Chapter 24

*The next day*

*Izzy's POV*

I woke up the next day to my alarm and my mind automatically went straight to the events of last night which put a smile on my face. I rolled out of bed and went to go shower, brush my teeth and put on a small bit of makeup. Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to go and get dressed into :

 Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to go and get dressed into :

*Without the bag and with mint green and white Jordan 1's*

I grabbed my bag, car keys, wallet and phone before heading out to my car and driving to dunkin' and getting me and the rest of the group some coffee and doughnuts for breakfast. When I finally got my order I drove to school and parked next to Ale's car. The group was waiting for me by their cars. 

"Ale can you come help me quickly please ?" I shouted from my car.

"Yeah yeah coming." He replied as he jogged to the passenger door and opened it , grabbing the coffee. 

"Morning y'all." I said to everyone as Ale and I handed out the breakfast. 

"Morning" They all said.

We all stood there, talking until it was 7:30 and we were still waiting for Mattia to come. 

"Where is this kid ?" Kai asked.

"I have no idea but we gotta go to class." I said.

They nodded and we walked into school, going to get our books from our lockers and going to our separate classes. I had History with Mattia and normally I sit next to him but since he was late I was now sitting alone. I felt my phone vibrate So I quickly glanced to see if the teacher was still teaching and when I saw that her back was facing me I looked at the message from Mattia.

Tia ❤️ : Meet me in the bathroom.

I asked the teacher for a pass and was making my way to the bathroom until I felt a hand grab my waist and pull me into the janitors closest and lock it. I turned around to be faced with a smirking Mattia. 

"Hey, you scared me !" I whisper-shouted.

"Sorry Izz." He replied.

He stepped towards me, closing the gap that was once separating us so that he towered over me, attaching his lips to my neck, finding y sweet spot immediately.

"Mat-Mattia." I moaned unintentionally.

"Mhm" He hummed in response as his mouth stayed on my neck.

"We gotta go to class." I breathed out as my hand wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer to my neck.

"You sure ?" He mumbled as he lowered his mouth to my chest, undoing the buttons on my cardigan.

"Fuck it." I said, giving into the pleasure finally, making Mattia remove his lips from my body and smirking at me before I roughly grabbed his neck and smashed our lips together. Our tongues were fighting for dominance while exploring each other's mouths as I started untie his the sweats as he picked me up and placed on one of the shelves, two of his fingers entering me, making me gasp and break away from the kiss.