Sugar. Why not?

By SarahCraik5

Sofia is struggling to get a grip on her life and is drowning in student debts. With no luck finding a job an... More

Unamed Document
Profile Updated
Date Confirmed
Attachment Added
Feelings Uploading
Coding Error
Loading Failed
</HTML>
Hardwired To You
Short Circuit
Short Circuit (Part 2)
Trust Installed
Family Trojan Horse
Fixed Issue
Holiday CSS
<I Don't Love You/>
Crack That Code
Do You Know How To Fix It?
The Trouble Is..I Need You
Fading Fast
No One Else Is You
Animal
I Will Kill You
I Promise I'll Take Care Of You
Touch
The Downfall Of Us
You'll Get What's Coming To You
Are You Guilty? Yes, Of Hurting
Mr Stump & Miss Westwood
What's The Verdict?
Ecstasy
Together
Sugar Why Not? Playlist
Epilogue - Keeper Of My Heart

Sex, Love And More Sex

558 16 4
By SarahCraik5

Patrick's PoV

Her lips are like an antidote to all my pain, shooting through my veins and taking away all the suffering I've ever felt. Her hand gripping my shirt is like an anchor keeping me from ascending to heaven. Wow, that's something I never thought I'd think. Jesus fucking Christ. She really boggles my mind but in the best way.

We pull apart slowly but I peck her lips once more just to check that this is actually happening.

"So are you going to keep pretending you don't know me or..." she asks, her lovely face slightly flushed.

"No, no more of that Darling. You told me before that you'd like to see what it would be like if we met in a more natural way. What do you think?" I ask, hoping that I did good. It certainly seems like she's enjoyed herself.

"I think it's clear that it wouldn't matter how we met. The outcome would be the same"

"You're right. There's no way I could ever resist you" I sigh, feeling as though I'm on cloud nine. At the same time I'm worried she could slip through my fingers all over again. Which is why I take her hand in mine, kiss the back of it and ask: "Be mine. For now and forever. I know I said I wasn't safe but-"

"Patrick you are my safe place. You're not dangerous. You make me feel secure. And yes I'll be yours and you'll be mine"

"I've been yours since the day we met Darling" I tell her because it's the most truthful thing in the world to me. I met her and that was it. I was done for.

"What changed your mind about love?" She questions then and it makes me a little bit sad that she doesn't already know the answer.

"You of course. I've be so secluded from the whole world and on my own I became bitter and angry at everyone I guess. You've taught me that not everyone is evil. You've also taught me that whatever love is, it's very much real. Just different for everyone. It's not about the words, its about the actions behind them and I want to show you my love Darling. I'll never betray you. I'll never say it without meaning it! I love you Sofia and that's never going to change"

She blinks a couple times before looking away and I realise that I'm probably overwhelming her. I mean suddenly I'm admitting all of this meaningful stuff and I know how it felt when she admitted her love for me. It almost knocked me over. Of course I've told her similar things before but everything is different now that we're letting each other in. Really in. Instead of dancing around the idea that we would actually be a couple.

"Sorry, I'll give you a minute" I whisper feeling a little guilty.

"Don't say sorry. I love how honest you are" she replies with watery eyes. And then "I love you" falls from her lips once more.

I kiss her again in the same second because I can't take the overflowing emotions coursing through me. 

"I love you" I mumble against her mouth and she actually moans in response. Which reminds me that we're in a bar and we need to get out of here so that we can really make up.

I'm not just talking about sex. I'm talking about just being alone with her so that we can get everything out in the open. Anything we still need to say.

"We should go" she says as we pull apart, as if she's read my mind.

"Yes, let's get out of here" I agree, feeling so fucking fantastic. I've felt sick all night worrying that this would end on another goodbye. Our last goodbye.

But here we are leaving the bar hand in hand and full of so many possibilities.

"Thank you Darling" I sigh in relief, glancing down at her.

"Thank you for what?" She replies with a frown on her forehead. So I lean down to kiss it away.

"For giving me another chance"

"You don't need to thank me. We all work things out in different ways. I'm just really glad I came tonight. I wasn't sure if we'd end up better or worse. I'm glad it's the prior" she smiles softly and squeezes my hand.

"I'm not sure what I would have done if it had been the latter"

"Well, I'd probably have been miserable until my dying day so this is a fantastic outcome" she laughs but honestly I think I would have been miserable to my dying day too.

Pulling her close so that she's tucked under my arm, I lean my chin on her head. Neither of us can drive with the alcohol we've consumed so we'll need to get my car tomorrow.

"Sometimes I still think it's crazy that I decided to join the Sugar Why Not? website. In fact it's certainly not something that I even contemplated before. So I like to think that something told me to do it that night. Something told me that if I didn't I'd miss out on something amazing. I'm so glad that I didn't just delete that email" she ponders, watching the cars drive by. Her head drops onto my chest and I hold her even tighter.

That's so fucking sweet.

"You think we were always meant to be?" I ask. I certainly think we are.

"Definitely. We'd have found each other no matter what"

"You're right. Nothing would have stopped me getting to you..."

Sofia's PoV

Getting out of the bar is the only thing we did successfully because as soon as Patrick said nothing would stop him getting to me, I couldn't help but seek out his mouth again.

The intention was to get a cab but with Patrick's lips on mine and building need that never stops, I pull him around the corner to kiss him even harder.

Which is why we're now making out in the dark alleyway, his body pressed tightly against mine while I'm pressed into the brick wall.

"I've missed you so much" he growls, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"I don't even know how to describe how much I've missed you" is my breathless reply. My hands glide up his chest then rest on his shoulders, my thighs squeeze together as desire floods. It's the way he looks at me. The way he touches me. The way it feels like I'm the only thing that matters to him.

"We should really get that cab" I suggest and he nods in agreement.

"We really should"

Only we don't move. We stay pressed together, our gazes giving away what we want.

Sex. Love making. Fucking. However you want to say it. We want it now and badly. It's been too long. We belong together. Our bodies yearn for it.

I can feel the soft breeze against my legs, reminding me that we're very much outside. The darkness keeps us mostly hidden but all it would take is for someone to stumble around this corner and find us.

"I can't be without you ever again..." Patrick whines, his hands gripping my hips with tattered self control.

"You won't have to be" I reply, grabbing his face so I can kiss him some more.

Of course then we have no control over what's happening. Before I can even think any further I'm hooking my leg around his hip and he gripping my thigh to keep me there.

The moan that escapes me as I feel his growing hardness grind between my legs is almost inhuman. There is too many articles of clothing in the way. I want his jeans gone and my skirt and panties. I want him thrusting into me hard.

"Are you okay? Nothing hurts?" He breaths against my lips and if I'm honest I'd forgotten that there was even a possibility of anything hurting.

"No nothing hurts. Everything feels great" I giggle and he grins widely.

"Just let me know if anything does hurt though. I know you said your ribs-"

"I'm okay baby. I promise you" I cut him off because I don't want him to worry or feel bad for another second. "I need you Patrick. Please" I moan and watch his eyes darken with yet more desire.

"I need you too. You have no idea" he groans, his head dipping so that he can kiss my neck. It sends shivers through me in such a delicious way before his breath is at my ear. "Are you sure Darling? You deserve better than a dirty alleyway"

I can tell how much he's holding back for my benefit and I hate it.

"Yes, we can do all the romantic stuff later. I just need to feel you. If you're okay with it too of course" I ask in case he'd rather not do this here.

"Oh I'm okay with it Darling. See..." He gasps as he grinds into me again harder.

So that's when everything goes wild. I unzip his jeans and he pulls down my panties, holding my skirt out of the way. Our hands grip at the fabric left on our bodies as he guides his cock to my entrance in the dark.

"Ready Darling?" He asks, his body trembling with need.

"Yes, please yes!" I beg and that's all it takes for him to slam into me.

My responding scream may sound as though I'm being murderer if someone walked by but I just hope they don't try and rescue me. Patrick's swearing and yelling my name could sound suspicious too.

"SOFIA!" He yells and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his hips. "So good, oh so fucking good!"

"Ahhhhhh Patrick!"

Yeah we sound like wild beasts and I honestly feel like one. There's no proper words to describe how it feels to have him around and inside me. I've missed this so damn much.

Holding him to me tightly, I squeeze my legs around him and he stumbles slightly, his body weight pushing me into the wall.

"Shit" he sounds panicked for a second before I soothe him.

"It's okay! I'm okay!" I assure him because it feels even better. Having him glued to me like this is perfect but I understand that he'd probably assume he was hurting me because of the position.

He shifts again and places a hand behind my back to support me and ruts his hips forward in a way that has his cock hitting deeper.

"Ah yes, right there" I moan and see the triumphant twinkle in his eye. He gets off on getting me there which in turn is really hot to see. His determined face with sweaty brow is such a turn on.

The cool air does nothing to stop my temperature rising. I don't think anything could stop the heat that this man makes me feel.

With every thrust he watches me. Every move is in sync with mine.

I don't want it to end but it has to.

Holding me up with one hand he uses the other to reach between us and tease my clit. It sends shock waves through me right before my orgasm takes over hard and earth shattering. It's no surprise really since I've needed this for weeks.

This closeness. This connection.

His orgasm is set off seconds later and I squeal in shock as he collapses to his knees with me squashed to him. He sighs my name and buries his face in my neck.

I drag my fingers through his hair to help him catch his breath. He brushes the hair from my face and pecks my lips.

"Stay with me forever" he begs.

"Forever" I promise him and watch as years of stress leave his features from my words. He looks so much younger simply because he's happy. I imagine I look the same. I've never felt so free here with him.

We stay there for some time, hugging each on the ground as if we're terrified to let go.

***

We end up in the nearest hotel since going back to my parents house wasn't a very desirable idea. Especially since my Mom was less than happy about my plans tonight. She made it very clear too. Wait until she knows that we're together again. She might have a heart attack.

I'll let her know as gently as possible.

Now though I'm more focused on the man sitting across from me in the large tub. We filled it with maybe a little too much bubble bath in our haste to be naked together again.

This room is just about the only one left in the hotel due to our short notice. Because of the same reason it has two single beds instead of a double, which we fixed by pushing them together with a lot of determination.

"Now we can do all that romantic stuff you mentioned" Patrick smirks and holds out a bubble covered hand for me to take.

"Hmmm I don't think I'm good at romance" I joke moving into his arms. He pulls me close so I'm straddling him, causing the water to slosh around us.

"No? Oh I don't think that's true Darling" he smiles softly and presses his lips against my shoulder.

"Should we get some candles or..." I ponder then shrug as if I haven't got a clue.

"Sounds dangerous. Wouldn't wanting anything to catch on fire. You're hot enough after all" he winks and I automatically make a disgusted face.

"Ew, that was bad Patrick. I think I'm gonna he sick" I laugh, running my fingers through his hair, making it wetter.

"Sizzling hot..." he hums and I shake my head before hiding my face in his neck. Most of my skin is red from the heat of the water but it doesn't hide the blooming blush on my cheeks I bet.

"You're the worst" I whisper which causes him to gasp loudly. Then his fingers are tickling my sides relentlessly.

"What's the matter? I'm just being romantic" he chuckles as I squirm away from him.

"I think you've got the wrong idea. You're supposed to be sweet and gentle with me" I yell, grabbing his hands to stop the attack.

"Oh I see, let's try this"

He pulls me back to him but asks me to turn around. Then I'm secured safely with my back against his chest, his legs on either side of mine. Titling my head back I bask in the feeling of joy that fills my chest and sigh as his hands move over my stomach.

"Better?" He questions, his breath hot at my ear.

"Much better" I answer before a demand falls from my lips. "Touch me more"

"I thought you'd never ask" he teases before his lips suck on the skin of my neck and his hands go to my thighs, pulling them apart to rest on his.

"How's this?" He asks, knowing exactly what he's doing to me. His fingers trail up my thighs but never quite get to where I want them.

"Torture but you know that" I pant then turn my head so I can seek out his lips. He kisses me with uncontrolled passion, his tongue diving into my mouth in seconds.

I can feel his hard cock against my back and purposely shift into him to tease him right back. He growls against my lips, his chest vibrating with it.

Then as if he can't stop himself his fingers find my clit while his other hand shoots up to cup my breast. I arch against him instantly, my body giving into the sensations he creates.

When our lips disconnect, my head is thrown back and his cheek presses against mine. The feeling of his beard on my skin makes me tingle as does the sound of his heavy breathing.

"You're so fucking perfect for me Darling. Every little bit of you, all for me. Just like I'm all for you. Would you agree?" He asks while I writhe against him. His teeth tug on my ear lobe and I find it hard to form words.

However I do push out a small reply.

"I couldn't agree more...ohh...fuck"

He pushes a couple of fingers inside of me and instinctively I throw a leg over the side of the tub to give him more access to me.

"Sofia, I love you Darling. Fuck I love you so much" he confesses again, his words so clear and true that I'm sitting up in seconds and turning in his lap. He snatches me up and pulls me close, my forehead leaning on his.

"I love you Patrick. Let me show you"

All he can do is give me a mesmerised nod, his mouth half open as if in shock. Then I position myself over his waiting cock and sink down onto it like I'll die if I don't.

I watch as his mouth falls open fully and his head hits the cool tile wall at the back of the bath. His chest rises and falls and his hands grip my hips, keeping him deep inside of me.

Wow he's gorgeous.

"Look at me Patrick" I command, using words that's he's used on me before. I know that he needs me to be in charge right now. I can see it in his glassy eyes as he opens them and sits up, his hands going to my back to keep me close.

"I won't ever stop looking" he promises as I rise up and sink back down on him. My moans are so loud they echo around the room. I can't help it. Feeling him inside me, so deep, hitting every spot is heaven.

His head dips to suck on my nipple as I rock my hips. Then he puts his lips to my ear as I ride him so that he can whisper so many loving things to me.

I set the rhythm and drive him mad. I go slow and then fast making him whine and beg for release.

"Ah Sofia, fuck! You feel so good. I'm gonna cum baby. You first...wanna feel you...wanna see you" he pants, taking my face into his hands and rocking up into me. He pushes in just the right way to hit my clit too and I'm so close to losing it.

"Patrick, yes! Harder!" I demand and he pushes up with more force. A few more perfect thrusts and I'm crying out as my orgasm takes over.

I can hear his appreciative groans as he watches me and am able to catch his face as he cums too.

"Sofia...ah, yes. Fuck. Oh Darling"

His face is a picture of pure ecstasy - eyes almost closing, slight frown, lips parted- and I think that actually makes my own orgasm last a bit longer. Fuck he's so hot.

As we come down from our high, we end up slumped together, tired and spent.

"Was that romantic enough for you?" I sigh, running my fingers down his arm lazily.

"I think we just created a whole new definition for the word romantic Darling" he chuckles and squeezes me tight.

Yup, I think he might be right.

***

We lie on top of the make sift double bed, facing each other, entwined, still naked and still slightly damp.

His hand caresses my cheek and in the low light I see the love in his eyes. I never thought anyone could possibly want me this way. Or that I'd ever feel so much for someone else.

He then takes my left hand and presses a kiss to my wrist.

It takes me a few seconds to remember that this is the hand attached to my fractured wrist. It healed so quick that I barely notice.

"How's this?" He asks, his fingers moving over where the damage was.

"All better and fully functional" I reply and link our fingers to try and stop him from thinking about it. "You know now that none of it was your fault right?" I return with a question, hoping that with us finally being honest with each other about our feelings there will be no guilt left over.

He doesn't reply immediately, instead he glances at me with a sad smile.

"Logically, I know it wasn't my fault but I wish I'd been able to prevent it. I feel like I let you down" he confesses. Oh no.

"Can you turn the light on please?" I ask, needing to be able to look him in the eyes properly when we talk about this.

"Are you okay?" He replies slightly panicked.

"Yeah of course, I just want to talk to you"

So he does as I ask and rolls over the switch on the bedside lamp. As soon as he rolls back I grab him and pull his lips to mine.

Okay so maybe I wanted to do more than talk.

Pull it together Sofia!

He's quick to respond and slips his tongue into my mouth, teasing me. I can't help but put my hands in his hair. I've wanted to touch it again for far too long. So now that I can do it when I want, I can't stop. Plus, I know he likes it.

Wasn't I meant to be telling him something?

Shit! Yes!

Pulling back abruptly, I catch his eyes fluttering back open. His pupils are dilated and his breathing heavy. So hot.

"You didn't let me down. You came for me. You took care of me. I can't thank you enough for that" I tell him sternly, wanting to drill it into him. Unfortunately he shakes his head, his hand dropping onto my thigh as if he's still apologising.

"It should have been sooner. I spend too much time feeling sorry for myself"

"Actually I'm kind of flattered. Which sounds strange I know. But the fact that you were so upset when you thought I'd left you...I mean, I never thought anyone cared that much about me. Not that I ever want you to be upset...sorry...that's fucked up-" I ramble on but thankfully he stops me.

"I know what you mean. I get it. I'd be incredibly hurt if  we broke up and you didn't care. That would mean you never cared at all" he explains, his eyes soft and inviting.

"Oh thank god. You do get it" I laugh.

"I do" he smiles and kisses my nose.

Speaking of guilt, I guess we should try and talk about why I feel so friggin bad too.

"So, your business? You're getting it back now right? Since Nadia is in jail?" I question and watch him shrug nonchalantly. Huh?

"I don't know. I probably will get it back. In fact the documents may already be null and void. Although I'm not so sure I want it anymore..."

What? Huh? Excuse me?

"You don't want it?" I repeat and probably look as if he's just told me he's a serial killer. Well we've been there I guess.

"Not to sound too mushy but it represents everything I don't want anymore. It was what kept me going when I had nothing else. I put a lot of work into it but it's never been mine. It still seems like my Dad's. Meeting you changed my whole perspective on everything. You've made me beyond happy. I think going back and leading that company would be like stomping on our relationship. In short, I want to start a new business. A new company that I really believe in. One that you believe in too. I doesn't have to big and I don't care if I end up losing my multimillionaire status. I just want it to mean something and I want your input"

Wow. I did not expect that but the overwhelming happiness it brings me, has tears in my eyes. He's doing it for himself and I love that so much. He wants to start over and he's finally going to do something that he believes in. Whatever that will be.

"I'm not sure I'll be much help in the business sector but I can nod in the right places" I joke and he grins wide, carefree and gorgeous.

"You'll be with me every step of the way. Just like I'll be with you. I can't wait to see what you do"

"Well actually I just had an interview yesterday"

"Tell me everything" he responds immediately looking excited to hear.

And I do. I tell him that I think it went well but I really never know. I tell him about the web tech company and that it's an entry level job. Every doubt I express he soothes it and encourages me. So much so that I get teary eyed...again.

"You know you don't have to say all these nice things. We already had sex twice" I joke which makes him frown then roll us over so that he's on top of me. He brushes his nose again mine, his hands capturing my face again. I'm completely surrounded by him and if I'm honest it's the only way I ever wanna be. I know what he's doing because I do it too. Make him focus on me so that I can get a point across. An important point.

"I don't say nice things to you because I have to or because I want to gain something for myself. I say them because I believe them to be true. I mean every word. I wouldn't ever lie to you Darling"

I truly believe that he hasn't and won't ever lie to me. My only lie was forced by Nadia so I guess I won't count that. Therefore I've never lied to him either.

"I know baby and I'm so grateful for that" I tell him and brush my lips against his. "I know your intention wasn't to seduce me but I'd very much like it if you made love to me for a third time" I continue, biting my lip as his eyes fill will passion.

"You know I can't ever say no to you Darling"

With that, he nudges my thighs open further and slips inside me once more.

Perfection. Heaven.

He's my heaven.

***

In the early hours of the morning I'm woken up my ringing phone. Which I have to find by searching through my thrown away clothes to find my bag.

I'm about to jab the decline button but when I see it's my Mom I decide I better answer. Her greeting is not one that I thought I'd hear.

"So did you both finally stop being idiots and make up?"

What? She was totally against Patrick and I getting back together.

"Ummmm, yes. And you're happy about that?" I whisper so that I don't disturb Patrick. Although it looks like he's waking up anyway.

"Of course I am Sofia. He makes you happier than I've ever seen you. He literally broke up with you to keep you safe. I've been rooting for you guys"

Did I wake up in the wrong world?

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. It's called reverse psychology. Plus I'm you're Mom and I know that if I encourage you not to do something you'll probably go and do it anyway" She laughs while I stand butt naked in shock. Sly very sly.

"You're a smart ass aren't you!" I whisper yell.

"Where do you think you get your attitude from Sofia? Your Dad? I think not" she laughs.

"I don't know if I want to slap you or hug you"

"I'd go for the hug because I'm still your Mom and even though you are twenty six I can still ground you"

"I'm speechless"

"Don't be speechless. Be happy. You've got the man of your dreams back. I'm assuming you'll be coming home later to get your stuff. Not that I'm in a hurry for you to leave but I want you to start living your life again. Go do all the things I never did. Get that career. I know I can be a bitch Sofia but I love you and I want what's best for you"

Wow. I don't think she's ever actually confessed that. So combined with all of the emotions I've already been going through it has me holding back tears yet again.

"I love you too Mom"

"I should hope so. I'm fabulous. Now go back to your man. I'll see you soon"

As I hang up that man sits up in bed looking all sleepy and confused. Yum.

"What are you doing over there?"

Time to take my Mom's advice start living again I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 277 32
COMPLETED . In 2015, everything looked perfect in the life of all these rockstars, but one day, they started to disappear. Nobody knew what was happe...
4.9K 135 27
Meet Iris. Iris is an orphan. She has been since she was ten. People always seem to come and go. They choose kids, but it's never her. Her past is s...
6.4K 335 34
Andy now has full custody of Elizabeth, and they're finishing their first tour with her along with them. As the tour comes to an end, Joe and Andy de...
649 96 40
Patrick leads a normalish life. He lives his life with his dearest Pete, and his best friends joe and Andy. That is until Patrick is taken captive an...