Chapter 26

*The next day, Saturday*

*Izzy's POV*

I woke up around noon and went to go and brush my teeth and wash my face before getting back into bed and switching on Netflix. My plan for the day was to just stay at home since I really didn't feel like moving and also because I was really comfortable. 

Mar had brought me lunch at 1 and left the house straight after to go to his friend, Samy, which meant I was home alone. I hadn't gone on my phone at all since I had woken up so I was lying in bed until I heard voices on my balcony. I got up, paused the movie I was watching and peeped my head out my curtain. I giggled at the sight before me. I pulled out my phone to record the boys who were climbing up the side of my house and onto my balcony; clearly Mattia had shown them. I opened the door so that the sound could be heard properly through the video as all the boys were already on my balcony but seemed to be helping the last one to get up. It was Kai. He was screaming hysterically, in a high pitched voice, as Ale, Mattia and Roshaun pulled him up. I opened the door fully just as Kai was finally pulled over the wall and they all toppled over which made me laugh uncontrollably, tears threatening to fall as I crumbled to the floor. I stopped recording as I fell to the floor and the boys all joined laughing with me.

"You guys are fucking idiots !" I said after I had controlled myself.

"Buuuutttt... ?" Roshaun pondered as they all followed me into my bedroom.

"Yeah yeah I guess I have to love you." I replied, sarcastically rolling my eyes. "What are you guys even doing here ?" 

"Woman ! Do you not check your phone ?" Robert said loudly.

I grabbed my phone, finally unlocking it and going into the group chat.

"Ohhhh." I exclaimed as I read the messages for the plans that were made for today which were to go to some fair in town.

"The fair starts at 6 so we thinking of just going through around 6:30 or 7ish. We're gonna annoy you until then though." Mattia explained, making everyone laugh for the last part.

I rolled my eyes and pressed play on the movie while the boys all cuddled each other on my bed. Due to the fact that we wanted to keep whatever was going between us a secret, Mattia and I were on opposite ends of the bed, Roshuan lying on my stomach and Kai and Mattia spooning at the end of my bed. The movie finished around 5 so I forced the boys out of my room. Robert, Kai and Alvaro stayed downstars while the others went to go get some Hardee's (bro y'all don't understand how much i'm actually craving Hardee's rn, n e wayssss) while I showered. Once I was done in the shower, I allowed the three boys back upstairs and we spoke about a bunch of shit while I put on some makeup, did my hair and got dressed into :

 Once I was done in the shower, I allowed the three boys back upstairs and we spoke about a bunch of shit while I put on some makeup, did my hair and got dressed into :

I put on my white Af1's and we headed downstairs just in time for the rest of the boys to come through with the food. We all ate and squeezed into Ale's car since he had the biggest one.