Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

DarlingReva tarafından

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's Daha Fazla

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 6

1.5K 155 29
DarlingReva tarafından

Aarav is watching his fairy princess and tonight he's very happy that he will reach his destination.

Aarav: [self-talk, seeing the Jungle] Get ready to welcome your Queen, my Queen, my fairy princess.

Before she talk anything, Aarav again moved fastly in front of her. Khushi felt her heart came in her mouth.

Khushi started to run on that road itself, chanting Hanuman Chalisa. Aarav don't know what to do, so he directly came in front of her wearing mask.

Aarav: [ in double voice] you can't go out of this Jungle fairy princess, this is my kingdom. I am King here.

Khushi not at all talking, she is hell scared seeing his red eyes and teeth.

Aarav: that day I lost you, but not this time. You will be my Queen, and tonight is very special night for Vampire like us, Full Moon Night.

This time that man came back and Chanting something, that man holds him tight and said….

Man: Run Khushi!!! Run!! And don't turn back.

Khushi started to run without seeing back, Aarav held him and throws in a such way that he fell 2Km away from where Aarav is standing.

Khushi running and running, it's already 1:30 am. Aarav following her like nothing happened, because he easily catch her.

The city road is nearing, so Aarav was about get her that man came again and holds him.

Man: Run!! You will reach city road, Run Khushi!! Run.

Khushi is feeling dizzy while running like this, she reached the city road where written on the board DON'T ENTER, THIS IS FORBIDDEN AREA!

Reaching there she turned back and shocked to see the man, and that man is none other than Shashi Gupta. Khushi's father.

Khushi was about enter again inside the Jungle her and stopped her.

Shashi: don't come again inside this Jungle, if you enter now then you will not go out again to your world.

Aarav is struggling in his clutch, he forgot that Ghost also more powerful on the full moon night, they will be even more powerful if the soul is pure.

Khushi: [crying] Dad….

Shashi: go!! I can't hold him more, you have my promise Angel Go!!

Khushi nodded and ran away from there, but she not able to run anymore and she fell down unconscious.

Aarav again throws him and coming towards Khushi, before he came near her, A car came and stopped in front of her.

A man came out and he's none other than Arnav Singh Raizada!! Aarav stopped seeing Arnav, if anyone else present this time then he will killed that man also.

Arnav was shocked to see a girl, who's unconscious in the middle of the road.

Arnav: [ self-talk] is she human or Witch?? Don't know it's also a forbidden area. What to do?? First I will check her legs, if they are in normal then she's human.

Before he began to check her, Arnav came to car and took Raksha Daaga which her Di gave him for his security.

He saw here and there, before Arnav's eyes fell on Aarav, he hides behind tree. Arnav slowly moved her sari up and saw her normal legs which is adored by Anklets.

Arnav: thank God she's human, seeing her outfit I should get to know that she's human, witch's wear only black and white. But here she wore RED SARI.

Arnav slowly made her sit and Khushi's head on his hands, her face is covered by her hairs. He slowly removed her hairs and first time saw her…… in fact his future before him.

Arnav don't know, just staring her angelic face, it's even glowing in this full moon. He pattered her face and calling her as EXCUSE ME MADAM. but Khushi not wake up. Arnav slowly lifted her and placed her inside his Car.

He again saw here and there, Because he felt someone is staring him. He sat and draw back to his MANSION.

Aarav is hell angry, he is failed again, he angrily stromed inside the Jungle for finding Shashi. But he's too late his soul already vanished in the air smiling towards him.

Aarav: these humans not understand these things, they only know LOVE, MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP. fine then I will get you from these things fairy princess.

He can't go now to Raizada mansion, because until full moon night over, he can't control his Vampire power seeing humans.

Aarav: I have to wait for another one day… tomorrow night this full moon night over.

------------: :--------------

GUPTA MANSION:

Garima and Aman wake up with a start and shocked to know that they both are slept. Aman hurriedly saw Khushi's bed and it's empty.

Garima: [sat with thud] everything is over, she also gone Sheru.

Aman: don't say like that, maybe she gone bathroom, I will check.

Saying this he checked all the mansion and Khushi is no where to seen.

Garima: [crying] everything is over, like your dad she also gone, her body also we will not get Sheru.

Aman: don't say like that, nothing going to happen to my sister. I will go and find her.

Garima: NO, you don't go, that Vampire kill you also. Don't go.

Aman: I can't Maa, please don't stop me tonight. I will kill that Vampire.

Garima: you didn't heard what priest said?? His death only possible when RED MOON NIGHT come. If you go now then you will not come back Sheru.

Aman: what to do now? Where to find Dad's Angel Maa, he took promise from me.

Garima: we have to wait till morning, this is only option we have.

Aman and Garima sat on the bed and crying seeing big photo which is there on the wall of her bedroom.

---------------: :----------------

Arnav is driving his car and seeing her, she have scratches on her hands and forehead. When he's near Raizada mansion, Khushi came to conscious, seeing this Arnav stopped the car exactly in front of the main gate.

Khushi: [holding her head] where I am???

Arnav: No, not memory lose case in this, god don't nag any trouble to me.

Khushi: oh hello, I am not memory loss patient. I just wondering how I came here. i fainted on that road, after what happened i didn’t remember.

Arnav: hello miss. You're unconscious in the middle of the road that to near Forbidden area. First I thought you're some witch and tricking me.

Khushi: [shocked] what???

Arnav; aur nai tho Kya?? If anyone see in wrong time that to in wrong place then anyone think like that.

They are arguing when suddenly slowly rain started to pour.

Khushi: thanks for dropping me here, I will go myself from here.

Saying this she came out, Seeing that Arnav also came out and arguing in this rain also.

Arnav: what? You saw the time it's 3.00 am, you can stay in my home, morning you can go. It's not safe.

Seeing Arnav car security came to him, they already drenched in the rain.

Arnav: what happened? Why this darkness inside the mansion??

Security: sir, power cut problem and generator also not working sir. I didn't saw your car in darkness sir, I will open gate now sir.

Arnav: [giving car key to him] park inside.

When main gate is open, the atmosphere already started to change. The smoky smell turning into fragrance. Rain is bathing her from the darkness soil.

When Khushi placed her right leg inside the mansion, then garden area lights light up, like they are welcoming their princess. The current spark is so much.

Arnav: I think power voltage is high now, but strange why only these lights are on??

INSIDE THE RM:

Nani: can you smelled this air Anjali Bitiya??

Anjali: yes Nani, the smoky smell is gone. This is some Jasmin flowers fregarance.

Nani: outside in garden lights are there Anjali Bitiya.

Anjali: yes Nani, come we will see.

Both Anjali and Nani came out and standing in front of the main door. They are shocked and happy seeing the red color dress girl.

Nani: that man is right Anjali Bitiya, tonight is full moon night, and a girl entering wearing red sari.

When Khushi came to main door, then lights are came up. And seeing them here Arnav was shocked.

Arnav: what you guys are doing here at this hour??

Anjali: we're waiting for you only Chote. By the way who is she?

Arnav: MY LUCK!!!

Nani, Anjali and Khushi staring him like What The!!!

Arnav: I mean my luck is bad that's why she met me, I don't know who is she, but she is fainted in the middle of the road. That's why now she's here in front you. Now your question session is over??

Anjali: Hi, what's your name?

Khushi: Khushi.

Nani: come inside, we will talk later.

All of them gone inside the mansion, Arnav and Khushi entered at a time placing their right leg.

Khushi: I wanted to call my brother, they will be scared not seeing me in home.

Arnav: OK tell me your brother number.

Khushi: 98*****786.

Arnav was shocked to see the number, because it's showing Aman name in his mobile.

Arnav: are you sure this is your brother number?

Khushi: why I will tell you some other number, it's my brother number and I am 200% sure about this.

Arnav: that means you're Khushi Kumari Gupta, Aman Gupta's sister?

Khushi: yes, how you know my brother?

Arnav: he's my P.A

Khushi: [shocked] that means you're Arnav Singh Raizada??

Anjali: yes he's the one. Then you can stay here without hesitation, Aman is very friendly to us.

Arnav hurriedly called Aman, who picked up in one ring.

Aman: everything is alright Arnav, you called me this late?

Arnav: are you awake that you picked my call in one ring? And why you asking like that? Everyone is fine here.

Aman: and nothing fine here Arnav, Khushi is missing, I don't know how to find her.

Arnav: you don't need to find her, she's with me.

Aman: what? Really? How? When??

Arnav: calm down Aman, I gone to attend that party which is rescheduled for me. When coming back……….. Arnav explained everything to Aman. Now she's fine, you come with aunty.

Aman: i own you for this help Arnav thank you so much for saving my sister.

Arnav: it's nothing compared to yours Aman, I own you my entire life.

Khushi: can you both stop this, Bhai come soon.

Aman: [smiling] I am coming Angel, you're safe in Raizada mansion.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.5K 4.1K 27
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
316K 21.7K 50
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....