๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž | ๐ฅ.๐ซ.๐ก

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ bloodlineluke

Sophia, the young and headstrong Queen of Ocerallia has been sent to the kingdom of Cadeiric to marry the Cro... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL- FIRST CHAPTER!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ

590 54 82
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ bloodlineluke

"I still don't understand why you won't let us come with you!" Mari wailed, running after me as I rushed around my chambers.

"I've told you girls so many times already that it's not safe! I am not going to put your lives in danger over a damned party." I scowled, beginning to grow impatient with Mari's behaviour.

Today was King Edmunds birthday and everyone was rushing around the castle, getting the horses and carriages ready and all of the royals outfits. Word got round quickly that we had been invited to Keit, so it didn't take long for my three ladies to find out and they were most disappointed when I informed them that they would not be joining me on this celebration.

They had been invited but King Andrew decided it was safer for us all to go alone to minimise the risk of danger.

"Mari, for heavens sake! One night of you not battering your eyelashes at some rich men won't hurt you!" Clara cried out, even more agitated than what I was. "Let Sophia get ready! She needs to leave soon." she added, so Mari retreated over to the divan with a huff.

"Yes and besides, Nicole said she would love to keep us company tonight. She'd be on her own otherwise." Louise looked up from what she was sketching and watched me search round for my black lace heels.

"Yes, it's nice to see you three are getting along well with her." I said, now leaning onto the wardrobe to slide my shoes on. "How do I look?"

"Like a Queen who's about to drive a certain Prince insane tonight." Clara laughed, making me roll my eyes as she came over to straighten my dress out.

For tonight's event, I had chosen a beautiful red dress with the skirt having multiple ruffles all around and its bodice and long sleeves were covered with red lace. It was by far, one of the prettiest dresses I owned.

"I think you need to go downstairs. I can see the King and Queen outside near the carriages." Louise had now moved over to the window. "Just, please be careful." she warned, watching Clara place a gold crown on my head.

"I will be. You don't have to worry." I smiled at her. "I'll see you girls tomorrow." I added so once they returned their goodbyes, I walked out and headed down the stairs, now starting to feel excited for the night ahead.

The sun was already beginning to set and even though the party didn't start for another two hours, we'd have to set off soon because it was quite a long journey to Keit.

"You look as beautiful as a blossoming rose." I turned round to see Luke walking up to me and I froze, silently praying that my cheeks hadn't visibly flushed bright pink.

"Well, you look just as handsome."I complemented back, admiring him in a grey and gold jacket, black leather trousers and boots. He gave me a shy smile as he reached up to push his curls behind his ears, just when we heard Liz call.

"Come on you two! We're going to be late!"she hissed so we both hurried out the doors and went over to the two carriages, where everyone was waiting. We all greeted each other before I was told I would be joining the Princes for this journey, so we headed towards the other carriage and Ben opened the door. Luke climbed in first and then he helped me in and I took a seat opposite him.

"Tonight's going to be fun!"Jack rubbed his hands together mischievously after he had shut the door, causing me to laugh.

The trip to Keit went better than I had expected. The four of us got caught up in all the chatter and jokes that we didn't even realise we had arrived!

"Have any of you ever visited here before?" I asked, looking out at the castle ahead whilst earning a nod from all three of them.

"Yes but that was many years ago."Ben said as the carriage came to a stop."This ought to be fun." he rolled his eyes as the door was opened and he stepped out, followed by Jack, myself and then Luke.

Everything by now was dark, but the tall building ahead was brightly lit up from inside. People were coming in and out of the guarded doors and the loud music which was already playing met my ears.

I swallowed uncomfortably, a weird feeling building within me which was hard to shrug off. But then to my delight, Luke held his arm out.

"Just so you know, I'm not leaving your side tonight and I mean that." he said as I linked our arms together. "I just can't help but feel that something bad is going to happen." he sighed as we started towards the steps where Liz and Andrew were already waiting.

"Nothing is going to happen. The more we think about it the more confused we will become. Let's just enjoy ourselves. It is a party after all."I smiled up at him and he returned it, even if we both still felt a bit reluctant.

As we stepped inside, people were spread out all around the hallway, but it wasn't until we reached the throne room did we realise how crowded it actually was.

My eyes darted round warily, noticing all the green tapestries hung up just about everywhere and I clutched onto Luke tightly as I spotted King Edmund at the back of the room, sitting on his throne with a large drink in his hand.

"This is still a party so do have fun but I want you all to be very careful." Liz turned round and we all nodded in agreement. "Good, now away you go."she said, linking her arm with Andrews and they went off in the opposite direction.

"Lets go get a drink." Ben suggested so we all followed him over to a table and grabbed a goblet each. "So, mother and father will keep themselves busy around here with the rest of the royals but I do think we should get as involved as possible too. Then when the time comes for Luke and Sophia to go find some clues upstairs, no one will realise their absence." he lowered his voice as he said this.

"I agree. Let's just enjoy ourselves like mother said." Luke replied. "I'm sure Sophia will find someone around here who is willing to speak with her so we'll see you around." he pulled me away from the brothers who exchanged knowing looks.

"Do you think Edmund has realised we are here yet?" I asked, pulling my arm from his as we moved away from the dance floor where it was slightly quieter.

"Well, he is walking around now so maybe he'll spot one of us." he mumbled, his eyes following the crowned figure.

King Edmund was a powerful man,only in his late twenties. Many would say his reputation was most impressive, considering the amount of kingdoms he has successful conquered, yet nobody realised that he was indeed a coward. He would never take part in the wars he created and always took credit for when his loyal armies were the ones standing victorious. He was just terribly greedy.

"I'm going to try and stay away from him tonight. Maybe it sounds rude but I feel safer if I do." I said, bringing my goblet to my lips.

"I think I'd feel safer if you stayed away from him too." Luke mumbled under his breath, even if I didn't quite catch what he had said.

A few hours seemed to have flown by and by now more people were on the dance floor, swaying to the beat of the music. The nobles and counsellors of Keit had kept me occupied for some time, even if the conversations became most boring. I pitied Luke who somehow managed to put up with listening to us but he kept his word and wasn't keen on leaving my side.

Edmund by now had realised I was there, due to the amount of times we had made eye contact, but neither of us made the move of going over, which I was glad for.

He then pulled himself off his throne, gesturing a young lady most near to him before guiding her to the dance floor, this time making even more people join in.

"Luke, Edmunds distracted now. We could sneak upstairs easily enough."I whispered and he scanned the room slowly, but everyone seemed too caught up in all the dancing take notice.

"Alright, let's go." he said so I followed him behind the brick columns where we were out of sight and after one last look round,we went out the door and I closed it behind me quietly.

A tall staircase was ahead, leading up to the first floor of the castle but I furrowed my eyebrows together questionably.

"Do we even know if we're heading in the right direction?" I asked when we reached the top and Luke looked both right and left of the candle lit hallway.

"Yes, my father told me where the conference room was. Its right there." he pointed to a brown closed door and he quickly strolled over and tried the handle, where it immediately opened. "Come on." he whispered, stepping in.

I walked in behind him, keeping a look out just in case there was some guard about but the room was empty, only lots of bookcases and a large table with pawns and maps lying on top.

Luke started for the shelves whilst I went over to the table, picking up the sheets of parchment that were stacked all together. I read through them thoroughly, but none seemed to contain any information valuable to us.

"I think I found something." I suddenly gasped and Luke span round. "It's not much but it says here that they are planing an attack. It doesn't say against who, but the number of companies that will be sent is written down." I handed him the letter and he read it carefully.

"This is a recent parchment which means this attack will happen soon. Maybe it has nothing to do with Cadeiric or Ocerallia but this is still important. Anything else?"

"No, just a bunch of lists about the redecoration of the castle." I rolled my eyes as I set them all back down but then we both froze; a faint chatter could be heard in the distance, as well as the clattering of heavy armoury clashing together and I stared at the door alarmed.

Luke cursed under his breath as he stuffed the letter in his jackets pocket before taking hold of my hand and pulling me out of the room. I gasped as I spotted the shadows of the guards at the top of the stairs,my heart beating like mad. If anyone knew we were in the conference room, Edmund would have our heads.

I began to panic,not being able to comprehend what was happening but then to my surprise,Luke pushed me up against the wall opposite and crashed his lips to mine.My body became stiff as I stared up at him but I soon found myself willingly kissing him back.

"Oi! What are you two doing up here!"one of the guards shouted and Luke and I abruptly pulled away, to see four guards staring at us with somewhat surprised looks once they realised who we were.

"Terribly sorry! We just wanted to be alone." Luke started as I blinked up at him, completely overwhelmed. I wiped my sweaty palms on my dress,feeling as if my whole body was on fire.

"Hm, fair enough."the guard replied."But you're going to have to go back downstairs m'lord."

"Oh, of course. Come on, darling." Luke intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me along to the stairs. My head was spinning so much that I wasn't even listening to what the guards were saying, only thinking about what had happened seconds before that. "Back there...I apologise, but I just panicked." he suddenly mumbled once we reached the bottom.

"It's alright."I managed a tiny smile . "At least we found out about their next plan." I changed the subject as we stepped back into the loud throne room.

"Yes, my father will be pleased to hear."he answered whilst rubbing the back of his neck, feeling just as awkward as I did from that sweet unexpected kiss.

Hey everyone!So this part is part 1 from chapter 21.Its a lot longer than what I thought it would be so I decided it was better to split it so it isn't too exhausting for the reader :)

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc