Hop Skip Wed

Par ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... Plus

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 7

1.1K 74 31
Par ashwini177

Hi guys back with another part, i hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader please vote and comment.

Guys you can SUGGEST some childhood memories of ved, tara, shivani and arjun.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

SHIVANI POV:

i started writing dairy again

DAIRY:

Hi dairy its shivani here again, today i am going to write an interesting childhood story of me and ved, you want believe that he is the same ved now.

FLASHBACK:
AGE:

SHIVANI:11
VED: 12

i was waiting for ved in the park, he came after 10 minutes and cutely apologized me for coming late

VED: sorry cindrella i am late from next time i will come soon.

I nodded my head and smiled seeing his craziness. I said him

SHIVANI: you are so cute ved.

I said that and kissed his cheeks

Immediately ved started making faces and started rubbing his cheeks cutely and he said

VED: chi cindrella, don't do this again.

He said cutely i asked

SHIVANI: why

his reply made me roll on the floor laughing.

VED: because i feel shy

He said that blushingly

FLASHBACK END

oh god dairy that day you should have seen his expression, he was so cute i felt like kissing his cheeks again and that was my first kiss to him.

I saw him sleeping beside me, i caressed his hairs and kissed his forehead.

Suddenly he said

VED: you know nowaday i dont blush or feel shy when you kiss me.

Now this made me blush

SHIVANI: you were awake

He nodded cutely making me chuckle i pulled his cheeks. He pulled me towards him and said

VED: i wish our parents get to know we are married.

I smiled and said

SHIVANI: yeah even i want them to know but ved this is not the right time for the truth.

He nodded and said

VED: yeah first i have to say this to arjun than lets tell everyone.

I nodded he smiled and hugged me. He said

VED: i have made some plans for tara and arjun.

We both smiled evilly.

VED POV:

I was watching at shivani who was busy watching naagin 4 serial, i said to myself

VED: god these girls and there serials, when it come to serial, she gives me up.

I said pointing at my cute Cinderella. She suddenly asked me.

SHIVANI: ved what will you do if i am an ichchadhari nagin.

I said smiling

VED: you can never be an ichchadhari nagin.

SHIVANI: why

She asked i said

VED: because naagin gives respect to their husband but you give respect to naagin serial. So you can never be a nagin.

She made faces and i smiled and said

VED: whatever you are, your mine.

I said that and hugged her tightly.

BREAKFAST:

Everyone where sitting and eating there breakfast just than shivani, arjun, ayaan and anjana came.

I smiled evilly, my mom said

PRIYA: hey all join for breakfast, it will be fun because daily i see the same people it's boring.

Suddenly papa asked

KARTHIK: you are bored of me.

My mom immediately said

PRIYA: of course yes karthik.

My papa rolled his eyes seeing my mom drama, me and tara giggled i said to my family

VED: tara baby you are just like mumma, so even you will say the samething after some years of your marriage.

Her reply made us shock for a minute

TARA: oh bhai mom is bored after so many years but i am bored now itself, my husband is so boring, unromantic and a big idiot.

After hearing this arjun started to cough, suddenly i felt like someone kicked me i looked at the person leg it was arjun oh he was about to kick tara. My mom and dad where shocked that they could not even talk, shivani was forzen, immediately tara said

TARA: bhai i was talking about my future life, see na i am like mom talkative, dad is boring. So i think even my husband will be like dad.

My parents got relief after her reply and left all youngsters alone.

I controlled my laughter and said

VED: princess mom got married to a cricketer. So what do you think about your husband occupation.

She immediately said without even thinking

TARA: cricketer

Again arjun kicked me thinking me as tara, don't he even know which is my leg.

Princess said

TARA: i mean if mumma got married to cricketer than even i will also get married to a cricketer.

I said

VED: you know princess i know a guy, who is a cricketer, he is romantic main thing he is not a boring type, will you meet him.

She immediately replied

TARA: okay bhai.

Again i earned a kick again, now its enough i asked arjun.

VED: arjun stop kicking me, you are kicking me for the third time.

His was shocked i smirked. He tried to hide his shock and replied

ARJUN: i know it was your leg i wantedly did that, i wanted you to stop so i did that.

I asked him rasing my eyebrows

VED: why do you want me to stop.

ARJUN: you where asking stupid questions to her, she is still small why are you talking about marriages.

I smiled and asked

VED: i am talking about tara's marriage she is not getting anxious and nervous for that topic but you are getting instead of her, you are acting like you are her secret husband.

He said in a low voice which i heard it

ARJUN: yes i am her husband.

He immediately said loudly

ARJUN: no no i am not anxious nor nervous, why would i be.

I smiled and said

VED: yeah, for tara's marriage we both will plan together everything and mainly i want you to select the groom for tara.

After hearing this tara started to cough hardly, ayaan and anjana who were controlling there laughter, started laughing hardly.

Immediately ayaan said

AYAAN: he has already seen a groom.

I asked

VED: who

anjana said in a low voice but i heard it but i acted like i did not hear it.

ANJANA: the groom is right infornt of you.

Yeah she said correctly arjun was sitting infornt of me. Arjun and tara glared at them.

Shivani was still forzed in her place. I said to all

VED: I think i should take her to a nice doctor and give treatment.

princess said

TARA: no need treatment and all injection is enough.

Suddenly shivani shouted and started running

SHIVANI: what injection, i don't need any.

Everyone bursted into laughter

ARJUN POV:

How dare she say that i am an boring person and she even said that i am unromantic seriously, god please save me from my fesisty devil teacher.

Shit i hit ved thinking it is tara, it was so embarrassing.

And how can ved ask me to find a groom for tara, i am her husband.

Oh god first i have to say him this or else he will really make me find a groom.

I saw tara going to her room i immediately followed her and closed the door behind me, she asked me while stammering

TARA: wha..t ....are... You...doing...here?

I moved closer and closer to her she started moving back i pulled her closer to me, my hands ran over her bare waist as she was wearing a crop top. I slowly whispered in her ears

ARJUN: what were you saying down there in the breakfast table.

She acted like thinking and said with a puppy dog face.

TARA: i don't remember anything aju, i think i was silently sitting and eating.

I said pinching her waist

ARJUN: i will make you remember what you said.

She immediately said

TARA: ah aju it's paining and yeah i remember, i said you are a good boy, a good husband.

I moved my hands on her shoulder blades to her fingers making her shiver, i smiled seeing my effect on her.

ARJUN: but i heard like i am boring, unromantic blah, blah. So i am here to prove you wrong.

I slowly bited her earlobe making her clutch my shirt tightly. She said

TARA: okay i am sorry, you proved it. For me you are the most interesting person and romantic person in the world.

I smirked at her and said

ARJUN: don't come to conclusion so fast, i have not yet started being romantic.

She blushed i slowly kissed her blushy cheeks and said

ARJUN: be ready at 5 i am taking you out and your outfit is in our cupboard.

I said this and kissed her forehead and left.

TARA POV:

god this idiot is so romantic, he is making me go crazy.

I smiled and checked my outfit it was so cute jumpsuit.

I smiled and said to myself

TARA: he has a good taste, including me.

I giggled and got ready and i was waiting for him, i got a message from him.

MESSAGE:

Hi beautiful wife,

waiting for you in car, come soon.

Your romantic husband,
Arjun.

I smiled and left. I came out, he was waiting for me. He opened the car passenger seat door for me, he said

ARJUN: you look damn cute pickle.

i raised my eyes at him and asked

TARA: by doing this you think my perception about you will change, you are always unromantic for me.

ARJUN: okay i thought i am romantic and bought you this bouquet but its okay i will give to anjana and ayaan

He said that and kept the bouquet of chocolate, i immediately pulled it and said

TARA: no no you are the most romantic person i have seen.

I smiled and asked him

TARA: aju where are you kidnapping me?

ARJUN: kidnapper never reveals the place.

He said that and winked at me.

I made faces he said

ARJUN: don't make faces pickle

TARA: why

He reply made my lips kiss the ground.

ARJUN: because you look cute and it make me lose my control.

I acted like being strong and asked

TARA: and if you lose.

He immediately stopped the car pulled me closer, made me sit on his laps and said against my lips.

ARJUN: if i lose, i will kiss you like this.

Saying that he placed his lips on mine making my eyes wide, really is he kissing me or dreaming because in my dreams only he kisses me or really he is kissing. Some one please pinch me i can't believe it, it's my first kiss.

Suddenly he bited my lips and said

ARJUN: now you believe that i am kissing you for real, now stop your dreaming and start kissing me back.

Saying that again he crashed his lips on mine, his lips were so juicy and sweet, i slowly started responding to his kiss. My hands were moving on his chest whereas his hands wear moving on my shoulder blade. He was sucking my lips like a butterfly sucking honey from the flowers. I slowly sucked his juicy lips his lips tasted like a cherry, oh god i feel like eating his lips. We broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.

My cheeks turned dark red, he pecked my lips and pulled me out with him.

The place was so beautiful, i could just say only that

TARA: beautiful.

Arjun immediately said

ARJUN: i know i am indeed beautiful.

I raised my eyebrows, he smiled, i giggled and pulled his cheeks.

I smiled seeing the place remembering our childhood memories, we used to come here and play. It was our house, our treehouse.

He asked

ARJUN: remember this house

TARA: yeah how can i forgot we used to fight over this house.

We both smiled thinking about our past.

FLASHBACK:

ARJUN: 14
TARA: 11

we used to come every weekend to this treehouse and play.

ARJUN: this is my treehouse

TARA: no this is mine

ARJUN: mine
TARA: no mine
Suddenly i said

TARA: okay let's stop this, this house is not your's nor mine, it's of this tree that's why it's name is treehouse.

Arjun hit his head

FLASHBACK ENDS.

date to be continued...........

Thats all for today guys, i hope you liked this part.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

192K 10.2K 12
A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planned ✓ Grooming- Done ✓ Photographer- Booke...
263K 13.7K 40
Ranked #125(Romance) as on 14/6/2016 Laugh with me Cry with me Fight with me Walk with me But never let me walk alone Love me infinite...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...