mattia and i.

By isabellaapolibio

isabella and her three best girl friends have always been close with the nj boys but now that they are older... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
small update <3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

140 3 0
By isabellaapolibio

*The next day*

*Izzy's POV*

I woke up to Mattia snuggled into my chest. My mind wandered to the previous night and I couldn't help smiling. It was barely 24 hours later and I was already so happy with Mattia. I got up slowly, gently slipping out from under Mattia and went to the bathroom to get done. 

"Morning gorgeous." Mattia said in a raspy voice as I came out the bathroom.

"Morning baby, your finally up !" I replied, smiling, joining him again in bed.

"How'd you sleep ?" He asked as he opened his arm so that I could lay on his chest.

"I always sleep well when I sleep with you." I said.

"I know" He replied smugly.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically as I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before getting up to go and get dressed for the day. Mattia had already messaged the group and said that we should all go to the mall to get the rest of our costumes for Halloween which was in a a couple of days. I was throwing the Halloween party this year and I was determined to make it the best one yet. Mattia finally got up and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine as I got dressed into :

Mattia came out the bathroom as I was putting on my shoes and took some of his clothes that he had left at my house which was :

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer." I heard Mattia say as he laughed at me. I didn't even realize that I was staring at him but he looked really good right now.

"You look good bebe." I said, seductively as I slowly hugged him, looking at him and making sure I was giving him 'fuck me eyes'.

My hands travelled slowly to his jeans, rubbing him gently over his clothing. I felt him get hard while his mouth fell in an 'o' shape and his eyes grew dark with lust as he searched mine with longing. I was about to unzip his jeans when my phone rang and I thanked whoever was calling me in my head as I could tease him as much as I wanted to. Mattia threw his head back in frustration as I left him and I went to go answer my phone.

"Hello ?" I answered.

"Hey babes, you guys left yet ?" Ava said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey, no we haven't but we're about to leave right now." I replied, looking straight at Mattia, giggling at him rolling his eyes.

"Okay, see you soon, love you." 

"Bye, love you." I said as I ended the call.

"You ready bebe ?" I asked Mattia as I got all my stuff, ready to leave.

"Yeah, whatever, let's go." He mumbled back as he followed me down stairs and out the front door.

We got into Mattia's car and sat in silence with the Lil Uzi playing in the background and Mattia's hand resting on my thigh as usual. We finally arrived at the mall and went straight to the food court to join the rest of our group.

"There you guys are !" I heard Ava scream. We always heard Ava's voice before we saw her.

"Hey guys !" I exclaimed as we got closer to them.

We all greeted each other and discussed what we were going to be for Halloween. Mattia was surprisingly quiet next to me. My legs were resting over his and his hands held them so that they wouldn't fall. Even though his body was close to me, he barely looked in my direction. Ale kept catching my eye and giving me confused looks while glancing from Mattia and I. I shrugged and messaged him saying that I think it was because I gave him blue balls. Ale and my friendship was almost like mine and Mattia's. We were super close so that meant e were comfortable around each other. Mattia and I had met Ale in grade 3 and clicked straight away with each other so that's basically the main reason as to why we are the closest out of everyone in the group. The boys decided that they were going to dress up as the outsiders which left the girls and I confused. I suddenly got an idea but I didn't want to say it out loud in front of the boys so I messaged the girls group about my idea. Hayley and Caroline had been added almost immediately after we had met them so they also got the idea. As soon as they saw the message I had sent, their eyes lit up and they beamed at me.

"Fuck yes !" Ava said.

"I'm here for this !" Caro said. We all called Caroline Caro now since she was part of the group.

"Same !" Hayley, Ava and Liv exclaimed. 

The boys were looking at us all confused but we kept quiet and excused ourselves from the table so we could go and find some extra props to help us with our costumes. Before we left, I made sure to peck Mattia on his cheek and he grunted in return. Wow. I didn't know teasing him would make him THIS annoyed. Once the girls and I had finished shopping we messaged the boys to find out where they were and soon enough found them waiting outside by their cars. We said our goodbyes and headed to our houses.

"Baby, are you STILL annoyed at me for teasing you ?" I asked, breaking the silence as we drove back home.

"Oh. So you know EXACTLY why I'm annoyed." Mattia snapped, still facing the road.

"Okay, I'm sowwyyy." I said, facing him as I dragged out the word and putting on my baby voice that I knew he couldn't resist.

"Whatever Isabella." He mumbled.

Shit. He was still really mad and I didn't know what else I could do to lighten his mood. We pulled into his driveway and went into his house. His parents were at his dad's restaurant so we were all alone. I was just about to go and get myself a water bottle from the fridge when I felt a hand grasp on my wrist and practically dragged me along with it. Mattia lead me into his room and pushed me gently but still with force onto his bed. He then left and locked his door before turning his LED lights to red.

*SMUT* 

"So, lemme get this straight, princess," Mattia started. "You first tease me before we leave and then when your phone rings you leave me blue balls for the rest of the day and you don't finish the job ?" 

"I...yes...but I'm sorry baby, I really didn't mean to, everyone was waiting for us." I stuttered. I was kind of scared since Mattia's eyes were darker than I've ever seen them and his fingers were trailing along my body, distracting me.

"Hmm, but that's one of my many important rules, baby. Never tease me." He said softly in my ear causing goosebumps to form everywhere. 

His hand landed on top of my heat. I could feel myself already soaking, aching for his touch. 

"Daddy please..." I breathed as he started to softly rub me over my jeans, copying my actions from earlier. 

"Beg for it" He replied, still in my ear.

"Daddy, please. Touch me. Fuck me. Just do something." I begged as I looked at him with pleading eyes.

He pushed my shoulders so that I softly slammed on the bed and I was on my back. His hands quickly traveled to my zip and took off my jeans in a flash. His actions slowed once he saw the white lace cloth which separated his mouth from my heat. My breathing became hitched as he slowly kissed my heat, slowly, teasing me immensely. He gently moved my thong to the side and let his tongue explored my wetness, making sure that all my juices were collected on his tongue. My moans filled the room and a knot started to form in my stomach as he inserted two fingers which made my heat start dripping. My back begun to arch and Mattia noticed as he kept his eyes glued to mine and how my body reacted to him.

"Fuuck, I'm so close Daddy !" I moaned.

"Hold it, princess." Mattia grunted back.

"Daddy, I can't !" I moaned louder.

"Isabella. Hold it !" Mattia replied, almost shouting at me in frustration.

I listened to him, especially since I was kind of scared of him right now and held in my climax until his mouth stopped doing the wonders it had been creating and he came level with me, making sure to grip my throat tight enough so that I could still breathe but also feel intimidated by him. He smashed his lips onto mine and kept his one hand on my throat and the other holding my hands above my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist, gaining some groans from Mattia into the kiss. He removed his hand from my throat and broke away from the kiss for a moment to grab something from his bedside drawer and tied my hands with the tie he had just gotten. He then removed his clothes and I had to squeeze my legs tightly at the sight of his bursting length. He smirked as he towered over me again, noticing my new wave of pleasure just from the sight of him. He spread my legs and held one of them with one of his hands while his other hand helped to align himself up to my entrance before slamming into me with no mercy and no time to adjust to his size. My moans became louder by the second as he kept my legs as far apart as possible and kept pounding into me at an unholy pace while his face was filled with lust. 

"Daddy I'm gonna cum again." I moaned loudly.

"Only when I say you can." Mattia growled back as he slapped my thighs, "You teased me today, now your getting punished." 

"Fucckkkk Daddy !" I screamed as my head rolled along with my arched back.

After a few more pumps, Mattia became sloppier which meant he was close. He untied my hands and they flew to his back as he let go of my legs and nuzzled his face into my neck allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist and my nails to create red scratches into his back from the continuous waves of pleasure. Our breathing got heavier and my moans bounced off his walls while he groans stayed muffled into neck allowing me to only hear them. 

"Okay, baby, cum now."

I didn't need a second invitation and finally released onto Mattia as I felt him ooze into me at the same time. He pulled out and fell onto the bed, laying next to me as we both stared at the ceiling, attempting to get out heavy breathing back to its normal pace.

"Well, fuck. Can I tease you more often ?" I said, giggling as I turned onto my stomach, facing Mattia.

"You better not but... I wouldn't mind." He replied with a smirk.

We eventually got up, showered and got dressed again and chilled for the next hour before I went home.

"Bye baby, I love you and... thank you for punishing me." I said as I smiled in to small kiss I gave him before I left.

"Bye princess, I love you. Thank you for teasing me." He replied with a smirk.

I turned around and started walking to my front door but before I walked in I turned around to face a smiling Mattia and blew him a kiss as he caught it and placed it on his heart making me smile.

*Authors note*

Hey babies !

I actually really liked this chapter. The next chapter will be up tomorrow and it will be on the Halloween Party. What do you think the girls are gonna wear ? Do you think someone unexpected will turn up at the party ? Stay tuned babies !xoxo

love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 65 21
You live in New Jersey, you and Kairi start to catch feelings for each other but are to afraid to tell each other cause you don't wanna ruin your guy...
246K 1.7K 103
Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she falls in love with one of the boys....bu...
71.7K 530 28
Your childhood bsf gets close, What will you do?
46.3K 866 36
Mattia and Y/n have been friends since kindergarten. What happens when she goes missing.....?