Our Future (VOLTRON AU) (ON H...

By SpaceismyEscape

After the fight with Zarkon, Lotor and Haggar was over, the Paladins returned to Earth and lived out their li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

29 0 0
By SpaceismyEscape

Sorry for the long wait! 

Welcome to my new account, I had to move everything here due to an email issue with my old one, meaning I lost all my views... but as long as everyone still enjoys the books I'm happy!

Previously on Our Future: 

"What happened?" Allura asked, shocked as her friends walked in with babies. 

"Lilith transformed them into babies." Liam answered, now holding Georgia. 

"I remember when they were this small." Pidge smiled. 

"How old are they?" Coran asked, twisting his mustache.

"About a year old." Pidge answered. 

Kora yanked on Lance's hair. 

"Ow Kora!" Lance scolded. "Don't pull hair. You have to be nice." 

"How are we going to change them back?" 

Nobody answered because they didn't know. 

They didn't know what to do. 

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"Kora! Stop that!" Keith scolded his daughter who ripped the papers out of her coloring book. 

"Thanks, Lily!" Pidge shouted, running towards Keith. "Here Keith!" 

Pidge handed Keith some sort of gummy, making the male confused. 

"What is it?" The male asked. 

"Give this to Kora." Pidge instructed. "It should, slowly, turn her back to normal. It'll take a few hours, but it should help."

The girl ran off, going to find the others, leaving Keith alone with his daughter who looked up at him with curious eyes. 

"Andy?" Kora asked, tilting her head to the side. 

"Candy." Keith confirmed, holding it out to her. "Want some?" 

Kora didn't hesitate to grab the candy and shove it into her mouth. 

"Tanks." She giggled, chewing the gummy. 

Keith let out a sigh as the girl went back to coloring her book. 

. . . .

"Keith, have you seen Kora?" Lance asked, walking into the dining room area. "We're playing hide and seek, and it's been about an hour since we started. She's the last one."

It's been a few hours since the kids took the gummies, they were all around the age of six now. 

Keith let out a hum, looking up from feeding Georgia. "Have you checked where Blue is?" 

"I have not. Thanks babe!" Lance pecked the males cheek before taking off to where his Lion his. 

"Hey girl." He greeted. "Have you seen Kora?" 

Blue slowly moved, and opened her mouth, letting Lance in. 

It was quiet, typically, Kora would be giggling if she was about to be found.

Lance walked around Blue, going towards the seat. 

"Kora?" He asked. "Are you in here?" 

Blue let out a growl, signalling for Lance to be quiet. 

In the seat of the Blue lion was a sleeping six year old Kora. 

Lance let a soft smiled slip onto his face as he carefully lifted Kora up. 

She let out a soft groan before curling into Lance, her hand clenching his shirt as she slept. 

He walked out of his Lion heading down the hallways to Kora's room. 

"Lance! Have you seen-" 

"Sh!" Lance hissed as Pidge found him in the hallway. "She's sleeping." 

"Sorry." Pidge whispered. "I'll let them know you found her though."

.  . . . 

In the control room, Kora sat in one of the seats, reading a book as the others talked about Lilith. 

"Pst, Kora." Juno whispered. "Watcha reading?" 

"The Hunger Games." Kora answered. 

"Can I borrow a book?" Jade mumbled. 

Kora nodded and went back to reading her book. She felt a tingle go up her spine making a squeak escape her lips, catching the adults attention. 

"Kora?" Keith asked. "You okay?" 

A pain went through the girls head, making her drop her book and grab her head. 

Lance stepped forward only to be stopped by Pidge. 

"Hang on, I think they're aging up." She spoke, nodding at the other teens who were back to their normal ages. 

Keith let out a gasp as his daughter's eyes closed shut and she began to fall to the floor. 

Lance shot forward, his arms reaching out to grab Kora before she could hit the floor. 

"Pidge?" Keith panicked, running towards Kora who passed out. 

"She just passed out from the pain." Pidge assured the parents, as she checked over Kora. "She'll be up in a few hours."

Kora's eyes opened, revealing her Aunt's house rather than the ship. 

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What am I doing here?" She mumbled, staring at the house in front of her.

Suddenly, the sound of a person approaching her caught her attention. She whipped around, only to see a enemy approaching the house. 

"No!" She shouted, going to attack the person only to have her hands go right through him. 

Her heart sped up as the person didn't hesitate to break the door in and bust into the house. 

Kora followed behind, watching as her Aunt shot off the couch. 

"Who are you?" Veronica asked, reaching for a weapon. "What are you doing in my house?" 

The man didn't speak, instead he lifted his weapon. 

Veronica was quick to move out of the way and rush out of the room but only to have the man follow her. 

"Aunt V!" Kora cried, noticing someone else appearing behind her. "Move!" 

But Veronica couldn't hear her niece's warning. 

The second person's weapon raised and slammed down on Veronica's head, causing her to pass out. 

"Let's get her back to Lilith." The first one spoke. "She'll be happy to know our mission was a success." 

. . .

Kora shot out of bed, gasping for air as she looked around her room. 

"Aunt Veronica." She whispered. 

She tossed her blankets out of her, not bothering to put her shoes on as she raced to the red lion. 

"Kora?" Liam asked watching his sister rush by him, panic clear on her face making the twin brother worry. 

"Red, open up." Kora demanded. "We need to get to Earth." 

Red obeyed and let the girl in. 

"Aunt Allura!" Kora called out, contacting Allura as she got ready to fly out of the ship. 

"Kora? What's going on? What are you doing?" Allura asked. 

"I need a wormhole to Earth." 

"Kora, what are you doing?" Keith questioned, appearing into Kora's view. 

"It's Aunt Veronica." Kora spoke, beginning to feel impatient. "No time to explain! You gotta let me go!" 

"Let her go." Lance's voice cut in. "Take Kosmo with you." 

Kora nodded just as the wolf appeared next to her. 

Red flew out of the castle, and into a wormhole that appeared in front of her. 

"Come on, Red." Kora whispered. "We got to get there before they do." 

Red let out a soft growl as the two appeared in Earth. 

Kora flew Red to her Aunt's house before letting a groan. 

"Alright Kosmo, if there is any fighting, just know I don't know how much help I'll be without my bayard or blade." She warned the wolf. 

The wolf and the girl exited the red lion and walked up to the door. 

Kora knocked on the door three times, hoping her aunt was going to open the door. 

And luckily, she did. 

"Kora?" Veronica asked, a small smile slipping on her face. "What are you doing here?" 

"No time to explain." Kora answered. "But you have to come back with me Aunt V. You're in danger."

"Kora-" 

"Please Aunt Veronica. I'll explain everything after." Kora pleaded. 

Veronica bit her lip before letting out a sigh. "Let me grab my stuff." 

Kora nodded and turned around, only to have her eyes widen with surprise as the figures from her dream approached her. 

Kosmo let out a growl and stepped in front of Kora, getting ready to attack. Kora put her fists up, also getting ready to attack. 

"Move." The male spoke, eyes narrowed. 

"No." Kora challenged. "Make me." 

The group stared at each other for a moment before shooting forward just as Veronica appeared with her things. 

"Kosmo! Get her into the lion!" Kora ordered, kicking one of the guys where the sun don't shine. Only to have the other one to come up behind her and punch her in the face.

Kosmo did as told and teleported Veronica into Red, and then going back after Kora. 

The Wolf pounced on one of the men who got close to Kora and teleported him a few feet away before heading back to the teenager. 

Kora put a hand on Kosmo and nodded to him as he teleported into Red. 

"Kora, your lip is bleeding." Veronica frowned, as her niece got into the pilot seat and began to fly off. "Hun, your parents aren't going to be happy when they see your face." 

She flew into the wormhole, that Allura managed to keep open and flew back to the ship. 

"I'm fine." Kora replied, licking her bottom lip. 

"Kora, how did you know I was in danger?" Veronica asked. 

Instead of answering, Kora led Veronica down to the control room where everyone was waiting for the two. 

"Kora! What the hell happened!?" Keith hissed, grabbing his daughter's face in his hands.

"I just got in a little fight." Kora shrugged. 

"A little!?" Veronica spoke up. "Kora, you fought off two men! Very big men at that!"

"Okay, so maybe I got into a fight." Kora muttered, shrugging Keith off. "But it was better than you getting taken by Lilith and used to lure me and Mom in." 

"How did you know I was in danger?" Veronica asked. 

"How did you know that Lilith was the one that was going after her?" Liam added.

 "Kora, we want answers. And you're not moving until we get those answers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 102 10
When the pods act up, and the Paladins, Keith, Lance, Allura, Pidge and Hunk, are injured during a sudden ambush in a supposedly 'quiet' part of the...
1.1K 38 15
{DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from the Voltron franchise except my OCs, the Lycan species and the Purple Lion (if that) Enjoy the sequel to 'Spirit Of T...
169K 4.2K 19
What happens when a part of Voltron, a paladin to be exact, is taken hostage by the Galra Empire? Would Voltron search far and wide for their missing...
31.8K 746 25
You are a Lady who grew up in a big estate but you left it to help the king before he died, you and your Father stayed in the castle at Allura's requ...