Chapter 14

*Halloween !*

*Izzy's POV*

Today was the day of the Halloween party and I was SO excited. I was praying that nothing bad was going to come of it but we're teens sooo anything could happen. Mattia and the boys all came around to help Mar and I with setting up while the girls went to go and get their nails done for the party later. I missed out on it but it's fine because I already went for nails yesterday. I'm just hoping that they don't break as I'm setting up. The girls came over at 1 and had brought Wendy's with them and we were all pretty much done with the decor so the boys and I deserved the extra calories.

"Okay, so it's halloween today so you HAVE to tell us what y'all are wearing, it's only fair !" Kai pleaded with us. 

Since the day at the mall, the boys have been bugging us girls each separately and together about what we were going to be later tonight but we all swore that we wouldn't tell them since they had decided almost immediately that they were going as the outsiders. We weren't actually pressed about not matching with our boyfriends we were just pretending to be.

"Nope, no way, we said it's a surprise so you just gotta wait for tonight." Ash replied.

"Ugh fine, whatever." Ale huffed. 

The boys left soon after we ate because it was already almost 3 and there were a lot of us girls here at my place. The boys were getting ready at Mattia's place obviously. 

"I dunno about you girls but I CANNOT wait to see the boys' reactions to our costumes !" Ava said excitedly.

We all laughed and agreed. I started playing our special playlist that had all our bad bitch music on it and we were all dancing as we got ready. Everyone showered in the other bathrooms around the house except for Ash who showered after me in my bathroom. We got done with our hair and makeup. When we were done we got dressed into out matching costumes and we all looked like this :

We took quite a few pictures before we heard the boys downstairs calling us to see if we were ready

"Okay but no peeking." Caro shouted down.

"Okay, okay just come down !" Robert shouted back

We all came down the stair and posed.

"Okay you look now outsiders." I said.

They turned around and their mouth all dropped at the sight of us. We did look good but we didn't know we looked THAT good. 

"Okay, close your mouths you guys are gonna catch flies !" Liv exclaimed.

We giggled at the boys' reaction while I went to go and pour some shots for all of us. I felt a familiar pair of hands around my waist and the scent of my boyfriend.

"Hey baby, whats up." I said softly.

"You are gonna be the death of me." Mattia replied in my ear.