H.Hotaru || Stop Breaking my Swords!

Sorry for the long wait! Today I'm offering you this hottie! And btw, anyone wants to be friends on FB? I created a new account to communicate with anime fans and my readers!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Haganezuka-saaaaan!!", (Name) called for the man, excited to see him.

"YOU BRAT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BREAK MY SWORDS! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOUU!!", he shouted and the girl immediately U-turned.

"I'M SORRRYYY!!"

"ITS TOO LATE! I WONT FORGIVE YOU WHETHER YOU APOLOGIZE OR NOT! IF YOU REALLY ARE SORRY, YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE BREAK IT!", Haganezuka chased after her with a knife.

"Thank you for saving me, Hanamori-san", the girl bowed down, and Hanamori waved his hands infront of him.

"No! No! Please dont bow down, its fine!", Hanamori said, and behind him was a an angry Haganezuka.

"I assure you that despite his actions, he will still make your sword" the girl thanked him once again and went back to the butterfly estate to rest.

"Shut up! I swear if you broke your sword again, I'm gonna kill you!"

"GAAAAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BROKE YOUR SWORD AGAIN! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME! IM GONNA KILL YOU! THIS TIME I REALLY AM GONNA KILL YOU!", he shouted and on the background, Hanamori your saviour is there to stop him once again.

'Thank you Hanamori-san'

"I'm really sorry Haganezuka-san! The upper moon was too strong! I promise I'll-"

"I DONT CAREEEEEE! YOU BROKE MY SWORD, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! DONT COME BACK AGAIN!", he shouted as he snatched your broken sword away.

"Haganezuka-san~"

"NO NO NO YOU DIDNT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!", and unfortunately, Hanamori isn't around, Haganezuka attack the girl and accidentally pinned her on the ground.

"I'LL KILL- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLUSHING?!".

"D-Don't you see our position?" (Name) said as she nervously laughed. Realizing this, Haganezuka immediately got off the female and grabbed the mask that fell.

"I-I.. uh.. I'm gonna.. start making the sword"

Now that is unusual. A stuttering Haganezuka, how cute

"What?"

"What?"

The both of them stared at each other.

"Did you just call me cute?"

"What the fuck did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did"

Haganezuka returned his attention to the sword, leaving a blushing (Name).

"I-I uhh... Haganezuka..."

"Hotaru....Call me Hotaru"

The blush on her face grew even more.

"H-Hotaru.. can you forget about what I said earlier?"

"No"

"W-Why?"

Haganezuka stopped what he is doing and looked at her.

"So handsome omwisjwjzjw"

"Its the first time, that someone has ever called me cute" he said.

"And handsome"

I swear this mouth will be the end of me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THANK YOU FOR 204K READERS AND 6

THANK YOU FOR 204K READERS AND 6.69K VOTES!

THERES ANOTHER UPDATE AND ITS A FLUFF ABOUT IGUROOOOOOOOO