Crazy Wifey (Taekook🐯🐰) ✔

By loveshit00

A handsome CEO fall for an innocent cute little boy.......LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.........🐰🐯🐱🐥 Two CEOs fall... More

introduction
1💜
2 💜
3 💜
4💜
5 💜
6 💜
7 💜
8 💜
9 💜
10 💜
11 💜
12 💜
13 💜
14 💜
15 💜
16 💜
17 💜
18💜
💜
19 💜
20 💜
21 💜
22 💜
23 💜
24 💜
25 💜
26💜
27💜
28💜
29💜
30💜
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
💜 Jungkook Day 💜
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
😢
cover
copyright

35

12.1K 556 12
By loveshit00

.

.
"Heyy welcome....." Kim Couples greeted their guests and seated them in comfortable seats.......

This how jungkook look in the dinner.......imagine without mic.....

Taetae with red hoodie and black jeans.....

Yoongi's outfit......

Jimin with chubby cheeks.......

Hoseok.......

Jisoo.......just ignore that camera.....
Y

es they invited jisoo too.....because jisoo is now like a member in jung family......

.
Jungkook's pov.......

I'am comfortable in this sofa but something is bothering in my mind......i don't know, it's hurting and healing me at the same time......My body is here but my soul is searching something......and i know that's something is non other than my love tae.......where is he??....

Jimin is here.....should i ask him??.....Everyone is busy in their conversation.......Dad is talking with my father-in-law with his friends Min uncle and Jung uncle....... My Mom and hobi's Mom is busy in learning the special recipes with my mother-in-law......Yoongi's Mom is busy in her phone.....

Yoonmin couples were taking photos together while hoseok and jisoo talking about their business tour in next month.......'Mom.....help me.....' I pretend like to scream my baby name........

"Anyway where's taetae.....?"

'Ohhh Thank you so so so much mom.....order them to get my taetae here......i'm losting my patience.......'

Third person Pov.......

"Jiminie help him to come down....." jin said to jimin who is busy in talking with yoongi....

"Sure eomma...."

'Help??...for what??....' jungkook thought......

Jimin as soon went to upstairs.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taetae why are you laying on the bed everyone is looking for you........get up i will help you to go down......" jimin said as he entered inside the room........

"I can walk jimine...." tae said while getting up from the bed.......

"No eomma told me to help you....." jimin defended and hold tae's hand tightly........jimin is observing every steps of tae by holding tae tightly......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Here taetae......" jin pointed at tae who is walked down from the last step slowly.......jungkook looked tae at the very next second......his candy pink lips attracing jungkook to taste it badly ......jungkook looked tae like he haven't seen him for years......He stared tae's full body from head to feet by biting his lips with smiling lustful.....jungkook ignores everyone's glances.....he just focussed on the person standing in front of him........he thought a second about the naked skinny body with tiny waist and pink lips.......he drifted away his evil thoughts when leesha speeks up.......he don't know why did he thought like that........

"Heyy taetae how are you??...come sit here......." leesha said while arranging space beside her...... Tae walked slowly.....but suddenly his leg didn't support him.....he went to fall on the ground........jungkook lifted his bum in air to hold tae but no need..... jimin held tae's hands from falling

"Ohh baby what happend to your leg??....." leesha asked worriedly......

"His leg slipped on the stairs a day before...." jimin explained to leesha......tae sat near her........

"Ohh Next time be alert on the way taetae....." leesha said while caressing his head......... tae nodded with a smile.........all these time jungkook is looking at tae without blinking his eyes........tae didn't look anyone. He looked down the whole time.......They all went back to their talkings except jungkook and tae...... jungkook looking tae with a smirk......he is imagining something in his mind.....while tae is looking down and playing with his fingers

'I want to sat near him and comfort him in my hands......why i think like i'm the reason for my baby's leg......i missed his voice.....now i know i can't give him this kind of punishments..... it's hurting me too.....' jungkook thought without disconnecting his eyes from tae......

'I'am really scared to look at kookie.....i know he is still mad at me......i miss his sweet voice and that bunny smile......i hate rude kookie.......' tae thought by pouting his lips without lifting his face..........

___________________________________________________

Whole of them rounded on the big dinning table arranged in their garden.......Maids in their namjin restaurant helps jin to arrange the dinner........

This is the way they seated around the table.......

'Ohh god my baby smells like vanila.....' jungkook thought while taking a deep breath......

Everyone is enjoying the tasty food and complementing jin.......
Jungkook peeled the shrimp and put it in tae's plate.........tae looked at jungkook..... but he soon looked down when he saw jungkook stared him with a smirk like he will eat tae in any second...jungkook continued eating while one hand placed on tae's thigh and eventually squeezing it sometimes....tae lost his breath for a second..Both families were talking about random things......tae stoped eating when he was full.......he looked for jimin to help him to go to the washroom.....but jimin is busy in talking with yoongi......hoseok and jisoo were stealing secret glances by each other.......

"What??...." jungkook asked softly......tae shook his head as nothing.........

"Need to go washroom??....." jungkook asked again.........tae nodded without looking him........

Jungkook stood up from his chair and lifted up tae in bridal style.......The whole members looked at them amazingly........

"He.....need to.....go washroom......" jungkook explained awkwardly....

"I can walk......" tae whispered but it can clearly heard the whole family......

"But i want______" jungkook gulped his words and looked at them....... They are trying to control their laugh......Jungkook left there with tae..........tae wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck.......

Tae washed his lands........ Jungkook noticed that something is sticking on tae's lower lip...... He smiled when he recognised that, the strawberry Ice cream is sticking on tae's lip.....Tae saw the ice cream leftover in his lip when he looked his face in the mirror.....He take some water in his hands to swipe it away.....but Jungkook stopped him by turning him around and wrapped his hands around tae's tiny waist.......tae looked Jungkook scaredly.......
Jungkook leaned closer to him and sucked tae's lower lip by lifting tae up to equalise their height difference......

"It's tasty....." Jungkook murmured in tae's ear......Tae is now look like a red tomato.......

"Are you mad at me???" Jungkook asked.......tae hummed as response....

"Then let me cool it....." Jungkook said and lifted tae up in bridal style.......

"Cool what.....kookie......stop....where are we going??...."

"Your room...."

"For what???" Tae asked anxiously.....

"Wait baby....."

Soon they entered tae's room..... Jungkook layed tae down in his bed and hovered over him......He leaned closer to tae.....Tae pushed jungkook......

"Kookie what??.....eomma will saw us...."
It's a big deal to stop jungkook's muscled body......jungkook leaned and kissed tae's forehead....

"Love you baby...i won't behave like that....i know i hurts you......please forgive your hubby....."

"Love you and you only.......kookie kiss me......." tae said while playing with jungkook's shirt button......Jungkook looked tae's eyes and lips at the same time........He leaned closer to his lips......their lips touched.....

TAETAE.......

Soon jungkook landed on the floor from the bed.....tae popped up from the bed.........jimin chuckled at the sight he just seen

"What jiminie......??" Tae asked like nothing happened......jungkook slowly got up from the floor........'kiss blocker' jungkook thought and cursed himself......

"Eomma is calling you....come down....." jimin said with a smile.....tae gently started walking down......Jungkook walked out of the room but soon he stoped by jimin......

"This is your punishment to make my tae sad for these days.....huhh..." jimin said and walked down like a hero.....

"AHHGGGHHH.....this little bitch....."

.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 745 25
This is a drama where KIM TRIPLETS (Tae, V ,taevin) and JEON TWINS (Jk ,gukk) , JIMIN(jeon's younger sibling) falls in love ❤️ with each other . How...
177K 6.3K 22
ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᵍᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ, ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿ ᴱⁿᵛⁱʳᵒⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗᵃˡⁱˢᵗ. ᴼᶜᴰ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍ. ᴶᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ⁱˢ ᴹᵃᶠⁱᵃ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵉᵒⁿ ᶜᵒʳᵖˢ. ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉ...
663K 35.4K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
38.7K 1.4K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...