Session 32 |DaBaby|

By TrilllQueen

"That ain't DaBaby that's my baby" Co-Writer: @scandalyss (chapter 1-20) Date Started: January 4, 2020 Date... More

Just Another Prologue
(1) Sugar & Spice
(2) Pull Up
(3) Three's A Crowd
(4) Blazin
(5) The Race
(6) Suge Knight
(7) Coldheart
(8) Touch Me, Tease Me
(9) Stay In Yo Lane
(10) Blurry Vision
(11) Missing You
(12) Confessions
(13) Let Me Explain
(14) Stretch You Out
(15) Confessions Pt. II
(16) Magic City
(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday
(18)PettyWap
(19) 14 Weeks
(20) Living Single
(21) Billion Dolla Baby
(22) Baby Momma
(23) Change Locations
(24) Headlines
(25) Ari Don't Need More Press
(26) Life is Good
(27) House is Not A Home
(28) Daddy Issues
(29) Spoiled
(30) Butterflies
(31) Set It Off
(32) Take A Bow
(33) Early Bird
(34) Because Of You
(35) Speechless
(36) FiancΓ© Ari
(37) Push Baby Push
(38) Miracle
(39) Family First
(40) Fast Forward
(41) Milf
(42) Interviews
(43) Baby Girl
(44) Stubborn Ass
(45) Club Godzilla
(46) Love Lost
(47) Rated E
(48) You on You
(49) Don't Panic
(50) Audemar
(51) Mask On
(53) Fuck It, Mask Off
(54) Closed Chapter
(55) Bachelor and Bachelorette
(56) The Matrimony
(57) To Infinity and Beyond

(52) Slip n Slide

4.1K 256 90
By TrilllQueen

"C'mon Journee you gotta put on your pajamas." I laughed as she ran back and forth from couch to couch in just her diaper.

I could hear keys rattling in the kitchen. "Where my girls at?" I hear Jonathan's voice say.

Journee looks at me with wide eyes and her mouth forming a perfect O.

"Who's that? Is that daddy?" I ask her mimicking her face.

"Dada" She smiled clapping her hands together. Jonathan walked into the living room and Jouneee ran over to him. "I missed you" He tickled her under her arms and left a bunch of kisses on her cheeks.

"It's hot as hell in here" Jon frowns walking over to the thermostat to cut on the AC. My anemic ass is always cold but always half naked, so I don't be fooling with the central air. I don't go as far as turning on the heat but I just turn off the AC.

He sits Journee down on the couch and pulls off his shirt waiting for the air to cool down the house.

"Wassup baby" Jonathan walks over and sits down next to me. He leans over to peck my lips but Journee grabs his face and kisses him instead.

Jonathan and I both laugh and he turns to kiss me again but she interfered once more. "Stop tryna steal my man. I fight kids" I grabbed Jonathan's face and kissed his lips. Journee begins to fake cry. This little one was definitely a daddy's girl and there was no denying it.

Journee starts to slap my face trying to get me off of her daddy. I gasped dramatically so she knew she did something wrong.

"No hitting" Jonathan says moving her hand away. She raised her hand to hit me again and looks at Jon. I knew she was testing him just to see if he would tell her no again. This little girl is smart as hell.

"What did I say?" Jonathan raises an eyebrow at her.

Her bottom lip starts to quiver and then she burst out into tears. She holds her arms out for me to take her from Jon.

"Awwwn my poor baby" I said grabbing her trying not to laugh. "She is so dramatic" I chuckle rolling my eyes at her.

"She get it from you" Jonathan replies kissing Journee once more before placing her down on the floor. Jonathan leans over and lays the back of his head on my chest and kicked his feet up on the couch. "Where her clothes at?"

"She wouldn't let me get her dressed" I replied as we both watched her play with her elmo toy.

"How was the show?" I asked him playing with his earlobe.

"It was okay" He shrugged his shoulders, "What y'all do today?"

"Nothing I got fitted for my reception dress today"

"Lemme see it"

"You can't" I replied tracing the stitching of his gucci hat with my nails.

"So I can't see your wedding dress or this dress but you can see my suit?"

"Cause if I let you choose your own suit you gon show up in some lime green ass shit" I laughed

"You saying I can't dress?" He questioned glaring up at me.

"I'm just saying I need elegant not a member of a mexican drug cartel"

"Goodbye" He laughs shaking his head at me. We laid there for a minute just relaxing. I was watching tv, Journee was playing with her toys and Jon was on his phone. I looked down at Jon and just stared. This man is really fine as fuck. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of him laying on me.

I guess he heard the camera shutter because he tossed his phone to the side and decided to give me some attention.

"I missed you" He looks up at me and puckers his lips. I pulled his hat off his head, "I missed you more" I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. I brushed my tongue across his bottom lip and he parted his lips allowing my tongue to enter.

"Better stop before I put another baby in you" Jonathan says pecking my lips once more before sitting up from my lap.

"Mmh I'd rather you put something else in me" I smirk kissing his cheek and then his neck.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish" He says looking over at me.

He had that look in his eyes and I just knew he was ready to tear my clothes off. I leaned in and whispered in his ear "I want you inside me"

"Nap time" Jon hops up from the couch and picks up Journee. I laughed as he quickly took her upstairs.

I hopped up from the couch and headed upstairs to our bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a scrunchie pulling my hair into a low ponytail. I took off my shorts and tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper leaving me rocking nothing but a t shirt like winnie the pooh.

I plopped down on the bed and laid there waiting for Jon to come in the room. When We by Tank was playing softly through the speakers in the room.

"I love the way you fuck me" I sang along to Trey Songz part.

"Let's goooo" Jon smiles rubbing his hands together as he walked into the room.

"Took you long enough" I replied sitting up and pulling off my shirt. He started taking off his big stupid chains but leaving on the cubans. I can't count on my hands how many times that "Billion Dollar Baby" chain almost knocked me out.

I watched as he got completely undressed and climbed onto the bed then kissed my lips roughly. I rubbed my hands up and down the muscles on his arms. I rolled over on top of him and straddled him. I leaned down arching my booty and continued kissing him. He slapped my ass hard and I moaned into his mouth. I just knew that was going to leave my ass cheek red as hell.

I trailed the kisses over to his neck and started to suck on it hard as I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft. I could feel him quickly growing hard in my hand. 

I trailed kisses to his chest and then back up to his lips. I kissed him as I slid him inside of me slowly. I sat up and shifted my weight onto my feet. I moved myself up and down his shaft slowly before picking up my speed.

"Just like that" Jon says grabbing my ass. I placed my hands on his chest to give myself more balance. My thighs were already burning but he felt too good to stop.

"Shit" I cursed crashing down onto him. I shifted from my feet to my knees and just started twerking on his dick. The sound of my ass slapping against his thighs was drowning out the vocals of Silk.

"Fuckkk" I cried out and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He grabs my face and squeezed my cheeks puckering my lips then kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I slowly grinded against him as we kissed. I pulled away from the kiss and got back on my feet. I was about to ride this dick all the way home.

I rested my hands on my knees and started to do the infamous Meg twerk. "Damn baby" He moans biting down on his lip. I tried my best to contain my moans but couldn't.

"Get up" Jon groans gripping my waist. I ignored him and continued to do my thing. I could feel my walls starting to tighten around him and I knew any second now I was going to cum.

"Fuck" Jon grabs my hips tighter, "Hop off"

I squeezed my eyes shut just as I came and rode out my climax. The muscles in my thighs started to cramp up so I finally let my legs give out and laid on top of him trying to catch my breath. I could feel him twitching inside of me. I laid on his chest for a second trying to catch my breath before looking up at him and pecked his lips.

"I just shot the club up" Jon laughs.

"For real?"

"I told yo ass to get up and you still haven't" He replied with a laugh.

"Awe shit" I laughed lifting up a little and slide him out before just straddling him, "C'mon punch me" I replied slapping my stomach so he knew where I was talking about.

"Man watch out" He laughs pushing me to the side.

"I got a wedding dress to fit into I'll throw myself down a flight a stairs before getting pregnant again" I joked even though I was partially serious. I climbed out the bed and walked into the bathroom. I pulled my low ponytail up into a high bun so my hair wouldn't get wet in the shower. I turned on the shower and stepped inside.

I let the hot water hit my skin and it felt amazing. I grabbed my loofah and started lathering my body in soap.

I felt cold air against my skin despite the shower being hot and steamy. I then felt Jonathan's hands on my waist. He puts his hand around my neck and pulls my head back then began to kiss and suck on my neck.

He slides his free hand in between my legs rubbing my clit slowly. I bit down on my lip and grabbed his hand.

"Move ya hand" Jon says into my ear before licking my ear. I turned around to face him and pressed
my lips onto his. He picks me up and I naturally just wrap my legs around his waist. He presses my back against the shower wall and slides inside of me again.

The hot water was hitting both our skin. Jonathan doesn't even complain about how hot the water is whenever I take a shower. He's used to it at this point. He picked up his pace and I hugged his bodily tightly.

"Oooh yes I-fuckkk" I cursed squeezing his body. "Right there. Don't stop" I moan.

"You feel so good baby" Jon says deeply into my ear. His voice alone sent my body into a frenzy. The tip of his dick was rubbing against my g spot and it was making my legs weak. He knows my body better than I know it so I never have to worry about me getting mine.

"Mmmh" He groans and picks up his pace. I hugged his body tightly as he continued rearranging my guts.

I'm definitely going to have to pop a plan b after this.

Once we got out the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and walked over to the sink to wash my face. I rubbed my face mask on my skin and grabbed my phone to snap a picture in the mirror. Jon comes back in the bathroom in just his boxers and stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I started to record on my story so people could see how affectionate this tough ass nigga is.

He kisses my neck "I love you" He slips his hand through the slit of the towel.

"I love you too" I said. He started to rub my clit and I gasped because it was still so sensitive. I quickly stopped recording "Boy move" I laughed pushing him away.

He walked over to his sink and grabbed his brush then started brushing his wet hair. His phone began to ring in the bedroom so he went to get it.

"Go get us something to eat and get me a plan B while you're at it" I said aloud as I walked into the bedroom to put on my pajamas.

"Swear to God" Jon says to whoever was on the phone. "Nah nigga you lying. Put that on something right now"

I started to get dressed but was still trying to be nosey at the same time. "I'm on way right now, wait for me."  He says before hanging up the phone and going over to his closet.

"Did you hear me?" I asked him following him over to his closet.

"Nah what you say?" He shakes his head. I could tell he still wasn't listening to me. "I said I need a plan B and that I'm hungry"

He nods his head and pulls a black hoodie on his head before putting on black sweatpants to match.

"You good?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. I could tell that whoever was on the phone told him something that changed his whole mood.

"Nah" He puts on his socks and threw on some Jordans.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked as I watched him move around in the closet. He moved a couple duffle bags out the way and grabs this black box. He pulls out a gun and my eyes instantly widened.

"Jonathan what the fuck is going on?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows at him. He loaded the gun and put it in the pocket of his hoodie.

"It was Jay" He says walking past me.

"What're you talking about?" I followed him out the closet.

"He's the one that broke into the house" He said walking out the room.

"You lying. Swear to God" I replied, shocked. I followed him all the way downstairs. "What're you finna do? Don't do anything stupid bro. You got a baby"

He just continued walking into the garage. I ran in front of him and grabbed his car keys before he could. "I'm dead the fuck serious. Don't do nothing stupid Jonathan."

He nods his head and reaches for the keys from my hand.

"Promise me."

"C'mon bro" He smacked his lips getting annoyed with me. He reached for the keys again but I held them behind my back further.

"Promise me." I said again.

"I promise" He said taking the keys from my hand and hurrying over to his car. "Where was I at tonight?" He asked me.

"You was in the bed sleep" I responded and he nods his head before getting in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.1K 150
Alpha, scandalous for killing his enemies mates, uses solitude as advantage until....he arives. Started 04th October 2023 (Some chapters Edited along...
1M 41.6K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
117K 10K 24
"My love for you is like a rose, That never dies but only grows. You pushed away, I held you close. Baby, you an angel, heaven knows." STARTED; FEB 1...
29.2K 1.4K 16
all she needs is candy, books, and miss marsh. ──── Β© blushingmartell, 2019. march 27th 2019 ─ august 29th 2020