I'm sorry

Uh.... its me Azeire and uhmm...

Thank you. For all your continuous support, for all the funny and lovely comments. For all the votes. From October 2019 to July 2020,  you guys continued to support this book and honestly I can't help but feel bad for ending this. I have lots of requests, when I first opened the request box, I was so happy to see hundreds of requests. It made me say, "Wow! I can't believe these people are enjoying my story!". And when everytime I open wattpad, i would always have 99+ notifications about people commenting and voting in my book, and im not joking, it made me smile.

For all those people who supported me from the very beginning, till now, for those who just recently found this book and for those who will read this book. I am sorry for being a bad author, I am sorry for not being able to continue this book.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is a very cool anime. Whenever I reread it, I can't help but feel excited. But right now, its not that I don't like the anime anymore... Its just that, I lost interest? WuuzhzHWUS im sorry ╥﹏╥ It started this April, and yes it took months for me to decide whether I should end this or not. I ask some advice from my close friends and online friends, and all of them said. "If u can't do it anymore, then stop it". "If you're gonna create a story, make sure you made it with love and you're that interested in that anime"

Through this past months, I was able to make friends because of this book, it boosted up my self-confidence, thanks to you guys. I really appreciate all your supports, and once again I'm sorry for not being able to finish the requests.  I'm not a special person, I'm not good at editing stuffs or drawing, thats why I can't do something for a farewell gift for you guys. I'm really sorry.

Thank you for everything. And once again, I'm sorry for not being able to do your requests

 And once again, I'm sorry for not being able to do your requests

___

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-Unknown

I LOVE YOU ALL! AND ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Please make sure to eat/drink properly and rest! Take care! 💖