All She Wanted Was Love 2

By cantbeduped

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go... More

Main Characters
1: Peace Sign
1.1: Peace Sign
1.2: Peace Sign
A/N
2: Now What
3: Operation Redo
4: Mommy Duty
5: Fun
6: Intuition
6.1: Intuition
7: Brother to Brother
8: Thanksgiving
9: Thanksgiving...Fathers to Son
10: Thanksgiving...Smoke
10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke
11: Thanksgiving...Ending
11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending
12: For My Girls
12.1: For My Girls
13: What Is Life?
13.1 What Is Life?
14: Pop Up Guess Who
14.1: Pop Up Guess Who
15: Papi's Home
16: Who That
17: A Christmas to Remember
17.1: A Christmas to Remember
18: He Proposed to Me
18.1: He Proposed to Me
19: It Stings
20: New Years
21: Never Scared
21.1: Never Scared
21.2: Never Scared
21.3: Never Scared (The End)
22: Clearing The Air
22.1: Clearing The Air
23: New Beginnings
24: Always Plotting
24.1: Always Plotting
25: Bittersweet
25.1: Bittersweet
26: Our First Valentine's
26.1: Our First Valentine's
26.2: Our First Valentine's
27: Rolling With The Homies
27.1: Rolling With The Homies
27.2: Rolling With The Homies
28: Triggered
28.1: Triggered
29: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.2: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.4: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
Author's Note
30: Another Family Day
30.1: Another Family Day
31: Life Is Good
31.1: Life Is Good
32: The Millie Effect
33: A Leap of Faith
34: The Beginning of the End
34: The Beginning of the END
It's Out‼️

20.1: New Years

3.9K 282 495
By cantbeduped

Chapter 20.1: New Years cont...
Omniscient
🛑 Hold your 🍿...it's not time yet😂

Meanwhile...

"V calm down" Trey looked over at Vonnii and back at the road as they made their way to the party. They were only a few minutes away so they'd be arriving shortly. He was happy that she had decided to come. At first she was a little apprehensive about it and he understood why but once he broke down their family setup and how they all got down and let her sleep on it she had said yes. Besides he knew she didn't really want to spend the holiday alone and bring in the New Year by herself.

"I am calm" she said and looked out of the window. She was a little nervous because she didn't know what to expect. This shit was new to her. You know chilling with the guy you're talking to ex-girlfriend's family. But nonetheless Trey assured her that she had nothing to worry about and she trusted him so she was cool but still a little nervous.

"No ya not ya over there fidgeting with ya fingers. They're cool people and the girls are gonna love you"

"Hopefully" she said as they pulled up to the huge gate surrounding April's massive estate. "Damn now that's some big shit" she said gazing at April's home.

Trey looked at her and chuckled. "Wait till you get inside. Lil sis shit is dope" he said as he pressed the bell to be buzzed in.

"She couldn't have possibly stayed here by herself"

Trey laughed. "She has a whole ass family but she did stay here for a lil while by herself though and a lil FYI my niece loves to collect her coins so you might want to make sure she's outta ear shot before you think bout cursing. She be on it with her lil swear jar" Trey said and laughed as the gate opened and they road in.

Vonnii looked over at him and laughed. "Thanks for the warning. I know she be caking with y'all around"

"She does but she also keeps us in line when it comes to cursing. We work our way around it though. Just know that if she doesn't have her jar she's still gonna tell you to run it and just like that" he laughed thinking about how many times she had come for his pockets. He couldn't wait to see her though let alone the crew. He had been MIA and seemed to be missing out on all the good shit.

"And how much does a curse word run you" she asked still tickled.

"A dollar I know it's not much to us but her lil ass is caking" Trey said knowing Kairi's ass was stacking when it came to her dollars.

Vonnii couldn't help but to keep laughing. "Hey I'm all about us women even us younger ones getting our paper so hey she gotta get it how she live it"

"Look at you sounding just like her damn mama" he looked at her and laughed as he finished parking the car and killed the ignition.

"Hey her mama happens to be a fly ass rich ass black woman so I wouldn't expect anything less"

"Yea you'll fit right on in" he chuckled. "Ya ready" he looked at her.

"Yup" she said just like him as usual causing him to shake his head. Trey got out of the car, closed the door, made his way to the passenger side, and opened the door for her. "Thank you" she said as he held her hand and helped her out of the car then closed and locked it behind her.

"My pleasure" he said and pecked her lips. "Remember if you do feel uncomfortable don't hesitate to let me know and we can go but I promise you ya in good hands and everyone here is chill" He said trying to furthermore assure her that she was in good hands.

"Ok" she nodded and followed alongside him.

*******

DING DONG

"I got it I got it" April said as she started to head for the door.

"Oh we know you do. Just remember the sun isn't out so it can't hit the ice and glare" August said jokingly knowing that she was still hype about her engagement ring.

"You know what I'm not even gonna entertain you" she said and rolled her eyes at him.

"Ouuuuu big bruh get her she just rolled her eyes at me. I know that ish doesn't slide with you" August said and looked over at Dave calling himself telling on April as they all stood on the dance floor just bullshitting.

Everyone laughed. "See lil bruh I can't stop that. That only works if she tries to do that to me" Dave said laughing.

"Man y'all stay making up rules as y'all go" August said and shook his head.

"Sorry lil big brother the jokes on you for thinking Papi was gonna check me"

Dave looked at her and chuckled. "Don't act"

"Oop" the girls said looking in between the two.

"Any, who let me go get this door" April said brushing off Dave's little comment and walked off to the front door before August could start anymore shit. "Who is it" she asked already knowing it was Trey.

"It's me lil sis" she heard Trey behind the door and smiled. His ass had definitely been missed. April often thought that just because he wasn't dating Hazel anymore he thought that he couldn't be around but that was far from the truth. They still considered him family.

April unlocked the door and opened it up smiling to see a beautiful black woman standing by his side. "Well, well, well if it isn't my long lost brother Tremaine and a plus one ok, ok I see you" she said and stepped to the side letting them step inside and get out of the cold.

"Lil sis don't be like that" Trey said as they fully stepped inside while April closed and locked the door behind them.

"Uh huh ya ass hasn't visited in how long and you've missed something else but any, who don't be rude. Introduce me already" April said looking at his date for the night. She didn't know he was bringing anyone but she was happy that he wasn't letting the shit that had gone down with Hazel stop him from moving on or at least stepping back into the game. She also knew that Trey wouldn't dare bring around someone he didn't trust so she had to be a good one or at least a good friend. The woman just looked on laughing at her get on Trey.

"Lil sis this is my friend Vonnii. Vonnii this is my sister well one of them. This is April"

"Hi Vonnii it's nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too. You have a beautiful home" she said and put out her hand and April shook it. She had an accent and if April had to pinpoint it, it sound like she was from London or somewhere in that area. April was use to traveling for work so she had heard all types of accents, languages, and seen all different types of races.

"Thank you well long lost you know the drill everyone's in the living room. The guys are waiting for you so y'all can do the first smoke of the night"

"Bet, we'll meet y'all in there"

"Ok" April nodded and walked off allowing them to go take off their coats and get settled. "Psst y'all long lost brought a date" April whispered as she walked up on everyone.

"Whatttt" the women dragged looking like they were ready to sip on some tea.

"Yesssss she's a pretty chocolate one too and she has an accent" April gossiped.

"Aww ish yes" Alaina said ready to see who was going to walk inside alongside him.

"An accent like what" Ebony whispered.

"If I had to guess I'd say London"

"Aww ish he done got him a chocolate one from across the country here for it especially if she treats him right" Ebony said happy for him.

"Yesssss" April, Alaina, and Mimi said.

"Finally" August said looking over at Trey and his date walking into the living room. He and Chris weren't surprised. They knew she was coming along.

Trey just shook his head laughing. "Don't mind him between August and that one over there" he said pointing at Shooter. "They're the ones that keep us on our toes and dying laughing. By the way that's Shooter"

"Know that" Shooter said and nodded.

Vonnii chuckled.

"Before we get all into y'all telling me how much y'all miss me let me introduce y'all to my friend. Vonnii this is Mama Ana, Pops Ian, Mama Joyce or J, Mama Faye, Unc Senior, and Unc Ny-Reek" he said and proceeded to introduce her to the family making sure he introduced the elders first.

"Hey girl I'm loving ya outfit" Mimi said looking over her outfit. She had some style to her. She was dressed in a black polka dot see through blouse with ruffles with a black leather skirt. She too had come to show up and show out. She was one of those naturally pretty women where it didn't take much to make her look the part. Her makeup wasn't heavy it was natural and subtle and it was refreshing to see another chocolate woman. That's what the women loved about the men in their family they didn't discriminate when it came to women. They didn't care what color you were if you were pretty then you were pretty no matter what. They thought black was beautiful in all shades.

"Thank you" Vonnii said shyly.

"Oh no sweetie you don't have to be shy around us. Have fun, eat, drink, and enjoy yourself" Ananda said smiling at her. She nor Ian had a problem with Trey moving on and spending his time with someone new. They didn't expect him to wait on Hazel to make things right with him and with the way everything had gone down with them they didn't expect them to get back together just like that.

"We're a pretty cool bunch" Mama Faye said smiling at her.

"Ok" Vonnii said nodding.

"Before I leave you be because I know the girls want to get to know ya I have to introduce you to my lil baby Kairi" Trey said and scooped up Kairi in his arms and kissed all over her face making her laugh and squirm in his arms. "This lil cutie is unkie's baby Kairi. Kairi this is Ms. V"

"Hi pretty girl" Vonnii said smiling at her.

"Hi" Kairi waved straight mugging her.

"Don't let her mug get to you. She can't help it she got it honest from her daddy. It'll leave when she gets use to you though" April said looking over at Kairi. April chuckled to herself remembering Millie telling her the exact same thing. Life was funny now there wasn't any Millie April had come in and filled her spot with ease.

"No worries I done seen plenty of pictures of them together both mugging" Vonnii said and smiled. April knew from there that Vonnii most likely followed some of them so she knew exactly who they were and wasn't walking into anything blindly.

"Bet"

"Where's my baby Triple B at though" Trey looked around for her to no avail.

"She's in her playpen sleep" Dave spoke up.

"Aight well Trey is here and since my baby is sleep let's go get this first one in the air" Chris said ready for the festivities to commence.

"Bet" Trey nodded and put Kairi down and faced Vonnii. "I'll be right back"

"Awwwwww" the women gushed at them making both Trey and Vonnii blush.

"Go I'll be fine" she assured him and waved him off.

The guys had made their way out of the room and down to the basement leaving the girls alone and giving them some time to get to know Vonnii. So far they could tell that she was a little on the quiet and shy side but she also looked like once she got to know you that she'd let her true colors shine through. You know so right now she was a little reserved and scoping the scene which they didn't mind at all. It was understandable.

"So Vonnii I'm the nosey baby sister so would care to share how you met Trey" Alaina said and asked wanting to get the scoop on how she and Trey had become friends.

"Yes, yes inquiring minds are wondering" Mimi said ready to sip on some tea as usual.

"Don't mind them you don't have to share if you don't want to" April said even though she wanted to know as well but she didn't want to pressure her into doing something she didn't want to do.

"It's sort of embarrassing" Vonnii said blushing and put her hands over her face then removed them.

"Oh hells now I need to know" Alaina said wondering just how embarrassing was it.

"Don't be laughing at me y'all" Vonnii said looking between the group of women.

"Scouts honor" Alaina said and placed her hand in the air.

Vonnii took a deep breath and began telling them about the day she had met Trey. That day had been a stressful yet embarrassing day for her but throughout her embarrassment she had ended up meeting a man she had grown to like. He had been a wonderful friend to her and even with them moving at a slow pace she didn't mind. It was actually refreshing to know that he wasn't just being friendly just to get into her panties.

"Aww babes that's not as embarrassing as I thought it would be" Alaina said.

"Think of it this way how many women can say Trey Songz saved them from falling and replaced their drink" Ebony said as they tried to cheer her up about the situation and she appreciated it.

"That's true" Vonnii said. "When you put it like that it doesn't sound so bad after all"

"Exactly" Mimi said.

"Momma baby sista woke" Kairi said as she tapped April as she now stood in front f her.

"Ok" April said and looked at the girls. "Excuse me babes" she walked away with Kairi by her side as they made their way over to Charlie's playpen. "Aww look at mommy's baby with ya cute self in ya lil tutu" April smiled down at her as she reached for her and picked her up. "Whatcha want ya hungry or need a diaper change or ya ready to party" April asked as Charlie looked up at her smiling. Her baby was one happy baby. She stayed with a smile on her face.

"Momma she wants to party with us" Kairi said answering for Charlie like she often did.

"Well let's go party then my babies" April said smiling down at her as they made it back over to the girls. Luckily she had her walker there so she would be able to be down on the floor with Kairi.

"Ok"

"My babies said they want to party so ladies let's get this party started" April said as she approached the girls.

"Awwww she's adorable" Vonnii said looking at Charlie. "Wayment are those freckles" she gushed.

"Thank you thank you" Chris and Dave said in unison as they walked back into the living room.

"And yes they are she got them from me" Chris said referring to her freckles. "Ya time is up" Chris said and reached for Charlie.

"I can tell by the look on ya face that you're confused" April said to a confused looking Vonnii and chuckled. "At twelve midnight you'll have all the answers to ya questions and back to you bestie she just woke up" April said looking at Chris while Dave stood there acting like he wasn't a part of what was going on. April knew if Chris wasn't coming for Charlie then he damn sure was.

"Yea but you had her to ya self while I was gone" he shot back. It was the same shit just a new day.

"Nope unkie momma said we about to party" Kairi said as a matter of fact looking at Chris making everyone laugh as she shut him down.

"Niecy niece" Chris looked down at her.

"Told you so" April said and walked off with both Kairi and Charlie and hit the dance floor. "You ready to show em what ya got Love Bug"

"Yup" she said and started dancing to the music already playing and being the mother that she was April started dancing with her as they got the party started making everyone get on the dance floor.

"Alaina please help ya man out on the dance floor" Ebony said looking at August struggle dance. When it came to dancing it was just a no go for him. Singing was his best bet.

"Hey now sis he done got a lot better" Alaina said taking up for her man. It was true he had definitely improved but he could still use a lot more improvement.

"Tell em lil baybeh" August said as he walked up behind her dancing with a drink in his hand.

"Lawd" Ian said looking over at him and Alaina shaking his head while he danced with Ananda.

"I'm just mad that Chris Brown has been his best friend for years and has yet to teach him anything" April said jokingly as she danced with her babies.

"He's improved hasn't he" Chris shot back.

"Not enough" Mimi mumbled.

"I don't preciate' how y'all coming for lil bruh" Shooter chimed in as he two stepped with Mimi.

"Oh boy" the girls said already knowing what was about to happen.

"See my bruh always got my back" August said still dancing not giving a fuck. He was enjoying himself as he should be.

"We know" Ebony said dancing with Bully all caked up in his arms.

"I see unkie's baby" Trey cooed looking over at a smiling Charlie while him and Vonnii graced the dance floor along with the rest of them. She was slowly opening up.

"She doesn't talk to strangers Trey" Dave said jokingly as he danced with his girls.

"Ouch" he said and clutched his heart. He knew it was all jokes but he also knew that he hadn't been around in a minute and he needed to change that. "You remember unkie right" he said and made his way over to April then stopped and tilted his head looking confused as hell. April looked back at him and laughed already knowing what had caught his attention. He looked over at Dave then back at April then back at Dave then walked off. He walked away looking as if he was looking for something and once the music abruptly stopped they knew that's exactly what he had been searching for. Everyone turned around and looked at him.

"WTF Trey" August said looking at him while everyone laughed. He was really out there dancing without a care in the world and now Trey had just stopped his show.

"Y'all got some explaining to do. I get it I've been MIA for a lil while but dang I can't get a phone call or a text or a picture at least" Trey said looking between April and Dave then at Chris and August feeling like someone should've said something but it wasn't Chris and August's surprise to tell so they didn't speak on it to him.

"We figured we'd tell you tonight when we all caught up" April said.

"Well I'm here wth when and how" he said sounding like his feelings were hurt causing everyone to laugh. Yet Vonnii was lost she didn't know what was going on.

"I done came back and you done bounced" Errol said laughing. He had even missed the fact that Errol was now a part of the pack.

"That's what happens when people forget bout family" Bully said joking with him as well. Trey had been missing in action and they were going to let him know just that.

"Unkie Treyyyyy" Kairi said dramatically ready for him to turn the music back on. She just like August had been in her little zone.

"Sorry unkie's baby but I need answers first" he said looking at her then back at April and Dave.

Dave laughed. "It happened Christmas night. I didn't do it around family but we told everyone the next day. We had a lil family day. Besides we knew you were in VA chilling with family so we were holding off"

"We've only been engaged for a week long lost" April said lying and laughing but to family it was only a week.

"Congrats but y'all not off the hook I still want details" he said and turned the music back on.

"Thank you" August said.

The party went on without a hitch as the couples danced together and switched it up here and there letting the women huddle up in a circle and dance together while they looked on and enjoyed the festivities. As the night went on the men hit the basement every time they felt the need to put smoke in the air. It was another fun night but the night wasn't over just yet.

"This is how we should've entered the year last year ma" Dave smiled down looking at April in his arms as they stood in the middle of the floor dancing.

She smiled back at him. "Yea it would've been lovely but we weren't ready for each other just yet and if we were together there would be no Charlie and I can't see my life without her" she said honestly. April knew what today was just like Dave and Chris and even their family knew. Even still it was a night she didn't regret not one bit. On this very same day last year her miracle baby was conceived. Charlie was her miracle baby, her rainbow baby, and her do over. She'd repeat that night a million times over just for her.

"Understood somethings happen for a reason. I'm just grateful that this year on this very same day I get to call you mines, my fiancé, and the mother of my children" he said then placed a chaste kiss to her lips. He didn't care what had gone down last year. At the end of it all he had gotten everything out of that night. April being pregnant with Charlie and them trying to be in a relationship made them work harder and fight for what they wanted and in the end they got just that. They had real love, a family, togetherness, and a bond that couldn't be broken.

"And this is why I pray for you and what we have every night" she said and cheesed from ear to ear.

"Say less you ready for tonight though" he questioned knowing she had talked to Chris about posting Charlie up on her Instagram.

"Always ready" she said and she was. She had sat back and thought about it and came to the conclusion that she didn't give a fuck what people said about her. It is what it is. It's what people do anyway. Just as long as they didn't come for her child then there was no problem.

"Say less"

"Aight everybody it's almost time so come get a shot glass and let's get ready to enter this new year and break the internet" Ian said all hype as Ananda lined up the shot glasses and filled them with Hennessy Pure White. "Normally I'm the one with the big speeches and long prayers but tonight I'm passing this one down to my brother from another Senior. I figure this is a new year and yes we've been a family for some time now but let's start the new year off properly and share these moments the right way and make some new traditions" Ian said as he looked over at Senior while everyone grabbed their glasses. Ian had realized that it just wasn't his family anymore and he was going to have to share his moments with Senior and let him have his moments as well.

"Senior I don't remember how ya speeches go but just don't be like my brother here and make a book out of it" Ny-Reek said and looked over at Senior then at Ian and just like always everyone laughed.

"Yea well if I leave it up to you there won't be a speech" Ian said knowing Ny-Reek's speeches weren't speeches at all.

"I like to get straight to the point" he said and shrugged with his glass in his hand.

"Daddy amen isn't a speech though" Ebony said laughing at him knowing he had no patience when it came to long speeches.

"And still God knows what I'm thanking him for" he said looking at her.

Vonnii looked on at the family she was surrounded by and laughed. Yes they were an established family and a well-known family but they were like any other family and she loved it. She could tell off bat that they were really down for one another and respected one another. She didn't mind being around them. They were welcoming, didn't treat her differently then they treated each other, they didn't make her feel like a stranger or a plus one. It was as if they had hung around each other quite a few times. Vonnii really didn't have friends like that but she could see herself hanging amongst the girls. Even the older women were same. They were funny as hell and loyal to one another. She could see that shit a mile away. Even when it came to the men they were all the same. She didn't know how Dave and Chris were as cool as they were with April once being with Chris but she could tell that it was all love and respect. It was actually nice to see grown men acting like adults and not dwelling over the past. She had also low key figured out that Charlie was definitely Chris's biological child and brand new fresh out the box but Dave was in fact her father as well. She figured this is what Trey meant when he said his family was blended but there was no drama and it was filled with nothing but love. Whatever it was she loved the vibe. Even with the money they clearly had no one was snobby and no one walked around with their nose stuck in the air as if they were better than anyone. It was just a vibe.

"Don't mind them V we go through this all the time" April said smiling at her.

"I Stan" she said smiling back.

"SPEECH...SPEECH...SPEECH" a tipsy Shooter said starting everyone up as they now all chanted speech...speech...speech as they focused on Senior giving him his moment.

Senior chuckled and looked around the room filled with nothing but love and family as his woman Mama Faye stood by his side with her arm wrapped around his waist smiling. "Thanks for sharing" he said and nodded at Ian. "This is one of those wow moments for me. Back in the day I ran the streets with both of my brothers Ian and Ny-Reek but things happen. They went their way and I went mines but there was never any bad blood. Next thing I know years passed and our oldest children crossed paths and brought us back together and not only us but all of us in this room. Sure everyone knew of each other and had their own relationships with one another but not like this" he said and paused.

"The world is big yet so small. My son could've fallen in love with any other woman yet it was my friend's daughter and one that had been under his nose while growing up yet he had never saw her. Now look at them and us all together. I say that to say that God works in mysterious ways and all things come full circle. I have my brothers and best friends back. My wife has her best friend and even gained another one" he said and looked at Ananda and then at Mama Joyce then continued.

"My eldest son finally has a family of his own and one hell of a woman. A woman so strong minded and loyal that she not only got my sons from another Bully and Shooter women who are for them and loyal but she took the time to bring my sons back together and restore our family. This family our family has been through our ups and downs during 2019 but in the end we've come out on top and stronger than ever. Friendships and co-workers have turned into a brotherhood and made a sisterhood even stronger even down to our three lil babies Kairi, Charlie, and Royalty their bond will never be broken" he said and paused again but he had to get this shit off of his chest. So much had gone down in 2019. From April and Dave meeting, to them breaking up, April getting pregnant by Chris, the fights with Millie, Dave and Millie getting back together, April and Hazel falling out, and crippling Profit it had definitely been a tumultuous year.

"I know I'm going on and on but it needs to be said. I know what tonight is and I know y'all are going to bring in the New Year with a bang by announcing Papa Senior's littlest grandbaby. The internet will break and words will be said but we're the Triple B's. We are the Brewster's, the Blackmon's, and the Brown's nothing and no one can hold us down. So with that being said let's fuck up 2020 and make it our year" Senior said with his head held high and his glass in the air.

"Ouuu momma grandpa said a bad word" Kairi said.

"Don't worry grandpa's baby I gotcha money" he said and of course they laughed.

"That was a good speech Senior" Mama Faye said beaming at him and hugged him tight.

"Thanks baby" he said and leaned down and kissed her.

"Yesssssss" the women dragged looking at them making Mama Faye blush.

"Aight y'all it's time 10...9...8...7...6" August and Shooter said counting down extra hype.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS" the family happily shouted and tossed their drinks back including April and Kairi who glasses were filled with juice. All the couples turned to each other cheesing as they shared kisses happy to make it another year period on earth and being able to bring it in together. They even showed Kairi love showering her with kisses while Charlie was out for the night. They knew that Kairi would be right behind her.

"Apple you ready" Chris asked with his phone in his hand cheesing. It was time to let the world know about Triple B.

"Hell yea" she said extra hype.

"Make sure you put up a good pic of my niece too" Errol said. They were all going to light up the internet with pictures of Triple B.

"All of her pictures are good pictures" April said laughing as she looked at her photo album filled with Charlie, Kairi, and Royalty. She had so many pictures of them that they had their own album on her phone. She picked the pictures she wanted from the day she was born and damn near light bright to today where she had that 24K melanin glow. She chose three pictures, made a collage, posted it up, and captioned it in all caps daring someone to say some shit.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2019 MY MIRACLE BABY, MY RAINBOW BABY, AND ONE OF MY BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS WERE BORN. CHARLIE YOU ARE MY LIGHT, MY LIFE, YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE, AND YOU WERE WORTH KEEPING A SECRET. YOUR BIG BROTHER OUR GAURDIAN ANGEL COULDN'T MAKE THIS MOMENT. SO WITH YOU I WAS SO SCARED THAT YOU WOULDN'T MAKE IT EITHER. I THOUGHT I WOULD JINX YOUR PRESCENCE IF I SPOKE UP SOONER BUT YOU WERE A FIGHTER AND STRONG SINCE DAY ONE! YOU COMPLETED OUR FAMILY, YOU MADE US WORK HARDER FOR WHAT WE WANTED, AND YOU HELPED HEAL MY BROKEN HEART. GOD HAS A FUNNY WAY ABOUT LIFE. YOU THINK YOU'RE MOVING ON FOR A NEW BUT SOMETIMES HE TIES PEOPLE TOGETHER AND SOMETIMES FOR THE GOOD. THANK YOU @ChrisBrown FOR PLANTING OUR LIL SEEDLING, STICKING AROUND, NOT MISSING ANY APPOINTMENTS, BEING THERE FOR HER BIRTH, & WATCHING HER BLOOM INTO A PRECIOUS LIL FLOWER AND MAKING THIS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. CMB JR WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU. THANK YOU TO MY ROCK @Dave_East, MY BFF, MY MAN CRUSH EVERY DAY, MY MAN, MY PAPI, MY FIANCE, AND ALL OF THEE ABOVE FOR HEARING THE NEWS, STICKING BY MY SIDE, NEVER TREATING ME DIFFERENTLY, HOLDING ME DOWN, AND LOVING ME THE WAY YOU DO. NOT ONLY DO YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU LOVE MY CHILD. NOT ONLY DOES MY CHILD HAVE FATHER WHO LOVES AND ADORES HER BUT SHE HAS TWO FATHERS TO LOVE ON HER & TWO BIG SISTERS WHO DOTE ON HER. THANK YOU BOTH FOR BEING THE MOST LOVING AND CARING FATHERS THAT ANY CHILD COULD DREAM OF. I PRESENT TO YOU CHARLIE AVA BROWN/BLACKMON/BREWSTER AKA TRIPLE B. OH YEAH WHAT'S UNDERSTOOD DOESN'T NEED TO BE EXPLAINED. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

April uploaded the picture and double checked to make sure there wasn't any spelling errors then hit them with a back to back picture of Royalty, Kairi, and Charlie in matching outfits and captioned it "WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE BUT MOMMA HAD TO SHOW OFF ALL OF HER BABIES. MOMMA LOVES YOU THING 1, THING 2, AND THING 3🥰

"Sissssss yes that's how you do it" Alaina said cheesing happy that April had finally posted up their baby.

"Ya lucky you turned off the comments. I was bout to flood that ish" Ebony said cheesing just like Alaina.

"True ish" Mimi added as the whole family went and liked her pictures.

"Let the games begin" Shooter said ready for some slick shit to come out of someone's mouth better yet fingers even though the comments were off.

"Mess around and have Pops drop the coordinates" August said on go.

"Done" Chris said super cheesy as April's phone went off with a notification from him. He had posted up a picture of him and Charlie from the day she was born. She was laid up on his chest doing skin to skin contact as he looked down at her in pure awe and love in his eyes. His caption was just him and April didn't expect anything less. He captioned it 'My baby was 2 seconds away from being a light bright like her daddy but she's the cutest lil chocolate baby I've ever seen with a face full of freckles like who? Me her daddy! Daddy loves you Charlie and I'm blessed to be ya father. You are my second chance for making things right and proving to not only ya mother and ya brother but to myself that I would be there through it all. Thanks for making this journey, these moments, and memories worth it @thing1_AeleganceB. You're the real MVP and like you said what's understood doesn't need to be explained and to my brother @Dave_East thanks for being there for my baby and treating her as if she was yours I appreciate it.'

"I'm sorry but I so Stan this family" Vonnii said out loud looking at all of them go to bat for each other.

"It's what we do" Bully said. "Family rules everything around here"

"Facts" they all said together.

"Here for it" she said smiling.

"Come on Pops what you putting up" Errol said looking over Dave's shoulder as Dave searched for a picture that he wanted to use.

Dave just laughed. He found the picture he wanted. It was a picture of him and Charlie in bed with her sleep on his chest. He posted up and captioned it. 'For a while I thought it would just be ya big sister Kairi but ya momma surprised me and yes I was taken back but you Triple B were worth it all. None of us can see life without you. Pops loves you and ya big sister loves you. Thanks @ChrisBrown for allowing me to be in her life, watch her grow, and call her mines. You know I got her. Like my wife @thing1_AeleganceB and my brother @ChrisBrown said what's understood doesn't need to be explained.
#familyovereverything #blendedfamilesaretheshit
#dontgetmadgetglad
#dontcomeformines
#TRIPLEB'S"

"Really" Shooter looked at him and shook his head. "Don't get mad get glad"

Dave shrugged. "A nigga didn't feel like being mean"

"God please don't let anybody come for mines" Ananda said looking up at the ceiling already knowing what type of time their family was on. They were ready for someone to jump stupid just so they could check them.

"Please don't" Mama Faye and Mama Joyce said together.

"Ok phones down y'all posted my grandbaby up now let's get back to celebrating the New Year the hate will be there later so stand down" Ian said. He was right though there was no point on waiting for the fuckery to commence. They could at least enjoy the rest of the New Year on a good vibe.

"Point taken let's go" Bully said feeling the wave of the drinks he had been throwing back and just like that the party was back jumping.

Kairi and Charlie were down for the night so the party was extra lit at this point. Everyone was feeling the wave as drinks were back in their hands and smoke filled the air while April was on a natural high. She was enjoying the night, happy that everyone had made it, happy that everyone was enjoying themselves, and happy to have finally announced her baby girl to the world. By now all of the women had taken selfies, group pictures, and pictures with their men, a few family pictures curtesy of Vonnii, and now they were out of their heels fucking up the dance floor like they were at the club including Vonnii. She had finally let loose and was having the time of her life. In the middle of dancing April's phone went off. She started not to look at it but decided against it. She reached for her phone and grabbed it out of her bra. Looking down at her phone she grinned as she viewed the text.

Unkie: 911...it's time

She read it and looked around the room for uncle Ny-Reek. Seeing him posted up against the wall with a drink in his hand and a mug on his face looking her way she nodded at him. She just knew some fuck shit was going to pop off. She didn't know when but she was happy that she was prepared. Dave looked down at her wondering what she was mischievously grinning about.

"Follow me" April said and grabbed his hand leading him to the kitchen knowing he wanted to know what was going on.

"What's going on" Dave curiously asked like she thought he would and swiftly picked her up, placed her on the island, and stepped between her legs.

"Well some time ago you asked me for a favor and I promised I would deliver. Well it's time for me to handle it...well that's if she's the threat"

________________________________
-Happy reading I hope you guys enjoyed. Now for that popcorn and those snacks they will definitely be needed for the next chapter 😈😂 Y'all know how I do I just can't give y'all the goods like that without a proper setup. I'm currently working on it and this shit has me 😁😈. Y'all know it's most likely going to end up being 2 parts too.
-I done did y'all so bad with these meanwhiles that y'all think every time I say meanwhile it means it's about to go down 😂. Not this time I had to make sure they entered the new year on good vibes because it's about to go DOWN 😈
-Trey gonna need to start coming around before they start treating him like a stranger 😂 how are y'all feeling Vonnii so far 🤔
-Senior finally got some speaking time of his own 🥰
-Triple B has officially been announced. What do y'all think is about to happen since they all let the world know about her 🤔
-Unc done sent out that text so y'all already know what that means. April has nothing in her way or stopping her this time around. She about to get those rounds 😈
-You see she really doesn't know who the threat is. It could be Agnes or it could be someone else. Who do you think it is and why 🤔
-Any, who sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 🥰
-If you are reading & not commenting no problem just make sure you color the ⭐️ please & thank you 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 42.6K 44
⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READING⚠ Independent, ha...
885K 48.7K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
53.1K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
431K 15.2K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...