The Dreaming Pillar ✩ Kimetsu...

By phantasyseeker

"Why do you like to dream so much?" "Because dreams can be whatever I want them to be." ~ A story of a girl w... More

✨Second Dream✨
✨Third Dream✨
✨Fourth Dream✨
✨Fifth Dream✨
🌟Dream Forms🌟
✨Sixth Dream✨
✨Seventh Dream✨
✨Eighth Dream✨
✨Ninth Dream✨
✨Tenth Dream✨
✨Eleventh Dream✨
✨Twelfth Dream✨
✨Thirteenth Dream✨
✨Fourteenth Dream✨
✨Fifteenth Dream✨
✨Sixteenth Dream✨
☁What If☁
✨Seventeenth Dream✨
✨Eighteenth Dream✨
✨Nineteenth Dream✨
✨Twentieth Dream✨
✨Twenty-First Dream✨
✨Twenty-Second Dream✨
✨Twenty-Third Dream✨
✨Twenty-Fourth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Fifth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Sixth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Seventh Dream✨
✨Twenty-Eigth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Ninth Dream✨
✨Thirtieth Dream✨
✨Thirty-First Dream✨
✨Thirty-Second Dream✨
✨Thirty-Third Dream✨
✨Thirty-Fourth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Fifth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Sixth Dream✨
✨ Thirty-Seventh Dream✨
✨Thirty-Eigth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Ninth Dream✨
✨Fortieth Dream✨
✨Forty-First Dream✨
✨Forty-Second Dream✨
✨Forty-Third Dream✨
✨Forty-Forth Dream✨
✨Forty-Fifth Dream✨
💠Special #1💠
💠Special #2💠
💠Special #3💠
💠Special #4💠
✨Forty-Sixth Dream✨
💠Special #5💠
💠Special #6💠
✨Forty-Seventh Dream✨
💠Special #7💠
💠Special #8💠
💠Special #8.5💠
💠Special #9💠
✨Forty-Eigth Dream✨
💠Special #10💠
💠Special #11💠
✨Forty-Ninth Dream✨
🔺Alternate 49th Chapter🔻
✨Fiftieth Dream✨
✨Final Dream✨
✨Epilogue Dream✨
Something + Sequel

✨First Dream✨

51.1K 1.2K 3.1K
By phantasyseeker

"It's so cold tonight!" Mitsuri shivered, bringing her haori closer to her though the better solution would be to close up her uniform.

"I can lend you mine, Kanroji," Obanai offered. Mitsuri looked away and covered her cheeks with her palms to hide the oncoming blush though it was inevitable.

"I'm fine, Iguro-san! Thank you for the offer though." She smiled at him as he didn't say anything more and nod.

"Thank you all for coming, my cute demon hunters." Everyone immediately got on one knee as they recognized this voice all too well. "I'm sorry to call you in so late but I wanted to introduce you to someone, it's sudden but I hope you can get along with her," Kagaya's soothing voice rang out, though it wasn't enough to soothe Sanemi's and Shinobu's uneasiness.

"Are we going to meet a demon?" Sanemi gritted his teeth at the thought of meeting a demon he cannot kill.

(This takes place before the Nezuko is a demon now thing).

Kagaya merely shook his head. "No, she's a new pillar. I thought it might be a good idea to introduce her now since you were all free," he said, "now please wait a moment, she has the tendency to fall asleep quite often but she'll be here soon."

Everyone has their own thoughts on this predicament. Sanemi found it a hassle to have another person to get in his way especially someone who falls asleep often, Muichiro didn't really care since he would forget about it, Tengen thought about how flamboyant this was to introduce her at night and that's how he wanted to be introduced, Gyoumei was happy that there was a new addition to the pillars, Kyujurou couldn't wait to greet the pillar with spunk, Obanai and Shinobu were a bit skeptical, Mitsuri was anticipating on how cute and strong the new pillar would be, and Giyuu was indifferent about the whole ordeal.

A pink, dreamlike haze filled the area, causing most of the pillars to feel a wave of drowsiness wash over them, the thought of sleep seemed amazing to them right now, especially when their eyelids were threatening to close any second now.

"It's seems you've arrived, (Y/n)." The man in charge smiled, not affected by the pink haze what so ever.

For some reason, that name had a meaning to Muichiro, but he didn't know why. It was as if that name, (Y/n), held an important meaning to him, yet he couldn't place his finger on it. Maybe it was a part of the forgotten memories Kagaya told him he'd remember soon.

"Forgive me Oyakata-sama. I met a few demons on my way here," you said, following the actions of others who are present, getting on one knee to show respect to the man who you owe your life to.

"(Y/n), it seems you've subconsciously released your haze again. It's making the others drowsy." You turned your head to the nine other pillars. Noticing that almost all of them were struggling, the only one who wasn't was a tall well built man (who seemed to be blind and had water coming from his eyes as he pressed his hands together) who was somehow resisting your haze.

"I deeply apologize, I was careless," you apologized to your teammates as the pink haze seemed to dissipate and the others regained self awareness. "It's nice to meet all of you. My name is (Y/n), and I am the dream pillar," you said, you kneeled to the ground as your forehead touched the pebbles. It didn't really bother you that you were feeling rocks.

You got up after a while and saw that their were faces that stared at you with mixed emotions.

"(Y/n)? Does she not have a last name? Or does she lack a first name?" Tengen asked, pointing out the fact that you didn't mention it when you introduced yourself and found it rather curious.

"I don't know," your statement shocked them.

"You don't know?" Gyoumei repeated as you nodded. "You poor child. Losing your parents at such a young age."

"I lived with my parents long enough to know I had them, I just forgot when they died," you corrected him as a wave of shock came over them again. "At least I think I lived with them."

"You don't know when they died?"

"You're confusing them (Y/n)." Kagaya shook his head as he had a soft smile gracing his features. "I should mention that she chooses to forget things, she doesn't like bringing up the past so it's most likely she's suppressed them and forgot about it know," he calmly explained.

'She's so calm despite all this! She's so cute!' Mitsuri thought, placing her hands on her cheeks as as she blushed looking at how cute you looked. "Dream pillar?" Mitsuri asked aloud, wanting to know more about it since this was the first time she heard of a dream breath user.

"It was a new type of breath her family started, the only reason you haven't heard of it was because there are only a few who can use it," Kagaya continued to explain, earning the attention of everybody. "I hope you can all get along and work together as a team."

A chorused “Yes sir.” rang out as he nodded. "And I hope you can get along with them too (Y/n)."

"I will do my best to get along with them, Oyakata-sama." He nodded and stood up with the help of his two daughters.

"Thank you all for your time, you may now continue with your business," he excused himself and left as everyone got up.

"So, who the fuck do you think you are?" All eyes turned to you who was being roughly grabbed by Sanemi.

Despite all this, you looked extremely calm. "Me? I'm (Y/n), the Dr—"

"I know who you are, I'm asking why you took so damn long!" he yelled, cutting you off as your feet were lifted from the ground, despite that, you had no trouble breathing.

"Shinazugawa-san, you should stop that. (Y/n) won't be able to breath properly if y—"

"I'm fine," you said, cutting off Shinobu as you gave her a nod for her warning. You then turned to Sanemi as you gazed at him with calm eyes and a blank smile. "I said I was late since I ran into demons. Does that suffice as an explanation?"

Sanemi merely clicked his tongue as he roughly threw yiu to the ground. "Whatever, just make sure to arrive on time next time."

"Duly noted." You nodded as you got up and dusted yourself off, only to fall on one knee.

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you alright?" Mitsuri ran up to you, worried visible on her face as she placed an arm around you.

"I'm fine, although.." you trailed off, your breathing becoming more and more erratic by the second.

"Are you alright?!" Mitsuri panicked as her hands hovered over you. "Do you need something?!"

"Yes." You nodded. "It's just that I ne–" you said before falling forward into Mitsuri's arm.

The others, particularly Gyoumei, Shinobu, and strangely Muichiro, grew worried that you got hurt from the demon attack you mentioned earlier.

"EHH??" she panicked as she calmed down when she realized you were asleep. "Oh, she fell asleep," she informed everyone as they let out a sigh of relief. Mitsuri gently picked you up in her arms since you had a small figure and maybe a bit shorter than Shinobu.

"So this is what Oyakata-sama meant when she falls asleep easily," Obanai thought aloud as they nodded.

"Well who gives a damn? She'll be eaten before she knows it," Sanemi said, striding past Mitsuri and the others and out of Ubuyashiki estate.

The others followed for a quite a bit before Mitsuri stopped, making those in front and behind her stop as they noticed her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"What's wrong Kanroji?" Obanai asked.

"Ummm, does anyone know where the Dream Estate is?" she asked, she assumed the name was Dream Estate since it was named after their breath titles.

"Now that you mention it, I don't think Oyakata-sama mentioned it, or maybe I just forgot." Muichirou brought up a finger to the bottom corner of his lip as he thought about it.

"No, he did not mention it," Giyuu confirmed as Muichirou nodded.

"So! What do we do now?" Kyujurou asked the group. "Of course we could walk around until we see a house that says dream estate!'' he proposed as the majority thought it would be a terrible idea.

"I don't think that's a good ide–" Tengen paused as he heard something approaching them. "There's something coming here and it doesn't sound human, a bunch of somethings." The next second he drew out his double swords as a demon went straight for him. "Oh, I was right after all, they were demons." He proceeded to quickly cut off the demon's neck as it crumbles and scattered with the wind.

"You said somethings, that means more than one. Where are they and how much are there?" Sanemi asked, drawing out his sword as he grinned, he was ecstatic to finally let out some steam.

"I hear about 25, one of them seems stronger than the rest," he informed, the others could not believe it was such a big number. A group of five demons was considered a lot, now that number was multiplied by five.

"TWENTY-FIVE?! Isn't running into that big of a number impossible?!" she yelled, gently placing you down as she drew out her sword.

"It may seem impossible but it is possible," Giyuu said, taking a stance as he too, drew out his sword. "Though it is still quite shocking to hear this."

"Indeed. The idea of running into a group of twenty-five demons may sound impossible but the chances are never zero," Shinobu calmly said whilst drawing her sword out after coating it with poison.

It was just like Tengen said, a number of twenty-five demons did arrive, though it was their mistake when they chose to go up against nine active pillars, since the tenth one fell asleep.

The demons were quickly dealt with and only one remained.

"Oh, it looks like he's a former Lower Moon," Muichirou said, noticing his eye that has a number carved into it while having an x-shaped scar on it.

"He doesn't even count as a Demon Moon! What a piece of garbage." Sanemi clicked his tongue in annoyance as he made he jumped and landed before the said demon and headed for the kill.

The demon narrowly avoided the attack as he created some distance between him and the pillars, holding his almost cut neck and waiting for it to heal since his regeneration rate sucked.

He then noticed you, all asleep and defenseless. He immediately started his way to you, running as the pillars behind him tried to catch up. They were so caught up in the fight, which Sanemi highly enjoyed, that they forgot about you and made quite a distance between them and you. The demon wasn't lagging behind either, he may have a weak regeneration rate but he was fast.

"At this rate, (Y/n) will most likely lose a flamboyant limb before any of us can get to her! And I mean that in a bad way!" Tengen yelled. Even Shinobu, who was considered to be the fastest Pillar so far had trouble keeping up.

"So close!" The demon laughed as he was merely inches away from you. "Huh?" he questioned as his head came flying off.

The others came to a quick halt and stared at shock and surprise at the scene before them.

It would seem you managed to draw your sword out and slice his neck, this finishing him off and you didn't even look like you were fully awake.

You then sheathed your sword as you looked at the crumbling demon then to the shocked Pillars.

"Did something happen?"

~~~

Fun Facts:

-The reason (Y/n) had her haze on and didn't notice was because she used it to make the demons who she ran into sleepy for easy decapitation.

-Sanemi was mean to (Y/n) when he first met her because she kept Kagaya, along with the other Pillars, waiting.

-The previous demon moon was actually thrown aside by Muzan because his regeneration sucked despite having tremendous speed and strength. Though it was still no match for the Pillars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
69.1K 1.7K 21
Various Demon Slayer Characters x Reader Caution : there are no choices on whom you'll end up with, ya'll are just gonna have to figure that out.
875K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...