Arrogant Billionaire for a Hu...

Od hearts149

Ayaan is a shy boy who was sent to New York from India by his parents in order to teach him how to be an inde... Více

Authors Note
Chapter -1
Chapter-2
Authors Note
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter - 15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
CHAPTER-20
Chapter-21
Chapter -22
Chapter -23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter -26
Chapter -27
Chapter - 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter -32
Chapter- 33
Chapter 34(a)
Chapter- 34(b)
Chapter -35
Chapter 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter- 40
Not an update😅
Chapter - 42

Chapter -41

923 43 22
Od hearts149

In office....

Andrew was stressed and his eyes went wide after reading a certain report.The report in his hands is the report, which he just received from his friend Cyrus, whose agency he appointed to collect a thorough and solid report of those whom he believed were involved in the scandal. But the name he received from the accountant team was saying that, what they got was just the surface water, the whole situation is far worse then what he has estimated.

"Cyrus are you sure, the report you gave me can be 100% correct?" Andrew once again asked his friend to confirm his doubt.

"Yes Andrew, I have checked it myself I have gone through it many times. And  for your case I had sent my best team. They worked day and night, the bank statements were most hard to trace as the banks are binded to  protect the information of their customers, I had to hack their system for you."

"Ok, you will receive your payment, but make sure that this information doesn't go out from your side."

"Yes Andrew, don't worry about this matter, my whole team is professional."

After ending the call Andrew once again frowned and is still in the state of shock. He called his secretary to set up an important board meeting tomorrow without giving them head up or agenda about the concern of this urgent meeting.

At home.....

As usual Ayaan was doing small household chores before going to bakery. Today Ansh's kindergaden has day off, when Andrew parents heard about this, yesterday they both went to pick Ansh up because they recently haven't spent much time with him. Ayaan was in his own thoughts, when suddenly someone grabbed him and placed a cloth to cover his face from behind. He tried to struggled but to his avail those people were too strong. There were multiple hands on him, someone's holding his hands and legs as if they knew Ayaan know some self defense and dragging him outside the house. Ayaan shouted  but it was like no one could hear him. The only thought clouded his mind at that time was his husband and son.

After that, they dragged him outside the house, he was pushed inside a van. He still struggled but the kidnapppers injected something in his vein on the neck, he started to feel dizzy and in no time he lost his conciousness.

The kidnappers laid the unconcious Ayaan in a black van and drove him towards a house which was situated very far from the city. They removed the cloth on his face but kept his hands and legs tied and then he was placed on a bed in his unconcious state. In the same room a figure  on a chair observing Ayaan was waiting for him to wake up. The unknown figure neared the bed Ayaan was, he softly touched Ayaan's face, rubbing it with affection. 

He brought his face near to Ayaan's it was so close that he can feel Ayaan's soft breadth on his face . He pecked unconcious Ayaan on his lips as well as all over face. A smile was formed and his face showed satisfaction . He left the room .

After a few hours Ayaan was gaining his conciousness, he still felt dizzy he tried to sit up but couldn't as his legs and hands were tied, be rolled and try to get support from the bedpost, finally he was able to sit. He remembered what happened few hours ago, his head was throbbing and while examining his surrounding he was rather surprised because it wasn't some warehouse or dark abandoned room but someone's bedroom that too neat and clean it wasn't a place a kidnapper would keep his hostage.

He tried to open the ropes on his hands with the help of his mouth but it wasn't helping. As he was trying to free himself the same figure entered the bedroom again with some fruits in his hands. When Ayaan saw the face of his kidnapper his whole world came crumbling down, his face lost its color and he became pale.

It was none other than Ra..Railey, the person he trusted, asked him to be his family and believed that he will keep his family safe but he was the one who did all this.

Railey approached Ayaan with a big smile on his face while Ayaan backed away in fear. 

"Finally you woke up, you haven't eaten anything from morning so I brought fruits" Railey said in cheerful voice. But Ayaan didn't reply anything he just stared at the person with fear.

Railey sat on the bed beside him, he picked a slice of apple and brought near Ayaan's mouth and tried to feed him but Ayaan didn't open his mouth.

"Why are you doing this, please free me, Andrew and Ansh must be worried about me" Ayaan brought all his energy together and asked Railey and wailed a little, tears started to form in his eyes. 

"You.... You still worried about him? even though you are the one who is kidnapped right now, you believe he is worried about you? searching for you? but I think he must be too busy sleeping around than to care that you have gone missing " Railey laughed showing agony in his eyes.

"Wh...what are you saying?" Ayaan asked him. 

"Ohh you don't believe me, so let me show you something. " after saying this he stood up and brought several pictures and threw them in front of Ayaan. Each and every picture contains Andrew with some different women entering a hotel, some of them have Andrew's hand on their waist, embracing them. 

Ayaan's eyes grew wide he was more deveasted, he still doesn't want to believe what he was seeing. Tears started to weld up in his eyes. After seeing him like that Railey went closer to him.

"Shhh, don't cry, he is not worthy of you, don't waste your tears for someone like him" Railey gently wiped the tears out of Ayaan's face . He untied the ropes on Ayaan's hand.

"You want to know why I am doing this right, we are similar, we both are victims" Railey bellowed.

"What??" Ayaan asked.

Ayaan was shocked of seeing Railey like this, he is not the same person Ayaan has known all this time. 

Railey POV 

I purposely came in life of Ayaan and Andrew. My main target always was Andrew,he devasted my life, he ....took away my Lisa from me. Lisa was one of the employee in Andrew's company, we were very happy but due to my job as special agent I had to transfer to mexico for 3 months, we were going to get married after I came back but my transfer was extended to 7 months. So we postponed our marriage. 

But after few months I heard that Lisa.. Lisa did a suicide. My heart crumbled into pieces,  I came back to New york in hurry, after seeing her in that state I couldn't control my tears, I broke down crying . I met her mother she also didn't have the idea why would Lisa do it. She told me recently while coming back from work Lisa used to be in  depressed state.

After I asked one of Lisa's colleagues, she told me that Lisa was in relationship with someone within the company that made my heart drop, how could Lisa cheat on me,  I didn't believe it but after further investigation her head of the department told me that she was in relationship with Andrew, the boss of the company but Lisa's death hasn't had any effect on him, I visited Police station everyday to research about her suicide but someone was pressing on them with money and I know who that was, that was ANDREW and now he was with new girls everyday that rose my anger more, that's when I decided to take revenge. I was an orphan and was in foster care I never experienced love in my whole life I was very violent, aggresive in my teenage but that changed when Lisa came in my life, we were very happy. 

I planned his ruin from 1 year, I tried to kill him many times but always was unsucessfull I even sent his ex Amapola but she got caught. Then I heard Andrew was getting married that too with man. I did my futher research on Ayaan and his family, but seems like they were nice people and Ayaan was sacrificed for the business heritage.  

Andrew didn't choose me I made him choose me to protect Ayaan, On the day of their marriage I planned the fake attack so I can be more close to them. But still they were far from my grasp, so I planned Ansh's kidnapping so I can be more close to them, cherry on cake was that Andrew asked me stay with them in their house which gave me more easy access to their house and life. 

I wanted to ruin his whole family but the more I knew Ayaan the more I fell in love with him, it was like seeing ray of light in my dark life, his smile, his caring nature, his attention and his love. I wanted all of that for myself, for me only, that bastard Andrew didn't deserved him at all. 

Third person POV

Ayaan now was seeing Railey as a stranger, the person who has been living with them in their house, pretending to protect them, taking care of them was not the person standing in front of him. He really can't believe what he was hearing right now. All the moments Railey shared with them was replaying in front of Ayaan's eyes like a video. He can't believe he and Andrew gave the security of their family to the very same person who wanted to harm them.

Ayaan was having a mild panic attack, tears falling out. But he have to stay strong for his family, he was determined. First he have to get away from here but he doesn't have any idea where he is and how he should get away. As he was in deep thought analyzing how he get away. Railey sat beside him staring at him, he brought his hands near Ayaan's face for wiping his tears.

Ayaan was startled, he moved far away from Railey as if he has seen some monster there, he was scared and was shielding himself from Railey.

When Railey saw this his heart broke again, he never wanted to see this looks in Ayaan's eyes, in which he has always seen kindness, love, playfullness,loyalty he can't bear to see this sight.

"Ayaan please don't look at me like that....don't look at me like that.....don't look at me like that... don't abandon me" Railey broke out crying.

"I am victim too, who had a happy life once but it was ruined because of Andrew, I never intended to hurt you and Ansh, you guys are innocent you just are related to the person whom I hate the most....." Railey said and walked towards Ayaan.

"Please...please. you are the only person who keeps me sane... Please don't look at me like I am not a criminal, its just my vengeance, you don't even know what Andrew had done to me.. Please.. Please... " Railey begged while taking Ayaan's hands into his.

Ayaan do not have any idea what he should do, he wants to believe Railey but that would mean Andrew is wrong and had done something terrible to Railey, for him to do such things. But Ayaan certainly more believes in Andrew , he can't be wrong to understand him, he lived with Andrew for one year the same person who he was married, living in the same house, shared his bedroom, his life. How Andrew loves him, how he take care of him and their son Ayaan wants to believe all that.

But today he got a live example of how looks and behaviour can be deceiving, all the proof that Railey presented were in front of him. But his heart doesn't wants to believe it,he wants to believe Andrew his husband and get to the root of this.

"shhh Ayaan don't cry..." Suddenly Railey kissed Ayaan, Ayaan froze on the place, his brain was stunned he can't think of anything what's happening right now. Ayaan immediately regained his consciousness and pushed Railey with all his might, and got away from him.

"How dare you kiss me..." Ayaan roared in anger his eyes were like fiery pit.

"Sorry Ayaan..I know I shouldn't have forced you like that, but I don't feel any regret for kissing you, I Love you, I want to live with you, spend my entire life with you." Railey confessed looking determined.

Ayaan was looking at Railey shockingly, he didn't know Railey was harbouring this kinds feelings for him, he need to get out from here as soon as possible. Ayaan saw the door wasn't locked and Railey was unguarded, he  ran towards the door but he underestimated the situation he was in, until he reached the door he got caught by Railey.

"Leave me.. Leave me I say" Ayaan roared and started kicking Railey but Railey's grip was too strong he wasn't even bulging.

"Ayaan.. you can't run from here, there is no way you can run from here. This house is surrounded by my men, did you really think you could run away from me just like that?" Railey grabbed Ayaan's chin and made him look at him "Get that in your mind, I am not letting anybody take you away from me, I will kill Andrew first then I will chain you here for your whole life if I need to do that, if you understand that then ok or we can go the hard way" Railey said while making a very angered face while tears were streaming down on Ayaan's face.

Then suddenly the door was fly opened.

"Boss..boss down there.."

###########
Comment down on your views about this chapter and how do you feel about change of events in Ayaan's and Andrew's life.

Was Railey's doing were right to get revenge from Andrew, and how can Ayaan run from Railey's trap

This book is coming to an end Wait for the next chapter till then I love you all😛😍

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

399K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
292K 17.9K 46
THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR FREE. NOTE: This book contains intense internalized homophob...
34.3K 876 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
71.9K 5.1K 36
A village boy who was independent marries a man who is an industrialist who was way richer than him, out of love. Difference between their status hin...