Lego Ninjago x Reader (Season...

By StardustUltima

My name is Y/N L/N, and I'm the fastest woman aliv- Oh wait! Wrong fandom! As I said before, my name is Y/N... More

Chapter 1: Rise of the Snakes
Chapter 2: Home
Chapter 3: Snakebit
Chapter 4: Never Trust A Snake
Chapter 5: Can of Worms
Chapter 6: Snake King
โ„๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„โ„
Chapter 7: Tick Tock
Chapter 8: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Chapter 9: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 10: The Green and Celestial Ninja
Chapter 11: All of Nothing
Chapter 12: Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 13: Day of the Great Devourer

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰Birthday Special!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

1.9K 44 102
By StardustUltima

Date Published: 8/19/'20

F/B = Favorite Breakfast
F/H = Favorite Hairstyle

  The drawing above is NOT mine! I only added the words! I found it on Pinterest. If the owner sees this, let me know and I'll credit you!

  This story has nothing to do with the main story. It's just a little something I wanted to do.

  Sorry it took so long to post another chapter! I've been busy studying for my driver's permit test I'll be taking soon and my job that I just started! Again, so sorry! I'll do my best to get these out as soon as I'm done with them!

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
CONTAINS ABUSE!
You have been warned...

  Well... enjoy~!

  I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Well... I didn't think it was at that moment, for the sun was shining in my face.

  I groaned as I rolled over and snuggled up under my blanket. I was gonna let myself sleep in today. No getting up early, no training, just amazing, wonderful sle-

  "Wakey wakey!" Wu says as he barges into the room, "Rise and shine!"

  Aw man... I guess I'm not sleeping in today.

  The guys groan as they all start waking up. I wasn't in a happy mood.

  'Doesn't he know that today is a special day?' I thought as I tried to hide under my covers, but Wu came over and nudged me with his staff.

  "Ugh..." I sigh as I sit up and get out of my pallet on the floor.

  "Why so early?" I complain as I rub my eyes and yawn.

  "Because you all needed to be up and training by now," Wu replied and we all groaned.

  "Come on guys, let's go," Zane said as he walked out of the room to get breakfast and the others soon followed.

  "But, Wu, are we not taking the day off?" I asked, hoping to spark a memory.

  "Why would we?" Wu replied, "You all need to train."

  "Yes, Wu," I sigh as I walk after the guys.

  I was hoping he would remember my birthday was today, but I guess he forgot. I don't expect the guys the remember, for they haven't been here long enough to know when mine is.

  I kept quiet, not wanting to make a big deal about it, and walked into the dining room where the guys were already eating breakfast.

  They didn't make me anything, so I had to go to the kitchen and make myself some F/B. I grabbed my plate and went back to the dining room.

  Sitting in my chair, I set my plate down and started eating my F/B, deep in thought.

  "Good morning Y/N," Lloyd said after I sat down.

  "..."

  "Y/N?"

  "..."

  "Hey? Y/N?" Lloyd asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

  "H-huh?" I say, coming back to reality, "Oh! Sorry. What'd you say?"

  "I said 'Good morning'," He replied as he pulled his hand back.

  "You alright?" Zane asked me from across the table, "You were zoned out there for a minute."

  "Oh? I'm sorry. I'm fine, really," I respond.

  Zane gives me a look before saying as he returns to his food, "If you say so."

  They return to chit-chating about this and that, but I was thinking about how to celebrate my birthday.

  'Maybe I could just ask someone to go hang out for the day?' I thought, 'Yea, I'll ask them sometime before lunch.'

~Small Timeskip~

  We all have finished training for the day and I have showered and freshened up a bit.

  I took my hair down from my towel and dried my hair.

  I then got dressed into my outfit and put my hair into a F/H. (Unless you don't do anything and want to leave your hair down!)

(You may choose one!⬆️😁)

  I then went to my mirror and put on just a little makeup, like eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. (Or no makeup if you don't wear any!)

  Walking out of my room, I stop right after I closed the door and thought about who to ask first.

  'I think I'll ask Cole first,' I thought.

  I proceed to walk around to find Cole.

  "Has anyone seen Cole?" I ask as I pop my head into the room where Jay and Lloyd were playing a video game.

  "Um... check in the kitchen," Jay says, not breaking his concentration on the game.

  "Ok, thanks!"

  I walk towards the kitchen as i thought, 'Cole? Kitchen? I mean, I understand Zane in there, but Cole?'

  And then it hit me, the smell of cake. My mouth started to water and I quickly swallowed.

  I walked into the kitchen, "Hi Cole!" I greeted him.

  "Oh! Hey Y/N!" He replies as he straightens up from the cake he was icing.

  "That cake smells delicious," I comment, looking at the cake.

  'Maybe they do remember?!' I thought.

  "Thanks! Don't tell the others tho. I don't want them to eat my cake," he said and my mood got a little less bubbly.

  "Oh, I won't. Hey, do you wanna go to the amusement park with me?"

  "Sorry, but I got to finish these cakes today. Thank you tho!" Cole replied and flashed an apologetic smile my way.

  "That's ok," I said, "Enjoy making your cakes."

  I softly sigh as I walked out of the kitchen in search of who to ask next.

~Timeskip~

  I growl in frustration as I flop on my pallet, which was a bad idea, but I don't really care right now. I winced as I hit my head on the hard floor under my pallet.

  Everyone gave some sort of excuse as to why they couldn't come.

  "Sorry, Y/N, but I told Nya I would help her with a project she's working on." -Jay

  "I would love to, but I have to fix some of the training equipment Cole accidentally broke earlier today. Thanks for the invitation tho." -Zane

  "Sorry Y/N. I have... uh... stuff to do. Cya later!" -Kai

  "Really?! Awe man!! Wu asked me go go with him to town to do some shopping. I'm sorry." -Lloyd

  I didn't even bother to ask Nya or Wu for those reasons.

  I lay there in thought before I sat up.

  'Why do I need someone to go with me? I can just go and have a good time by my self!' I thought as i hopped off of the pallet and grabbed some money. Don't ask me where I got it, tho.

  I walk out onto the deck, but before I stepped out of the doorway I hollered back inside, "I'm going out for a bit!"

  No response.

  I sigh as I turn and walk to where I see my dragon hanging out.

  D/N hears me coming, prances over to me, and starts licking me as she bounces around.

  "Ugh!" I exclaim, "D/N! You know that doesn't wash out!"

  D/N stops and, purring, settles for nuzzling me while I chuckle.

  "Thank you, girl," I say, for it felt like she remembered my birthday, unlike some people, "Now, let's go for a ride."

  With that, I hop onto D/N and we take off towards the amusement park.

~Timeskip... again~

  I have been here for a while now and am still having fun! I was walking to the bathroom when I heard a noise from the back of the building.

  I go to check it out. As I turn the corner I don't see anything. I take a few steps behind the building, looking around, when I hear someone saying something.

  "Sweet dreams~"

  I turn to see who it was, but was greeted by something hitting the back of my head and then darkness envelops me.

Lloyd's POV-

  I have been looking for Y/N for a few minutes now. She had said something about going to an amusement park earlier.

  I looked around for a while longer before resorting to seeing if the guys have seen her.

  "Hey guys?" I asked as I walked into the room where the guys had congregated to and were playing a video game.

  "Yes?" Zane replied, looking at me.

  "Have any of you seen Y/N?" I asked, "She had asked me to go an amusement park with her earlier, so I was looking for her to see if she was still up for it."

  "Now that you mention to, she asked me that too."

  "Me too," The others added.

  "Wait, so nobody has seen her?" I asked, starting to worry a little.

  "No."

  "Nada."

  "Sorry."

  "Then where is she?" I ask, my panic evident in my voice, "I've checked all over the Bounty and she's not here!"

  "Wait, what?!" Was the reply I recieved.

  Everyone leaped up and dashed into the control room. Zane and Jay immediately start typing on the computers there as the others looked on.

  "Found her!" Jay exclaims a few minutes later.

  We all look over Jay's shoulder as he explains, "This is video footage at the Ninjago Amusement Park, about 10 miles away from here, from earlier today."

  We all watch as we see Y/N walk towards the bathrooms, when she freezes and looks around. She then proceeds to go around to the back of the building where the camera can't see, but we hear a voice say, "Sweet dreams~" and hear a dulled thud. A minute or two later, a figure with a big bag over his shoulder dashes off.

  "Pythor," Kai growls.

  "Luckily we all have tracking devices in us," Zane says as his screen pops up an image with a red flashing dot.

  "Don't worry Y/N. We're coming," Cole says before everyone went and got ready before going to get Y/N back.

Y/N's POV-

  I groan as I start to wake up to a pounding headache.

  "Ugh..." I winced in pain as I sat up and held my head in my hands as I took in my surroundings.

  I was in a wooden room. There were no windows or furniture, just the bare walls, floor, and ceiling.

  I see a door on the other side of the room. As I try to walk over to it, I feel a weight on my wrists and ankles. I look down to see that my wrists and ankles were chained and shackled.

  I pull and strain against the chains that held me down, but soon stopped as it only made my head pound even more.

  I froze as I heard a noise from outside the door. Slithering?

  My eyes widen as I made the connection and the door opened, revealing Pythor in all his *cough* glory.*cough*

  I shy away from him as far as I could as he chuckled.

  "My my, what have we here?" Pythor said, "Who are you?"

  I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything, I was too scared. Not that I would, I'm not giving this creep anything!!

  "What's the matter? Snake got your tongue?" Pythor asked as he started getting frustrated and pulled out a knife from somewhere behind him.

  I looked down and saw the knife. I looked back and forth from him to the knife as I started shake in fear.

  I do my best to glare dagger at him as he stares at me a few moments more before saying, "Fine. If you won't talk, then maybe this will help you find your voice."

  He then took the knife and dragged it down my face, making a cut from my forehead, down my right eye, and ended near my lips.

  I cry out in pain as he moves onto my arms, digging the knife into them as blood gushed from the wounds.

  He stops soon afterwards, backs up, and asks again, "Now, tell me, who are you?"

  "What's it to you?" I ask coldly while glaring at him.

  Pythor sighs, "Ooo, feisty one, eh? Let's see if we can change that, shall we?"

  He comes at me again and I try my best to get as far away from him as possible.

  He grabs my legs and is about to cut me again when we heard something from outside the room.

  "... guys... then... go..."

  "Huh?" Pythor says as he slithers over to the door, twisting the door handle, and starts to open it.

  "Ninja go!!" Multiple voices yell as multiple figures rush into the room, making the door bash Pythor on the head.

  "Agh...!" Pythor yells as he falls to the floor unconscious.

  "Y/N?!?!"

  I look up to see the faces of my friends in front if me, all with worried looks on their faces.

  I weakly smile as the room starts to spin from all the blood I've lost. Groaning, I hold my head in my hands as Cole makes quick work of the chains holding me.

  The last thing I saw before going totally unconscious was Zane's face as he bent over to pick me up. Then everything went dark.

~Timeskip~

  I wake up to hear voices, my friends. Groaning, I squint at the bright light and bring my hand up to block the light.

  "Y/N, you're awake!" Everyone rushes over to where I am laying.

  I look around and see everyone in the room. I move my gaze to my arms to find them all bandaged up. I then notice that I can't see out of my right eye and raised my hand up to my face to feel a bandage around the right side of my face.

  "Wha- what happened?" I ask, still a little groggy from having just woken up.

  "Pythor had kidnapped you from the amusement park and took you to an abandoned cabin in the woods near the park. He then started interrogating you when you had woken up. When you wouldn't talk, he started to cut you to get the answer out of you. We arrived just in time, much longer and you might not be here," Zane explained.

  "Y/N," Wu asked, "Why did you go alone? One of us should have gone with you."

  "Well..." I hesitated, "I did ask the guys. But they were busy with their own stuff, so I went by myself."

  They guys looked down and shifted in place guiltily.

  "Why were you even wanting to go in the first place?"

  "I think I might know why," Zane said hesitantly as he stepped up, looking at me.

  "Huh?" I ask, confused.

  "This," Zane said as he grabbed something that was sticking out of my pocket.

  It was a 'Birthday Girl' ribbon. When I got my ticket to get in, I had told them that it was my birthday in response to a question they had asked me. They ended up giving me that ribbon. I just thanked them and stuck it in my pocket, not wanted a whole lot of attention.

  I sigh.

  "Why didn't you tell us?" Zane asked, looking me in my non-covered eye.

  "I-I didn't want to seem like a self-centered brat or anything," I admit, "It isn't that important."

  "But it is!" Nya exclaimed.

  "It's your birthday!" Jay jumped in, "We would've done something if we had known!"

  "Wait," Cole said, "Is that why when I was making my cakes earlier and I said that they were my cakes you got less perky than when you entered?!"

  I looked away from Cole and whisper, "Y-yes..."

  Cole immediately felt bad, "You know what? I'm making a birthday cake right now! We'll still celebrate your birthday yet!"

  With that he ran off to the kitchen as we all laughed.

~Timeskip~

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" Everyone exclaimed and cheered as I blew out the candles.

  Zane cut the cake and gave everyone a piece.

  "Mmm! Cole! This is delicious!" I gush. It really tasted like heaven!

  "Thank you!" He replied.

  We all chatted while we finished our cake and I tried to hide my yawn, but to no avail.

  "Go on Y/N, you need some rest after everything that happened today," Wu said as he gestured in the direction of our room.

  "Thank you, Wu," I say, "Thank you all so much for everything. For saving me from Pythor. For the cake. Everything."

  "The pleasure is ours," Zane replied as he slightly bowed to me.

  I chuckle as he straightened up and they went to start the clean up.

  "I'll walk you to our room," Lloyd offered as I turned to head to me room.

  "Ok," I reply.

  When we reach our room's door, Lloyd grabbed my wrist and gave me a hug, "Happy birthday Y/N."

  I return the hug, "Thank you."

  We let go and I open the door, "Goodnight."

  "Night," Lloyd replied then left to ge help the others and stay up longer, since it wasn't late.

  I get ready for bed, throwing away my clothes, and got into my pallet.

  As soon as my head hit my pillow I was asleep.

  Happy birthday Y/N!

  So I decided to do this little mini story thingy based off of something that happened to me.

  No, I wasn't kidnapped or abused, but my friends and family did forget my birthday one year. So that's what I based this on.

  And, fun fact, today is my actual birthday! So Happy Birthday to me!

  That's all for now! Cya next time my Star Fragments!

  -StardustUltima

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...