Alpha Elias

Von UnknownLover-

"You are mine. I am yours. We are one." **** Running away on your wedding da... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Sneak Peek of Book Two
Ryan & Kyle Bonus Chapters!
R&K: First Connection
R&K: Meeting Myra
R&K: Protecting Your Ass
R&K: Aunt Mary
R&K: Second Chances
R&K: Goodbyes Hurt

Chapter Fifteen

61.2K 1.8K 403
Von UnknownLover-

Today was going to be amazing. 

Myra knew that as she stood in front of the mirror and smiled at herself. She was wearing a short sleeved red dress. The theme was to wear red so Liv would be wearing white because Brian claimed she was going to be an angel today. 

They had made a beautiful six layer cake which the boys were nervous about. She had guaranteed them the cake wouldn't fall. They all had slept over in the pack house, in the kitchen,  so Liv wouldn't see the cake. 

Liv had come back home last night,tired in Zac's arms. She was sleeping and he was grinning saying he's done his part. He took her upstairs and everyone went to sleep after decorating the backyard and making enough food for everyone. 

Myra pulled her neckline a little more up and she wore her black heels. She looked like the devil today and she loved it. Elias was busy working today but he had popped in twenty minutes ago when she was in the shower. From outside the door he said I miss you. She had laughed and he had told her that Zac would be bringing Liv blindfolded to the party where everyone would be waiting, in an hour. She told him  she would be done in a few minutes which wasn't true. 

Myra was admiring herself in the mirror. She couldn't help it because the smile wouldn't disappear off her face. Her dress was beautiful. The colour of blood wrapped around her. The dress was short but somehow she didn't mind it. It reached her thighs and was tight around her figure. Myra curled her hair and she had silver hoops in her ears. She looked beautiful. 

"Are you ready?" She heard Elias's voice as he entered the room. 

His eyes zoned in on her as she smiled at him. Elias seemed to be in a trance, his eye darker as he walked towards her. 

"I think we should cancel tonight." He reached out for her hand as if needing some sort of contact.

 She held his hands as he pulled her closer to himself. "The pack needs this. She needs this. We can't miss it." Myra said to him as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

Liv needed to be happy. Zac had come downstairs last night when Myra and the others were decorating. He had told them he was thankful for this because Liv needed happiness and the death was affecting her a lot. He didn't want her to stress and be upset. Zac had helped them until he went back to bed to make sure she was still sleeping. 

Myra had been tired so she had fallen asleep the moment she had hit her bed. When she woke up this morning, Elias was sleeping besides her. 

"Let's go." He held her hand and they walked out of the room together. 

Myra wanted to let her hair down today and go crazy. She wanted to get drunk and have a fun time. She wanted to be normal. 

They walked out, hand in hand, and went downstairs in the silent house. Everyone was here to celebrate Liv's birthday. They all needed a day off. Myra walked out of the kitchen door which led to the back yard. It was full of people whispering to themselves so Liv wouldn't hear from her room. Her curtains were closed. 

The stars shined brightly on the trees that were covered in fairy lights. Ryan had wrapped the lights around the trees and had been proud of his work. Colourful stars hung from one part of the house to the tree closest to it. There was a long table with a white cloth on it. It was covered with trays full of food and drinks. A dance floor had been made in the middle of the room and a music station had been set up close by, with loud speakers. Balloons were tied to the tree branches, and Myra prayed they did not pop. 

"This looks beautiful." She smiled up at him. 

"We did good." He tightened his hand around her. "Let's go find your friends." He chuckled at her and pulled her into the crowd of people. 

Myra immediately saw her friends next to the pile of gifts. Brian was placing his gift on the top. Ryan had said she could just join in on their presents for Liv since she was making the cake they were supposed to buy. She had agreed and wrapped all their presents which were baby stuff. Later throughout the day she had gone with Brian to find him a present he could give her. They had found a small heart shaped necklace. Brian had written a note on the card and placed it in the box. 

 Please don't leave me and forget me. 

Myra had read the card and hygge him tightly. She had found a small ring that she liked and bought it for Liv. 

"Someone's looking beautiful." Ryan noticed her first as he grinned at her. 

Elias let out a low growl at him. 

"I'm gay." Ryan mumbled under his breath. Myra burst out laughing.

"Zac is coming." Elias said, his voice loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Immediately Myra grinned as she ran into the forest with Elias. They were all hiding behind trees, waiting for Zac and Liv to come out of the kitchen. Myra hid behind a tree, Elias standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, sparks flying around them as she looked out from behind the tree. 

Zac had Liv in his arms, blindfolded, as he placed her on the ground. 

"What's happening? I can smell food." Liv questioned as she reached up to her blindfold. 

The moment she was about to take it off, everyone jumped out from behind the trees and screamed happy birthday. Myra followed them as she grinned at Liv who jumped back on Zac, her eyes wide as she stared at everyone. 

"Guys." She laughed, as Zac held onto her. 

The music blared through the speakers as the party started and people danced around them. Myra walked towards Liv who smiled at her. Liv wrapped her arms around Myra and squeezed her tightly. 

"I'm so happy that we found you." Liv whispered into her ear. Myra smiled as she hugged her back tightly. 

"I did all the work, babe." Zac grinned at her as Liv pulled away from Myra. 

"I did it too!" Brian protested as he walked towards them. 

" I was wondering why I wasn't allowed out of the room today." Liv chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Brian who wished her happy birthday. 

"You loved it." Zac smirked at her. 

Myra rolled her eyes as Brian and the others groaned. She felt Elias's hand on her lower back as he stood beside her. Her body lit up in flames as his hand moved up and down in gentle strokes as if he didn't realise he was doing it. 

"Happy birthday, Liv." Elias smiled at Liv who grinned at him. 

"Tell me you got a present." She crossed her arms at Elias and Zac chuckled behind her. 

Elias rolled her eyes and nodded. "Always. It's probably at the bottom of the pile though. I was first." He told her. 

Liv grinned at them all. "I'm going to go and open all my presents!" She said excitedly. Zac laughed at her as they all followed her to the present pile. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." Myra told Elias who nodded and smiled at her. She pulled away from him and walked back inside. 

She couldn't wait to take her heels off and dance the night away. She was starving and she also wanted cake. Myra ran up the stairs in her heels and walked to her room. She walked inside and closed the door behind herself. 

Myra stretched her arms out. They were sore and her room was like a furnace as she sat on the bed to take her heels off. Once her heels were off, Myra walked into the cool bathroom. 

If she wasn't in a rush, she would strip down and lay on the cold floor. She didn't know why her body was always hot, as if she was in heat every single second of the day. 

Myra used the toilet and once she was done she washed her hands. She smiled to herself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. She froze as she saw Lucy standing in her room. 

"Hey?" She questioned confused on why Lucy was here. 

"You're Myra Emerson." Lucy whispered to her as she turned to look at her. 

Myra completely froze as Lucy walked towards her. "You're the girl I've been hearing about." 

"No. I think you're confusing me with someone else." Myra lied to her as Lucy shook her head, standing in front of her. She was at least five inches taller than Myra herself. 

"I slept with this guy from outside of the pack. His dick was so good." Lucy moaned to herself. "I've been meeting him the last few days without anyone knowing but yesterday he told me he's been looking for a girl called Myra Emerson. You came to my mind immediately. You're Alpha Jackson's wife." She whispered in shock. 

Kill her. Luna growled in her mind. 

Myra couldn't hear her own voice over her heartbeat. "I'm going to tell Elias." She wanted to be the first to tell him. 

The days she had spent here had been too good to be true. It was bound to end one day but she hadn't never thought it would come to an end this quickly. 

"See that's the thing.." Lucy sighed. "This guy, he is so hot, Myra. And they know you're here." Lucy took a step away from her. Myra watched as Lucy walked towards the door. "I don't want to bring any harm to my pack. I really don't want them to get hurt because of you. Aunt Mary already died because of you." Lucy sighed as she locked the door. 

Myra frowned at her. "Let me out of here or I will call Elias." 

Her voice was not threatening enough as Lucy chuckled. "I switched every alarm off. He can come but they will be quicker." Lucy pointed to the window. 

Myra's eyes widened as she saw a man opening the window. 

Elias! Myra mindlinked him immediately as the man with the black mask charged at her. He winked at Lucy who smiled at him and blushed. 

"No!" Myra growled at the man who ran towards her. His arms came around her as she threw her head backwards and stabbed her feet into his. He growled as he let go of her. She tried to run but he held her again,tightly this time. His hand was wrapped around her neck, tilting it up and she froze. A snap could break her neck. 

"Myra?" Elias's voice was distant but she could hear him in the kitchen. 

"Go distract him." The masked man hissed at Lucy who ran out of the room and closed it behind them. 

The masked man had one of his hands wrapped around her mouth. Myra tried to scream, to kick and pull away from him but it wouldn't work as he dragged her towards the window. Myra couldn't focus on her mind to mindlink Elias to tell him to come and save her. Mindlink only worked if you were focused. 

Her heart was beating so fast as he whispered in her ear. "Move an inch and I will burn Liv and Zac to shreds. They're in the kitchen and all Lucy has to do is light the place up." 

It was a threat that she didn't listen too. None of her training seemed to work as she tried to twist herself away from him. Myra bit on the man's hand and he hissed but didn't let go of her. He pulled her closer, his hand tightening on her neck, suffocating her as he took a step closer to the window. 

She felt the cool air on her skin as he bent her over the window. Her eyes widened as she saw another male waiting down below, covered in black clothes and a black mask on his face. He smirked up at her. 

"I'm going to throw you down and this will be the end of your friends if you scream." The man hissed in her ear. Myra felt something sharp against her neck. "You won't be able to scream." He whispered so softly as he stabbed something into her neck. 

Instantly Myra was numb. She could not move her body as she lay lifelessly in his arms. The man chuckled as her head spun and she could see stars. The dark hole in her mind had opened up again and welcomed her with open arms as she lost consciousness of herself. 

The man threw Myra's body out of the window as her eyes closed.

●●●●●

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.2K 233 26
Elsa is abused by her family, the Black Sun pack, and she doesn't know why. Finally, she sees her one chance at escape and takes it. Now on the run f...
1.2K 26 13
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
599K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
497K 11.9K 26
A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack. That's right, she is a she-wolf, but no...