The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 34- Revealing New Things

123 4 2
By racoonqueen1

*George's Prov*

Moving the last objects until they are at the right place, looking after the displays and counting if everything is on its place before I move towards the door and turn the sign from closed to open.

Today is the first day our store has officially opened. I take a deep breath, feeling a little bit overwhelmed and turn around to see Fred readjusting the banner above one of the shelves.

Every product we managed to make during our Hogwarts time is in here, not enough to fill the storage room in the back, however the store is packed and once we make money and profit we will reproduce and reinvent. Fred already wrote down some ideas in one of his sketchbooks while we were moving in.

The best thing about this building is, we have our own flat above it, where we can be whoever we want. No Mum that tells us what to do, we can eat whatever we want, stay up how long we want, be as messy and loud as we want. It's like we got a little freedom additionally to this business.

Sure, with this freedom come a lot of responsibilities, however nothing we couldn't manage. To leave the school was the best decision Fred and I could have made. We have to thank Harry again for giving us the needed push to do so, whatever in the end he needed a distraction for.

"Oi George," Fred calls: "Does the banner look okay?"

I turn around and observe the picture.

"Mhm, put it a little bit more to the right. Now up- no wait a little bit back. Down again. More to the right. No more left, yes almost, a bit left, just a little bit more, now a bit up and perfect."

Fred looks at me annoyed: "That's the exact same position as before."

"But I had to look if it would have looked better anywhere else, which it clearly didn't."

He moves down from the ladder and makes it vanish with a flick of his wand.

"I can't wait to see the look on the first person that will come in here. I wonder who will be brave enough to come into here as the first costumer," Fred says moving behind the till to grab himself something to eat.

"I wonder too and how it will be once we have regular costumers in here. Oh no, Godric help us."

"What do you mean-oh," Fred looked outside as well. Mum stands in front of the store, looking as if she was ready to tear down the whole place if necessary. 

"I mean we could deny that this is our store," Fred suggest.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN'S BEARD GOT INTO YOU TWO?," she storms in without a hello or any sign of being calm and collected.

"A good morning to you too Mum," I say, moving out of the way when she walked past me furious.

"OH AND HOW THIS IS A GOOD MORNING TO GIVE YOU THE DESPERATLEY NEEDED SCOLDING!"

"Calm down Mum, it already happened as you can see," Fred tries to reason with her but when she points her index finger at him he ducks behind the tilt.

"I received a letter just recently about your departure, the mess you left behind, how angry Umbridge was with you, that the minister had a word with your father in the ministry. He could have lost his job! Moreover, you didn't even say where you were going, I was worried sick. I had to find out through an advertisement where you are! Unbelievable," Mum's chest rises and falls unsteadily.

"We are sorry Mum," I start: "That was the only way we could do this. You would have never allowed it and we already had the building. We don't need our N.E.W.T's for this here."

"Yes that is another matter all over. Leaving the school unfinished. Don't you think anything of your career? What will the people say?"

"Mum," Fred moves behind the tilt: "Charlie also didn't make his finals and turned out just fine. Nobody talks of him in a bad way."

"Have you forgotten what trouble and sorrow he brought us when he just left like that? My kids want to give me a heart attack someday," Mum takes a deep breath and tries to recollect her.

"But everything turned out fine in the end and he is happy. Isn't that what counts? Also, we don't start from nothing, we already have a lot of products, a store and a place to live. You will see, we will turn out just fine as well," Fred comes up to her.

"You have to give this a chance Mum," I move up to her as well: "I promise you that this is the right thing for us."

"Better than any school could have toughed us," Fred says.

"Better than any other job."

"Better than any other career."

"This is our thing Mum."

She looks up at us, tears prickling in the corner of her eyes before she pulls both of us close and hugs us tightly.

"Just promise me you take care of yourselves and I hope you have eaten enough, you look way to thin."

We laugh and hug her as well before showing her around the store and when I go upstairs with her to show her where we live she even smiles at how we decorated our home. Simple yet cozy.

"As you can see, we have everything we need and of course you are welcomed in our cozy house every time you want to visit us," I say.

"Indeed it is very lovely. Still, at least a note would have been nice. It isn't as if I would have chopped your head of."

"Ehhh," I get a hit from Mum and grin.

"George!," Fred shouts from downstairs.

"Yes?," I open the door and go outside, downstairs are a few costumers.

"I could need a helping hand," he grins at me.

"I'm on my way," I offer Mum my arm and she takes it gratefully and we both go downstairs: "Like I said Mum, we have everything we need."

"I'll still come in the evening with your dad and some food, you look way too skinny."

My brother and I say our goodbyes to Mum and start to get working. One obstacle managed, many to follow.

---

I still haven't figured out how to contact Anne. We have planned everything through, just not this matter. When the time came for this plan, I haven't thought about her and now I could kick my ass for it. I could have left a note, but no haven't thought about that either.

At least once a day I think about what she is doing and how she might be feeling? It lets me feel so helpless to not be able to catch up with her. All I want to do on some days is turn around to her and tell her what happened, to hear her thoughts on it or to laugh with her on a joke.

That brings me to the point where I have to admit that I never thought about what will happen to the both of us after school. Anne doesn't have a specific plan for her future and I had the shop planned, but we never discussed moving in together or what this means for our relationship.

Because a relationship after school is way different and serious than inside school. It's much harder to maintain what I have witnessed and I don't want to lose what we built ourselves. I haven't fought for her for nothing. I like her too much for that.

Fred passes me a butterbeer and sits down beside me on the couch letting go a deep breath. For our first day it was good business but it could be better. Hopefully in the next few weeks we have more frequency and make more profit.

It knocks at the door downstairs.

"Can you go? My feet don't want to carry me," Fred mumbles.

"I just sat down myself and got comfortable, you should go."

"You're the younger one and therefore fitter, you should go."

"Because I'm the younger one I should sit here, I need my feet longer."

It knocks again.

"Just go downstairs and open the door for Dad and Mum."

"What if we pretend we aren't here?"

For a moment the both of us consider it before hearing another knock and I stand up to open the door for them.

Dad was more than honored when he found the corner dedicated to him with Muggle magic. I'm sure I saw tears in his eyes. In the end even Fred got downstairs to greet them.

---

*Anne's Prov*

"Hey, uhm Ron?," I stand in front of the younger Weasley and someone who I believe his name is Dean.

The boy turns around as if I could mean another Ron, coming to the conclusion that I'm really talking to him he turns around with redden cheeks and red ears.

"Y- yes?"

"Can I ask you something?," I point my head towards a more privately corner of the room, I'm not keen on the others to listen.

"About?"

"Can I ask you something or not?," I ask annoyed growing a bit insecure, looking up at him. He is way taller than George and could easily push me away. But why would he do that?

Ron looks around before nodding and following me. He looks at me curious.

"Okay I'm going straight to the point. Did Fred and George tell you anything about where they were going? Or what they might do?"

"No. They haven't said a single word and I believed they told you about their plan?"

"No."

"Great at least they are consistent," he grins at me.

Now I know why he is their brother. I run my hands over my face and let go a sigh.

"Welcome to the world of Fred and George. Always up to some mischief and making trouble," Ron wants to pat my shoulder but seeing the glare I give him, he quickly puts his hand down.

"You aren't helping"

"Not my fault I'm never part of anything those two do," Ron defends.

"Not my fault either."

"Hey, don't forget you were the one seeking out my help, you could be a little bit nicer."

"Sorry I ran out of compliments for today," I turn around.

"A smile would be nice then," he says, all he receives is my middle finger.

---

I open the door towards the Hog's Head and I'm surprised to find it completely empty again. Is he still renovating the cellar? What takes so long and why is he so persistent that I'm not going down whatever might happen? I walk over to the door that leads downstairs and open it, not even a few seconds later he runs up the stairs.

"Sweetheart what are you doing here so early? It isn't even Saturday?," he asks out of breath, pushing me away from the door and closing it behind him.

Sweetheart? How much did he drink already?

"Well I had some free periods and I had nothing to do, so I sneaked out to visit you. Thought you could help me with something."

"Of course. What is the problem?"

Suspiciously I watch him closely. He is obviously nervous, but why? His hand play with the hem of his shirt, the way mine do when I feel anxious. However, maybe if I just have a normal conversation with him, this will be better. We haven't really talked the last time. He tried to avoid me, so maybe there is something on his mind he wants to say.

"Well, I don't know if you heard of it, but George and his brother left Hogwarts a few weeks ago. I need to find a way to contact them without anyone reading the letters. Could you do me a favour and apparate into Diagon Alley and deliver a letter?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you said yourself that I shouldn't send letters anymore out of Hogwarts or surrounding."

"Why did I say that?," he furrows his brows.

"Because you can't trust Umbridge? Did you forget? Is everything okay Dad?," I ask concerned.

"Yes, don't worry. I'm fine. I'm fine," he starts to walk up and down through the pub.

"Really? You look rather disorientated if I'm honest."

"Tell me more about this incident," he suddenly changed the topic.

"Uhm, Fred and George left that's all. I thought maybe Dumbledore already told you about it."

He turns around and his eyes suddenly have a strange sparkle: "Dumbledore? Why would Dumbledore tell me about it?"

I swallow, suddenly feeling nervous: "I know he isn't headmaster any more, but knowing Dumbledore he still knows what's going on. Seeing that he was here before, I believed he would show up this time as well."

Dad runs up to me and grabs me on my shoulders with force, looking at me with a certain way of hunger: "He was here before? Tell me!"

My heart starts to beat faster, this is scary. What is happening? I thought he recovered from the memory loss?

"Dad what is going on? Are you in trouble? Is it the memory again?"

"What?," he looks confused at first before nodding: "Yes, yes the memory."

"You should have told me earlier, I could have helped you."

"Help me now!," he puts more pressure onto my shoulders: "What did Dumbledore do in here?"

"Dad?," my eyes grow wide. I'm not used to such an outbreak of emotion.

"TELL ME, why was he here?"

"Dad... This really starts to hurt now!"

His nails that dug into my skin will definitely leave an imprint. I started to shake again not able to control my body. Surprised by this he let go of me and takes a step back.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, my curiosity took the better of me I guess," he laughs nervously.

Dad would never apologize for something like that, he would never use such words and nicknames for me. Even though I can hear the beating of my heart I take a deep breath.

"What did you just say?"

"Honey, I'm sorry it won't happen again are you alright?," he gives me a look.

"You aren't Dad."

As soon as this words left my lips I can see the façade falling down of this man. Never in a million years can this be my father.

"I am, stop staying something like that," he moves up to me again, I try to move back but just hitting the wall instead.

"Who are you and where is he?"

"You have no right in saying something like that!," he grabs me on my shoulders again and pushes me further into the wall with more force this time: "Tell me now what did Dumbledore want from here?"

I flinch and try my best to escape the grip of the man: "Not before you reveal who you really are."

"I am your father Anne. I will always be your father," he sounds psychotic now.

"No," I whisper.

It looks like I angered him because now I feel the impact of his power, he pushes me over and over again against the wall until my vision starts to get blurry before grabbing my throat.

"Okay and now my dear daughter, I ask you again: What do you know about Dumbledore?"

My hand searches for my wand while I stare into the eyes that belong to my father, but this isn't him. I'm certain. This isn't him. His grip tightens and I can feel how my body demands me to give in, to give up.

Finally reaching my wand I mumble a spell that throws him away from me. The man crashes against the wall opposite of me and lies unconscious on the floor. I ring for air and cough at first, then I point my wand at the man.

"Revelio"

The body of my Dad shifts into the form of a very ugly and miserable man. I stumble back again. How long has he been playing my Dad and if he is here where is my Dad?

The cellar. Of course.

I run downstairs as fast as I can, casting a Lumos and searching around. Nothing was rebuilt down here, the only thing that was changed was the temperature. It's way too cold down here and smelly and-

I vomit. I vomit right in front of me. No. This can't just be true. That isn't Dad lying there in the dirt. Being deformed, being dead?

Taking a deep breath I move towards the body that looks in no good condition. They ripped out some of his hair, his skin has holes. I don't want to know how long he has to lie there. I reach out to touch his skin. Cold. No pulse.

With shaking hands I push the remaining hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry Dad."

Then I hear a noise upstairs. I have to go. Now that I know that someone gave himself as my father, I'm a target too and I'm not fond of joining my Dad down here. I stand up and hide behind a keg, just as I did when I was smaller.

The man from before walks downstairs, he is looking exactly in my direction. I hold my breath and start to pray that I have a chance to get out of here. When he walked past me to look at the body of my father, I smell my chance and run. I can hear him turning around and throwing spells after me, but all I do is run. Even when I feel that my skin was burnt, I run. Up the stairs, out of the pub, simply away.

I have no idea what to do right now. In a matter of seconds my whole life was turned upside down. I can't go back to Hogwarts. What if they try to get me? I won't be safe up there and I can't bring others in danger as well.

I have nowhere to go and no idea what to do. My lungs burn and my body wants to give in. I have to leave Hogsmeade that is sure. So I apparate away, just where?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
1.6K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...