Ships In The Night I TAEGI

By readingtillifall

completed. Taehyung is on a reality show to debut in a boy group and Yoongi is one of the judges. Where's th... More

intro
intro pt. II
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
WEEK 1
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
WEEK 2
17
18
19
20
21
22 | part 1 |
22 | part 2 |
A/N- goodnews!! not clickbait
23
24
25
26
WEEK 3
27
28
29
30
31
32 pt 1
32 pt 2
32 pt 3
33
34
PART 2
I
A Kiss How Did it End Up Like This?
Crazy in Love
Katy Perry
Plans
Rojo
V vs QandAs
"stop, this isn't like you"
hot choco
rain
news
million
Okay
These Nights
so so cold
Outsiders
new pt2
Vamos
SNS
SITN [ FINAL ]

8

2.5K 119 63
By readingtillifall

12:03 p.m

"Shut up already", Jungkook slapped Taehyung on the neck, "So we're good?" Taehyung laughed while rubbing his neck. "Yeah, we're fine", Jungkook sighed.

It still made no sense why Taehyung would agree to be an ace if he didn't even want to win, but none the less, everything goes.

"I wonder what the first challenge is", Taehyung said as the room was loud filled with chatter.

"Yeah...everyone seems to be wondering that too", Jungkook noticed how everyone else was talking with others.

Just then a boy came up to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Sure", Taehyung smiled. The boy sat in front of the two, his facial features were unique, his nose was a perfect button. "I'm Jeon Jungkook", Jungkook went in for a hand shake and the other boy shook it happily. "I'm Kim Taehyung", Taehyung only waved.

"I'm Kim Yugyeom", Yugyeom did a small bow.

Just then a boy who came in running fell face first causing everyone to stop talking and look.

Taehyung got up quickly and ran over to the boy, "How are you doing?" Taehyung helped the boy up. "I'm a bit embarrassed", the boy whispered. "HE'S ALRIGHT!" Taehyung yelled out and everyone went back to their conversations.

"Come sit with me", Taehyung guided the boy where Jungkook and Yugyeom were.

"Hey, what happened there?" Yugyeom asked as he pulled up a chair for the boy. "I was running late and just decided to...throw myself in..."

Jungkook wanted to laugh but held it in, "What's your name?"

"My name is Yuk-Hei, but the show wants me to go by Lucas-"

"Did they give you a new name for the show or because-" Poor Yugyeom was confused.

"They said for the show-" Lucas tried to explain, "But we haven't gotten our new names", Jungkook said.

"Well, I don't know..." Lucas said quietly. Taehyung felt like there was something he wasn't telling them but oh well, he wasn't going to interrogate someone he just met.

"ATTENTION!" Jimin came out, "Your mentors will come in now".

Momo walked in while all the boys in the show stood up in respect and bowed, then Hwasa and Jaebeom came out followed by Yoongi.

All the judges had an aura that would make anyone feel nervous, but Taehyung smiled and felt nothing but excitement because he was here for a good time.

As Yoongi stood in place he found Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi.

The two stared at each other and Taehyung could swear Yoongi was about to smile at him when Momo began talking.

"So we begin today", Momo said with a smile, despite the air in the room being tense.

"We will like to take this moment to point out your fellow peers", Jaebeom said.

"We're going to have aces. Each of us judges have picked out one contestant that will be our ace. They have already made their presence noticed by us, you all should be wanting to beat them", Yoongi said while the contestants were then whispering among themselves on who could have already impressed the judges that much?

"My ace, Jeon Jungkook please come here", Hwasa said. Yugyeom was wide eyed at the boy he just met being better than him. "My ace, Lucas come here", Jaebeom said, and everyone began talking about how a clumsy boy who ran and fell, could be an ace.

"My ace, Kim Woosung come", Momo said and a tall boy with a sharp jawline walked up beside Momo.

"Lastly my ace, Kim Taehyung", Taehyung stood up and Yugyeom was shocked, he just met 3 boys that were already better than him.

"Hi", Taehyung whispered as Yoongi stood right next to him.

"These are the contestants you should look up to, but as how Yoongi said, beat them, this is a competition", Hwasa said.

"These boys here already have an advantage and are on a small pillar to begin with", Momo added on.

The room was quiet.

Yet anyone would tell some boys were jealous some were nervous and some were ready to fight, not physically but ready to fight to prove that they are better than the aces.

"Lucas here, his name is actually Yuk-Hei, but since he is my ace, he will now go by Lucas, good luck", Jaebeom let Lucas go back to his seat.

"I would like Jungkook to go by JK, it suits you well", Hwasa said as Jungkook said thank you. Taehyung then realized that's what Lucas wasn't telling them, as an ace your name gets changed.

"Taehyung, you can be Tae", Yoongi said. Taehyung felt like Yoongi could've had a better imagination but okay.

"And lastly, Woosung, you can be Rose", Momo said.

"First challenge will be run by me", Jaebeom said. The other judges then walked off and waved goodbye.

Taehyung wish he could've talked to Yoongi more.

Yoongi looked over at Taehyung and somehow Taehyung saw in Yoongi's eyes he felt the same.

Like there was some longing in his eyes.

"Don't worry the judges will see you during and after the challenge", the contestants were focused and nervous.

"Modeling", Jaebeom began "As an idol, you can sing amazing, or rap incredibly, but if you don't have visuals and the confidence...sadly because of the world we live in, people won't care if you sing or rap good".

And Jaebeom was absolutely right.

Yugyeom felt his knee shaking but Taehyung put his hand on his, "It's alright, you're cute".

Yugyeom wanted to laugh, he needed that.

"Even if you feel like you aren't cute or handsome, fake it, if you carry yourself with confidence, that look you're giving off will make someone rethink their opinion", Jaebeom sat down on a chair.

"If I sit like this..." he slouched and had a lifeless stare. "It's not good, anyone can tell, if I did this..." he then did a squat on the chair and cocked his head and now the stare was intimating, "It's different isn't it?"

The contestants nodded their heads.

"Nothing beats a good black and white picture...so that's what we're doing today, if you're not fun and confident, the picture is going to even more boring because it's in black and white, let the colors be your friend", Jaebeom said.

"Now, go to hair and make up, go!" He yelled and everyone ran off.

"I didn't know you guys were aces", Yugyeom said as he ran with Lucas, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

"Why? Is it because I fell?" Lucas said. Yugyeom laughed, "No...maybe yeah".

Lucas smiled and then the boys saw why Jaebeom picked him as an ace.

The boy was handsome as hell.

-
4:03 p.m

"Photoshoots will now begin!" Jimin said as Jaebeom stepped off the set.

The photographer showed the example picture to the contestants who stared in awe.

It's basic colors, basic background, yet Jabeom made it into something else.

"Lucas, go first", Jaebeom said.

Lucas nodded but he was nervous.

He knew he was picked on looks.

"Hey", Yoongi said as he came up behind Taehyung. "You-"

"Shh", Yoongi said as he walked away from the crowd and signaled Taehyung to follow. "What?"

"You look...good", Yoongi said. Taehyung felt himself beginning to blush, "Oh yeah?"

"Mhm", Yoongi nodded. "Did you get home alright?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah I did, were you okay? Did you get a cold?"

Taehyung felt warm inside, Yoongi was concerned for him, "I didn't thankfully because you gave me your hoodie", Taehyung was teasing a little.

"Yeah", Yoongi smiled remembering how cute Taehyung looked in it.

"Tae is next!"

"Where's Tae?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi's whole mood changed, "He's here, I was just giving him a pep talk, go" he gave Taehyung a small push.

Everyone stared at Taehyung as began trying to figure out his poses.

Then Taehyung got an idea, why not lay on the floor?

The contestants were going "wow" and were impressed. Jungkook smiled, that's his best friend. Lucas was even impressed, and he was the star of this challenge.

Yugyeom stood in awe with his mouth open, Jungkook laughed, "Why the face?"

"Just cause wow!" Yugyeom couldn't contain his shock.

Lucas laughed, Yugyeom was like a younger brother who was so sweet, innocent and funny.

Taehyung gazed into the camera, Yoongi stood next to Jaebeom seeing the monitor. "He's doing good no?", Yoongi asked. "Yeah", Jabeom said. Yoongi was amazed by Taehyung's gaze.

It was like he was being trapped in it, by Taehyung. He couldn't look away, his stare was addicting.

"Next Yugyeom, change the background please", Yugyeom looked at Jungkook and Lucas with a look of "Help Me!" Because a change in background? Why did it have to him and why did it have to different?

"HANDSOME!" Jungkook yelled and then squat down as people wondered who yelled that. Yugyeom then looked more comfortable.

"Cute ass!", Lucas yelled as he caught on, he also squat down quickly to hide.

Yugyeom then went in for a second pose and looked over to Taehyung who gave him a warm smile.

After Yugyeom was done Rose went up.

"Thanks", Yugyeom smiled. "No problem man", Lucas high fived him.

"Can we be friends?" Yugyeom asked and he was adorable how could Lucas, Jungkook, or Taehyung say no.

"Of course", Taehyung hugged him.

The boys then talked and joked around together.

After Rose was done he went over to them. "So you're the other aces..." the boys stopped talking and felt intimated, Rose looked mean.

"Not sure why you didn't get picked, you did good", Rose said to Yugyeom.

Okay maybe he wasn't mean.

"Can I be friends with you guys? I tried talking to other guys but everyone thinks I'm intimating or something-"

"It's cause you're an ace", Yugyeom answered honestly. "Ah okay", Rose nodded his head and Taehyung felt bad.

"Let's be his friend, there's enough love to go around", Taehyung hugged Rose who smiled, he finally made friends.

The camera crew was loving how Taehyung was so nice.

And so did Yoongi, who had been watching him.

Yoongi didn't know why he was so drawn to Taehyung, he was his ace, but Jaebeom wasn't even paying too much to Lucas and that's his ace.

Granted he was looking and helping every single contestant who was posing... but still.

Yoongi smiled at seeing Taehyung hugging Rose, he wondered when he could get a hug.

"You okay?" Jimin asked. "Yeah why?"

"You look like you're not here, like if your mind is somewhere else", Jimin said.

"Oh, okay", Yoongi walked away and went to the group of boys.

"You did good", Yoongi said to Taehyung. "Thank you!" He smiled.

The other boys remained quiet and intimated, even the ones who were aces.

Yoongi patted Taehyung on the shoulder as he was leaving, "Meet me in my makeup room", he whispered.

Taehyung nodded.

He felt butterflies.

Little did he know so did Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2K 54
:Call me Suga then. not my real name, my nickname or whatever... i'll go look for jennie now see ya. :Yeah...hopefully not tho. ---------------- Sta...
81K 1.7K 36
A photographer from Chicago signs a new contract, who will it be, where will this journey take them. -i don't own any names or photos unless stated o...
27K 1.9K 13
it's not a dream, i promise. 2017 / yk Β© mygkook β €
40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...