Pull Me Closer | Jikook |

By newmoon2020

"You belong to me Jimin, feed that in your head " - Jungkook Where Jimin tries hard to stay away from Jungkoo... More

chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣
New Book 🌷
Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣
Fun Facts
New Book 🌷

Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣

11.2K 559 174
By newmoon2020

3 months later

"Hello.."

" Tae tae..."

" Jiminah.."

" Tell me everything fast.. how's your honeymoon?" Jimin asked his newly married best friend who just got back from his honeymoon..

" It was... good.." Tae simply said, Jimin was sure that the older must be blushing right now..

"Just good? I won't believe that.. " he teased his friend..

" Shut up Jiminie.. you know what happens in honeymoon, if you don't know, just ask your 'Jungkookie'.. he'll teach you.. I'm sure he must be a pro in that.." Tae said making Jimin all red.. they both giggled through the phonecall..

" Ok now tell me, when is your dance fest? " Tae tried to change the topic.

" Ugh.. this 25th.. you will come right?"

" Of course, me and Yoongi hyung will definitely come.." he confirmed.

" Oh Tae, I have to go now.. I'll call you later.. byee I love you" he hurriedly said as he looked at his watch.

" Love you too Jiminie.. byee" Tae said.

Jimin quickly made his way to the practice room.. it's been two months, he is practicing for the upcoming dance fest. The hectic practice made his dance perfect but the younger lost almost four kg during this time.

Jungkook wasn't happy with this, he scolded whenever Jimin skipped food or sleep.. it was Jimin's habit. without resting he practiced day and night for this event.. it's not only for the marks, but many big dance companies will come to the fest.. they will sponsor the talented students. That's an achievement for any student..
So he was trying his best to make his dance perfect.

Jungkook got busy in his new business along with the company things. He had to go out of town often. His new business with Lee Fashions grew big fastly, so did the friendship with Sophia. She pretended very well that Jungkook fell for her fake character.. Now he considered her as a good friend more than just a business partner.

She was very friendly with Jimin too, at least she showed it like that.. often she visited their house.. she was like a close family friend to them. Sophia was too good at her acting that, the couple believed her without any doubt..

🌸🌸🌸

"Oppa.." Rose whined to Jimin who was practicing for the last two hours continuously..

Jimin paused the music and walked towards her, wiping the sweat with a towel...

"Stop it Oppa.. you are more than perfect already, now come.. I'm starving" she complained, dramatically placing her hands on her stomach.

" Go and have lunch then.. I'm not hungry.." Jimin replied making Rose to pout.

" No no.. I won't go alone.. you should eat Jiminie.. you look weak.. otherwise I'm going to call Jungkookssi" she threatened. It's her last weapon to make Jimin agree to something..

"Don't... I'll come, ugh.. this girl will be the death of me.. yah wait, I'm coming.." Jimin frowned before taking his bag.. Rose was already out of the room laughing..

She considered Jimin as her family so did Jimin, and she never backed out when it comes to him.. she always forced him to eat and rest.. almost everyday they fought for silly things, Jimin always teased her, she irritates him everytime.. That's how their relation is, just like real siblings..

Rose was on her phone while waiting for Jimin, but he didn't come.. so she walked back to the practice room to check.

" Jiminie.." she almost screamed watching her friend laying on the floor unconscious.

🌸🌸🌸

" How are you feeling Mr Jeon?" Doctor asked Jimin, who was now consious..

" I'm fine doctor.." he replied..

" Oppa.." Rose was controlling her tears.. she really got tensed seeing him unconscious, there weren't anyone to help her too because it was a holiday.. those who came to practice weren't anywhere near at that time.. she panicked at first but somehow managed to wake him up..

Jimin said that he was fine but she compelled him to visit a doctor. When they reached the hospital, Jimin again felt dizzy..

Jimin consoled her, caressing her back fondly. The doctor was watching this with a smile..

" So Mr. Jeon, you are very weak that's why you fainted.. vitamin deficiency is also there.. you have to eat more and sleep more... Your body seems very weak.." Dr adviced him to which Jimin and Rose nodded..

" Is everything fine doctor? Nothing to worry right?" Rose asked to confirm.. doctor chuckled seeing the girl's concern, she is cute.

" otherwise everything is fine.. you can go.. but take complete rest once you reached home, take care of him.." he said the last one to Rose.. she instantly nodded.

With that they both thanked the doctor and left the room. Once they were out, Rose bumped into someone as she was looking at Jimin..

" Can't you walk properly, are you blind ? ohh is that you, Jimin?" The person said making both Jimin and Rose to look.

" Ohh Sophia.. hii" Jimin said with a smile. But Rose frowned not impressed with the way the girl talked.

" What happened Jimin, why are you here? Are you hurt anywhere?" She eyed him to check for any bruise or something, pretended like she was really worried.

" No.. no.. I just fainted during dance practice, but nothing to worry.. oh by the way I forgot to introduce, Sophia this is Rose my friend.. "

" Best friend" Rose corrected him and Jimin chuckled at her childish behaviour.

" Yeah best friend, and this is Sophia Jungkook's business partner.."

" and best friend" this time it was Sophia's turn to correct. Jimin chuckled at this too, but Rose glared at her..

" Oppa.. let's go, you should take rest.." she told and Jimin looked at Sophia apologetically..

" then.. bye Sophia.. see you later.."

" Bye Jimin, byee kiddo.." she winked at Rose.With that Sophia walked away,

" I don't like her.. " Rose admitted with a disgusting face..

Jimin said nothing but laughed at her, he knows how easily his friend judges a person without knowing them personally..

🌸🌸🌸

" Good afternoon uncle, I hope I'm not disturbing you.." Sophia said as she entered into the doctor's room. It was the same doctor who checked Jimin before..

" Sophiii... What pleasant surprise.. what made my niece to come and visit me?" The doctor beamed..

" I wanted to restock my medicines, so.." she reasoned.. the doctor's face fell down hearing this.. Sophia was taking medication, consulting a psychiatrist.. his uncle felt sad for her that at this very young age she has to go through a mental breakdown, little did he know it was all her own fault...

Suddenly someone knocked the door,

" Come in.." doctor said and a nurse came in with a report in her hand.

" Doctor,you left this report in the lab.." she handed him a report and left the room..

🌸🌸🌸

When Jungkook entered the house, he saw Jimin sitting in the couch, his head resting back and eyes closed..

" Baby.." he called making Jimin woke up from his little nap.

Jungkook turned to look at the kitchen, when he heard noise coming from inside.. he looked at the younger suspiciously..

" It's Rose.. " Jimin told him.

" What's she..."

" Oppa your soup is ready"

Jungkook's words cut off when Rose came in with bowl of hot soup in her hand..

She stood straight seeing Jungkook sitting beside Jimin.. she bowed to him, careful not to spill the soup..

" What are you doing here?" He asked Rose and she looked at Jimin, who blinked his eyes twice, indicating not to tell anything.. Jungkook noticed this little interaction between them.

" Jimin oppa fainted.. in the afternoon" she said

" WHAT??!!" Jungkook impatiently asked and quickly turned to check Jimin..

" Baby are you ok? What happened?" He asked almost like a wisper, his voice cracked.

" He's fine now.. doctor said that he should take rest, his body is very weak due to lack of sleep and vitamins.." she said making Jimin sigh.. this girl can't keep quiet, he thought..

" I'm fine Jungkooah.. she was just exaggerating" he tried to convince his husband who looked panicked. Jungkook pulled him closer caressing his back.

" Why didn't you call me?"

Rose wasn't sure to whom he is asking the question,

" He said that you are out of town for a meeting.." she said anyway.

" Thank you so much Rose.. thank you being there for him.. " Jungkook stood up and thanked her with a hug.. she smiled back..

She left after some time, telling Jimin to take care.. Jungkook helped Jimin to get in their room even though he said he can walk.

" You are not leaving the bed for a week.." Jungkook ordered sitting beside Jimin, who was lying in the bed..

" One week?? No no... I can't do that, I have to practice for the fest.. please Kookie.. see I'm fine now.." Jimin pouted.

" I said no.. I won't allow you to go to practice like this, look at your state.. you look pale, lifeless.. this is not my Jimin.. my baby is beautiful and healthy.. " Jungkook said with a fake frown, caressing Jimin's cheek softly.

" What are you trying to say? That I'm not beautiful anymore? That you don't want me anymore?" He turned his back towards Jungkook, not happy with what he heard..

Jungkook chuckled at him before lying next to him.. he pulled the younger closer and made him turn and look at him..

" You know what I meant.. you are still beautiful, but you.. you are not healthy like before.. you look weak.. feel like you'll break if I hug you tight.." to this Jimin pouted and hugged Jungkook tightly

"See.. I'm not broken" he said giggling.

" It's not good to skip food or sleep, and I should blame myself for not taking care of you.. I wasn't there for you when you needed me.. I was so busy lately" he said apologetically, his eyes were teared up. Jimin cupped his husband's face and shook his head..

" Don't be sorry baby.. it's not your fault.." Jimin consoled him

" I don't know baby.. nowadays whatever I do, I don't get much time from work.. always getting busy.. I couldn't even give you enough time.. sorry Kitten, forgive me.. I promise, I'm going to take a week off.." he said before kissing Jimin, it wasn't anything lust.. it was something like a promise..

"I love you"

"I love you more.." Jungkook replied.

soon they fall into sleep, hugging eachother..

🌸🌸🌸

" Oh god " the doctor rubbed his forehead, looking at the report..

" what happened uncle? Is everything ok?" Sophia asked.

" I made a huge mistake.. "

" What is it uncle?" She asked again.

" The patient that came here before, I thought the girl with him was his girlfriend so I didn't thought about the chances of pregnancy.. but according to this report, he is 2 weeks pregnant.. I didn't informed him that" he said and shook his head in disbelief, he couldn't believe that he made such a mistake..

" What's his name ?" Sophia asked curiously, remembering Jimin was here before with a girl..

" Jeon Jimin" doctor said looking at the name in the report.

Sophia fisted her hands trying control her emotions, she maintained a straight face but inside she was fuming. 'it can't be.. no' she said in her mind.

" I have to call him and tell him the good news" the doctor said and took the phone to dial the number in the report. But Sophia cut the call immediately making her uncle confused.

" Uncle, actually he is my friend.. if you don't mind, I'll inform him personally.. "

" Your friend?" He asked to confirm

" Yes, even I met him in front of the hospital too when I was coming here.. the girl with him is his friend.. and he's married to a guy, who is my business partner.. I'm going to meet them anyway, so I can give them this good news if you allow me.. please" she tried her best to convince her uncle and she succeeded too..

" Ok then.. and please tell him that I said sorry and of course to consult a gynecologist too.. asap" he said with a smile and handed the report to Sophia.She nodded before leaving the room..

Once she reached her car, she read the report thoroughly, eyes fixed at the word 'positive'.. her grip tightened almost tearing the paper...

" Do you really think I'll tell you this, huh?? What a joke, I won't let you live happily with my Jungkook.. no.. never.. that's my place, I should be the one giving Jungkook a baby, not you.. and this is going to be my next weapon.. aww poor Jiminie.." she laughed loudly like a maniac, looking at the report..

🌸🌸🌸

What's going to happen now? 😱

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
113K 4.7K 12
"Appa, you have fever?" "No baby, appa is fine. The room is just too hot, that's why appa is sweating" Do you really have this low tolerance towards...
499K 28.5K 43
[ COMPLETED ] ★ Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are best friends and partners in business, Mafia business . This two feared boys are inseparable best fr...