PATH OF LOVE✨

Amyraamyr001 tarafından

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... Daha Fazla

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 16

347 68 39
Amyraamyr001 tarafından

Fareedah was surprise, she couldn't believe her eye, its her Jamal, she felt like hugging him and telling him how much she love him , she refrain her self knowing she can't.

"What the heck" , when he said that sentence, she felt her heart ripping out, she look at his phone thats on the floor it has a crack ,then decided to pick it.
In a reflex, they both bend down to pick it at the same time, their head hit each other, "ouch" she mouthed before withdrawing her hand and stood up.
He picked it up and slipped it in his pocket.
"Am sorry" she said with a teary voice
He look up at her staring into her eye,she look beautiful , he thought, it took all his will power before he took his eyes off her.

"Jamal, you finally came"a female voice said coming closer to the both of them.
Standing beside jamal, she gave fareedah a questioning look before turning to Jamal.
"Let's go we've been waiting for you" she said
With one final glance at fareedah, Jamal leave with hanan and move to the guys.

Fareedah stood there looking at their retreating figure, hanan turn to look at her & gave her a glare.
Fareedah roll her eye at her, she look away from them,her heart ripping apart. This hanan of a girl is beautiful and also have these bossy &arrogant aura, when she stand close to Jamal, they both look like a couple.
Her party jollof rice long forgotten bcos she's loose her appetite, she walk back to where she sat earlier and sit down. Others where dancing to the Fulani song that was playing.

Her gaze move to where Jamal was sitted along with his friends, hanan was sitting close to Jamal smiling at whatever they were saying, she cringe her eye irritatedly at the sight
"She is so shameless, sitting in the mids of guys that are not her muharram" she though
" Hey She is not the only girl, sitting with them" her subconscious said

With Jamal, he was still thinking about what he saw in her eyes, was it hurt, regret or one of her facade. He saw her walk back to a seat, he control himself not to look at her.

"Ewoo, see that girl that just pass, she fyn die" Muhammad one of his friend said.

Jamal knew who he was talking about, he clench his jaw tightly in anger.
"I heard she is the bride best friend, you guys should start planning our wedding" he said

"You better keep your eyes off her" Faisal said knowing Muhammad as a play boy, Jamal look up at him while he just shrugged.

"Koma meh,I won't back off domin ni tamun" Muhammad said

Jamal scoffed at what he said, they turn to look at him while he ignore them.

"I don't know what is so special about her, that make most of you to be staring at her, as if she is a diamond" hanan said irritatedly.

"Just say you're jealous, she manage to get everybody's attention" Muhammad said pissing her off, the both never get along always at each others trought.

The kamu ended with lots of dance, picture, drinks, food and fun. The two souls were thinking about each other not knowing what Allah has in plan for them.

Bridal shower

They reach home around 7:30pm, fareedah was all tired and exhausted physically and mentally but she know she have to endure it.she was the mastermind behind the bridal shower, today is Najma last day as a spinster she is going to miss her.

They were all currently slouched on the in the living room "Naj umma is calling you" benazir said coming into the house. She stood up took a viel and made her way out of the room.
As soon as she step out, they quickly stand up & went to the room , they started decorating it along with the living room soon they were done. Actually nobody call Najma they just use it as an excuse knowing she won't return early if she go to the main house.

Najma walk into the room surprise,
"Surprise" they all yell throwing confetti on her.

"Omg, this is crazy, I love you guys"she said hugging them one after the other.

Aneesah gave her a white robe that says bride to change into while the girls are in purple robe. She change and came out in it with a beautiful tiara perched on her head.

Fareedah gave her a stash that says "bride to be". They snap lots of pictures.

Aneesah brought the cake which says bride to be,

they cut it and fed each other, they dance to many song, play games like wedding catch phrase, romantic movie quote, karaoke, married or not married.

They made make shift bed on the floor and cuddle up watching a romantic movie. They had fun with lots of dance, jokes. It was so memorable.
They finish around 2am, they were about to sleep when Najma approach fareedah.
"Mimi are you alright" she ask
"Yes"she reply quickly giving her a fake smile.
"I know you are not, you saw him right" she ask
Fareedah burst into tears hugging Najma"it hurts so much"

"I know, try to talk to him, crying and sulking won't help, you love him right"
"Yes, but.."
Najma laugh, "but hanan right, don't tell me you're jealous of her, she is Ameer cousin"

"Am not jealous"she answered trying to hide her blush

", let's sleep, tomorrow is a big day" fareedah said as they lie down on the bed. She was thinking about how to get to talk to him and what she should soon her eyes drifted into sleep.

The Next day

Wedding Fathia

"An daura" Aneesah and benazir said coming into the room.yodelling and the guda could be heard "ayiri yiri yiri ". right in time a message pop in najma phone,she went into sajda and then the water work began.
They congratulate her saying some soothing word, some of her aunts also came into the room she is in her room at the main house now, she did ablution and pray two rakat prayer seeking Allah blessing and guidance in her new journey.
The make up artist bake up her face in a light make up, Aneesarh and fareedah help her with her purple lace, and also the matching laffaya.
Fareedah was dressed in a skirt & blouse amber with a hint of green lace, while Aneesarh in a white & teal skirt &blouse lace.

They help Najma downstairs to met her husband when they got off the stairs, fareedah placed her najma hand in Ameer's who was stunned and awwe by his bride.
He held her hand peck it before pecking her forhead, their friends cooed and awwn at the sight.

Fareedah turn to look at Jamal & they lock eye,she took in his appearance he look so handsome, clad in a white babban Riga with gold embroidery, she love seeing him in natives he always look more classy & handsome, he was also staring at her, they averted there gaze as it was time for pictures. The photoshoot start the couple snap with their family & friends.

Meanwhile Muhammad has gotten a chance to talk to fareedah, he was trying in every way to impress her, they where chatting when a message pop up on her phone looking at it,she look at Najma who sent it, then another one pop in again.

Najma: Stop flirty with him malama or else your Jamal will explode"

Fareedah look up and noticed an angry looking Jamal shooting daggers at the both of them, she flash him a smile to irk him before turning to Muhammad, who was telling her funny things about Ameer and Jamal.

Dinner

They are currently getting ready for the dinner, the brides have her make up done by dazieta, she is dress in a gold gown sewn by huddaya, while the bridesmaid where in their black gown with a matching headgear, all in all they all look beautiful.

They got out of the house, cars that will take them to the venue, were align already, this time also fareedah will be going with the bride.

Fareedah and Najma enter Ameer Roll roylce,, imediately she got in the passenger seat and perceived his famous masculine scent, she knew he was inside, she turn to look at him dress in a Raven babban Riga which was for the grooms men,with a zanna bukar cap and a Silver Patek Philip wristwatch adorn his wrist , he look handsome. They both did not talk to each other, the drive was silent all through if not for the couple that were being lovey dovey.

Shortly after thy arrive at the venue,to cut the story short, they danced their way in, after the opening prayer was said, soon it was time for best friend speech, Jamal came out and said nice thing about A me er, fareedah also called, she finished her speech with najma hugging her.

The party went on of course with dance, the brides dance splendidly. prayers and teases,it ended on a happy note.

Sayan Bali

Najma is leaving for her husband house,they just left her in laws house for the budan kai, and making their way to her matrimonial home.

The elders have left leaving the bride and her friends, they were sitted in her room after touring the house and it was so mashaallah, Najma is sorted on the bed in a black and golden alkyaba. They were waiting for the groomsmen to co?e for the sayan baki.

"I don't want you girls to leave" she said getting teary.

"Awwn, don't worry we will be back first thing tomorrow morning or may be we should even sleep here" Aneesah said teasing her

"Oya ale le, dont bother coming I don't want you to come and disturb me and my husband" she said her mood getting happy again

"I thought you said we should not go" faiza one of our friend said.

"I've change my mind, you girls should come back after my honeymoon" she said smiling

"We wont come after your honeymoon, we will come during little a meer and nama naming ceremony" Fareedah said teasing her while she blush

"They are here" Namma said picking her call.
They went downstairs covering najma face, the groomsmen were sitted on the couch in the living room. After negotiating they send the money to them while A me er unveiled Najma.

It was time for them to leave, Some of the girls hitch a ride with the groomsmen, leaving only few left.

"Jamal can you pls drop Fareedah, Muhammad will be taking Aneesah" A meer said.
"Alright" Jamal said , bursting Muhammad bubbles who wanted to drop her.

Fareedah heart was already beating running a marathon. The others walk out of the house leaving Fareedah who was still hugging Najma
"I'm going to miss you"Najma said

"Ameer may be I should sleep here, she did not want me to leave" Fareedah joke

"Thank you miss your service is no longer needed, leave before my baby start crying" Ameer said

"Masu baby good night, besty see you in nine month" Fareedah said making her way out of the house.
Reaching the parking space, she saw his car and move towards it, she knew they plan these knowingly and she was happy about it, may be they will get to talk.

She walk over and open the front seat door, she enter muttering "a thank you".

"Its okay" Jamal said . he started the ignition and drove off...

Don't forget to

Vote⭐⭐

Comment✨✨

Share♥♥♥

And

Follow😘😘

Lots of love Amyraamyr001💋💖💕💞.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

682K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
4.5K 475 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
232K 24.1K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...