Kaigaku || Peaches

Kaigaku x Reader: Peaches

Finally! A Kaigaku x Reader~! This baby boi deserves love too ya know? Despite being a demon, this boi is cute~! AND HOT TOO!

Requested by my_ugly_ducklings I apologize if this was not what you expected T•T

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kaigaku

He never knew what love is, until he met her.

"(NAME)-CHAN THAT HURTS!", screamed the yellow-haired boy as you treated his wounds. "Stop screaming Zenitsu! More importantly, what are you doing on the tree?!", you scolded at him and harshly wrapped the bandage on his wound making him scream even more.
"I DON'T WANT TO TRAIN ANYMOREEE", he screamed and somebody smacked him on the head.

"Oi loser, get your ass outta here and stop bothering (Name)", said the male. "EEEKKK!!! KAIGAKU!", Zenitsu screamed and hid behind you. "Zenitsu, calm down," you said and he didn't move an inch. Kaigaku then decided to make his move. He went behind you and grabbed the boy by his collar and dragged him away.

"E-Eh Kaigaku-san! Where are you bring Zenitsu?", you asked. "Oh? I'm bringing him back of course", Kaigaku flashed a smile. Though to you it looks charming, to Zenitsu it was an evil smile. Zenitsu screamed and kept yelling your name as they went on the woods.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I told you to stay away from (Name)!", Kaigaku shouted at the poor boy, making him flinch.

"B-But---"

Kaigaku threw a peach near his face.

"W-Why would you say that, its not like.. (Name) is yours anyway...", Zenitsu nervously said as he wiped off his face.
A vein appeared on Kaigaku's face that made him stomp his way towards Zenitsu. Zenitsu yelled out a loud 'eek' as he walks backward. But his scream got louder when...

He felt his back against the tree.

[A/N: CRAZY FANGIRL NOISES]

"Listen here you piece of shit", Kaigaku placed his right arm beside Zenitsu's head and glared at him menacingly. "It doesn't matter whether she's mine or not, because in the future I will definitely make her mine", Kaigaku growled at him while Zenitsu stayed quiet looking down.

"Now get lost before I punch that face of yours", Kaigaku backed off and Zenitsu immediately ran off. Walking back to where (Name) was, he grabbed the small basket full of peaches and walk towards you sitting on the large rock. As you noticed his presence, you quickly turned your head to him and gave out a awkward smile. "H-Hey..", you mentally slap yourself for stuttering. Well yeah, you were kinda scared of Kaigaku but you didn't want to show it.

He opened the cloth that was covering the basket and pulled one peach and gave it to you. "F-For me?", you asked pointing at the peach. "Who else is here besides you and me?", Kaigaku asks and you nervously laugh. "R-Right... Sorry..", you grabbed the peach and thanked him. As you munched on the peach, you didn't notice that he already sat beside you, for you were enjoying the taste if the peach that the man has given to you. "Does it tastes good?", he asked and you turned your head on the right only to see him close to you, making you jump a little. You had your left hand on your chest as it started beating fast.

"Y-Yes it does.. Thank you..", you answered and he smiled. "If you still want peaches, your free to get some", he said and your eyes sparkled. "Really?! Thanks!", you shouted and grabbed another peach making the boy laugh a little. You stopped from eating the peach and watched at him laugh.

You were stunned, because of how beautiful his laughing face was.

"You know Kaigaku-san, instead of wearing your grumpy face around.. Why not smile? Your smile looks beautiful you know?", you said and silence surrounded the both of you.

Minutes passed and you just realized what you said making you cover your face. "A-AH! I'M SORRY FOR SAYING THAT OUT OF THE BLUE!", you shouted, blushing.

"YOU MUST THINK I'M WEIRD N-"

"Nah I don't think you are, thanks by the way", Kaigaku cutted you of and patted your head. You slowly remove your hands from your face and stared at him. "R-Really?", you asked and he smiled. "Yeah", he replied flashing his charming smile.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kaigaku and you became closer as the days passed by. You became comfortable around him and started developing feelings for the boy. Zenitsu noticed that Kaigaku was being touchy and clingy to you and decided to tell Jiguro jii-san about this. Jiguro was your grandpa and was quite overprotective of you.
When Kaigaku heard about this, he didn't care at all, all he did was shrug his shoulders and went off to hang out with you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i hope you enjoyed the oneshot T^T Sorry for hurting you baby Zenitsuu

and again...

CHAPTER 188 ANOTHER ONE AGAIN
T^T AHHHHHH I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE OTHER ONES AND HERE'S ANOTHER ONE?! T^T

Edit: A lil bit of Zenitsu x Kaigaku content '(*∩_∩*)′