Tokito Muichiro || Comfortable

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Tokito Muichiro

Every moment is precious whenever I'm with you.

"Mui-chan", (Name) called for the mist pillar and tugged his sleeves. Muichiro stopped from walking and looked at her bestfriend. "Let's take a rest for a minute?", (Name) asked. Muichiro wanted to jump on his bed and sleep all day but he chose to agree to the girl, because, why not?

As they sat infront of a tree, Muichiro didn't hesitate to place his head on your shoulders, you flinching by the sudden contact.

"You know, I'm tired already, and I want to go to my bed", Muichiro said and the girl frowned. "Why didn't you t-",

"But I think using you as a pillow would be good too", Muichiro said as he moved his head on your lap.

"Its comfortable here", Muichiro said, staring straight into your eyes as you blushed a thousand shades of red. You looked away and laughed nervosly to hide the blush, Muichiro curiously raised his eyebrows, he wanted to question about your action but decided not to and go to sleep.

As he closed his eyes and enjoy the blissful moment that will only happen for once in a while. (Name) slowly, looked down on his face.

'Cute...', she thought.

"Staring is rude", Muichiro suddenly said, his eyes still closed and you blushed. "I-I wasn't..." she said and Muichiro hummed as he crossed his arms. Once again, silence surrounded them.

(Name) closed her eyes and leaned back on the tree, and Muichiro that was unable to sleep, opened his eyes, the beautiful face of the girl that he was using as a pillow greeted him. He observed her facial features, from her (H/C) hair, eyes, nose and it landed on her lips.

Raising his right arm, he grabbed  the girl's collar.

"Mui w-what-?!", Muichiro slammed his lips on the girl, and as they parted, (Name) covered her mouth.

"W-W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!", the girl blushed a hundred shades of red.

"My mind is telling me to do that", Muichiro said as he touch his lips.

"And just to let you know, It was good"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hello there sweeties! I'm back with a fluffy Muichiro x Reader Oneshot and I hoped you liked it! Anyone here a stay? Let's be friends UwU, I don't have any stay friends since they don't know Stray Kids- HWISHWIAJW They deserve all the love and the support!

Edit: REMEMBER! WHEN YOU GO OUT ALWAYS WEAR A MASK! GET LOTS AND LOTS OF REST AND EAT PROPERLY!! TAKE CARE!