Chapter 6

*Skip 3 months*

Izzy's POV

Three months have passed and in that time Kai and Ash had become the group's first couple while Ale and Liv have started speaking but Alvaro was still so scared to make his move on Ava. In less than 3 weeks it will be mine and Quinton's 3 month anniversary and I am so excited. I had started working with Mattia at his dad's restuarant so I barely had any time to see Quinton but I was going to surprise him as I had already taken the day off in advance. Quinton and I were good but he seemed a bit distant ever since I started working and couldn't hang out as often which was a month ago. I brushed it off because I couldn't wait to spend our anniversary together. Over the months that we had dated I had given him my virginity and it was better than I had expected. Mattia and I had become closer because of work but outside of work I barely saw him due to trying to balance my relationship and schoolwork. My mom had come back a month ago but she left again for two months last night. I had missed her so much and once she came home I filled her in on everything.

It was 6pm right now and I had just finished cleaning my room and doing my schoolwork so I flopped on my bed when I heard a knock on the front door. I heard Mar and Mattia's voices and footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hey Izz" Mattia said as he came into my room.

"Hey Tia, what's up ?"

"Nothing I just got back from work"

"Oh, how was it ?" I asked.

"It was good other than this one lady who was being really rude about her order even though I GAVE her what she ordered, so things got a bit heated so my dad had to come and take over."

"Aww and I missed THAT ?!" I said making a sad face.

"You would have wished you had stayed at home to be honest, my dad was pretty mad at me but eh " He said laughing at my reaction "What are you doing ?"

"Oh I just finished cleaning my room after I did some schoolwork but I'm just looking for places I could go and get balloons" I said going back on my phone.

"For what? What's happening ?" He asked.

"Tiaaa, I told you it's mine and Quinton's 3 month anniversary in like three weeks and I'm going to surprise him."

"Oh. Right. That." He said. His expression changed immediately and he went on his phone.

I ignored it and went back to trying to find places that sold balloons. I messaged Quinton while Mattia and I sat in silence on our phones. A few minutes later Mattia got up and placed him phone up on my window sill and started to make some tik toks. He was pretty big on the app and so were the other boys but not as big as him. When he was done, he came back to lay on the bed.

"Tia, you hungry ?" I asked, breaking the hour and a half of silence.

He completely ignored me and kept looking at his phone.

"Tia ?"

Again, he ignored me.

"Mattia Polibio, answer me !" I shouted.

"I gotta go." He finally answered as he got up and headed toward my door

"What ? No you don't. What the fuck Mattia, answer me !" I screamed as I sat up.

He knew I was mad because he stopped in his tracks but still facing the door and sighed.

"Mattia, I'm not asking again."

"I just..." He started.

"You just what ?"

"I just don't like you with Quinton." he said as he turned around looking down.