The Cold General's Fierce Wif...

By nit_7_7

Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigra... More

Chapter 1 : Death, Transmigration And Marriage
Chapter 2 : Mr.Future Husband
Chapter 3 : A 'Scheme'
Chapter 4 : Threatened
Chapter 5 : A 'Fierce' Kitty
Chapter 7 : Harem Drama
Chapter 8 : Seeking Warmth
Chapter 9 : Would You Like To Sit On My Lap?
Chapter 10 : Abused
Chapter 11 : Honeymoon Period
Chapter 12 : Unpleasant Memories
Chapter 13 : Hug Me
Chapter 14 : He Wants To *beep* Me
Chapter 15 : Call You By Your Name
Chapter 16 : Teach Me
Chapter 17 : Don't Like To See Him Hurt
Chapter 18 : Confession
Chapter 19 : Sad 'Little Brother'
Chapter 20 : My Heart Belongs To You
Chapter 21 : I Want You
Chapter 22 : Henpecked Husband
Chapter 23 : Let This Wifey Serve You~
Chapter 24 : Madam Li
Chapter 25 : Say What?
Chapter 26 : Once A Dog, Always A Dog
Chapter 27 : Shameless
Side Story 1 : Secret Admirer
Chapter 28 : Indecent Things
Side Story 2 : His Ah-Gui
Chapter 29 : Shy
Side Story 3 : I Like You
Chapter 30 : Tumbling Sensation
Chapter 31 : Don't Trouble Your Mommy
Extra# Interview With The God
Chapter 32 : Imperial Hunt
Chapter 33 : Like Husband, Like Wife
Chapter 34 : Poison And Punishment
Chapter 35 : My Wife Is A Genius
Side Story 4 : I Like Him?
Chapter 36 : You're Mine
Chapter 37 : Goodbye Su Family
Side Story 5 : Butterfly Kiss
Side Story 6 : Let Me Marry Ah-Gui!
Chapter 38 : Cliché Harem Drama Plot
Chapter 39 : Madam Is Going To Give Birth
Chapter 40 : Red Little Monkey
Chapter 41 : Li Shenxing
Chapter 42 : The Best Looking Person
Side Story 7 : Moved
Extra# I Want To Take Him Home-(1)
Author's Note (°▽°)
Chapter 43 : The 100-Day Celebration
!Author's Note (°▽°)!
Chapter 44 : Yu-Vinager-Jar-Sheng
Chapter 45 : Coaxing The Husband
Extra# I Want To Take Him Home-(2)
Side Story 8 : The Wedding And The Nuptial Night
Chapter 46 : The Rebels And Rewards
Chapter 47 : Chen XiaoLin And Qin JingHuan
Chapter 48 : Bao Is The- 'Firecest'?
Side Story 9 : His Mother
Chapter 49 : Pay Attention To me!
Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(1)
Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(2)
New Story Description
Chapter 50 : For Eternity-(3)
Extra : Extended Study Play
~Author's Note~
Extra# Madam Li At Tea Parties
|ω-')✧
Extra# 'Little Su Ying'-(1)
Extra# Little 'Su Ying'-(2)
Extra# Little 'Su Ying'-(3)

Chapter 6 : Dog Food

42.2K 2.4K 566
By nit_7_7

"We only told you to show a little love. Why the heck would you directly make LOVE with him??? You... you're a beast Yusheng... The ger is so poor... You don't even like him but did something like that!" Wen Zhao said as he looked at Li Yusheng.

"I didn't do anything." Li Yusheng explained what happened last night. Naturally excluding some information like whether he was a virgin or not.

"He...He's unlike what people said. He's rather a clever person." Wu Jiayi said. Wu Jiayi is one of Li Yusheng's friend. He's a rich businessman. But he's a secret informant who has all kinds of secret information around the whole empire. He was the one who collected information about 'Su Ying'.

"What will we do now?" Wen Zhao asked.

"I'll play along with him for now and keep an eye on him. Beside... It's also time to get rid of the baseless rumor." Li Yusheng.

The others nodded.

"Does that mean both of you will act like a loving couple? That's so not like you... Are you sure you didn't enjoy what he did Yusheng?" Wen Zhao, the idiot asked.

Everyone,"................"

It didn't matter whether Li Yusheng enjoyed that or not. But what happened next, was surely something Wen Zhao didn't enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Young Master, wake up please. You need to get ready quickly to great the ancestors and the others members of the family." Fang Zhi urged Su Ying to wake up.

Su Ying complained as he got up from the comfortable bed, "Stupid rituals! I want to sleep! I finally got a soft bed ah..."

Fang Zhi helped Su Ying take a bath and putting on a light blue hanfu with simple design on it. She tied a little portion of his hair in a bun and put a simple hairpin on it.

"Did you do what I asked you to?" Su Ying asked.

Fang Zhi replied excitedly, "Yes, Young Master. I did as you told me to do. I talked to many maids and Maidservents. They were easy to talk to and seemed very gossipy. They said that General Li doesn't stay at Li household often. Except for the when he's at army, he stays at his own manor. Besides, he has never even spent a single moment with his concubines. Those people aren't even allowed in his manor. The servents said that General might be raising a male lover there. But when General spent the night with you and....at the morning his cheek (a little shy)... They were so shocked. The must have already reached everyones ear. You're really a genius, Young Master."

"I know, I know." Su Ying said as he smiled.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Li Yusheng entered the room. His eyes were on Su Ying, who was looking so 'pure' and beautiful.

"It's time to go." He said.

Su Ying nodded and followed. They went to the ancestral hall. Whatever Li Yusheng did, Su Ying just copied him like a robot. After praying respect to the ancestors, they went to greet the other members of the family.

In a huge hall, there sat Father Li in the middle with his 'current' wife Ding YiFan and his 'currently' beloved concubine Kang Yan on his both side. There were Ding YiFan's both son, Li YuZheng and Li YuZhan(ger), concubine Kang Yan's son, Li Yuling and one of the other concubine's daughter, Li Yuliang.

By now, everyone present there already knew that Yusheng spent the night with his new wife. So they didn't dare treat Su Ying lightly.

Su Ying greeted the elders with Li Yusheng and was gifted some jewelleries and other gifts.

"Thank goodness you like your wife, Yusheng. We were so worried about you. You didn't even like your concubines. *Sigh* Also those rumors..." Madam Ding pretended to show concern. Even a monkey could have guessed how fake her acting was.

"You don't have to worry about that, Madam Ding." Li Yusheng said coolly. His aura was so powerful that everyone found it difficult to speak. Good for Su Ying though. Alas, all he needed was some popcorn ah!

Madam Ding switched her attention to Su Ying, "You're more beautiful than you're said to be ah. No wonder Yusheng likes you."

Su Ying said, "Thank you, Madam Ding. I know I'm the most beautiful. Hehe. My husband can recognise true gems." Su Ying decided to be shameless. Anyways, his husband will back him up.

Madam Ding who expected him to politely refuse, "..............."

Li Yusheng, "Hmm... You're the most beautiful, wife."

Everyone, ".............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Husband, eat some more."

"Eat more, wife. You are so thin(but courageous enough to sit on me)."

"Hehe... I'll do as husband says."

"Do you like that husband? You want me to feed you?"

"Say Ah..."

"Is it good? Like it, husband?"

"Not better than you (in acting),"

"Husband, will you come tonight?"

"Hm...(I was already 'threatened'. What else can I do?)"

This pair of shameless husband and wife kept flirting all throughout the meal.

Except for the newly married couple, everyone else awkwardly finished eating. They didn't have much appetite anyways. How would they have that? Wasn't that huge amount of dog food enough??? That shameless couple should just scram!!!

People who schemed the marriage, "We just wanted to make some trouble... What's with this high quality romance???"

A/N~~:Thanks for reading the chapter~ If you liked it, then don't forget to vote and comment! 😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 115K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...
83.8K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
105K 5K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
1M 46.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...