welcome to the team {dreamwas...

By aliandgracehot

when you become the dream team editor... somethings bound to happen. right? written summer 2020: republished... More

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
epilouge

chapter two

60.5K 2K 3K
By aliandgracehot

an: when you see y/u/n that will mean "your username" unless theres a real thing for that and then i will change it :)

~~ dreams pov ~~

i slammed my hands down on my desk. i knew i needed a video to be uploaded soon but i just could not get this one done. i really need an editor.

i went to my phone and opened the dreamteam group chat.

clay: guys can you help me, i rlly rlly need help with this video. i cannot get it done

nick: not me dude, im wayyy to busy with mine

george: i think youre out of luck man

clay: well then wtf am i supposed to do

george: you always say u want an editor, so get one. j make a tweet im sure there are some talented people out there

clay: yeah maybe i will

i closed the group chat and headed to twitter. i typed out a simple tweet, opened my dms and awaited the flood to come.

"Hey guys! looking for a new editor for some videos so dm me if youre interested with some things youve done for reference :)"

lots of message requests came in but i noticed a normal dm first. someone named y/u/n who i had heard a little bit about from george, had dmed me for the first time. 'why not start here' i thought to myself and opened the dm.

"hey! i saw your tweet about needing an editor and i thought i could be a good fit! ive actually done a video for george and am currently a film major in college. here are some videos ive done! thank you for the consideration."

she sent a couple clips which i started to watch. 'these are... amazing' i said under my breath. i sent a quick text to george double checking that this was the girl he had told me about.

clay: hey george, do you know a y/n?

george: yeah she and i used to be pretty close, why?

clay: she sent in a editor application

george: DUDE YOU SHOULD TAKE HER. shes insanely talented and like one of the sweetest girls i know... youd love her. she edited one of my first viral videos.

clay: ok ill def think abt it, i have like 1000 other dms to go through

george: ok but my bets are on her, you wont stop thinking abt her

i chuckled and went back to my dms. i scrolled through them and saw some good ones, but nothing stood out quite like hers did. they kept replaying in my mind, it was just amazing.

i knew my choice. it was too obvious. i closed my dms again and prepared another tweet.

"Thank you all so much for the quick submissions! i have made my decision and will leave it up to said editor if they choose to reveal themselfs. there was some amazing work i saw, keep it up everyone."

i then went to send a follow up dm to y/n.

"these videos are absolutely amazing. i would love to have you be my editor. please let me know your rate and any other things i should know and i look forward to working with you :)"

i figured i should know a little bit about my new editor so i clicked on her account and scrolled for a bit.

she had a little bit of a following and it seemed like she might be a small streamer. i was hoping for a face reveal but there was no luck. i wasnt worried though, im sure id see her soon enough.

as i went down her account i laughed at a lot of her tweets. i was mindlessly liking them and then i realized.

i was liking tweets that were almost a year old now.

what a great first impression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
318K 9.6K 32
streaming. you've been doing it for forever, since you were 14. you're currently 20 in this story. well, it all got chaotic once you auditioned for...
250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021
323K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...