Chapter 11

*Fast forward a month later* (sorry for all the skipping)

*Mattia's POV*

*Friday*

"Okay, wait. Can we please please please just go over the plan one more time ?" Kai said after I had already explained everything three times already.

"Bruh !"

"Nah Kai you a special one"

"Matti literally explained it 50 times already wtf!"

"Bro you're so dumb !"

"What ?! I just don't wanna mess up Matti's plan !" Kai repsonded to the rest of the boys.

"Guys, relax, we all know Kai is an dumbass but he's our dumbass." I laughed. "Okay, kai, listen carefully, take notes if you have to." 

I explained my plan to ask Izzy to finally be my girlfriend for the fourth time. 

"You got it now ?" I asked Kai.

"Yes, yes I got it." Kai grunted back, obviously annoyed with us teasing him about his slowness.

I loved Kai but sometimes he could be a little slow but it's okay because I knew that he just didn't want to spoil my plan so I didn't join in with the boys teasing him for the rest of the afternoon. Instead my mind wandered to Izzy and how tomorrow would be the luckiest day of my life. If she said yes.

                                                                                       *    *    *    *

*Saturday*

*Izzy's POV*

I was already up when a text came through from Ale asking if I wanted to hang today with the rest of the boys. I immediately responded saying yes and got up to get dressed properly seeing that I was still in my pj's or at least sweats and one of Mattia's over-sized tops. I did my makeup first and then got dressed into:

 I did my makeup first and then got dressed into:

*without the bag*

I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and got into my car, driving to Ale's house.

After about 15 minutes, I finally arrived at Ale's house and knocked on his only for his mom to open and almost suffocate me with her excited hug.

"I missed you mi amor !" She exclaimed, finally letting me go and enter her house.

"I missed you too !" I replied, smiling.

Oh, so a little background, our groups parents are basically best friends so it works out for all of us. This makes it easier for our group to hang out as often as we do because our parents never mind. It's always been like this though, ever since we became friends, our parents just clicked and it's honestly the best thing ever. we all have a personal relationship with each other's parents.