๐•ญ๐–š๐–˜๐–†๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ โ™ก...

By SheyJimin

๐’ฅ๐’พ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ ๐’ด/๐“ƒ ๐“ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ - ๐ผ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ โ™ก Promises kept her going But ... More

โ™ก ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ› โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ›.๐Ÿ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ  โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ โ™ก
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
# 24
#26
#27
#Filler
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
Epilogue
๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
Important Notice!

#25

2.9K 171 124
By SheyJimin

After returning home in the morning, you went to bed and slept in more. You wanted to feel relaxed when you go to the festival at night. You wanted to go to the amusement park after the event because it was near by but Jimin really didn't like the idea. He said it was too risky and that he didn't want to take any chances. But he promised to take you somewhere better next month, so you are looking forward to it happily. 

When you woke up it was past lunch time. So you just ordered a snack not feeling hungry and decided to call Jimin. He had to stay back for few more shots where some came back with us. 

"Hey love. are you done?" you asked.

"Hey love.. yes! just wrapping up. I'll see you tonight then. can't wait." he sounded happy just as you.

"Sure. I'll be at the entrance by 6.30. since the event will be starting at 7 lets go early and get a good spot to sit." you said.

"Sounds like a plan. I have to go now. I love you." he said in a hurry and cut the line without even waiting for your response. 

*************************

Around 6 pm Jungkooks phone rang up. It was Jimin calling so he answered immediately/

"Jungkook-ah. I need a huge favor from you." He sounded desperate.

"What is it? tell me." Jungkook replied.

"My car just got a flat Tyre and I'm in middle of nowhere. I was suppose to meet y/n to watch the firework event. But I don't think I can make it. She must be on her way by now. Can you please go see it with her? I just don't want her to be alone. If your busy, that's fine I'll ask Tae." Jimin said. 

"No it's fine. I'll go!" Jungkook responded immediately. He knew that you were looking forward to this event so much. And he remembered what you said that night about seeing fireworks. So he was more than happy to be there with you to watch it.

"Oh! thank you Jungkook-ah. I knew i could count on you. She said she will be at the entrance by 6.30. So go there fast." Jimin sounded relieved.

"Jimin oppaaaa.... what are you doing. come here soon."Jungkook heard a girl acting cute in the background.

"Hyung. is that Yuri?" Jungkook asked to confirm.

"Ahh! don't mind her. I have to go now. take care of the situation for me okay. bye." and just like that Jimin quickly hung up. 'Situation?' the word irritated Jungkook for a while. When did you become a situation to him. And also he was kind of annoyed that Jimin was with Yuri. Jungkook quickly got dressed as he was leaving, his eyes landed on the small black box on his dresser. He quickly shoved it in his pocket and hurried over to you.

It was passed 6.30 pm when Jungkook got there. He saw you meddling with your phone at the entrance. So he hurried over to you. At first you didn't recognize him but once you did, He could see that you were surprised.

"Hey! what are you doing here?" you asked smiling beautifully at him.

"Hey.. I'm here to watch the fireworks with you." his words made you give out a confused look.

"Jimin called me." Jungkook answered short and sweet to your confusion.

"What? really?" you smiled as your face brightened up.

" I guess I don't have to watch the fireworks alone. I have to admit. I was a bit sad when Jimin said he couldn't make it. But i totally understand. And I'm glad that you are here. I don't feel lonely anymore!" 

"Come on lets go in and find us a nice spot." Jungkook smiled. 

Jungkook led the way and you followed him as he scanned the area. The place was mostly filled with couples. People were seated on mats keeping a good distance facing the river.

"I think there should be fine." He pointed at a less crowded spot near the bridge. 

"That's perfect." you said and hurried over. Jungkook sat next to you making himself comfortable. 

"Come closer." your words made him look up at you.

"Come closer. So that people will think that we are a couple and not look at us." you explained and you had a point. Jungkook felt a bit shy but still he scooted over attaching himself to you. He looked up and saw the sky, twinkling with shining bright stars. He felt as if he was on a date with you and he felt happy. Even if it's only for a moment, he thought of enjoying it with you.

When the fireworks started to fire up you watched them in awe.

" Wow that's so pretty." You smiled so beautiful that Jungkook wanted to capture it as a memory. He took his phone out.

"Y/n. Would you like to capture this moment with me?" He asked in a very polite manner.

"I would love to." You replied happily.
Jungkook smiled widely as he took pictures of both of you with the fireworks on the background.

Then he started recording the fireworks a bit. He waited till you looked away and slowly turned to capture you.  For Jungkook, you light up his world just like these fireworks. He wish if he could tell you what you mean to him and tell you how beautiful you are looking right now.

When you turned and smiled into the camera Jungkooks heart skipped a beat at the way your hair was blowing and how your eyes sparkled. His hand automatically went to his pocket. He clutched the small box inside. He let out a sigh and looked at you.

"Y/n. I'm sorry." he blurted out. 

"For what?" you asked in a low voice as you stared at him.

"I'm sorry for acting like a jerk to you. We were friends but I pushed you away and ignored you without an explanation. I don't know what came over me. I was just going through a hard time with my personal life. So I was being rude to the people around me. And if it's not too late I would like to go back to how we were." Jungkook finally said deciding to be with you rather than away from you. 

You watched him stunned for a while but soon after, a huge smiled spread across your face. He could see that you were really happy by his suggestion.

"Jerk! Do you even know how awkward you made me feel past few months." you slapped his shoulder jokingly and he chuckled.

"Let me make it up to you then. I got this for your birthday but now please accept it as my apology gift." He took the box out and placed it in your palm. You looked at the box and then back at him. He gave a nod to open it. 

As you opened it there was a beautiful bracelet with a black stone in the middle. For some reason you felt like it represented Jungkook to you. 

"This black stone here will absorb all your negative energy. You can give all your pain to it and just keep smiling with happy thoughts only." Jungkook said sincerely.

What he really meant was that hereafter he will be always there for you, taking in all the pain and make sure that you will keep smiling.

You looked up at him really touched by his gift.  "It's very beautiful." you said as you picked the bracelet out of the box and gave it to him.

"Put it on for me." you lend your right hand. He smiled and happily clasped the bracelet around your wrist.

"I love it." you said admiring how pretty it looked on your hand. 

-

After the event ended you and Jungkook headed out. It felt so good to hang out with Jungkook again so you really didn't want to go home yet. And as if he read you mind he turned to you and asked smiling,

"Do you want to go somewhere fun?" 

"Why not. But where?" you asked flashing a big smile.

"Why don't we go there." Jungkook said pointing at the amusement park.Your face lit up for a minute, then you remembered it might be risky.

"Oh!! let's just go somewhere with less people. I don't want you to take any risks." you told him. He stared at you for a while with his doe eyes.

"Do you not like amusement parks?" he asked.

"No, I love it but.. it's too..." you couldn't finish what you were saying because Jungkook suddenly held your hand and pulled you along with him.

"JK. Wait!" you started to protest as you pulled back but he held your hand tight and turned to you.

"Y/n. Don't think too much. A risk will be worth it if we can enjoy ourselves tonight like normal people. Do it for me please. I really need this."  even though you felt a bit nervous, you couldn't refuse his plea. 

You took a good look at Jungkook. He was wearing a baseball cap and a over sized hoodie covering his head. He looks like a ordinary guy so everything should be fine. He was smart enough to wear a finger-less glove to cover his tattoos on his hand. You reached out to the mask which was pulled down to his chin and lifted it up covering half of his face.

"Okay. Now we are good to go." you said satisfied. Jungkook chuckled and gestured towards the entrance with his head. 

Once you were inside you wanted to start with a small ride.

"You go ahead. I'll stay here." Jungkook said feeling shy to go on the horses of the merry go round. You understood and left him there with your bag giggling. 

As you were on it going around, you saw Jungkook watching you while recording. He waved at you every time you passed. Even though you couldn't see his expression you knew that he was smiling from the cheerful way he was waving at you. 

"That was nice and relaxing." you said as you got to him.

"Yeah. I could see that you really liked it." he said returning your bag. 

"Come on lets ride that. it's super fun." he pointed at the pirate ship. You agreed and sat next to him on the back. Even though you didn't want to say it to him, you were kind of scared of thrilling rides. You felt your palm sweating a bit. To your surprise Jungkook noticed it and laced his fingers with yours and held on to your hand.

"Don't be scared. I'm here. It will be fun. Trust me."  his words kind of put ease on you but as the ride started and increased the speed, you just lost your mind. You screamed your lungs out making him laugh. 

"OMG! I thought I was going to die. I almost peed my pants." you said panting making Jungkook laugh more. You smacked his chest as you calmed yourself down. 

"No more thrillers for me." you showed a X sign with your hands.

"Oh come on! It's fun. You survived this. So I'm sure you will survive the rest." he teased as you both started walking around. 

***************************************************

Hi guys I felt like the chapter was getting longer.. so i'm continuing the rest on the next . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." โœง Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
49.7K 4.7K 67
โ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.โž A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
16.1K 120 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not๐Ÿ˜Œ) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
2K 215 16
Mari is a weak girl. Her life is a mess. Losing her parents is enough to turn her side ways. Losing him? It appears much worse. Hated herself, disgus...