T. Giyuu || Can't Stop Loving Her

Requested by blcssomtsuqiko I'm sorry if this was not you expected!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Tomioka Giyuu

You took care of me many times, this time, let me take care of you.

"Hey Poker Face! I heard you came bac━What the hell is with those wounds?! Get treated immediately you idiot!", you shouted as you pulled Giyuu.

"OucH.. Stop pulling me (Name)", Giyuu said. You stopped and carried him at your back (piggyback)

"Goodness! You're so heavy..." you whispered. "(Name) put me down already! I'm not a child!", he yelled. "Shut up! If i put you down, you'll escape!", you yelled back as you hurriedly went to Shinobu's estate.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"He should be fine tomorrow, just let him rest today", Shinobu told you. "Really? That's great! Thanks!", you hugged Shinobu and went to the room where Giyuu is staying.

"Giyuuuu~ Shinobu said that you'll be fine tomorrow, so rest for today!", you said but he just stared at you.

"Are you still angry because I carried you?", you told him, as you sat beside the bed.

"Boys should be the one who's carrying the girls", he mumbled. "I know but you're injured!", you said. "I still could walk", he added. "But you were injured!", you said.

"It was nothing but mere scratches," Giyuu said. "Even so! It could get worse! Big things come from small things!", you continued to say.

"My point is, you didn't have to carry me", he said. "You might get injured you know? I should be the one who's carrying you", he said, while blushing. "Just this time! You can carry me whenever you want till you had enough okayyy?", you laughed. "Yeah Yeah, just this time? Really?", he asked trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moment but (Name) here are the bandages", Shinobu suddenly entered the room. "No, no its fine! Thanks Shi-chan!'", you said and she smiled then turned to Giyuu.

"You better be thankful for having
(Name) as a girlfriend, cuz if I were a boy.. I could've taken her away from you", Shinobu smirked.

"Oh wait, I could do that now even if I'm a girl!", Shinobu teased and Giyuu wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

"Don't you dare touch my (Name)", Giyuu glared at Shinobu. Shinobu laughed. "You better hold her tight Tomioka-san", she said .

"Oh yes I will", Giyuu said and pulled your arms, he held your chin and placed his soft lips on you. You blushed at his action, and he laughed. "You won't be able to take her away from me, because she's so inlove with me", Giyuu said.

"And you can't stop me from loving her", he added.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hope u enjoyed this!

Edit: MOST OF THE KNY FANS ARE GAY FOR SHINOBU AND THAT INCLUDES ME   I MEAN LOOK AT ALL OF THE KNY GIRLS 😞🤚💖