| π™²π™»πš„π™Όπš‚πšˆ & 𝙸 |

By insane_coco

NATALYA STEPANOV - A new girl with sweet and funny personality. She's very cheerful. Clumsy as hell. She's be... More

HEY!
CAST
~β€’1β€’~
~β€’2β€’~
~β€’3β€’~
~β€’4β€’~
~β€’5β€’~
~β€’6β€’~
~β€’7β€’~
~β€’8β€’~
~β€’9β€’~
~β€’10β€’~
~β€’11β€’~
~β€’12β€’~
~β€’13β€’~
~β€’14β€’~
~β€’15β€’~
~β€’16β€’~
~β€’17β€’~
~β€’18β€’~
~β€’19β€’~
~β€’20β€’~
~β€’21β€’~
~β€’22β€’~
~β€’23β€’~
~β€’24β€’~
~β€’25β€’~
~β€’26β€’~
~β€’27β€’~
~β€’28β€’~
~β€’29β€’~
~β€’30β€’~
~β€’31β€’~
~β€’32β€’~
~β€’33β€’~
~β€’34β€’~
~β€’35β€’~
~β€’36β€’~
~β€’37β€’~
~β€’38β€’~
~β€’39β€’~
~β€’40β€’~
~β€’41β€’~
~β€’42β€’~
~β€’43β€’~
~β€’44β€’~
~β€’45β€’~
~β€’46β€’~
~β€’48β€’~
~β€’49β€’~
~β€’50β€’~
~β€’51β€’~
~β€’Epilogueβ€’~
BYE!
~β€’Bonusβ€’~
~β€’Bonusβ€’~

~β€’47β€’~

3.5K 134 1
By insane_coco

"But I'm your dork"

~Natalya~

I smiled, staring at the calm and quiet water. Just by looking at the sun setting down, the evening hue, calmed my nerves.

I giggled, wiggling my toes as the cool water met my feet.

My body instantly relaxed as the warm familiar arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned my back against his chest and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here standing alone?" Darius asked, nuzzling my neck.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just looking so beautiful here. I couldn't help it."

We and our friends, who were sitting around a bon fire, were the only ones I could see around this side of the beach.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, putting my hands over his, around my waist.

"Hmmm....I can't just leave my girl here alone. What if a large turtle comes and eat you?"

I laughed and elbowed his abs. "Now we wouldn't want that."

He laughed with me as well then kissed my shoulder. "It's cold here. Let's go inside?"

"Nah. I'm fine."

"You're literally freezing." I could picture him rolling his pretty green eyes.

"I'm fineeeeee." I smiled at his concern. I was enjoying the cool wind, blowing my hair.

He grumbled something but I shook my head at him. We stood like that with his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder enjoying this calmness around us. And of course our friends laughter in the background.

" I'll miss this." I whispered, snuggling closer to him.

He hummed. "We can always come back."

"Really?"

I felt him shrug his shoulders. "Yeah. But may be next time just the two of us. As much as I love my friends they can be a huge pain in my aSs."

I laughed, lightly hitting his arm which was wrapped around my waist. "Just admit you love them and that you love being here with them."

"Nah-uh. That's not happen anytime soon. They'll never let me hear the fuCking end of it." He chuckled. "How about we walk a little? I'm fuCking tired standing here." He moved a little away before taking my hand in his and tugging me towards him.

I smiled and we both began to walk with our hands entwined while the other was holding our flip flops.

"I brought this for you." I looked at Darius as he began to take something out of his shorts pocket.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks as he gave me my favorite Hershey's Kisses.

"I thought they were finished?" I asked as I unwrapped one and ate it.

"Yeah. But I hid some from you for later. I fuCking knew that you'll finish them." I gave him a sheepish smile as I put one in his mouth as well.

We walked hand in hand for about half an hour, talking and eating the sweet kisses that he bought.

When we returned back to the beach house, Joseph, Logan, Isaac and Grayson were sitting outside talking and drinking while the girls and Ace went sleeping in their rooms.

Darius stayed back with the guys and I made my way to our room and started to pack the few things.

Tomorrow we were going back to our town. Back to our regular lives. Back to lives we've escaped for a little.

After double checking everything and cleaning the room, I threw myself on the bed and let out a groan. It didn't take minutes before I was out cold.

~~•~~

"Natalya! Wake up or you'll be late for school!" I groaned before hiding under the sheets.

"Natalya!"

"No need to yell! I'm up!" I threw the covers off me then trudged my way to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower and doing my morning routine, I walked inside my closet.

Considering that it was quite chilly today, I chose to wear a black and green checkered long sleeved shirt with green woolen skirt. I decided to wear black leggings underneath.

I tied my hair in a messy bun before wearing my black converse then dashing out the room.

Addy would drop me to school today instead of Darius because he wanted to talk to me about something important.

Just as I was about to reach the last step, my left foot slipped and I fell down on my butts with a thud.

"You good?!" Addy called out from the kitchen.

"Fantastic!"

I stood up then rubbed my butts all the while making my way to where Addy was. I took a Nutella sandwich and ignored Addy as he smirked at me.

"Where's Ella and Rome?" I asked as we make our way to the car.

"Ella's gone to work. Rome's still sleeping. Are you sure you're fine?" He asked after he saw me rubbing my butts with one hand while I ate the sandwich with the other.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I said with a mouth full.

"Take a warm bath after returning from school." He advised as we began to walk outside.

"Thanks but I would really like to stop this conversation now." I said giving him a fake smile. He shook his head with a smile on his face.

As much as I love that Addy worries so much about me, I still don't want to talk about my pain in the butts. Literally.

"The drive to school is short so don't waste anymore time and tell me what you wanted to talk about." I took a huge bite of my sandwich and turned myself to face him.

"So you know that November's coming. Which means my wedding." He gazed at me before turning back to the road.

"Yeah."

"And we decided to go for a honeymoon-"

"That's great!" I smiled at him.

"Yeah. It is. But you didn't let me finish it. We decided to go on honeymoon in December during your winter break so that you can go with us as well. That way we won't have to worry about you leaving alone at home."

I looked at him with an emotionless face. Still trying to figure out whether to laugh or not.

"Your's joking right?"

He shook his head. "I'm not."

I threw my hands in the air. "But that's your bloody honeymoon not a family vacation! No! I'm not agreeing to this crap."

"Natalya...."

"No! It's suppose to be just you and Ella. Not me! Don't tell me you told Ella about this." I glared at him. His silence was the clear answer. "Jesus, Addy! What will she think about me?! That I'm some clingy sister?!"

He rolled his eyes. "You know that she don't see you like this. She understands and she's cool with it. In fact quite happy. We haven't gone somewhere together before. It will be fun. And it's not like we all have to share a daMn room."

"You've thought about it way before. Haven't you?" He gave me a toothy smile. "I won't have a say in this?"

"Nope!" He says popping the P.

"I cannot believe this." I muttered and crossed my arms as I returned back to my original position.

We reached the school after a few minutes. I quickly got out and shut the door. Quite loud may I add.

"Bye!" I said without turning back and continued to walk inside the school.

I'm mad.

No.

I'm super mad!

"Hey, baby." Darius came and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Hey." I mumbled after we pulled away from the kiss.

He furrowed his brows. "You're not blushing because of the kiss. So what's wrong?"

I blinked back the angry tears.

It's so frustrating! It happens every bloody time I'm angry!

"It's nothing important." I mumbled as we make our way to my class.

The students stared at us as we walk with Darius' hands over my shoulders. It has been a few days since we've been back from the beach house and now everyone knew of our relationship. It has been almost a week and they stares from the students haven't faltered.

Most of them were girls. They were jealous or mad, just like I predicted before, that me and Darius are together. I've even heard few things which were spreading around the school. Like how I was Darius' new flavour of the month. Or how he would dumb me after sleeping with me.

Joke was on them though. They thought that we've been dating since our return from the beach house. They didn't know that we've been seeing each other way before. Not that I was planning on announcing to them.

"C'mon....it must be fuCking important if it upsets you this much." Darius said as he pulled me to his chest.

I inhaled his scent while wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'll tell you later."

"Promise?"

"Yeah." My voice came out muffled. He kissed my head and pulled away as we reached my class.

"Don't stress over whatever that is. Okay? I'll come to you and we'll leave to your next class together?"

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"Okay. Love you." He pecked my lips and my mood instantly brightened after this. The warning bell rang and I pulled away before making my way inside the class room with red cheeks.

I stopped mid way and ran back outside. "Love you too!"

Darius laughed before leaning down and pecking my lips one more time, then we parted our ways.

Eleanor was already in the class with Grayson and Ace. The whole beach trip has brought us closer then before. Darius was somewhat okay with Grayson talking with me because he was my step brother now. Insert eye roll.

Idiot!

"Hey!" I greeted before taking a seat beside Elo.

"Bonjour!"

Grayson and I look at each other before bursting in laughter.

"That's so fuCking mean! I'm trying to learn French here! FuCking respect me!" Elo scowled at us.

"Elo, you're not the first person learning french." Grayson said in between the chuckles.

"FuCk off!"

"So I'm throwing this year's best Halloween party and you guys just got the very first invitation." Grayson smirked looking at us.

"Yassss!"

"Thanks."

Elo and I said at the same time.

"But I don't really want to go." I mumbled looking at everything but them.

"Woah! Why?" Grayson asked looking at me.

"My last time at the party was not a great experience. So I'm not really looking forward to this one. Plus I don't know if Addy would let me go." I explained.

I still got shudders remembering what happened last time at the party.

"Oh c'mon! Adrian is the biggest sweetheart! You always made him sound like a fuCking tyrant. When he always let you do whatever you want. You're dating an aSshole! And he's okay with it! What more do you want woman!" Elo exclaimed looking at me.

Grayson laughed at her while I looked slightly embarrassed.

Addy is a sweetheart. When he's not being a demanding wanker!

"So you're in?" Gray asked.

"Of course she is! Like I would let her laze at home at a Halloween night." Elo rolled her eyes.

"Great!" Grayson smacked the table.

"How many people will be there?" I asked him.

He shrugged from his shoulders. "Everyone from the school and some of mine and Ruby's friend."

Elo groaned. "Your sister will be there as well?"

He nodded his head, confused. "I mean yeah. She's my sister."

"Now I'm having second thoughts. Your sister's a fuCking bitCh. No offence." Elo said making me laugh at her.

"Non taken." He laughed with us.

"Where will be this party?" I looked at Grayson.

"I don't know yet. I'm thinking of my own house instead of community hall. I think that would be more convenient." He looked at us for approval.

"I mean yeah.....but Natalya....." Elo looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'll be fine. No need to worry. It's not like your parents will be there, right?"

"Yeah they're out of town for some business. No need to worry." Grayson smiled at me, reassuringly.

"Fan-fuCking-tastic!" Elo pumped his fist in the air.

Just then the teacher entered and silence took over the whole class. She stood in front of the board looking at every one.

"Get ready for the surprise test!"

Several groans were heard. One from me as well.

Did I tell you this is chemistry block?

Oh how much I hate chemistry.

~~•~~

"Natalyaaaaa!!!" Charli squealed before pulling me in a tight hug. I laughed as I hugged her back. "You're so much popular. Everyone's talking about you!"

My eyes widened at her. "Really?"

She nodded her head and pulled me beside her. "Yeah! I mean me being knocked up by Ace was so last news. You're trending!"

I shuddered. "I don't know whether to be flattered or scared."

"I would be scared if I were you." She sympathized with me.

"Sometimes I miss being my nerdy self. Reading in the library. Being awkward. And everything." I sighed.

I hate being in the spotlight. And right now everyone's either mumbling or staring....no glaring at me.

"Dude, she's regretting being your girlfriend!" I jumped and turned to look at the guys. Darius was almost pouting while Ace and Isaac were smirking at me.

"The fuCk he's saying?!" Darius sat beside me, glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes. "He's just being Ace. I mean yeah...dating you has its cons but I love you." I pecked his cheeks.

"I want to throw up." Isaac grumbled looking at us.

"Shut up! They're so cute!" Charli gushed at us.

"So Charli how do you feel not being in the spotlight anymore?" Darius smirked at her.

"This one time I'm not minding it." She replied giving him a sickly sweet smile.

"How's your dad now?" I asked her.

Her dad was disappointed and mad at her for being pregnant at such a young age. And Madison didn't help the situation either. She was working like a gasoline, igniting the fire even more.

"He'll be fine. And if not then I can go and live with my mom till we find a place for ourselves." She shrugged her shoulders.

"How's that going for you guys?" Isaac asked, looking at Charli then at Ace.

"We've found a place. It's better then others." Ace answered.

"You know that you guys can live with me if you want." I offered them.

"Or with me." Darius smiled at them as well.

"Even though I would hate seeing you guys doing it in my house but you guys can move in with me as well. I'm alone most of the time. It will keep me company as well." Isaac said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Awww....I love you guys!" Charli smiled at the guys and she side hugged me.

"You're making me cry." Ace sniffled making me laugh at him.

"But we'll be fine. Thanks though. It means a lot that we can count on you guys." Charli said, looking at everyone on the table.

"Where's Elo?" Isaac asked and an involuntary smile took over my face.

"She and Gray failed their chemistry test. Now they're in the library studying for the test they'll have to give once again in the detention." I explained.

"Yikes!" Charli raised her brows before eating her lunch.

"Yeah."

"And you passed?" Darius looked at me, shocked.

"Yes. Thank you very much!" I scowled at him.

"Grade?" He raised his brows.

"C-." I muttered.

"Barely!" He laughed at me.

"Yeah well at least I'm not failing it. Like you in math!" I smirked at him while our friends burst into laughter.

"Oh you're gonna fuCking pay for this." He gave me an evil smile which to be honest freaked me out a little bit.

But only a little bit!

The rest of the lunch we talked about the upcoming Halloween party. And some other useless stuff.

We decided to go shopping for our costumes later after Elo's detention was over and untill then we decided to wait for her in the school ground.

"So do you guys have any ideas about what you guys will be for this Halloween?" Charli asked from the front seat, turning back to look at me and Elo.

"Zombie!"

"Cheer leader!"

Elo and I said together.

"Oh how original." Ace laughed at us.

Ace was now driving us to the mall. While Isaac said that he would meet us there with the twins while Darius has gone to pick up Rome from some place then he would also meet us at the mall.

"Okay Elo you're not turning up as a zombie for this Halloween and Natalya, cheerleader? Really? I was expecting so much better from you guys." Charli rolled her eyes.

"Oh we're stupid?! Let's fuCking hear your idea!" Elo scowled at her.

"I haven't thought yet. But when I do, it's going to be so much better then your's." Charli snickered.

"FuCk you!" Elo spat at her.

"Hey! Only I'm supposed to fuCk her!" Ace smirked at us through the rare mirror.

"Ace!" Charli blushed as she hit him on his arm.

"What?! I mean it's not something not true!" He shrugged his shoulders.

"That's what made you pregnant in the first place Charli. Don't pretend to be a prude now." Elo snickered making me and Ace laugh.

"Shut up, Elo!" She growled.

The rest of the drive went by with us bickering with each other. It was always fun when I spend my time with them.

It was shocking that I've made such an amazing friends in the short spam of time. The one who stood by each other and never let them down. I couldn't imagine my life without them now.

"I think you should be a clown. Wait you already are." Rome said making me roll my eyes at him.

"I think you should be an arse. Wait...you are already." I retorted.

"Mic drop!" Elo snickered at Rome and pushed me to do the mic drop sign. Which I did with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Darius, I wouldn't let my girl spend awfully lot of time with this crazy girl here." Rome said pointing at Elo.

"Sorry, man. I can't do anything about this." Darius shrugged his shoulders, slinging his arm over his shoulders.

"Like we give a fuCk about what you think!" Elo snickered.

"Ouch!" We ended up laughing at Rome's fake hurt expression.

"See." Darius said, smiling at Elo and me.

"Hey guys, we found something for you!" Charli called us over to her and Ace.

Isaac, Logan and Joseph haven't joined us yet but everyone knew that they were probably here enjoying their time in the food court. I wished I was there with them as well. Eating oh so delicious food.

Lucky them!

Charli showed us the costumes she selected for us. Some were quite interesting. But it wasn't according to THAT level. Not my words.

We left the costume shop and decided to look for our desired outfit from some random shop as soon as the others joined us.

We were divided into groups. Charli, Ace, Rome and Logan were together. Joseph, Isaac and Elo were together, because it was bringing hell tk earth if we left Elo and Isaac to shop together because they argue a lot. Which left only Darius and I. We were not upset with this outcome. And which definitely wasn't unintentionally done by non other then Darius.

"So what should we get?" Darius asked me. He has wrapped his hand around mine and put it in his hoodie's pocket because my hands were too cold.

"I think you should get-"

"Wait, we're not getting matching outfits?!" He cut me off.

"No! It's going to be bloody cheesy and super cringy! We're not matching!" I shook my head.

"But every couple wears matching outfits!" He whined. "I wanted us to wear matching outfits."

I giggled at the pout that formed on his face. "You're a dork."

"But I'm your dork." He winked at me. "But seriously, have you even thought about what you're gonna wear?"

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. This was my first time going to a Halloween party. Last year, Addy and Ella dressed as hunters while I was the lion.

I like to think that I was a very cute lion.

I asked Charli to let me dress as lion. Because I still have that outfit but she said that the outfit should be glamorous. And hot. And sexy. Which lion was definitely not.

Pfft...Me? Sexy?

"May be you should dress as a kitten. Wait let me rephrase. Wild Kitten." Darius smirked at me. I felt my cheeks get warm and I hit his arm. "What?!" The idiot only laughed more.

Bloody Wanker!

"We should fuCking ditCh this thing. I'm not interested in playing dress up and clearly you aren't as well. So let's go and wait in the food court for them." He said then began to walk in the direction of food court.

"Charli will throw a fit if she doesn't see us with our outfits." I reminded him, letting him take me.

"Yeah fuCk that."

~~•~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 233 53
"This year will be different." Meet Savannah Thompson. Your average 17 year old girl. She has two amazing friends and a great relationship with her p...
1.9M 37.1K 45
*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a na...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
3.8M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...