The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley

127 3 4
By racoonqueen1

*Anne's Prov*

„That was amazing!"

"I wonder who will be the next to make a Weasley?"

"I never thought they had it in them."

"I wish I knew them better!"

"Isn't that the girlfriend from one of the twins?"

"Oh yeah."

"Hey Anne!"

"How much did you help while providing this great plan?"

"Not much, all credits to them," I answer shortly and move as fast as it is possible in this overcrowded school halls.

The truth? The whole day I have to hear such statements and questions. I just wish I wouldn't. I wish I wouldn't be known as the girlfriend of someone who did a Weasley.

Yes, it was a spectacular indeed. 

Did they flood a whole corridor with a portable swamp? Yes they did. 

Did they manage to make the most memorable prank in their whole career? Yes they did. 

Did they manage to make Peeves salute and listen to them? Oh and how they did. 

Did a certain someone at least tell his girlfriend that they had planned this? No, no he didn't. 

Did a certain someone at least leave a note to why they left or at least said a goodbye? No he didn't. 

Did a certain someone mention anything or at least drop a hint to where they might be going? No. Not personally, just a freaking address where their shop might be. 

A shop I didn't even know about.

I knew that they wanted to sell their products and wanted to have a joke shop in near future. However, non-of them even said a word that they already have one. That anything like this was planned. Nothing.

So please, don't be too harsh on me when I say I hate George Weasley right now. I hate him for leaving me in this hell without a single word.

I had the hope that he left a note inside my bag or on our usual places. I even searched on the Astronomy Tower. I'm such a fool for believing in something so silly. I haven't found anything. I'm just pissed. Moreover, pissed that at least every third student points at me. What do they expect? That I have the next glory leaving?

If someone tries to stop me again just to ask how the details went down, I will punch them. Luckily for them I am able to reach the common room without further interruptions. I put my bag down and fall face first into my pillow.

Why did he do that?

Why did he have to leave me like that?

Am I not good enough for him to know about it?

All this questions in my head remain unanswered. I can't just write him a letter and ask, since Umbridge control reads every letter being send back and forth between Hogwarts and everywhere else.

He won't be able, in case he wanted to explain himself, to send a letter inside here. Umbridge will be even more careful about everything that has a Weasley on it or my name for that matter.

He really did leave me alone with her. The demon kitty who had a personal vendetta against me, for merlin knows why?

I just hope that people around me will stop asking about this scenario. I have enough to think about myself, I'm not able to deal with their bullshit as well.

---

Much to my displeasure, the next day's weren't that much different. Everywhere I came in I heard at least one person talk about it. What is so fascinating about it that you still have to talk about it, even though it happened a long time ago? As if Hogwarts wouldn't provide enough gossip to talk about.

I sit down in potions next to Cole and work in silence on my essay. I am more than grateful for him as my partner in this subject. For once he knows when to shut his mouth and hasn't even asked me a single question towards this matter. His girlfriend could at least take a bite from it.

The first night was a horror. I had to cast a spell around my bed, just so I could fall asleep in silence. Even though I started to accept Logan as a friend, she clearly is a sucker for gossip and as for someone who mostly would like their peace it's hard to keep up with her at times.

"Miss Storm it would do you some good to start writing and not staring off into the distance if you want to keep my class," Snape looks at me: "Unless you are interested in pulling a Weasley."

The whole class starts to laugh at his words and I just let go a sigh and start to write.

"I'm sorry professor."

Snape walks past us and just then Cole allows himself to snicker, I kick him underneath the table but he just started to laugh more.

---

"Come on, stand up," Logan pleads pulling the curtains aside.

"Leave me alone," I mumble rolling over to the other side and burring my face into the pillow.

"No, you where the whole day in this room, I dare to say in this bed. You hardly leave it. After school the first thing you do is hide in here and cuddle with your poor blanket that definitely needs a change of colour. And so do you."

"I'm just tired, let me sleep already."

"You slept the whole day. You need to eat. What's wrong with you? Did you and George break up or why are you so sensitive?," she snaps at me.

Logan isn't helping. I feel miserable. My thoughts have taken over again and additional to the whole George dilemma it made everything worse. I don't have the energy to push myself out of my room when it isn't necessary.

I just want to lay them out, seeing as finishing homework doesn't really cheer me up any more. Almost nothing cheers me up any more. I just need rest and this will get better again, right?

"No we didn't. I just want to be alone," I turn around again onto my back.

"Stand up now, I'll take you somewhere that will cheer you up," Logan pulls the blanket off of me.

"Why did you do that?," I whine annoyed.

"The only way to get you to stand up, if you don't move now, I'll cast an Aguamanti on you."

"Why can't you just let me be?"

"Because I can't keep looking at you like that, now get a move on."

"I hate you," I slowly roll out of bed.

"I know"

When I stand and run a hand through my hair yawning she points at my luggage.

"What now?," I ask annoyed.

"Get changed, I'm not taking you with me looking like that."

"Great then I can get back to slee- hey!," I jump back after being hit by some water.

Logan points her wand daringly on me. I sigh and open my luggage. I don't know why I'm doing this.

---

I follow the girl outside onto the grounds, silently questioning everything again. With one point she was right, the fresh air feels great against my skin. We walk over the field towards the forbidden forest and I slow down, hesitant to follow her further.

Nevertheless, I find myself walking into the forbidden forest, looking curiously around, breathing in the scent of the leaves and the wood, capturing the sun that comes through the leaves, leaving a light play on the floor between the trees.

It's quiet and calm, expect for the wind that manages to let the branches crack here and there. I stop and look around. Why did they tell us that this beautiful place was harmful?

"Why are you looking around as if you never were in the forbidden forest?," Logan turns around: "Wait, you never were in the forbidden forest?"

I start to get going again and go deeper into the forest: "Well, I never had to hide a body, so I saw no urgency to get in here."

"Were you never curious to what is in here?"

"At some point yes, but It was against the rules, so I didn't do it."

"We were in here since our second year- strange that you never were a part of that."

"Believe it or not, you guys did a lot without me before this year," I move past Logan who randomly stopped going: "What are we even doing in here?"

"We uhm- I bring you to our usual party spot. The place where we would stand together and just enjoy life as teenagers. Left classrooms are great but you always have to look out and be quiet and here you just can drink and party. Seeing that you never were a part of this, I decided it's time you get to know it at least once. It's time for you to finally participate in the fun stuff."

"Logan, we both have different believes into what is funny and what isn't by the way."

"Hush, those are just excuses. How can you know that this isn't fun if you never took part in it?"

"What makes you so sure I never participated in such a thing?," I look at her, slightly smirking.

"When? With who?"

"You wouldn't know them anyways, I have a life out of Hogwarts you know?"

"So your dislike actually has a reason?"

"Sometimes I really do wonder how you managed to get into your last year," I shake my head teasing.

"Hey!," she laughs and shoves me a bit.

I take a deep breath: "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"It might be odd to ask, but does Cole tell you everything he has in mind or has planned for the future?"

"Well I do hope so. I guess we both try to involve the other in our future plans somehow, however, considering the fact that you are never sure how long a relationship will last, we don't try to revolve everything around us. I mean at the beginning of the school year, I would have never believed that I would be in a relationship with Cole. The biggest player in our year next to Davis, but here we are."

"So you would tell him when you decide to leave the school all of a sudden?"

"Yes I would. He would have a right to know, just as much as you guys would have known that. Can't leave my dorm girls that sudden. Need to tell you that this annoying ass will be pulling an Weasley," she chuckles.

I groan: "Whoever had the idea with naming that an Weasley, I will kill this person someday."

Logan laughs before clearing her throat: "Does this has to do with the Weasley George pulled of?"

I nod: "He didn't even leave a note. I have no idea where I am at. This could be the end of our relationship and I wouldn't know because he didn't tell me."

"I'm sure he'll soon reach out to you or you could reach out to him. Just ask his siblings, he has a lot, where he is, they could probably help you. Did you plan something for the future?"

"No. We haven't even really talked about that aspect before. I mean sure he mentioned his ideal future job with the joke shop. I don't know anymore. I guess it's just the fact that I finally let someone in and then he just left as if it didn't matter anyway and that-"

"That what?," Logan looks at me carefully.

"Nevermind, forget that I mentioned it. Sorry to bother you with that."

Hurt.

"Anne, you can tell me you know that right? I promise you I won't tell anybody, even though I look like that sort of person, I won't."

"Logan I really appreciate it, but it won't change anything. Thank you though for the effort," I give her a weak smile before stopping in front of a crowd standing in front of a fire having butter beer and sorts in their hands.

"Well then at least get your mind of your trouble and let loose, come on," she pulls me towards the table with the snacks and drinks before putting me next to Cole and his friends.

I don't know why I never knew that they had this kind of parties, but even though all I want to do is go back to sleep, a tiny part of me is grateful for Logan to pull me with her. Even if it's just to witness Davis accidently spitting himself.

---

When the next Hogsmeade trip comes around I feel slightly better. Ready to face a new day at work in that pub, something I couldn't bring the energy up to last time. Dad will be pissed, so I made a defending speech up in my mind already.

As I open the door towards the pub it's empty and strangely enough warm. Did Dad actually put wood into the fire place in spring? He never did that. Not even when it was really really cold. The fireplace was only acceptable to be used in winter and just then when it was cold.

"Dad?," I close the door behind me and pull of my coat.

"Anne nice to see you," he appears from the cellar making himself something to drink: "Do you want anything?"

"Water would be nice," I say confused and sit down on a stool.

"Here you go," he places a dirty glass in front of me: "Caleb missed you the last time you weren't here."

"Yes sorry about the long break. There wasn't a Hogsmeade weekend planned for a long time and then I didn't feel very well, that's the reason for the delay. But-"

"Don't worry about it. It's fine," he says taking a sip: "Caleb will be here in a few weeks again. He has to do some stuff at home with his father. Just so you know."

I'm speechless. He just accepted that? No scolding for ignoring my chores? Why is he so chill?

"Thanks? Dad is everything okay?"

"Why? Did I do something wrong?," he looks insecure at me.

"No it's just you are so calm and the fireplace is on. I'm just worried that you aren't feeling well."

He lets go a laugh: "Oh don't worry, it was just a good week. Can't an old man feel good?"

"Sure you can," I say not being used to seeing him happy: "So where can I help today?"

"I thought about you serving the costumers here. I have some stuff to do. Just don't go down into the cellar, I just rebuilt it and it is nowhere near finished and I don't want you to make things worse. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good now go to work"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...
3.2K 101 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
1.6K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...