Briar Rose - Taekook

By XxghostinxX

❝But why am I here?❞ -JJK ❝Because the Master wants you to be❞ ❝But why?❞- JJK ❝Because you're his soulmate... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

Chapter 33 {M}

12.8K 631 521
By XxghostinxX

Ready for some horrible/terrible first-time smut? Get thy hobi water ready and pray to namjesus. We shall meet in hell.

XXXIV: Jungkook

No sooner had the words left my mouth, Taehyung leans down, capturing my lips in a hungry kiss that's dripping with desire. His lips are still gentle against mine, but his hands are less so as they roam across my back. My own hands are equally impatient as they scour Taehyung's tanned skin, flitting across the muscles of his arms and shoulders. More. More. I want more.

I gasp into the kiss as he pulls my body into his, tugging down my shirt to trace a torturously slow trail of fiery kisses down my bare shoulder. His lips linger on the mark, nipping at it with an intensity that makes me shudder and moan out. But just when I'm about to lose myself completely in the pleasure of his touch, he stops. I whine with need.

"Jungkook," His eyes are dark with lust, the red almost appearing black. "If you ever want me to stop―"

"No," I whisper, bringing my arms up to circle Taehyung's bare neck. "I don't want you to stop. Never." I can feel him smirking against the bedsheets. "You said it."

Immediately, I'm flipped onto my back on the bed, and Taehyung drops down on top of me. Before I can raise my hands to steady myself, my tunic finds its way on the floor, along with his own. Taehyung hooks his fingers on the waistband of my pants, glancing at me for permission. I nod, cheeks flushing red. In one fluid motion, my pants and underwear find themselves on the floor next to my shirt, and Taehyung is staring at my naked body, licking his lips. I immediately cover my private part, cheeks burning with shame.

"Don't hide yourself from me," Taehyung says, wrenching apart my hands. "You're beautiful, Jungkook. Every part of you. Embrace it."

"I'm a virgin," I say, cheeks heating up as I say it. I had never even kissed anyone before Taehyung, much less have sex with them.

"All the better. I'll make this an occasion that you can never forget." He takes time to gently kiss my forehead, one arm around my shoulders. His hand drops lower towards my length, and a shudder passes through me as his cold hand touches the sensitive flesh.

His skillful hands envelop it, massaging the tip as I scream out in pleasure. "T-Tae―Ah!" I arch my back, my arms trembling against his neck. He pumps my dick up and down, giving me wave after wave of pleasure which I never knew I could feel. He sometimes squeezes the tip, before his hand goes lower, making me moan out from the feeling. Suddenly, his mouth is on it, and his tongue swirls around the flesh agonizingly slowly. My back lifts off the bed as my eyes glaze over from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

"T-tae?... I... feel... a-ah! S-something..." I toss my head back, body struggling to keep whatever it was inside.

"Let it out, baby," He whispers, as he keeps on sucking my dick. "Let all of it out." I don't need to be told twice as I empty the warm feeling pooling inside of me, making the liquid squirt straight into Taehyung's mouth. He swallows the whole load, giving my dick one more pump with his hand, before crawling over me to crash his lips onto mine. I taste something salty and vaguely sweet on his lips, as his tongue explores every inch of my mouth, making me moan as he passionately thrusted in and out. He finally pauses his actions, taking time to let me calm down from the high.

"I'm going to stretch you out first, Jungkook. It'll hurt if I go in raw." I just nod, pleasure clouding my brain until I can't think of anything else. Everything he had done until now had felt amazing. I trusted him to do what was best.

His finger slowly circles the rim of my puckered hole, making me shiver in anticipation at the foreign feeling. He kisses me on the forehead, while simultaneously pushing the finger into the warm, tight space. Burning pain shoots up my spine, and I scream, whimpering as Taehyung kisses me on the neck to distract me from the pain. My muscles stretch around his finger, and then squeeze around it so hard that Taehyung curses.

"God Kook, you're so tight." I just shake my head, writhing and twisting on the mattress to try and get used to the unfamiliar pain growing between my legs. Taehyung's finger caresses my inner walls gently, coaxing the flesh to loosen. Little by little, the pain starts to disappear, replaced by small sparks of pleasure.

"M-move..."

Taehyung needs no urging as he pushes the finger in and out of my still tight hole, not fast, but not slow either. Every so often, he would pause and almost feel around, as if searching for something, but then he would continue his movements. I slowly start to feel more and more pleasure, and my body begins to relax into his touch. I concentrate all my desire on the digit coming into my hole, feeling pleasure every time he curls his fingers inside of me.

Once he feels that I'm ready for more, he inserts another finger into my pink flesh, making me squirm uncomfortably on the sheets. He reaches up to caress my hair, mouth coming atop mine to swallow all of my whimpers, as his fingers keep going inside of me. They stretch out my heated walls in a sort of scissoring motion, sometimes going deeper to elicit a long moan from me. It now starts to feel amazing, and I find myself rolling my hips to try and make the fingers go further to hit all the right spots. My thighs start to tremble from all this pained pleasure, and Taehyung smiles, though I can see that he hasn't found what he was looking for.

Suddenly, a scream is ripped from my chest as he bends his fingers at an exactly perfect angle. A strong wave of pleasure hits my body, and my whole body trembles, hands clutching at the sheets in a desperate attempt to ease all the unimaginable feelings coursing through my body. Taehyung smirks, and now I know that this was what he was looking for. He starts to direct all his thrusts in the direction of my sensitive jumble of nerves, and I cry out in pleasure every single time he hits it. It felt so, so good.

All too soon, three fingers are coming in and out of my hole, thrusting in at a fast pace. Every time they hit my prostate, I feel like I'm on cloud nine, and can't hold back my loud moans. Taehyung smirks, and his teeth come up to gently bite my earlobe, making me shiver with need.

"Do you like that, baby? Do you like my fingers inside of you?"

"Hmm....ng―i-i can't... Ah!"

"Words, baby. I want words."

"Y-yes...ngh... yes!"

I hear Taehyung laugh, but can barely concentrate on it while his fingers press against my prostate. Just when I think that I'm about to pass out from all this pleasure, he pulls his fingers out and I whine at the loss of contact. Taking something out of the bedside table next to us, he smirks as he undoes his pants and flings them to the floor. He squeezes a bit of a white substance onto his hands from a bottle, spreading it across his length and rips open a condom package.

My eyes widen as I see the size of his dick, which is a whole three inches larger than mine. And I had never thought that mine was very small either.

And that monster was supposed to fit in me?

Taehyung pumps his lube-coated dick a few times, before bending down to align it with my hole. I try to shy away from it, but Taehyung's strong hands hold my hips in place so I can't move.

"T-Tae, please... go slow," I whisper, and he leans down to gently kiss my lips. "Of course. Always slow. Remember to squeeze my hand if it hurts."

He steadily pushes himself in, stretching out my walls much further than before. He stops when he's halfway in, and the burning pain of my muscles contracts. I squeeze his hand tightly, trying to bear the aching pain between my legs. The pain wasn't as bad as before, since Taehyung had stretched me out, but it was still bad. We stayed in that position for five minutes, before I felt that I was ready.

"Y-you can m-move..."

He goes much slower than before, but every time he moves, fiery pain shoots through my body. I feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes, and Taehyung wipes them away, kissing at the mark on my shoulder to help me concentrate away from the pain. After about six thrusts of his large cock, I start to feel more and more pleasure from the action, the pain diminishing, but still there. My moans tell Taehyung that he can go faster, and he wastes no time as to pull in and out at a normal pace. His actions are still careful as he thrusts in different directions, searching for my prostate. When he finds it, I let out a scream, feeling so much more pleasure than when his fingers touched it. Taehyung grips onto my shoulders, making his length go deeper inside of me while I moan out in ecstasy.

"All of this. This skin, sweat, your beautiful body..." He trails a cold hand across my hips and I gasp. "It all belongs to me. And mine belongs to you. Remember that."

"Yours," I moan out, shivering beneath his touch. "All yours."

Sinful noises fill the room as Taehyung starts to go deeper, harder, pulling his hips back only to slam into me repeatedly. Each time, a wave of pleasure consumes me, leaving me panting and gasping, but still craving for more. I felt like I could explode from the pleasure coursing through my veins. My nails dig into Taehyung's back as every thrust leaves me shaking and overstimulated, my body convulsing. All too soon, I feel the familiar warmth starting to pool in my lower belly, and I knew it wasn't long before I came.

"T-Tae― I feel..."

"Come for me, baby," His hand comes down to caress my length, which is my undoing.

Not being able to hold it back any longer, I cum with a scream, thighs trembling as the thick white liquid flows out of my cock. It splatters on my stomach, the bed, and Taehyung's lower body, as I collapse on the bed with a tired sigh, my body shaking from the force of the orgasm.

But even after I come, Taehyung is still mercilessly ramming into me, chasing after his own high. His hands grip my hips so tight that I know it's going to leave marks. I try to help him by clenching repeatedly around his length, feeling satisfied when a groan comes from his mouth.

Taehyung touches his forehead to mine, while he finally comes inside of me, filling me with his warm seed. I whimper at the feeling of the warm liquid sloshing around as I change positions to the side. Taehyung kisses my cheek as he pulls out, and I feel something trail out of my hole and down my inner thighs.

We both flop down on the bed, exhausted, and the only sounds you could hear was panting and the occasional groan. I curl up next to Taehyung as he wraps his arms around my tired and overstimulated body. For just a split second, I think I almost feel the bond tighten between us, marking the end of the process. I sigh, as I let my body go limp in Taehyung's arms, too tired to do anything else. He looks down at my spent form, lips curving into a guilty smile.

"I wasn't very slow, was I? I'm sorry. I got too carried away in the moment."

"N-no... but I-I liked it..."

"Good," his hand wipes a sweaty lock of hair out of my face, "You did well, baby. Very well." I close my eyes at the praise, feeling my body melt into Taehyung's. His lips hover over mine, brushing against it, while his hand lays entangled in my hair. Our lips are just about to touch when...

"WHAT DID I GODDAMN SAY ABOUT FUCKING ON MY BED?!"

Oops. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 29.1K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
6.1K 227 15
When four boys get turned into vampires they must find a way to get back humans, or it's that they wanted while defeating mythical creatures with thr...
32.1K 1.1K 18
"Your scent it's..." "What?" "Sweet." In where Kim Taehyung, a vampire from the south meets a human who he desires. {Complete} !*Warnings*! >>...
35.8K 1.3K 8
Short story where Jungkook's a vampire and you're a normal girl.