Batfamily Oneshots

By QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... More

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B

582 15 306
By QueenOfShippers

34. "You could have died."

65. "Don't even think about it."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

Tim couldn't sleep.

He had cases to work on, files to go through and organize, villians to catch, drug rings to bust. He should not be in his apartment sleeping next to his boyfriend.

And that's what really got Tim's brain thinking. Him and Jason? Boyfriends? And he thought the world was done sending crazy situations and people his way for the time being.

Never in a million years would Tim have guessed him and Jason would be together. It just didn't make sense.

Jason was a little hot headed, and he kills people. In fact, he tried to kill Tim. But over the past years as Jason was accepted back into the family, Tim learned a lot of things about the mysterious man under the red hood.

And then when Jason admitted to have feelings for him. Actual "I like you like you" feelings, that was something Tim needed some time to process.

About 2 weeks later he realized he had similar feelings for the other, and one thing led to the other, and now here they were, a month and a half after their confessions, and they haven't really done anything coupley yet.

Unless you count the one date they managed to squeeze in between being Red Robin and Red Hood, Jason's mafia business, and Tim working for the board of W.E.

Technically none of the Batfamily has found out yet. Barbara is suspicious, but other than that, they believe nobody is even thinking of the possibility of the two being together.

Tim laid on the bed, next to a sleeping Jason, and stared blankly at the wall, the coffee still running in his system, keeping him wide awake.

Images of the past came back to his mind. Jason trying to kill him. Steph breaking up with him. The news of his parents death. Jason confessing his feelings. His first night out as Robin.

And he realized that in a twisted way, Jason helped him. Without Jason, he would still be trapped with Bruce, corrupted by his ways and teachings. Work only. Live to serve.

Jason taught him how to live, which is something nobody had ever managed to do. Jason showed him how he was able to be capable of having fun, letting loose. Jason, in a way, was his salvation.

Tim felt warmth flood to his cheeks as he remembered all of their moments since after Jason apologized for killing him.

Their small little touches. The small glances Jason sent his way during mission debriefs. The smiles Jason would give him, snarky or not, while on a mission. And oh man, Tim has never felt so dumb in his life.

How he, the world's second greatest detective, never deduced the fact that Jason Todd liked him, was appalling to him.

Tim looked over at Jason's sleeping face. It looked so peaceful. At ease. He never got to see Jason like this. The Jason he had met ever since he returned from the grave, he was all business.

But this Jason. The one who looked so carefree, was one he wished he got to know more. Wished and hoped he would get to know more one day.

Stupid life for having to be so short.

And then Tim's eyes wandered down and focused on Jason's lips. They were pink, and looked slightly chapped, possibly from all the rooftop runs and beating down criminals on windy days.

But they looked so delicate, so alluring to Tim. He wanted to kiss them so bad right then and there. He wanted more than anything to kiss them without a worry in the world.

When they first became a couple, he could tell Jason was pulling himself back. By a lot. Tim knew how Jason worked. Sleep first, date later if desired.

Tim was different. He believed Jason actually wanted to get to know Tim first, unlike all his other relationships in the past. He was trying with Tim, and Tim could never be so happy in his life.

When Jason let out a light snore, Tim let it wander into his head that maybe he could sneak at least a quick peck on Jason's cheek. Besides, Jason was asleep, he wouldn't know.

The young raven haired man shifted his body weight, and bent down close to Jason's right cheek, ready to give just a light peck.

Unfortunately for Tim, right when he was about to give Jason a slight kiss on his cheek, Jason unexpectedly moved, giving Tim no time to back away from being able to kiss him on the lips.

Right when the contact was given, Tim instantly jerked back, for multiple reasons.

One of them being just shock. He couldn't believe he actually kissed Jason on the lips, and actually liked it.

Another reason being he was flustered.

He looked down at Jason again, to see the older not asleep anymore, which may as well had given Tim a mini panic attack right then and there.

Jason was staring at Tim wide eyed, teal eyes meeting crystal blue, and before Tim could manage to make a word come from his mouth, in an instant he found himself pressed against Jason's body, his own lips pressed against Jason's.

Tim needed a few seconds to process everything before kissing a very strangely patient Jason Todd.

The two stayed like that for a few moments, before suddenly remembering that breathing was a thing they needed to survive.

Jason pulled away first, only mere milliseconds before Tim planned to as well, both raven haired boys gasping for air.

Tim smiled down at Jason, who gave the other a very devious smirk that Tim has only ever seen once.

"Getting impatient, aren't we?" Jason whispered, causing Tim to go into a very flustered stage.

"Well I didn't see you doing anything, which, by the way, is very unlikely of you." Tim retorted back.

Jason's only response to that was to laugh in Tim's face for a few moments before pulling the young man down for another kiss.

Person A: Jason
Person B: Tim

It all started when they were fighting Penguin.

It was a suprise attack that neither of the two could have predicted when coming across Penguin. Because working with Killer Croc? That never happened.

Jason thought they'd be fine without Damian and Dick's help. Turns out he was so very wrong.

After they took down most of Penguins goons, Killer Croc decided to show up and injure Tim, which Jason was 110% not okay with.

Damian appeared shortly after and attacked Penguin while Jason went after Killer Croc, who was busy trying to attack Tim who had an injured shoulder from Croc biting into his shoulder.

Jason was already done with Croc, and was close to killing the animal as well, however that's when Dick showed up and convinced Jason to let the villain go to Arkham.

After all, Killer Croc didn't break out of Arkham Asylum as much as Joker or Scarecrow, so it was a td bit easier to convince the hot headed anti-hero to not kill the guy.

But with the fact that he injured Tim, he did leave the villian with a death threat if he ever touched his boyfriend again.

Tim had finished taking out the goons by then and Damian had captured Penguin, who, as usual, was trying to get himself out of going to Arkham.

When the GCPD showed up, taking both Killer Croc and Penguin to Arkham and sending the goons to jail, Jason took the liberty of taking Tim to their shared apartment.

The first thing Jason went to do was go to the bathroom and grab their modified first aid kit before sitting an injured Tim down on a chair in their kitchen so he could help him.

After taking off his helmet of course, because no matter what technology he has installed in that darn helmet, his eyes would do better without it, especially since he's trying to take a bullet out of his boyfriends side.

In the run in Tim had also been shot by the goons in his left leg and on the right side of his stomach, so close to his rib that Jason was debating taking Tim to a hospital.

But the amount of blood that was on Tim's uniform is what shook Jason up. He didn't think he could take looking at Tim's uniform like that while he was working on taking out the bullet.

So Jason asked Tim to take off the top half of his uniform so he could focus better. Tim, thank the gods he was so sweet, didn't ask questions and simply did what Jason had asked him to do.

Thankfully Jason was able to focus easier like this. But it still hurt Jason. He had these thoughts in his head about what if he wasn't there to help him, or if no one was there at all.

And that's when the first sign of a tear appeared in his eyes. His vision was becoming blurry and unclear, but he had to focus on taking out the bullet first.

Jason focused everything on his mind to removing the bullet in Tim's side, trying ignore those what ifs still stuck in the back of his mind.

Once the bullet was removed, Jason threw it away, before washing the medical tweasers just in case, before going to remove the bullet from Tim's thigh.

But it was when he was taking care of the rather vicious bite wound on Tim's right shoulder that Jason let himself succumb to the tears that he was bottling up for so long.

Tim felt it first. He felt Jason's hands start to rapidly shake before he heard Jason sniffle behind him. His eyes widened for a split second before he figured maybe Jason would cheer up after hearing a joke.

That's how Jason coped. He would tell bad jokes and laugh everything else, so maybe he just needed to hear a bad joke himself to feel better.

"Hey Jay. Why did the detective lose his second job at the airport?"

There was no sound for a second, so Tim continued the joke.

"He kept cracking cases."

And that's when Tim heard a sob come from behind him, forcing him to turn around to see Jason digging his hands into his hair.

"Jay?"

Jason's hands fell into his lap, letting Tim see all the tears streaming down his face, and the sad smile on his face.

"You could have died, you dork." Was the first response Tim had gotten from his lover ever since he had asked Tim to remove the top half of his uniform.

And that's when Tim realized what Jason was going through. He was scared he was going to lose Tim, that he would be left alone. Again.

Tim's face morphed into a soft expression as he slowly went to give Jason a hug, who gladly accepted it and was obviously trying not to hurt Tim.

"I know. But I didn't. I'm here Jay." Tim whispered softly.

"But you wouldn't be if I wasn't there. What if I wasn't there?" Jason whispered back through tears, obviously trying to hold back sobs.

"But you were. You were there for me Jay. You helped me, and I'm still here." Tim whispered, now using one hand to gentle stroke through Jason's ebony hair.

"I could have lost you." Jason sniffled.

"And you could have killed me a long time ago too. You're a good guy, Jason, and I'm still here with you, because you helped me."

Jason squeezed Tim a little tighter at the mention of his past, of trying to kill Tim.

"I'm not a good guy."

"Yes you are Jay. And don't let anyone else, not even yourself, tell you that. You're one of the best people in my life and you make tough choices. You're a really good person, even though you can be a little stupid and hot headed at times."

Jason chuckled at the mention of his temper, and calmed himself down a bit, telling himself over and over that Tim was alive.

Person A: Jon
Person B: Damian

Damian immediately regretted his choice after the words left his mouth.

He never knew he had it within in him to be so dumb. So uncaring, and so reckless.

The world could be at stake. Or Jon's life could be at stake. Either way, Damian was not okay with either one being at stake any time soon.

"Damiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Jon whined, his eyelids had closed over his crystal blue eyes, his midnight black hair disheveled and spiking in random places from Jon running his fingers through his hair so many times.

"Kent, I told you one small shot." Damian hissed to Jon as he tried to drag him off one of the bar stools.

Jon giggled a little and then hiccuped. "I thought you said one bottle."

Damian rolled his eyes. "Don't be foolish Kent, I know how light of a drinker you are. Drake was simply idiotic enough to create an alcoholic beverage strong enough for you Kryptonians to feel the effect."

Jon giggled again, this time a little more airy, and a little more tiredly. "But Tim is nice. I only had to ask for him to do it."

"And that was your largest mistake, Kent. Asking Drake to help create an alcohol strong enough for kryptonians."

"But I've always wondered why people liked drinking that stuff. Tim's boyfriend drinks it all the time." Jon hiccuped again, closing his eyes to seal his baby blues away.

"Tt. Just because Todd drinks all the time does not mean it is healthy, nor is it wise to consume as much alcohol as he does."

"It tasted nice though." Jon whispered, his body becoming more limp and his words getting quieter.

Damian narrowed his forest green eyes. "Kent. Stay awake."

Jon mumbled something under his breath, but even Damian had trouble understanding what he said.

The young Arabic man simply rolled his eyes again before dragging Jon off the stool and wrapping one of Jon's pale arms around his neck so he could support him better.

"Dami?" Jon whispered again, opening his eyes slightly.

Damian chose to ignore it for the moment and pushed himself through the crowd, an empty bottle of the kryptonian alchohol in one hand, supporting Jon's weight on the other.

The young man tried to push past many women in bikinis and men in nothing but their boxers. Damian hated clubs, and for this particular reason alone.

He wouldn't mind a shot of whiskey from time to time, as seeing he loved the burn on his tounge, but actually going to a bar was just unappealing when he could easily buy a bottle at a store or steal from Jason's stash.

There was a disgusted look on his face as he pushed past a couple making out against a pole that helped support the inside balcony, and it practically stayed on his face until he couldn't see the bar anymore.

"Damian?" Jon asked again, this time having a little more trouble opening his eyes to look around, seeing that he was now outside and that Damian was helping support his weight.

"Come on, let's get you home, Kent." Damian simply replied, not bothering to say anything else and keep a straight face.

But for some unknown reason, to Damian at least, Jon found this statement absolutely hilarious. The young Arabic just thought he was too drunk at the moment.

"I am though." Jon said aloud, causing Damian to almost trip on his own feet. But Damian was a trained assassin, and was also trained in the art of acting.

There was a small amount of silence between the two, Damian's eyebrows knit tightly together as he tried to make sense of what Jon had just said.

"What do you mean Kent?" Damian finally asked, coming up with even more questions than answers, which actually really pissed Damian off at the fact that he didn't understand such a simple sentance.

"I mean," Jon started, almost tripping over his feet when he came upon a crack in one of the cement blocks, "that I'm here with you."

At that simple sentance Damian stopped walking himself, a very shocked expression coming across his face for a moment, before he struggled to keep a straight face when he looked over at Jon.

"You're drunk, Kent." Damian answered instead, pushing back all the ideas and wishes pooling inside his stomach and forming inside his head.

"I may be drunk, but not drunk enough to not realize my feelings for you." Jon smirked, looking at Damian, who was now blushing slightly, a soft pink glow emitting from his naturally tan cheeks and his freckles.

Damian continued walking, pulling Jon along for a moment before the kryptonian got in step with the former Robin.

Jon could tell Damian was trying to keep the blush off his face, even though it was still prominent to the younger boy, who found it absolutely hilarious that he could make Damian feel this way.

"You're cute when you try to hide your blush Dami." Jonathan said, causing Damian to snap out of his walking trance and look over to him, eyes narrowed.

"I am not cute. And I am certainly not blushing." Damian responded, his blush becoming brighter and more visible against his dark skin.

"And your freckles. Have I ever told you I love your freckles?" Jon asked Damian, who in turn turned away from Jon and covered his face with his right hand, releasing Jon's arm for a moment.

"Shut up Kent." Damian murmured behind his hand, which only caused Jon to smile wider.

"Did you know that whenever you're frustrated, you're like, super hot?" Jon questioned the blushing Arabic, who now dug his head into his hand.

"I said shut up Kent. Don't make me ask again." Damian replied, his head still buried deep into his hand.

Unfortunately for Damian, Jon still had one last comment to make.

"And that skin tight suit you wear. Makes you look much more attractive."

At this comment, Damian had to refrain himself from murdering the Kryptonian then and there.

Person A: Jason
Person B: Dick

"Dick, have you seen my cuffs anywhere?" Jason yelled from upstairs, searching frantically for his cuffs that go to his white button up dress shirt.

"Did you check your dresser?" Jason heard Dick call back from downstairs, who was currently making the both of them dinner.

"What, do you think I'm stupid? Of course I did!" Was Jason's reply, before he checked the closet again.

"Then I don't know Jay!"

Jason growled under his breath before he went back to check his dresser for the fifth time.

Pushing past his socks and underwear in every direction didn't help, not as much as the first time and just as much as the other three times he did it.

Him and Dick were in a rush to get to the Wayne gala, especially since this one in particular helped fund local libraries in Crime Alley.

Jason tried to keep his anger under control, counting to 10 in his head and trying to push away the knawing feeling of the Pit in the back of his mind.

In all honesty, Jason was suprised Dick still hadn't found out he still had some Pit rage still left in him. It's not like Jason actually wanted to bring the subject up himself blandly.

Because just flat out saying "I still get mad because of the Pit" in the middle of lunch or during patrol would end up with a rather suprised Nightwing, and it would also make the older man uncomfortable.

And the last thing Jason wanted was to make his boyfriend feel uncomfortable around him, or cautious. Well, more cautious than an older brother that is named Dick Grayson can be.

Dick always acted like he was fine, always forced a smile when he was lonely, and apparently Jason was the only person who could see through his pathetic act and actually help him heal.

It's taken an entire year just to convince the guy to see Dinah for therapy once a week. One of the things Jason for sure didn't miss was how stubborn his boyfriend could be sometimes.

Rolling his eyes, Jason continued to search for his cuff links that belonged to his shirt. He swore he put them on the same hanger he put the shirt itself on, but when he went to put on the stupidly blinding white shirt, they weren't there anymore.

Teal eyes with a small green haze scanned the messed up room in anticipation and anxiety, hoping to come across the cuff links they've been so desperately looking for.

Jason could feel the Pit rage urging to consume his head again, so that it can be released. But he couldn't let that happen. Not when he was finally figuring out how to control it for about three years now.

Ever since he talked about it with Dinah, she's been trying to help him contain his anger, including the Pit rage, as seeing those were two separate things that sometimes became a whole.

And it's really helped him become a better person. It was hard at first to even talk to her, because of the very rocky terms him and Bruce had been on, especially when he added the fact that he tried to kill Tim at least three times.

But once he started seeing her weekly, he was able to manifest all his bottled up emotions and let them go when he was punching criminals and punching bags.

He felt at peace for a while. And then when they were able to move on from that subject, then came an entirely new subject that, even to this day, he's trying to work on.

Loving and accepting himself as a person.

When Jason first came back from the grave and finally settled down a little, he hated himself most of all. He wished he stayed dead. Heck, it made him reckless during battles with Bruce and the others. Because he didn't care.

However the relationship he has with Dick isn't one sided in the mental category. He helped Dick realize he didn't have to hold the weight of the world on his shoulders. And in return, Dick saw through him and gave him a reason to live again.

Dinah was ecstatic when he first told her this. She actually cried of happiness, claiming that she was so proud Jason was actually trying to stay alive for someone, even if it wasn't himself.

She also told him they would continue working on that.

Ever since he started the relationship with Dick, Dinah was a therapist for not only loving himself, but she also helped him when he felt undeserving of Dick's love sometimes.

In a way, therapy helped him immensely, and that's why he suggested it to Dick. Who was now shouting to him that dinner was ready.

"Be there in a sec!" Jason called down, before give the room yet another once over, scanning for any sign of the cuffs, before heading downstairs.

Unfortunately for the younger man, when he was headed downstairs, he tripped on something and fell down the multiple stairs, ending at the floor in front of two shiny black shoes that belonged to his lover.

Jason looked up at Dick for a second, who wore a smug look on his face. The specific smug face he always wore before he was about to say something horrendously stupid.

"Don't even think about it." Jason grumbles from the floor. Dick ignores him completely.

"It's cute how you're falling for me." Dick claims, before holding out a pale hand, his electric blue eyes sparkling in a amusement.

The younger man simply groans in annoyance before accepting the hand and pulling himself off the floor.

"We're dating, Dick." Jason states plainly, a very unamused look on his face.

In return Dick simply shrugs, that smile still on his face. "Still."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

"Where are they?" Dick asks impatiently, looking at the watch on his right wrist, for the twelfth time that day.

"They should be here already." Stephanie adds on, nodding her head. Cass doesn't say anything, but simply agrees with the two.

Damian scowls and crosses his arms. "If Drake and Todd are this late, they clearly should not go on this mission."

Bruce rejects that idea. "Tim and Jason are the most important people on this case. Just give them a few more moments."

Dick rolls his eyes. "You said that 15 minutes ago. 15! Are you just going to keep saying that until they actually arrive?"

"If Tim and Jason don't show up in the next 10 minutes, then I will adjourn this meeting until they do arrive. However, because the two of them are vital roles in this mission, we can not do anything until they show."

"I bet they're screwing each other right now before they have to officially say goodbye." Steph mutters under her breath, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Dick snorts. "Being separated for five days is not that bad. They've had it much worse."

"You mean like the time Todd went to Germany with Starfire and Harper for two months?" Damian cuts in, his eyes narrowed.

"Exactly that." Dick replies, ignoring the heavy amount of sass coming from Damian.

Cass waits patiently while Dick is tapping his foot against the floor. Steph half heartedly braids her blonde hair and Damian scowls at anything in his sight.

It continues like that for a good seven minutes until the two large oak doors are swung open with a lot of force, Tim the first one in sight.

However his appearance could use some work. Dick almost chocked from seeing him like this, and Steph was trying to keep herself from laughing.

Tim was wearing a loose graphic tee that hung off one shoulder, and the words "coffee first" were printed in blue on the red shirt.

His jeans were loose on him, and he didn't even have in his other shoe. His black raven hair was a mess. Messier than usual, that is. And his crystal blue eyes were bloated.

"Sorry I'm late, I was doing stuff." Tim rasped out, walking into the room with a slight limp.

And then Jason appeared in the doorway. Which did not help anyone in the slightest keep whatever sanity they had left.

However Jason wore a smug look on his face, and before anyone could stop him from saying anything stupid, it was too late. "I'm stuff." Jason claimed, pointing his thumb at his chest before walking in.

Jason didn't look as bad as Tim did, but it was pretty obvious what they were doing before they got here. They didn't even need to explain, they were all trained by the Bats himself or was the Batman.

Blinking away his shock, still trying to get used to his sons being in a relationship, even though it's been five forking years, Bruce put on a straight face and cleared his throat, causing all the others to look at him.

"As you know, this case should be five days at the most. Tim, I trust you know your part."

Tim gave a firm nod, trying his best not to look at Jason. He quickly grabbed hold of the file Bruce handed to him and looked through the many pie charts and data collected.

"Jason, you'll be in Paris during this time, trying to find out if the deal is real or not. Try to get information, but be discreet. This is strictly covert."

After running his hand through his black hair with the white streak, Jason nodded too, grabbing the file Bruce handed to him, skimming through it, memorizing each word.

"Cass, you'll be watching out for Tim behind the scenes. You and Dick will be siblings and are stationed in the same hotel as Tim. If anything seems wrong, contact Tim first before me."

The raved haired girl nodded with a small polite smile on her face before grabbing a similar file to the one Jason had, except it had a lot of different information on it.

"Dick, while Cass is working from the sidelines, you'll be doing what Jason's doing, except for the opposite mafia. Remember covert only."

The oldest nodded firmly, grabbing for his file too, and taking his time to look at each piece of evidence prestend to him.

"Steph, you and Damian will be trying to find intel through the inside. I trust you both will get in easily and without much difficulty. Should problems arise, you leave immediately. Your part isn't as vital, but would make this mission go a whole lot smoother."

Both the younger ones nodded, Damian skimming through the file and Steph not going through it at all, all too interested in listening to what Bruce has to say first.

"I'll stay back here in Gotham. If ANY of you come across any sort of trouble, I want you to contact me unless said otherwise. Is that clear?"

All of the people in the room, except Bruce of course, nodded before going back to checking over the files given to them.

Bruce himself tried to focus on his own files, but he couldn't help but notice whenever Tim or Jason flinched towards the other out of the corner of his eye.

Undoubtedly everyone else in the room noticed, besides Steph, who was now engrossed in the information given to her, trying her best to commit it all to memory.

Cass was the first to leave, with a silent wave and quiet footsteps up to her bedroom to prepare for leaving in the next few hours.

Next was Damian, followed closely behind by Dick, who kept nagging him about having a supposed crush on Jon.

Tim and Jason wanted to leave too, but Tim was sadly stuck going over smaller details with Bruce, which left Jason alone.

However, Jason didn't leave the room without at least a kiss from the younger man, which he assumed mentally scarred Bruce when doing so.

Jason left the room feeling happy and content with himself, seeing the horrified look on Bruce's face.

Guess who's back?

Me!

My depression spike has gone down, and to make up for loss time, I combined five chapters into one. With three Jaytim parts (because that's my otp) a Damijon and a Jaydick chapter.

😃😃😃

Now no promises of another chapter anytime soon. I start school so sadly my schedule will be kind of different, and I'm working really hard on a rewrite for my story Ladybug X Spiderman. Cuz Lord knows the original sucks.

And *sighs* I know the video is supposedly Birdflash, and you must be think "why that? She hates Birdflash."

The truth is I, really really do, but I had that stinking song on repeat forever because I couldn't get it out of my head no matter what song I played.

So I thought I'd share my trauma with you all.

Happy times in all the black spots, I always say.

~ Jean Drake (back off Tim's mine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 136 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...
4.7K 61 31
Started: May 8th 2021 Finished: July 21st 2021 [FYI none of these story's match the actual plot line or character traits/age/or time of appearance] ...
49.4K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...