Hop Skip Wed

By ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... More

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 6

1.1K 72 45
By ashwini177

Hi guys i am back, hope you all are safe. hope you like this part.

Silent reader please vote and comment.

Guys you can SUGGEST some childhood memories of ved, tara, shivani and arjun.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

TARA POV:

we were still hugging each other tightly, we broke the hug and arjun said

ARJUN: never say our marriage as a mistake.

I replied

TARA: never

He slowly kissed my cheeks making me blush, he smiled seeing my blush and started caressing my cheeks.

I felt shy and hugged him tightly hidding my face in crook of his neck, he kissed my forehead.

We broke the hug and i tried to go he holded my hand and said

ARJUN: stay here don't go.

I said

TARA: how can i stay here aju, whatif someone sees us together.

He smiled and said

ARJUN: i will say them that you have all the rights to stay here with me as you are my wife.

It felt so good when he acknowledges me as his wife.

He came near me with his puppy dog face and said

ARJUN: please stay afterall its your room also.

He said that and winked at me making me blush. He said

ARJUN: you are blushing alot today and i know it's because of me.

He said that proudly but i changed the topic and said

TARA: okay i will stay.

He immediately hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly arjun room door opened and the persons where shocked to core seeing arjun kissing my forehead.

Me and arjun where also shocked, the persons closed the door behind them and sat on the bed, 1st person took some water and drank 2nd person was still in shock.

1st person said to 2nd person.

1ST PERSON: di did you see the same thing what i saw or it is an illusion.

The 2nd person said

2ND PERSON: no no i think it is a dream, ayaan please pinch me.

Got these two are dramabaaz, i pinched them they shouted together

ANJANA & AYAAN: ah idiot it's paining.

(Its non other than ayaan and anjana😜)

I rolled my eyes, arjun was trying not to laugh.

I glared at arjun and said slowly to him.

TARA: its all because of you now what are you going to say them.

anju came out from shock and hugged me and arjun tightly and even ayaan hugged me and arjun together and both of them said together.

ANJU & AYAAN: i am so happy that my bhai and my best friend are in love.

Arjun immediately said

ARJUN: no we like each other, so don't say this to anyone.

Ayaan said

AYAAN: don't worry bro we won't, but i think so you should learn how to be romantic bro.

I blushed arjun punched him, they left us alone. I said

TARA: now i am leaving i don't won't to get caught by our parents and my brother.

I was about to go he pulled me closer and closer and he asked

ARJUN: am i unromantic?

I blushed and try to go but he hugged me from back and said

ARJUN: i am waiting for my answer.

I smiled said

TARA: may be ayaan was right.

Immediately we heard anju and Ayaan voice

AYAAN: see i said correctly only.

Arjun glared at them, they said

ANJU & AYAAN: don't glare us bhai, we came to say that we are always with you. We will help you both to fall in love.

They said and went, arjun locked the door.

He smirked looking at me and started walking towards me, i started moving back.

I fell on the bed he cane above me and started tracing his fingers from my forehead to my nose, making me blush. He traced his hands from my nose till my fingers and entangled our fingers together.

He kissed my hand making me smile i hugged him, he kissed my forehead. We slept hugging each other.

I was sleeping peacefully hugging arjun suddenly arjun started shouting.

ARJUN: ved listen to me don't stab me, ved, don't STAB! STAB!

ARJUN POV:

it was a pure bliss tara was hugging me tightly. I slowly kissed her forehead just than ayaan and anju entered and saw us together. God they are going to tease me continuously.

I blushed but ayaan said me that i am unromantic not only ayaan even tara also said that.

Today is the best day in my life as tara is hugging me tightly and sleeping in our room.

We where sleeping suddenly ved entered our room and said

VED: how dare you hug my sister.

He said that and was about to stab me.

I got up immediately and started shouting, tara said

TARA: hey don't shout, if you keeping shouting ved bhai will really come and stab you.

I asked her

ARJUN: how did you know that

TARA: because you where shouting like an alarm, no no infact more than an alarm.

I glared at her and she said

TARA: oh shit it was your dream, i wish i had that dream, i wanted to see your reaction.

Saying that she started laughing like a hell, here i was about to die but she is laughing like a hell as if she saw some hilarious film.

I moved closer to her and pulled her in my arms she was sitting on my laps, she stopped laughing i said her

ARJUN: why did you stop laughing?

She did not answer instead she was blushing like a hell, aww i love her blush god i love her so much.

I kissed her blushy cheeks making her blush more, when i was about to kiss her again she said

TARA: if you kiss again i will complain to bhai, you know what he will do to you if he gets to know that you kissed me. So chop! chop! Sleep well, she said that and ran to her house.

I smiled and said to myself

ARJUN: my feisty teacher.

VED POV:

Me and shivani where sitting and she said

SHIVANI: ved it's boring let's watch a movie.

I nodded and said

VED: yeah let's watch a romantic movie.

She nodded as no and said

SHIVANI: no we will see horror movie.

I was shocked i am scared of horror movies, she knows that than how can i watch it.

The movie started to play, starting was good but suddenly the ghost came into the screen making me shout

VED: ah mumma ghost ah ghost, its going to kill me, its coming near me.

The ghost was coming near me shivani took 3D glasses and made me wear it, the ghost was right infront of me, making me shiver.

I shouted

VED: ah! ghost, i have never seen a ghost lively.

I said to the ghost who was right infront of me

VED: dear ghost, this is the first time i am meeting you, please don't kill me or shivani, we love each other alot, i am the only son for my parents. Please pardon us. Please go somewhere else. You are so beautiful and cute please try to understand me.

I said shivani started laughing like a hell as if she was seeing some comedy film here.

Here i am about to die she is laughing holding her stomach. I glared at her.

Suddenly the room knob opened slowly, there was no one it was pitch dark, i got scared and hugged shivani tightly suddenly two ghost came in, i shouted

VED: ah! Real ghost, please somebody save us from real ghost.

I shouted the two ghost started laughing and opened there mask it was arjun and Tara. I asked them

VED: why are you two here?

ARJUN: we know that you will be here with shivani so we came here.

shivani said

SHIVANI: come and Sit let's watch horror movie.

They nodded and sat beside each other. The movie started again i was closing my eyes tightly suddenly i remember even tara hates horror movie.

I looked at her who was hugging arjun tightly and sitting, arjun was playing with her fingers and they both where not watching the movie, they where lost in there la la la land, forgeting that they are romancing before me.

Always they romance before me are they doing this intentionally so that i get to know about them or they don't know that i am watching them romancing.

Ah it's so confusing first this ghost is eating my brain second my sister and my best friend are eating, remaining brain shivani is eating. I don't have brain for myself.

Arjun was whispering something in tara ears she smiled and whispered something to him.

These two always keeps whispering before me.

I asked shivani to look at them, she smiled and winked at me. Ah this girl.

She said to arjun

SHIVANI: arjun can you come and sit with ved, he is shouting and not letting me watch the movie.

Arjun and tara where shocked shivani rocked, arjun said

ARJUN: no no shivani, he is your boyfriend, you can't do that to him. I won't sit there with him.

SHIVANI: why you won't sit, You are acting like you can't sit without tara or really you can't sit withoit tara?

Tara was blushing and arjun immediately said

ARJUN: no no not like that i wanted you both to spend some time with each other.

Really, he thinks we are going to believe whatever he says. Shivani asked

SHIVANI: you wanted us to spend time or you both to spend time.

He said to shivani

ARJUN: oh god you seriously have gone mad, i was so nice to you, but you are teasing me, come and sit near tara.

Shivani said to him

SHIVANI: i don't need your permission to sit near her.

Shivani was sitting near tara, arjun sat beside me. Arjun was looking at tara i said him

VED: arjun look straight screen is infront of you, not on the right side.

He immediately turned towards the screen. I looked at tara who was pouting.

I smiled arjun slowly looked at me i turned my direction towards the screen, he turned towards tara even she looked at him.

He took her hands in his behind shivani. So something is really going on between them i should find that.

Yesterday they both where fighting after shopping but today they are holding each other hands.

God these both are confusing me alot. Soon movie got over arjun said

ARJUN: okay guys have a lovely evening, ved i will drop tara.

He said i nodded my head shivani asked

SHIVANI: you are really going to drop her or going to take her out.

Arjun glared at her even tara glared they left leaving us alone.

Shivani hugged me tightly and asked

SHIVANI: what do you think about them, i think they love each other.

I thought for a minute and said

VED: if they love each other it's okay, i don't want them to fool around.

Shivani smiled and said

SHIVANI: no no they are not fooling they love each other may be they have not yet realised it.

I smiled and said

VED: than we should make them realise it.

SHIVANI: how

VED: arjun and tara have teased us alot now it's time for us, it's payback time. We should not easily let them realise we should create some drama, stunts to make them realise because they don't know that we know. Its going to be fun.

SHIVANI: yeah we should, we should tease them like hell that they won't forgot this forever. God i can't wait more, its our time, i am really so excited to see there reaction.

i smiled evilly and said

VED: IT'S GOING TO BE FUN. ARJUN AND TARA OUR GAME STARTS FROM NOW.

Thats all guys for today, i hope you liked this chapter.

i know ved and shivani scenes were less, next update i will update more scenes.

What will ved and shivani do?

Will arjun and tara get to know?

Are you all excited?

Please share, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 14.2K 34
Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage.. Join the journey of Arjun and Shivani...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
515 59 19
All of us at a point of our lives would have had a big crush on a person and circumstances wouldn't have been appropriate for both of us to become on...
126K 8.5K 46
βœΆπ‘΄π’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✢ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...