Jeweled dolls of Durin

De lunawolf8074

Bofur meets a young dwarf girl who will not only change his life but the line of Durin permanently ..for good... Mais

prelude or authors note
trouble with dwarflings [G]
aprentice / only time [ pg]
revelations and beginnings [pg]
the ring [pg]
reunions[pg]
love { pg-13}
wedding [mature]
Broken promises (pg)
quest and discoveries [ pg ]
trolls and rivendell [pg ]
goblins [ pg-13]
beorn / spiders [pg-13]
elves/barrel [pg-13]
lake-town [pg-13]
dreams and pleas [mature]
madness/athelas
Death comes this way
Fates
my love is strong (mature content/language)
Is there honor within you
of orcs and thieves
The battle within
To war!
Battle at Ravenhill
when bofur ran
the price of arrogance
Tears of goodbye
Back to the beginning
New Generation
Old & New Friends
Home is where the heart is
Mirkwood
Coming home
Epilogues

Healing of the heart [ mature]

1.6K 55 12
De lunawolf8074

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Bofur breathed a sigh of relief , he was home , had a hot bath, and was in bed resting finally with his hat sitting on the nightstand next to him. Tia had stayed and was in the kitchen making him something to eat and Tohlm went to her shop to finish closing it up and posting a sign on the door telling customers she was temporarily closed due a emrgency in the family. As he laid there he remembered earlier being trapped in the mine and suddenly he started sweating from a panic attack that swept over him.

Dont break down and let her see..got to remain strong..for her. im alive..thats what matters most, he tried to breathe in his nose and out his mouth to calm down. As he was breathing Tia walked in seeing him breathing hard and rushed to his side thinking his broken ankle was causing him extreme pain. " You ok? Are you hurting ?" she looked so worried that it made some of his panic go away and he could breath normally again.

"Im ok..luv. Yea it hurts a little but its good. I have the best healer around tending to me." he reached for her hand and pulled her to him needing to hold her close to him . She went without hesitation needing to feel his heartbeat under her hands and knowing he was alive and still with her. Remebering how she almost lost him she started to shake from the fear of it all. He felt her shaking and trying to calm her down he placed his finger under her chin lifting her face up to his to brush her lips with his in a soft kiss recieving a sigh..that quickly turned into a moan. His tongue trailed along the seam of her lips and they parted inviting him in to taste her ..he accepted and as his tongue slipped past her lips she moaned into his mouth. The sound of her moaning drove him crazy and he deepened the kiss while drawing her in tight to his body. As his tongue fought with hers for dominance his hands moved down her waist to her backside pulling her tight against his pelvis.

Tia felt her heart pounding like thunder as he kissed her deeply and pulled her hips closer to him to cuddle his groin. They pulled thier mouths away panting for air she felt his mouth move to her throat kissing it and suddenly he hit a spot that made her gasp in pleasure and jerk her hips causing him to groan and pull her leg up to wrap around his hips. Soon he was licking that spot and nipping it with his teeth as he ground his hips into hers causing a fire to spread thru her. He kept up the torture for a bit..lick- nip-sucking on that spot- then kissing it and back again all while slowly grinding his hips into hers making her gasp each time .

"Bofur...oh yes....please...mmmm" she kept gasping and panting as he kept teasing her body into a raging fire. It was her moaning his name that brought him to reality at what he was doing to her and he stopped for a moment breathing trying to slow down his heart and stop. He felt her trembling in his arms and he thought she was fearing what he was doing.

"Ah lass.. im sorry.. please dont be afraid. Ill stop...gajut men ghivashel (forgive me my love)" he pleaded with her hoping she would forgive what he was doing to her. She looked at him and saw he was afraid that he scared her and she knew..they both needed each other tonight..no matter what. They almost lost each other and she needed him more than anything else. She placed her hands on either side of his head and looked deeply into his eyes as she spoke from her heart.

" Bofur. I came too close to losing you today ..i need to feel your touch , to taste you, to show me we are alive tonight. I love you.. menu tessu (you are everything) to me and i cant stand another day or night without you here with me. " uncertaintity entered her eyes for a moment as he just laid there holding her and staring at her with surprise on his face" Do you want me Bofur? "

Seeing her afraid not of what they were doing but of him possibly not wanting her was his breaking point and he answered the best way he could .. he pulled her to him and kissed her with all the passion in him as he rolled her to her back with him on top of her..his tongue plunging into hers over and over again. He was so absorbed in showing his love for her that the pain in his ankle went away. His hands entangeled themselves in her hair to hold her captive as he ravished her mouth with his repeatedly and a leg nudged hers open to allow him to settle between her thieghs. As he fitted himself between her legs he could feel the heat of her thru her dress and he lifted his head groaning. He looked down at her lying there beneath him ,eyes glazed over with passion,lips swollen from his kisses and he felt himself hardening against her.

"Lass..are yeh sure this is whatcha want? I know I do..but yeh sure?" His voice was rough and husky from trying to hold back and his breathing was ragged. He kept looking in her eyes as she stared into his. Slowly her hands moved to the edge of his shirt ,slipping under it , and touching his sides.

"I'm sure Bofur" her hands slid further up touching his back and wrapping her arms tightly around him." Your everything I want now and forever... men azyung (my lover)" she whispered closing her eyes and arching her back into him. He growled as he sat up unwinding her arms from him and she whimpered as his warmth left her. He looked down at her and smiled with pure seduction in his eyes .

He slowly pulled his shirt over his head revealing dark hair, that covered his strong chest, trailing down his stomach and dissapearing down into his pants. Her eyes followed the trail and saw evedence of his arousal that was barely contained by his pants and her heart pounded harder at the sight and her breathing became labored. Seeing her like this excited him even more than he thought was possible and he pulled her up to him kneeling on the bed as he started kissing her with abandon. Her arms slid around his neck holding his mouth to hers so her tongue could keep carressing his and not stop anymore. His hands skimmed down her sides to her hips pulling her closer to him to cuddle his hardness earning him a deep sexy moan from her throat.

He stopped kissing her as he pulled her dress up and over her head , taking it off of her revealing her to his eyes for the first time. Tia blushed furiously as Bofur gazed at her body and not saying anything ..just breathing hard. He couldnt stop looking at her stunning beauty..his eyes followed her curves from her bountiful breasts..down to her holdable waist...along her hips that flared perfectly..all the way back to her curvy buttocks that begged to be pulled closer to him. As he kept viewing her she became nervous that he didnt like what he saw as she knelt there in front of him and started to move her hands to cover herself.

"Tia lass..whatcha doing? " he saw her blushing and looking down. He placed a finger under her chin raising her face up to his as he sweetly spoke." Dont cover up lassie...never cover ya perfection from me..i luv seeing yah like this...bare in me arms..miz azyung."he growled out the last part and her breath hitched in her throat as he smiled that sweet sexy smile he had as he leaned down to take possession of her mouth again. His chest hairs rubbed against her breasts making her dizzy from the pleasure of it and she didnt think it could get any better than this..but she learned wrong.. when his teeth nipped along her ear then soothed it with his tongue. He layed her down onto the bed and started to kiss his way down her body till he reached her breasts where his tongue teased her nipples making her writh and arch into his mouth from the pleasure of it. Her hands roamed over his back ..nails dragging along his sides .. gliding up into his hair to hold him close. His hand slowly made it way down her body trailing his fingers along her stomach making it jump a little then down lower to her heat where he teased her unmercifully..making her writhe under him.

He finally couldnt take anymore torturing her and he sat up to pull his pants off , throwing them to the ground as he went back to her arms that waited for him. He shifted between her legs and placed himself at her opening looking into her eyes and holding them with his own. "Ready sweetheart.? " he waited for her affirmative then placing his mouth on hers he thrust into her, past her barrier, envoking a scream ...he held still as she whimpered from the pain. "Ah luv.. it will be alright.. it will stop soon. It will feel good again..i promise ." He whispered as he held her close..he knew he was almost too big for her body to handle . He placed a kiss on her nose then moved to her ears and neck which he knew was very sensitive and nibbled and licked back and forth sending shivers thru her body. When she started to move under him he knew it was time and he moved slowly, preparing to stop again if needing to, inside her. As she gasped and moaned as he increased his movements stretching her with his size,steadily bringing out of her more pleasurable sounds that was driving him closer to the edge. Suddenly she screamed out in pleasure , arching her back and shaking from the intensity of it...he followed right behind her.

As they lay there catching their breath Bofur rolled over bringing her with him to lay on his chest . He smiled looking down at the beautiful woman in his arms feeling fortunate that she was a part of his life now and forever. She looked up at him smiling while lying there on his strong muscular chest glowing from their lovemaking when he reached over to the side table ,picking up his hat, and placing it on her head .

"There... that makes it even better ..my Tia rose." he kissed her gently then layed back on the pillows holding her close to him as he fell asleep. She snuggled into his arms and went to sleep knowing she was finally home.

Tohlm came back from closing Tias shop and as he entered he heard a sound like moaning coming from upstairs that made him pause for a moment. Bofur must be in serious pain..i can hear him from down here...as he went up he realized it wasnt a male voice but a females and he got worried that something happened to Tia while he was out . He started to rush to the room when he heard her voice " Bofur...please." it didnt sound like she was calling in pain but...in pleasure. He stopped at the door knowing what was going on now thinking on what he should do.. run inside and stop them. protecting my sister..or just go to my room and leave them alone? After a moment he made up his mind and went back down stairs out the door to Tias shop..locking it up behind him. I love you Tia..take good care of her Bofur for she needs you too.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.6K 743 22
As the journey towards the mountain grows more difficult, Thorin and y/n's newfound love is put to the test. When it comes down to it, what will he c...
14.8K 412 7
Bre was sucked out of our world into the world of hobbits, dwarves, evles, and wizards. Almost immediately, Kili and Fili began to flirt with Bre. An...
42.3K 1.3K 25
A Bofur X You romance following The Hobbit. I will try and update as much as I can. ^_^ please Read, Vote, Comment! Thank you!!!! I will try to keep...
13.9K 299 15
The journey takes its end there. The final and great battle between five armies will end with sadness. What will Thyri's fate be ?