S. Sanemi || Aimu

Shinazugawa Sanemi x Reader

I apologize for not updating recently, I needed motivation and inspiration to do my oneshots!

Requested by howzerisu

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Sanemi

The love of a family, is the greatest blessing.

"Mama?", a little brown haired girl asked while her little thumb was inside her mouth. She was staring at her, while her saliva was drooling from the sides of her small pink lips. The girl wore a sky blue-colored haori with long sleeves and a pair of black slippers. Her hair was tied into pigtails and she wore a lovely green diamond necklace that was given by her parents

"Aimu!", (Name) exclaimed as she quickly wiped the sides of her lips using a piece of cloth. She continued to stared at her and blinked her eyes continuously. "I'm hungry~", she murmured as she pouted. Her little thumb removed from her mouth, moving her two hands on her tummy. She rubbed it in a circular motion and pouted at her mother. (Name) chuckled at this sight and carefully lifted up the small child and hugged her tightly.

" I'll make some onigiri, while you patiently wait okay?", she nodded and kissed her on her cheeks. She jumped off and (Name) ran to the kitchen, and made the onigiri.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Papa~!", the small child exclaimed as her lavender colored eyes sparkled. She quickly engulfed the white-haired man with a hug. The white-haired man chuckled and lifted her up above and turned around. "Did you miss papa?", Sanemi asked as he stared at her lavender eyes. "I do I do! Papa how was the mission?", the small girl asked as she continuously shook the shoulders of her papa while laughing. Sanemi took off his shoes and placed it on the corner beside the door while holding the little girl. He closed the door and made his way to the dining room.

"It was great and it was a piece of cake", Sanemi proudly said and the little girl hugged him tightly. "My papa is so strong!", she giggled and showered Sanemi's cheeks with kisses. "Where is mama?", Sanemi asked as they played together. "Mama is making onigiri because Aimu is hungry!", Aimu said and Sanemi stood up, still carrying the child and walked towards the kitchen. There he saw his beloved wife carefully making onigiri.

He stared at her, the sides of lip slightly curved. He enjoyed watching his wife making the food. He enjoyed her foods. He carefully placed Aimu down and Aimu held on the ends of Sanemi haori.

"Oh Sanemi?", Sanemi snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the sweet voice of her wife. She saw her wife staring at her while smiling. "Welcome home, love", she smiled and hugged Sanemi, tightly. Sanemi caressed (Name)'s cheeks and placed his lips on hers. He kissed her passionately.

"I made some onigiri, let's eat?", she said and served the onigiri.

"Shinazugawa!", a loud voice was heard outside as they were eating the food. Sanemi munched on his last onigiri and stood up. " Who could it be? I wonder?", (Name) asked as she washed the dishes. "I'll go get it", Sanemi wiped off his mouth and went to get the door. Curious of who could it be, Aimu jumped from the chair and quickly followed her father.

"Oh? Rengoku, thanks for this", Aimu heard her father said.

'Oh! A friend of papa!', she shouted in her mind.

"Umu! I'm just paying back, its nothing!", the man with yellow hair with bright red tips exclaimed.

"Oh? Who is this?", a violet haired woman asked as she tapped her lips with her index finger. She stared at Aimu, making Aimu jump a little. Aimu ran towards Sanemi and hid behind his back. "Oh this?", Sanemi patted Aimu's head and Aimu slowly revealed herself infront of the two pillars.

"My! What a cute child!", Rengoku exclaimed. "Shinazugawa-san, is this your child?", Shinobu asked and Sanemi nodded. "Little girl, would you mind telling me your name?", Shinobu asked and Aimu quickly told her name, while her lavender-like eyes were sparkling.

"I never knew you had a child Shinazugawa", Rengoku said as Shinobu and Aimu was playing. "And the child doesn't even show any resemblance of you, the same for (Name)-san", Rengoku said and Sanemi lightly chuckled. "Well that's because we are not the biological parents of Aimu, we adopted her", Sanemi said, making Rengoku's lips formed into an 'O'.

"Shinobu!", (Name) shouted and ran towards her friend. She engulfed her with a hug. "I missed you~!",
(Name) shouted still hugging her.

"Oh (Name)-chan, its good to see you again~", Shinobu said, hugging you back. "Mama you're friends?", Aimu asked. "Yes dear, we are~",
(Name) answered and patted her child. Aimu ran towards Sanemi and Rengoku and played with them leaving the two, talking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Well then, we're off!!", Rengoku exclaimed and Shinobu bowed. Aimu waved her both hands, while smiling brightly.

"Mama, Papa! You're friends are good!", the girl exclaimed. "Did you had fun?", Sanemi asked. "I did!", she shouted and hugged the two.

"Next time, lets meet all of them okay!", she exclaimed and her parents smiled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I apologize if this wasn't what you expected but I hoped that you liked it. I'm sorry if I published this later than I should've

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Trivia:
•The name Aimu that I made means Unconditional love. Ai from Love and Mu from Mujoken.