Forever and Always (Will Turn...

By bella_parrilla

THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE YOUNG LOVE SERIES Nine years have passed since Bootstrap Bill Turner had com... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Note/New Book

26

1.2K 60 19
By bella_parrilla

The long, light-hearted dinner had finally finished. Barbossa and Leo had said their goodnight to the Adams and the Turners, Carina staying behind to spend time with Henry and the others. Barbossa was hesitant about letting his recently discovered daughter walk alone, but she ensured him that she could handle herself. With them gone and the others in the living room, Will and Evelyn were finally able to creep away from them, wandering out the back door through the kitchen to the backyard. The man held the door open for his wife, causing her to shyly mumble her gratitude to him. Both of them went from the light into the moon and star lit darkness, sucking them both in as the door closed behind them.

It truly was a beautiful night. Stars dazzled the black sky, all while circling around the fully moon. It was perfect: not too hot and not too humid, just right.

"I miss a good, home-cooked meal." Will finally spoke, offering his wife his arms, leading her down the brick porch steps. Their feet touched the white pebble pathway, turning right to start walking along its wide, circular trail.

A hum and a smile came from Evelyn as she thought over their delicious meal of roasted chicken with cooked vegetables and roasted potatoes. A meal she's had many times throughout her life but still loved it each time. "I agree, it was wonderful. Even more so with everyone to dine with us." She tightened her grip on his arm, feeling slight bit of exhaustion settle in her eyes. Evelyn already knew she was going to sleep very hard and very long this evening.

And she was ready for it.

"I agree." Will responded, glancing at the door along the large white fence. "It seems Barbossa has changed since we last saw him." He added.

Evelyn nodded, a small sigh coming from her. "People tend to have a change at heart when ever they are faced with children. Some for better and some for worse. I think realizing that he has something meaningful in his life now makes him want to be a better person."

"Very true but I will admit, it was very strange seeing him be polite and using manners." Will spoke, turning his head slightly to look at Evelyn.

"Oh yes, that was very strange, I agree." She paused as they turned around the circle to walk under the vine, arches that circle around the gazebo. It caused their lighting to dim significantly but they could walk with no problem. "I think Leo and Barbossa are going to become quite a close pair of friends." Evelyn chuckled.

A chuckle came from Will as well. "I agree entirely. I was thinking about that during supper." Will's small bit of laughter died down yet lightness still remained in his eyes. "And about a trip to Paris as well."

Heat and pink began to rise up into Evelyn's cheeks at his words. "You spoke to me about that, rather in an inappropriate way, William Turner." She playfully scolded him, giving him a teasing glare.

Will smirked down at his wife, clearly not ashamed of what he did at all. "I know." His sinister expression melted into a smile though. "I was also thinking about it even after I mentioned it to you." His free hand found hers gripping his forearm. "I think we should go soon, just the two of us. We've never been away on a trip together that didn't consist of piracy."

Evelyn thought about it for a moment. She knew he was right. They never had gone on a trip together romantically just the two of them. The children are at a mature enough age, they wouldn't miss anything important. They did deserve a special trip together, after all these years.

"Okay." Evelyn breathed out. "We can go but on one condition." She held up a finger, turning her head to fully look at him.

"Anything, love." He nodded.

"We wait until everyone, including your father, is situated here. That way you and I have enough time to rest up after our long journey we just took." Evelyn paused, a grin growing on her face as they stepped back out into the moonlight. "Do we have an accord?" She poke, amusement sparkling her her eyes.

Will laughed whole-heartedly, throwing his head back. As his laughter died down, he looked to his wife, reach out to lightly touch her hair beside her face. "Aye." His eyes looked to her with such love that his pupils dilated the longer he looked at her.

It seemed to Evelyn that the older they got, the more love the two shared. Almost as if they fell deeper and deeper in love with each other as their youth slowly began to slip from them.

"Love, your garden." Will halted in his footsteps, subconsciously making Evelyn stop as well.

Raising a brow, she looked him until it finally clicked. "Oh!" The facial features seemed to perk up before she slipped Will's grip, whipping around to look at the garden right before her feet. Will's small chuckles rang in her ear as she dropped down to her knees, squinting her eyes at the variety of flowers. She reached out lightly touching over them, checking for any weeds or flower killing creatures. They all seemed perfect.

"It seems that they've been tended too." Evelyn spoke leaning back on her heels.

"Our daughter did say she would look after them and the servants did as well." Will pointed out.

She nodded, happy to see they were still in perfect condition. "I must share my gratitude with them. They look so lovely, even in moonlight." Evelyn spoke, rising to her feet. She turned her shoulders, looking back to Will. His hand was outstretched to her, which she took without any hesitation.

Will adjusted her hand in his, leading them along to the end of the trail to the brick steps. "I don't mean to cut out evening short but—"

Evelyn cut him off softly, already knowing where he was going with it. "Don't worry, I'm feeling the same way." Ready to go to sleep, she almost mentioned somewhere in her words.

Will and Evelyn walked up the steps and trailed into the house. Much to their surprise, their family wasn't in the dining room where they last left them. Inching out, they found the lot of them standing in the foyer, Carina saying her goodbyes. The young girl looked to them, walking over with a soft smile. "Thank you for everything." She joined hands with Evelyn.

"Thank you for coming. You're welcomed here anytime you wish to stop by." Evelyn smiled, squeezing her hands comfortingly.

"This is your home now as well." Will nodded, giving her a kind smile.

Carina beamed at both of them. "Thank you." She breathed out, hugging both of them at once.

The impact took them both by surprise. Yet, they looked to each other and smiled as if she were their own, hugging her back.

Carina pulled away, whispering a goodnight, walking away to Henry's side.

"I'm going to see to it she gets home safely, as a gentleman should." Henry smoothed out his jacket, nodding a tad awkwardly.

"Very honorable, son." Will nodding, grinning.

The eldest Turner child turned red and murmured to Carina asking if she was ready to go. They turned around and walked out the door past Martin. As the door closed, Evelyn shared a look with her mother and daughter. The three women rushed to the window by the door, crowding around the glass to watch Henry and Carina stand in front of the steps, talking rather close.

"You think he's going to kiss her?" Young Amelia questioned, glancing up at her mother and grandmother.

"He's be daft not too." The eldest Amelia spoke, almost glaring at Henry.

Evelyn quietly shushed the two, watching closely. A presence came towering above her, Charlie. She raised a brow up at him, questioning his actions as he too looked out the window.

Charlie merely glanced at her for a second. "What? I'm just as invested in this as you are." He defended himself.

Shaking her head, Evelyn looked back outside. The light from indoors and the lanterns on the front porch was enough to see the two of them.

Henry and Carina grew shy as they stood in front of each other, the talking just about over. The group by the window held their breath as Carina stood on her toes to press her lips to Henry, surprising him for a second. Henry slowly melted into the kiss, holding on to her.

Evelyn, Charlie, Amelia, and Amelia all bursted out in cheers.

Henry and Carina pulled apart and looked back at the window, the look of horror and embarrassing smiles plastered on their pink faces.

Around the window, the group all began laughing as waving to them.

The young couple shyly waved back, laughing softly before turning around to walk down the dirt road to Leo's house.

Happy Monday, lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter; the ending was my favorite part. Thank you so as always for constant support, you are are truly wonderful. I'm so grateful everyday for the love and notifications I get from you all and this app💕

See you next week and have a great week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...
239K 8.2K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
243K 6.4K 42
THIRD BOOK IN YOUNG LOVE SERIES After sailing the ocean to save the Governor's daughter and racing to find the dead man's chest, Evelyn Adams teams u...
136K 4.9K 22
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) and the story I make for her, savvy? Book three of the I...