Celebrity Crush (GxG)

By See_you_feel_you

Alex Woods meets her celebrity crush Naya Rivera in an unexpected way. Will Alex accept Naya's feelings towar... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 20

2K 50 2
By See_you_feel_you

Naya's POV

After we ate we decided to head upstairs, both take a shower and then continue watching tv in bed. I could tell Alex was tired. She had a long drive and she was very busy with other things this morning too.

Sitting on my bed while Alex is in the shower. I can't help but smile. I can't believe she is here. In my house, in my bedroom taking a shower. It feels like a dream. All through the night I felt tears escaping my eyes, just feeling overwhelmed with so much happiness. I was so shocked to see her standing in my driveway. It took me a few seconds to realise I wasn't dreaming.

And now seeing the key she gave me laying on my nightstand my eyes start to tear up again but my smile keeps them at bay.

She is finally here.

She comes out from yhe bathroom wearing sleeping shorts and a hoodie just like me. This not what I usually wear but just too be on the safe side, not leading anyone on, we decided with this attire for bed.

She switches off the headlights and now the room is lit only with the bedside lamps. She smiles walking up to the bed where I am sitting under the covers already. She lifts up the covers and climbs on top of me. I only laugh and let her sit over my lap. She pulls the covers up to her shoulders and tucks her head in my neck. I immediately wrap my arms around her and keep her close. She lets out a relieving sigh as I scratch her back.

"You want to sleep baby?" I whisper pressing my cheek against the side of her head.

She lifts her head along with her body to sit up across my waist. "No not yet" she smiles.

I don't have to say anything as she lifts herself from my body and with her one arm she pulls me down so I am flat against the mattress with me head on the pillow. I giggle as her sudden movements, knowing what her plan is. She sits down over my waist again and leans down over me, hovering over my face.

"I know you are tired Alex" I say in a concerned tone stroking her one cheek with my hand.

She turns her head and kisses my palm a few times. She has a thing for my hands. But I like it.

"I am not tired baby. I am just finally relaxing. We both had a rough couple of weeks not seeing each other and busy with other things. I can sit like this for the rest of the night just looking at you. I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" I sigh running both my hands at the back of her neck. "I can't believe you are here"

"I am not going anywhere" she whispers leaning down to capture my lips. I moan softly in response and wrap my arms around her neck and shoulders hugging her closer to me.

I feel her body still hovering over me and that won't do. I need her closer. I grabs her hips and lower back pushing down her weight on me. She moans into my mouth at the sudden contact. We haven't made out in a few weeks and I can tell she missed it just as much as I did.

I part my lips for her and she doesn't hesitate to slip her tongue into my mouth. We both moan as our tongues meet. Her mouth tastes like my toothpaste and I assume she is tasting the same in mine.

Her one hand slowly finds the side of my neck and cheek as she deepens the kiss. I feel her hips grinding against mine and I can't help but arch my hips up to hers for more friction. We both moan at the intense contact. Both breathing heavily but refuse to stop kissing. My hands grip the edge of her hoodie and lifting it up a bit for me to feel her skin. Luckily my hands aren't as cold as this afternoon. I slowly rub my hands up and down the small of her back and occassionally over her sides but making sure not to tickle her.

She leaves my lips and we both take a breath but I gasp for air as she starts kissing passionately down my neck. Definitely my tickle spot but also my sweet spot and she knows it. She has mastered the different type of kisses in my neck. I arch my hips into hers. This is definitely going somewhere fast and I don't know if I can stop now. I don't want to stop. Why should we stop? We both want it. I can feel how her body wants me and she can definitely hear me wanting her.

"I don't want to stop" I whisper in a breathless voice. I know she heard me because then she does the complete opposite and stops kissing my neck.

She sits up straight and looks down at me. Is she not ready yet? I am fine with that. I just wanted her to know.

"Alex we don't ha-" she cuts me off by reaching for waist and slowly pulling her hoodie up over her head. I am speechless as I watch her undress before me. She has nothing on underneath so right now her top half is bare naked on top of me. I search her eyes for approval and there is nothing but love and lust in them. My eyes travel down to her perfect round breasts as she leans back down to me.

"Ale-" she cuts me off again but this time pulling me up with her as she sits up straight. She crashes her lips onto mine. She wraps her arms around my neck and my hands that has been on her hips slowly moves forward over her stomach. My palms rubbing over the lines of her abs which makes my head dizzy. I can feel how her muscles contract with every movement, grinding against my body.

Slowly my one hand travels back around her lower waist and the other one travels North. To the place my hand is itching to go. I can feel her moving away from me but only enough room for my hand to grab onto her left breast. Her nipple is hard against my palm and I immediately start massaging her breast. She moves into my mouth and her hips press harder against me. Without hesitation I help moving her hips with my hand also needing it.

She detaches from my lips and we both breath heavily. She pulls up my hoodie and I immediately lift my arms for her to take it off. She slightly pushes me back and as weak as I am, I just fall down. Her eyes scan over my body and I can see the admiration in her eyes. I am not a piece of meat to her. I am not the sex symbol everyone sees when they look at me. This is a look of love and respect.

"You are so beautiful" she says running her one hand over my stomach.

I take that same hand and pull her forward. "Kiss me"

She leans down and grants my wish. Her one hand travels down my side feeling my body. Every once in a while she would pass my breast with a light squeeze and I would let out a soft moan in her mouth.

I don't know what came over me but I needed more. Luckily she was just as weak as me so I easily flipped us over so I was on top. My lips went for her neck first and then I made my way down to her collarbone where I definitely left a mark. I will apologize tomorrow but right now I want my marks all over her body. I don't think she even felt it.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth and she led out a loud moan. Oh yes, she likes this. I feel her hands around my waist and she is definitely trying to take my pants off but can't reach all the way. I press my body forward and kiss her lips again, giving her more access to pull my pants over my ass and down my thighs. I lift my knees and she kicks them down with her feet till they are no longer around my legs. I am totally naked on top of her and I am so happy about that but I need her naked too. As if she read my thoughts. She lifts her hips and within two seconds her pants went flying to the ground. I place myself between her legs and feel her body against me.

I was just about to sit up when she grabs my ass and holds me down. I am not a submissive but Alex is strong and right now my body is aching for release. So anything she does makes me loose control. I feel her bare pussy against mine and we both moan in the kiss.

I need to feel her. She hasn't had a orgasm in months and it's all my fault. I reach down between our bodies and she gasp for air as I run my two fingers through her wet folds. "Fuck" I whisper in a moan as how amazing she feels. I attach my lips to her neck while rubbing over her clit. She moans with every movement and I know I am in control of her body right now.

I move my fingers to her entrance and I lift my head to look at her. I didn't even say anything and she knew I am asking for permission. She cupped the side of my face and neck as I slowly pushed two fingers inside her. Our eyes locked on each other. She lets out a loud moan "aahhh fuck" and her eyes roll to the back of her head. I lean down taking the other nipple in my mouth while I slowly pump in and out of her. Her legs spread wider and bent up beside her body. She is so flexible, I fucking love it. With every thrust she moans a bit louder. "Oohhh......fuck.....yes....yes"

Her moans only spured me on as I sucked and licked down on her nipples. I knew she liked it because she kept my head in place motioning for me to keep doing what I am doing.

After a few seconds her body start to crumble beneath me. "Fuck... I am gonna cum" she says in a breathless voice. I pumped faster but still at a decent pace, deeper inside her. Her hips arched up from the bed. I let go off her nipple as she grabs a hold off my ass pushing me hard against my hand, applying more pressure against her.

She screams "fuucckkk" in breathless and her head tilts back into the pillow. She stopped breathing for a few seconds and I feel her orgasm around my fingers. I smile wide and kiss down her chest waiting patiently for her to ride it out. Her hips are slowly moving up against me and I press down against her giving her exactly what she needs.

Her breathing comes back more heavily and her body relaxes under me. But only for a few seconds. She sits up pulling me onto her lap and starts kissing me. I want to say I am surprised but I know Alex has a lot more endurance than that. I smile into the kiss and is also great full because I need help and I need it fast.

She presses my ass tight against her body and I moan. She latches onto my neck while i grind my body already building up my orgasm.

She moves her mouth down to my nipple and sucks hard on them. She doesn't have to because I am ready for her but I really like this. "Ahh fuck" I make myself vocal in ecstasy.

Her hand travels between my legs and I lift my ass to make some room her her. Her fingers runs through my folds and I absolutely know I am wet. She moans against my skin. Her fingers go directly to my entrance and with her other hand she lowers my body onto her two fingers.

"Aahhh" I moan loudly as I feel her enter me. My hips have a mind of there own as they immediately start riding Alex's hand. It has been so long since I have had someone inside me. My previous relationship we only used toys because she didn't like to finger me. But this is something else. This feels amazing.

She kisses back up my neck and I latch myself onto her lips. Every few seconds I moan into her mouth and she shuts me up by kissing me deeper and harder. The combination is really working for me. The deeper the kiss the deeper her fingers press into me.

My hips begin going at a faster pace and at this point I can't even concentrate on the kissing. Instead i lean past Alex's head to hug her tighter against my body. "Oohh fuck Alex......yes" I moan in her ear. "I am cumming"

My hips move faster and my boobs are bouncing as I ride her hand. "Aahhhh fuck...." I scream as the orgasm runs through my body. I can feel myself dripping onto Alex's legs but she keeps me close and applies the pressure I need. A few more hip movements and my body relaxes into her. I let my upper body fall back but Alex holds me. "Fucking hell" I breath against Alex's lips.

"Yep" she breathes the same rhythm as me. Her hands is still roaming my body, up and down my back, over my bare ass and along my thighs.

"Alex" I whisper and I look at her caressing her one cheek. "I am in love with you"

Her hands stop moving over my body and her eyes look deep into mine. I can see the tears building up but she stays quiet.

"What?" She says in a shaky voice but a small smile creeping on her lips. The tears escape from her eyes down on her cheeks.

"I love you Alex" I whisper wiping away her tears. "This is me, naked and vulnerable telling you that you stole my heart. You make me so happy and I am so grateful that I have you in my life."

The tears are running down her cheeks but I caught every last one of them while I spoke. I have seen Alex cry once. The day Melissa cheated on her and now here in front of me. I know how much this means to her. She feels worthy of love again and it is my honour to tell her that.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Baby look at me" I say running my hands through her hair and then placing it back on her neck.

She slowly opens her eyes and her eyelids are soaked which make her eyes look even more beautiful. "I love you so much Naya. I knew I loved you the moment you left after our vacation. Without you I feel empty and alone."

Now I am crying.

"And you don't have to feel vulnerable in front of me. You are beautiful in every single way."

"Right back at you Woods" I smile resting my head against hers. It might sound as a joke or not an actual complement but Alex knows that I mean it and she does the same with me. We both know.

She cups my face and closes the few inches between us. The kiss is sweet but passionate. We said the famous three words to each other, so yes the kiss is deep and loving. We both can feel it. It's a special kind of kiss.

We pull apart smiling like idiots.

"Thank you for not denying me my orgasm" I laugh.

"I would never. I could listen to you moan out my name the whole night"

I smile and feel the heat running over my face. I let my head fall down on her shoulder and she hugs me tight with a small chuckle.

"You do know there are no more rules right?"

"What do you mean?" I ask sitting up.

"No more stopping when things get heated and I can touch you wherever I want." She smirks.

"Oh and where would that be?" I laugh.

Her hands slide down my back and cup both my ass cheeks. "I have been dreaming to touch your ass"

I laugh when she squeezes it hard and makes me jolt a bit forward. "Yes you can touch my ass anytime you want"

"And these too" she says burying her face in my chest between my boods.

"You can touch those too yes. Preferably not in public though"

"Oh no. I know but you are mine now" she smiles and kisses both of my breasts.

"Same for me?"

"You know it" she winks and gives me a quick kiss. "Ok baby as much as I love you in this particular position. I can't feel my legs anymore"

I quickly swing my leg over and sit next to her. She stands up from the bed and yes my eyes wonder over her body. She is so well built, I am actually jealous. Her whole body is toned but not in a manly way. She is beautiful.

She throws me my clothes and she puts hers on before walking to the bathroom.

"Stride of pride?" I laugh.

"You know it" she yells back before going in.

I put my clothes back on and fix the covers which we destroyed a few minutes ago. I can feel in my legs I haven't had sex in a while luckily with the dancing and regular gym sessions I am semi flexible and fit. Not like Alex though.

"I am not gonna be able to walk tomorrow" she comes out the bathroom laughing.

"Me neither" I laugh as we both get into bed. We both put out our bed lamps and Alex immediately rolls my way and latches onto me with her head on my shoulder with one leg and arm draped over my body out of habit. I am definitely not complaining though, I want her close as possible.

I kiss the top of her hairline and hold her closer to me, rubbing my hand over her back.

"I have dreamt about this moment for a while now. You sleeping in my bed with me"

She lifts her head and rests her chin on her hand that is placed over my chest. I turn my head sideways to look down on her and run my hand through her hair.

"I actually didn't even ask if I could sleep over" she chuckles.

"You didn't have too. You are welcome anytime."

Even through the dark I can see her smiling. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too baby" I whisper back. I grab her head and pull her towards my neck. She cuddles herself in a comfortable position and let's out a deep breath.

We lay there in comfortable silence till we both drift off in a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49K 32
Alexandria Jackson. Softball and basketball team captain. Sexy as hell. Popular. Loved by all. Intersex. Lesbian. Abused. Harper Adams. Cheer captai...
884K 24.2K 200
Like my FemxFem celebrity lesbian book except just filled with gifs. Enjoy!
2.2K 66 9
Emma swan has a big lesbian crush but she thinks Regina isn't interested so she decides to woo her and the results are hilarious.
14.9K 840 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]