HORONIGAI [KNY ONESHOTS]

Bởi _Azeire_

Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but... Xem Thêm

Introduction ヾ(^▽^*)))
S. Sanemi || I'm Hot
R. Kyojuro || I Love You
K. Nezuko & T. Muichiro || Mine
H. Gyomei || Bad Liar
[Requests are Closed]
T. Giyuu || Can't Stop Loving Her
S. Sanemi || Our Family
H. Inosuke || Dumbass
U. Tengen || Our Sweetie
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
I. Obanai || Thank You
R. Kyojuro || Morning Kiss
Yushiro || Blush
R. Kyojuro || Love has no Boundaries
K. Tanjiro || Jealous
S. Sanemi || Aimu
S. Sanemi || Tease
T. Giyuu || Injury
K. Shinobu || I am Here
T. Muichiro || Sunrise
Kaigaku || Peaches
S. Genya || Love
K. Muzan || Quest
S. Genya || Love II
K. Muzan || Quest II
Requests ARE CLOSED SINCE APRIL 2020
K. Tanjiro || What Am I to You?
U. Tengen || The Most Beautiful Painting
Upper Moons || Akaza vs Douma
S. Sanemi || I Like You!
K. Muzan || Dirty Mouth
I. Obanai || Never
T.Giyuu || Worried
T. Kanao || Flowers
S. Sanemi || Hug Me
R. Kyojuro & T. Giyuu || Arm Wrestle
I. Obanai || Diary
GAHA HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS
K. Mitsuri || Sibling Rivalry
K. Tanjiro || Happy Birthday!
U. Tengen || Number
S. Genya || Precious Cinnamon Roll
R. Senjuro || Sushi
I. Obanai || Shakuhachi
K. Shinobu || Idiot
T. Giyuu || Chance
Tokito Muichiro || Comfortable
H.Hotaru || Stop Breaking my Swords!
U. Tengen|| Joke
I'm sorry

I. Obanai || Lucky

12.1K 425 250
Bởi _Azeire_

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iguro Obanai

"(LAST NAME)-CHAN, PLEASE MARRY ME! SAVE MEEEEE!", the blonde-haired boy chased after the (h/c haired girl on the hallway of the butterfly estate, to run away from the said man.

"AAAAAAAAA (LAST NAME)-CHAN!", Zenitsu screamed.

As the girl turned to a corner, she saw a familiar black haired man with a bandage on his mouth.

"I-Iguro-sama!", she called for him and the serpent pillar immediately turned his head towards her. Understanding the situation she was in, he sent a glare towards Zenitsu, enough to make him stop on his tracks and run away.

"Where is the scarf that I gave you?", Iguro scanned her body from top to bottom.

"Gah! I forgot it, it's in my room!", the girl nervously laughed and Iguro clicked his tongue.

"Y-You might catch a cold..", Iguro said and removed his haori and draped it around her shoulders.

"BWAHAHAHHA!"

"W-What are you laughing for?". Her laugh was enough to make Iguro stutter and blush.

"It-Its just that, people see you as someone scary, but in truth, you're so caring!", the girl laughed.

"I'm lucky to have you as my master!", she added and made the boy a blushing mess.

Iguro turned around, his back facing her face.

"I-I'm the one who's luc-lucky to have you.. as my tsugoku", he said.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry to disturb the moment but...", the both of them looked at the owner of the voice.

"But can the both of you move aside~?", Shinobu asked with a smile on her face.

The both moved aside and Shinobu stopped infront of (Name).

"Iguro-san, is a foul-mouthed one, when I heard that a cheerful and nice girl, wants to be his tsugoku, I was surprised! Be sure to take care of him when you grow old~ and remember to always use protection~", Shinobu grinned at Iguro.

"Of course! I'll always protect my master! And I'll take care of him, just like how he combs my hair and feed me when I'm sick!"

"You piece of sh- You-You insect! Get out of here!", Iguro shouted at Shinobu.

"No, you get out of here, this is my estate", Shinobu said and Iguro shut his mouth.

"Good luck Iguro-san~ Be sure to invite me to your wedding, if you ever confess though~" she left, humming along the way

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Another requested fluff about our precious Serpent Pillar UwU, x a dense reader! Hope you liked it~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

125K 3.5K 18
❝ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗮! 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗳 [𝗬/𝗡] 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸. ❞ ❝ 𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺...
227K 10.6K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
1.6M 58.4K 145
You were one step to death, but someone came and save you and your brother. He was your saviour. He gave you a roof under your head, he gave you food...
793K 32.8K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...