A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY :)

By AngelMinnu

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to... More

A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY
DADDY'S GIRL;)
His Outburst
Poor Boy or Teacher?
Food Fight
My New Friends
Revenge??
His Stare
Rian and Jass
Sleepy Classes!
Sudden Gesture
Awkward
Feelings
Principal's Office😉
Leave me in Peace!!
Concern
Friends then??
My Hero
We are cool
Confusion
Crush as my Friend😊
Best Friend?
Balloon Pillow😊
Negative Vibe
His past
Crowded thoughts
Dislike without reason
The Shopping
Surprise surprise!!
Biggest Idiot
Mom and Dad<3
The Party
Really a Poet? 😊
Sunday funday
Date Me!
Long Weekend
The secret
Stuttering Flio😉
What?
Advise!
I said yes btw😊
Get off
Little planning
Kidney Stones😉
Weird☹
Cuteness unlimited
Boring to best..?
Unexpected friend
Little sister
Revelation(Part 1)
Revelation(Part 2)
Recovery
Understanding
The most awaiting day
The proposal

Wills will!

15 1 0
By AngelMinnu

I really didn't expect Ronnie to act like he did. I thought he has the manners to keep his mouth shut during appropriate times like a match. But no, his ass of a mouth has to start saying ugly words to provoke both Rian as well as Flio. I don't understand the motive behind his actions. Before this I used to think that he might be playing some prank with me but today when he raised his stupid mouth, I made sure that he really is an idiotic asshole.

I was leaning against the window and thinking about all the good things happened today and finally that mood had to be shattered with the assholes' deed (Note Ronnie is not Ronnie anymore to me coz he is idiotic asshole as I said earlier). I smiled at the thought and I can easily imagine the number of hearts of girls will be broken when they will know this conversation between him and Flio. I am considering this as a conversation still coz they practically didn't involve into fight. Right?

I was cut off from my thoughts by Rian clearing his throat and I looked at him to see him focused on road and looking me from the corner of eyes.

" Why are you so silent? Are you upset or mad about what happened earlier? " he asked me still not looking at me. Yeah, I was never the silent one coz I am always the violent one. I smiled slightly and answered him.

" Well why do you care if I am silent? " I asked with amusement coz I really wanted to know that and he was silent for some time.

" Coz I was just worried Jass " he said in a monotone and I forced him further to tell me.

" I told you already that you should figure out yourself or at least give me sometime to explain you everything " he said with a sigh and I stared at him blankly coz I became speechless after his words. What he really wanted me to figure out? Before I could think further, he stopped the car suddenly.

" I think you would like to have some ice cream to cool yourself. Right? " he asked me and I sighed before replying.

" Right " I said and looked outside to see the ice cream parlor which offers the best ones in the city and I smiled brightly.

I got down immediately and Rian followed me closely. We took our ice creams and sat at a place and started eating. And to say it was heavenly would be an understatement. I moaned out when the ice cream touched my taste buds while Rian chuckled at my reaction. I completely forgot about the world and kept eating and saw that Rian was staring at me intently and I blushed involuntarily.

Why the hell are you blushing my brain mocked at me. I shrugged and continued eating.

I took my sweet time while Rian finished before me and was waiting for me. After finishing Rian and I exited the shop while I felt my heart breaking for leaving this place. I kept staring at the place for some time and I didn't see Rian already leaving me and came with his car. He honked and I realized that I have to leave the place so I sat in the passenger seat still looking at the place.

" You are such a kid " Rian said and I glared at me. He knows that I will do anything for ice cream and that doesn't mean he should tease me.

" Shut up " I said. I know Rian wanted to tell something from all the gestures. He had been doing some weird things and his behavior is also quite odd. Being his friend for so many years made the situation oblivious that he was practically trying to stop himself from doing or telling something to me.

After half an hour or so he stopped the car in front of my home and I got down. Rian too got down and I hugged him coz he is the one who helped me today to forget all the previous events and bought me mouth-watering ice creams.

" Your whole family is so obsessed with hugging people. Isn't it? " he said while chuckling and I slapped his chest playfully.

" Why? Are you uncomfortable with hugs? " I asked raising my brows though I know the answer already. He shook his head before answering.

" I will never get tired of your hugs. Not now not ever " he said smilingly and I smiled back.

" Good. Now hug me back idiot " I said grinning coz he was not hugging me back. He would immediately hug me whenever I hug him but now, he is not. There is something wrong with his change of behavior.

We broke the hug after sometime and I found that Rian was little upset and I could see it in his eyes clearly. He was looking at me differently and I was not able to wrap my finger around what was making him worried. He is my friend and I should make sure that he is happy and peaceful, it is my responsibility as a friend.

" What's bothering you Rian? " I asked without any delay and his total body composure changed within seconds. But somehow, he composed himself as if my question didn't affect him. I can see through his eyes that he is avoiding eye contact with me and trying to escape from the situation.

" It's no..nothing Jass " he said stuttering and I knew I touched a chord which he don't want to display in front of me.

" I know Rian you don't want to tell me. There is something you have been hiding from me for a long time but I thought you will tell me sooner or later. But now I see that you are not intended to tell me at all. I am your friend Rian, we have known each other for our whole life but you behave oddly sometimes as if we are not friends. I seriously want to know but whenever I am trying to approach, you are just shutting me off. Its okay if you don't want to tell coz whatever it is you are trying to hide from me better be for some good reason." I said with a sigh and I saw guilt flashing in his eyes.

Is that tears forms forming in his eyes? I must be hallucinating right?

I stared at him expecting those tears to come past his eyes but they never came and he stood rooted in his spot. I thought it would be better if I leave him there and go but he didn't allow me go by holding my left wrist. I turned around confused for stopping him but his words made me frozen.

" I am sorry Jass. You are right. I am hiding something from you but don't misunderstand me please. I am trying to tell you but I am not having enough courage to tell you. I promise you to tell you soon. Give me some time please " he said pleadingly and I was not understanding what to say. I just nodded looking at him and he just smiled a little.

" Okay. Take your time Rian. And don't be sorry. Bye. Take care " I said and was about to go but Rian hugged me suddenly and said " Thank you " I hugged him back and smiled.

I turned around and made my way to front door. For some odd reason I don't want to turn around coz I fear I would see something which will haunt me and I don't want that to happen so I entered inside and closed the door immediately.

" Hi sweetie. I thought you will come after an hour or two. So how was the match? " mom asked excitedly and it took me sometime to compose myself before answering them. Dad was sitting on the couch watching TV when he saw me, he smiled and gestured me to sit beside him and I told mom and dad about everything and they were so happy that our school won and were disappointed for Ronnies' drama.

" It's not Ronnie who is bothering me dad. Its Rian who told me something that I am worried about " I said side hugging dad and dad asked me to tell him everything. Even mom sat there listening to me but when I mentioned about Rian, she sat up straight indicating that she is also interested to know.

I told them all the events which happened after the incident from ice cream till I entered into home. After I am finished mom seemed to be thinking and dad sighed heavily.

" If he said he needs time to tell you then I think you should wait for him to tell you everything. Don't overthink dear everything will be alright " he said kissing my forehead. Mom and dad exchanged glances and I can say they are communicating through their eyes but I don't know what was that they were conveying so I sat there in silence.

" Dinner is ready. So I think you should change and come down dear " mom said breaking the awkward silence and I agreed and went to my room. After I changed, I messaged my friends that I am home and almost immediately everyone replied that they are too home and congratulated for our schools' victory. Then I came down to see dad sitting in his seat and mom serving dinner to him and herself. I sat in my place and ate while talking about various things.

After dinner I bid my good bye to mom and dad and retired to my room. I sat up on bed and was thinking about Rian's words but nothing came so I just took my laptop and checked my emails. I found there are not much important messages but one was from Wills so I opened it.

It was regarding our project and he put all the topics we have decided to include in the project. He left a message that if I missed anything you should remind me. I mentally rolled my eyes for his message and texted him via WhatsApp.

Me: so what is that you want me remind wills-kills...

Wills-kills: hey don't call me that idiot and u know what I asked so don't play an idiotic role here ^_^

Me: ho so my wills-kills is sad huh? :P

Wills-kills: shut up and tell me?

Me: okk cool wills-kills. I checked and you forgot about the bibliography will-chill 😉

Wills-kills: ok will do that and what is that? U seriously need treatment•_•

Me: you wish?

Wills-kills: no I will make sure you rot in that hell so that I will be free from your assault

Me: it's a Wills will then hahahh😊

Wills-kills: you r unbelievable. I hate u

Me: I know I am unbelievably smart, gorgeous, intelligent... and I love u too Wills. <3

Wills-kills: Arghh.. get lost. I thought of inviting u to my home tmr to catch up with some project work but now I am definitely not doing that.

Me: really!! Be ready at 10 tmr coz this Sunday is going to be the most memorable one in ur whole life

Wills-kills: get lost. I am not going to allow u

Me: don't think too much baby and sleep peacefully tonight. Good night. Bye

Wills-kills: good night but u r not coming tmr coz I am mad at u

After that I put the phone aside and laughed. Wills is definitely a person to hangout with. He is a difficult and different person. At first, I thought he is just a bookish or book worm whatever it was. But when I was paired with him for the project, I understood him even more.

Even though he lives alone in his home, he keeps the house clean and organized. He always cooks something or the other for me whenever I go to him and there is this small kid who comes to his home sometimes. When I asked him, he said that he is a neighbors' kid and he is 8. We both will play with him when he comes and if he is not, we would play some video games.

Even though he looks very happy and easy going to everyone, I know deep down that he just acts to be cool. He misses his family and brother dearly and not to say his childhood friend whose frame is on his bed side table. I don't know in these few days we became very good friends and Wills told me about his childhood stories.

Maybe because of Wills I was understanding more about myself and my friends. Now I care about Wills more coz I know he misses his family and I want him to meet my family but every time I tell him he says he will visit next time. I am looking forward for his parents to come back and see what a good person he had turned out to be.

My eyes became heavy and slept eventually.

" I love you more than you can imagine " he said. But who?

I know who it is but I also don't know who it is. The person looks familiar and also looks like a stranger as I am not able to see the person? I can recognize the voice but my mind is saying you don't know who it is.

____________

Anyways I don't know why I am writing this here. I normally don't write about my personal stuff here. But I have been trying to tell this to someone from long time but my heart refuses to share anything with anyone. Yes, I am stubborn. I keep things from everyone. My life had been pissing me off since long and I don't know how should I manage and that is the reason I am not able to give regular updates these days.

I wish my life could have been like Jassica who is carefree and cool with her amazing family and friends. But life is not about always happiness, right? Okay I agree that I shouldn't expect my life to be easy and happy. That would be boring. But it doesn't mean that the people you trust the most mistreats you and takes decisions on your behalf. I mean come on I am not a kid I have the capability to make my own decisions and you have no fucking right to rule over me. Its my bloody life and why don't you fuck away from my life. These are the exact words I want to use to keep their mouths shut but I refuse to do so. The weapon that I use is silence and ignorance coz I think some or the other day they may realize that I am not incapable to answer them back but it's my patience. I don't know the day when I will lose all my patience and lose control.

Jeez I don't know seriously why I am discussing this with you.

Okay thank you to all my readers coz there are 500+ reads for ASGCS. I really hope you all comment and vote too. I am not forcing but just a thank u or an emoji could do for a chapter and a simple vote. I know most of you are just ghost readers but I would be even more grateful if you could comment and vote. Do check my other book "To Someone special" if  you are interested.

You can even send private message too. Bye...

And can anyone guess when is Rian going to confess his feelings? (Do comment)

Wills and Jass's chat was cute.. was it? And the last part? (Guess)

Till then... Bye😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 24.2K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
110K 1.9K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1.8M 64.8K 30
#1 in Horror - 11/17/15 "Shhh, don't make a sound." I feel a grip around my neck feeling his hot breath on my ear. "Or I'll kill you here and now." H...
4.5K 132 52
I stripped off My clothes and got in the shower. Then, I herd a loud gunshot. I grabbed a robe off the bathroom rack and put it on. I went downstairs...