amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 41- Mentirosa?

5.6K 130 9
By JosieS11

I didn't even know what had happened. All I could feel was the cold floor underneath me.

There was something around my wrists and ankles and it was tight and hurt me.

I slowly open my eyes not that it did much of a difference. The room I was in was cold and dark.

I looked around the room squinting my eyes to try and see what was going on. It sort of looked like a loft but it wasn't.

Only one of my feet were chained to a wall. Along with both my arms. I tried yanking on the chains but they didn't budge.

"Hello?" I shouted but no body answered and my voice just echoed throughout the room.

My mind immediately went to Alannah and what had happened at my moms house. I didn't even see who had hit me so that's pretty scary.

The scariest part for me right now is that Alannah could also be here. Or she could be walking the streets, crying, scared and confused. Or the worst part is that my mom could have came home and took her into the house and probably beat her.

I'm pretty scared to be here don't get me wrong. But it's not me I'm scared for. All I can about if Alannah and how worrying all this must be for her. If she didn't struggle with nightmares before she definitely will after today.

"Stop and think about this first!" Someone shouted and it sounded odly familiar. Who is that?

I sat up properly as I heard someone stomping down some steps. A cry caught my attention and I know that cry from anywhere.

"Alannah?" I shout, the thought of her being down here is giving me goosebumps.

"Mommy!" She screams and it breaks my heart.

I start looking around the room for some sort of sign of Alannah even though it's too dark. My eyes land on someones knees and I take a deep breath and grow the courage to look up.

"Jax?" I choke out.

"You lied to me." He shouts in my face causing me to flinch. What?

"What the hell are you on about?" I ask confused.

"Mommy!" I hear Alannah shout again.

"Its okay baby, it'll be okay I promise." I shout and listen to her sniffles.

I look behind Jax to see Gio standing there running his hand down his face.

"Gio what the hell is going on?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Wait Gio's here?" I hear Alannah ask.

"Please just un do Alannah's chains or something so she can be here with me right now. I can't listen to her cry anymore its breaking my heart Jax please." I beg and start crying but Jax doesn't move.

"Jax she's literally three they shouldn't have got her anyway." Gio says and Jax sighs.

"I don't care what you say, I can't except listening to her cry like this." Gio says walking over to a different part of the room.

He comes back with Alannah in his arms and places her gently in front of me. Gio un does the chains on my arms so I can comfort Alannah.

"It's okay I'm here I'm right here." I say stroking her back.

"Why are Jax and Gio here are they bad guys?" Alannah asks into my neck.

"No baby they're not." I say glaring up at Jax and she nods slightly.

"Are you okay you don't seem hurt or anything?" I ask her and she rubs the back of her head.

I remove her hand and put my hand there and it feels all warm. I pull my hand away and look closer to my hand. She's bleeding.

"What the hell is this Jax she's bleeding? What the fuck?" I shout and Alannah gasps.

"Sorry bub." I say and kiss her forehead.

"I'll take her to see the nurse." Gio says putting his hand out and Alannah takes it and follows him.

"Jax what the hell is going on?" I ask running a hand over my face.

My head is spinning and I'm so confused.

"You're spying on me aren't you, for your dad?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Jax you know I haven't seen my dad or had any contact with him for years." I say and he looks at me with a sceptical look.

"Why did you have to chain me up anyway couldn't we just have spoken about this later?" I ask.

"I didn't chain you up or knock you out for that matter, my men did it." He says and I sigh.

"Jax I'm really fucking confused." I say and he punches the wall beside my head. What. The. Fuck.

"I'm so angry right now." He says and I look at him confused.

"Jax look you can tie me down here for whatever bizarre reason but please can you or Gio take Alannah back to Nicole and David. You can't lock her up, shes literally three." I exclaim and Jax sighs.

"Fine." Jax says and I take a breath of relief.

Alannah comes back in holding Gio's hand. She runs over to me and hugs me again.

"Hey bub listen to me okay." I say and she pulls away from the hug and nods.

"Jax or Gio are gonna take you home okay to auntie Nicole and David okay?" I say and she looks at me confused.

"You're coming right?" She questions and I sigh.

"I need to have a talk with Jax okay it might take a little while but I'll be home soon okay." I question and she starts crying.

"I. Want . To.  Stay. With. You." She says inbetween cries.

"I know bub I know but it will be okay. I'll see you again soon okay?" I question as cries historically. She nods her head and I take a breath of relief.

"I love you lots and lots." I say and kiss her.

"I love you too mommy." She says and wipes away a tear from my eye. Gio picks her up and I watch them leave as I cry.

I sit with my knees in my chest and my arms crossed across my knees and whilst I cry into my arms.

"You let me fall in love with you." Jax mutters.

"What?" I ask hardly hearing him.

"Everything that happened between us was a lie." Jax says.

"No it wasn't, can you please explain what's going on because I really don't understand." I say and he drags out a chair.

He yanks me up and I sit on the chair he then wraps the rope around me.

"Ow." I say when he tightens it. He then gets another chair and sits infront of me.

"I'll start of with what you already know okay." Jax says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm the heir to the Italian mafia." Jax says and I gasp.

"Wait what?" I ask shocked. Mafia?

"You already know, you've been caught in the act so you can stop now." He says I furrow my eyebrows.

That's when I realised how oblivious I really am. All the signs that I completely ignored was now making my head throb ten times more.

"Wait so how as that got anything to do with me?" I ask and he sighs.

"Okay I'll play your little game." He says and I roll my eyes.

"So your dad is the right hand to the Brazillian Mafia." He tells me and I try to sit up but couldn't. My dad?

"Wait what?" I ask confused.

"They keep stealing from our shipments. The plan was always to kidnap the daughter and hurt her till we come to an agreement with your father to stop them. But some how it was you. Which means that you were spying and trying to get inside information from me." He says and I sigh.

"Jax you know I haven't spoke to my dad in years." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Your lying!" He shouts getting up.

"No I'm not." I shout back.

I watch Jax pace around the room and I sigh.

"You're a bitch. I actually fell in love with you and it was all a lie." He says and starts punching the wall again causing me to flinch.

"It wasn't a lie Jax." I breath out and he starts laughing.

"Yes it was!" He shouts.

I take a deep breath  before losing my temper. This is only the second time I've ever lose my temper. The first time being when I witnessed my mom hitting Alannah.

"If this was all for my dad then why, why would I fall in love with you? Why would I cry to you? Why would I tell you about not only my problems but Alannah's too? Hell why would I let you basically be Alannah's father figure. You could of asked me if my family were from Brazil and I would of been honest with you. And on top of all that why would I lose my virginity to you if was all for my dad. You know I'm not that type of person that Jax!" I shout at him and he looks at me stunned.

"I hate getting angry but im trying so hard right now not to burst a blood vessel whilst you stand here and call me a liar when I'm far from it. I've been nothing but truthful with you." I shout and start taking deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

"Jax get out!" A voice says as they descend from the stairs. Only when they get closer I see it was Mr Ricci.

"Mr Ricci?" I ask in disbelief.

"Sorry sweetheart for my ill mannered son." He says looking at Jax.

"Are you serious?" Jax asks and Mr Ricci nods.

"You're only getting each other angry." He says and I lean down and try to wipe my tears whilst my arms were tied down.

"I don't think shes lying." Mr Ricci says un tying the ropes wrapped around me. 

I rub my arms to try and relieve some of the pain I was feeling.

"I don't either." Gio says walking back into the room.

"We've been watching on the security cameras and it's pretty obvious you're scaring her Jax." Mr Ricci says.

"Is Alannah okay." I ask Gio and he nods his head.

"She safe but she won't settle." Gio says and I sigh and run my hands over my face.

"I apologise for the damage that this won't only cause you but your sister as well." Mr Ricci says and I sigh. I lean my back against the wall and bury my face in my hands.

"Now let's talk about this without the screaming and shouting." Mr Ricci says glaring at Jax.

"Why are you shouting?" He asks Jax.

"Because she let me fall in love with her and all shes done is lie." Jax says and Mr Ricci looks at me raising his eyebrows.

"That's not the case at all." I say and he nods his head.

"I know. You seem like a nice girl Lara I don't think you would do anything to harm my son." He says.

"Dad are you serious shes working for them?" Jax shouts.

I take deep breaths whilst trying to calm myself down but it doesn't work.

"I can't be lying your the one who always made the first moves. Your friends bumped into me. You brought us ice cream without us asking. We wouldn't have seen you ever again if you didn't show up at the park to keep your promise to Alannah. I wouldn't have continued to talk to you ever. You asked me on a date and that's the only reason why were still in touch to this day. I have never given you a reason to not trust me. I gave so much to you, I poured my hear out to you. And if were really going to shout about keeping secrets. Not once did you tell me you were apart of a mafia." I shout and turn around to lean my head against the wall.

"It was probably planned down to every little detail, that's how it works." Jax says and I sigh.

"You don't have to believe me but I loved you Jax I really did. How you can stand there an accuse me of such a thing breaks my heart. I'm not one of your sluts from a club who would give you their virginity when you say 'lets go back to my hotel' or something stupid!" I say putting my hands on either side of my head.

"You probably weren't a virgin anyway." Jax says but I'm tired already.

I hate arguing I don't want to do this anymore. I just want to go home and cuddle with my baby.

"Well did you pop her cherry?" Gio pipes up.

What the fuck is a cherry?

"Was there blood?" He asks and I turn around. What?

"You bleed when you lose your virginity?" I ask and Gio nods.

"Well yeah I did but--"

"theres your answer then." Jax's dad says cutting Jax off.

"You know she isn't this type of girl Jax." Gio says and Jax punches the wall again making me flinch. He then stomps up the stairs leaving me with Gio and his father.

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. But this was the plan." Mr Ricci says.

"Is this how mafia works?" I question Mr Ricci causing him to stop in his tracks and turn around to me.

"You kidnap people just to get back at others. Torture or hurt them. That's wrong in every way imaginable. Never trust people and having severe anger issues?" I ask and Mr Ricci nods.

"By the way." I say catching his attention again.

"I haven't spoke to my dad in years, I doubt he would care that you have me kidnapped somewhere." I say.

"I am truly sorry Lara." Mr Ricci says and walks out of the room leaving me with Gio.

I slide down the wall crying and put my head in my hands.

"Hey its okay." Gio says pulling me into a hug. I cry into Gio's shoulder for what feels like forever.

"I believe you." Gio says and I pull away and look up at him.

"Really?" I question and I nod.

"I have never thought you would even be able to kill a fly nevermind basically live a lie." Gio says and I smile.

"Thank you Gio, you're a good friend." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you Lara for loving Jax. I know he loves you." Gio says and I scoff.

"He's got a funny way of showing it." I say laughing and making sure my face was dry.

Gio takes his hoodie off and hands it to me.

"Its freezing down here, I'll make sure you have some food and I'll get you a blanket or something." He says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and he smiles.

"You're a good person Lara, I know that." He says and I smile.

He leaves and I was left all alone in the pitch dark on my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
211K 3.2K 42
♡Camryn Miller thought a lot of things. She thought Her boss hated her, she thought she hated her boss, little did she know that everything she thoug...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...