𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓

By -MOONIIE

❝stop being a flirt!❞ -killua zoldyck ‒she made him blush, like no other More

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝.
𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬.
𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱.
𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞.
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐠.
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞.

𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

6.7K 266 359
By -MOONIIE

» [ play poker remix ] «
-sebii

0:33 ─〇───── 2:20

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

explain.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

during killua's fight with zushi, zushi had apparently admitted some kind of aura. and so, they naturally asked him, which wing had offed to explain. the three accepted, walking to their inn. while at their inn, wing had explained ren to the three. but after finishing, killua wanted to leave. 

y/n waved goodbye to zushi and wing as they started to leave. she clung onto killua's arm as they all walked. killua was talking with gon while y/n stared up at the sky. "it's crazy." y/n said out of nowhere as they headed back to the heavens arena.

"hmm? what is?" gon asked, inclining his head forward to see y/n. she lowered her field of vision in front of her now, "i always wanted to see the stars. but here we are!" she let go of killua's arm and jumped in front of the duo.

she spread her arms out, gesturing toward the sky. "it's almost insane, it gets me all excited inside." she shivered and bit down on the tip of her thumbnail. y/n giggled as she did so, experiencing a jolt of excitement. 

"was that because your parents never let you go outside?" gon asked. y/n nodded, "yup!" she pressed all of her finger tips together. "huh? gon you knew about that?" killua asked him. "yeah, y/n told us. kinda." he pointed to her as he talked. 

killua looked at the ground, as he felt a bit, less special. the feeling was conflicting and confusing, but left him with an empty feeling in his stomach. y/n twirled among the streets, kicking her feet all around. she peered over her shoulder and smirked. 

"c'mon! let's go! it's gonna be morning by the time we get there if we keep walking at this pace!" she grabbed the two by the hand and dragged them along. early in morning was when their three simultaneous matches had begun. 

with only one attack, the three knocked out their opponents. advancing to the 200th floor, the elevator door opened to show a lush floor. "wow! the 200th floor is so fancy!" gon commented. the three had started to walk toward the reception, until they turned a corner. 

the hall was filled with a terrifying feeling. y/n was sweating profusely, though wiped it off with the cuff of her shirt. she gulped lightly, hesitantly taking a step forward. after pausing, she continued to walk cautiously. 

killua and gon followed right behind her, staying close to her. y/n stopped, as the feeling grew more intense. so intense that none of them could even take another step forward. "hey! who's there?" killua shouted. 

a receptionist turned the corner, the feeling immediately stopped. y/n felt light headed, holding onto her forehead. "killua-sama, gon-sama, and y/n-sama, correct?" she asked them. "the reception is over there." she waved a hand to the corner, "make sure to sign up before midnight." 

y/n couldn't hear what they were all talking about (not that she would listen anyways), her head spun to an extreme extent. she felt as if she would puke at any second now. y/n looked up hazily as she saw the faint figure of hisoka. 

'why the hell is he here?' y/n asked herself. another flash of that intense feeling washed over the small group. y/n grunted, as she struggled to stand as it was. she gasped lightly for air, trying not to worry gon and killua. she stood confused by the scene, holding onto her chest.

as she caught her breath, the immense aura tried to push the three away. after only a few seconds of enduring through the feeling, it finally stopped for good. y/n turned to the indistinct sound of wing's voice. 

y/n had looked like she had a fever, sweating, eyes tired, and her body ached a bit. finally, her body gave in, as she fell to the ground. killua was the first to react as he had picked her up. supporting her back and an arm under her legs. 

"y/n!" gon yelled observing if she was okay. wing had offered to teach nen to the three, so he took them back to his inn. y/n laid unconscious on the couch as wing explained the rest of nen. a loud crashing sound was what it took to wake y/n. 

she sat up, rubbing her temples. "what the hell..?" she mumbled as she looked over to the large dent in the wall created by wing. "what the hell!" she shouted. everyone turned to her, "y/n are you feeling okay?" gon ran to her side. 

"don't worry about me! i'm fine!" y/n waved her hand up and down, trying to reassure them. killua hummed, he gave a brief cover of nen to y/n and she nodded. 'i don't really get it.. but okay!' she thought. 

gon and killua discarded of their shirts and were left in tank tops. "what about y/n-san, wing?" zushi asked, the given order was that they took off their items and shirts. "don't worry about it zushi, she's an exception."

he seemed a bit baffled at the concept, but didn't say anything. it seemed that zushi didn't know much about girls. with their backs turned to wing, he activated hatsu. it radiated warmth, making y/n break out into a sweat (once again). "i'll begin." wing stated.

a shocked filled throughout their bodies, afterwards a white flow-y aura poured from their bodies. y/n's mouth formed into an 'o' shape, "wow!" was all she could say. she turned over her hand as she watched the aura seep from her body and upwards.

 "you must concentrate on keeping your aura within your body. close your eyes!" the group followed his orders and closed their eyes. y/n placed one foot ahead of the other to try and get in a position that helped her focus.

following wing's instructions, she tried to visualize her aura following through her body. like a river, following into an ocean. "open your eyes, how do you feel?" wing asked. y/n rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the light. 

gon described it if he were surrounded by some kind of warm mucus. "that sounds, erotic!" y/n clasped her hands. "ew! why did you have to think about it like that?" killua yelled as he pointed to the girl.

"well, what did it feel like to you?" y/n asked killua. "it was like i was wearing weightless clothes." killua stated. "sounds even more erotic!" y/n giggled, bringing a hand to her lips. "what about you, y/n?" gon asked.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"it was almost like i drank something warm!" y/n said.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...
14.3K 304 108
"Why are you an idiot?" "I don't know, why don't you ask you mom?" Two best friends in room, they might kiss. Yes they will. I said ye...
94.8K 2.5K 20
teenage boys are a lot stupider when they're in love Killua and Gon are obvious about each others feelings, all their friends are tired
66K 1.2K 26
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙺�...