The Proxy Trials 2... Annihil...

By unikitten5

And then there were 10... 10. Half of how many there had been right at the very beginning, and since then... More

The Survivors:
CHAPTER 1 - Why you shouldn't sleep with dolls.
CHAPTER 2 - Go To Sleep...
CHAPTER 3 - I smell heartbreak on my hands.
☠... The Fourth Trial... ☠
CHAPTER 4 - what if she's still alive?
CHAPTER 5 - The kiss of death.
CHAPTER 6 - Waffles
CHAPTER 7 - I'm gonna say it's a Lime...
CHAPTER 8 - Secrets
The Fifth Trial...
CHAPTER 9 - Guess who?
I see fire (Flashback)
CHAPTER 10 - The angel behind the glass.
CHAPTER 12 - Breaking Up
Chapter 13 - Blood art
CHAPTER 14 - She's mine.
CHAPTER 15 -
CHAPTER 16 - The death of Violet Harper
CHAPTER 17 - Sorry to burst your bubble

CHAPTER 11 - Who is Nurse Ann?

166 5 1
By unikitten5

Rose's P.O.V

I yawned sleepily. Ben and I were lying around in his bedroom whilst he was online doing that weird hacking nonsense he always does. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to ask, I went over to where he was sat and sat on his lap casually. He looked kind of shocked.

"How do you work the coding sh*t then?" I asked, slightly curious. He simply gawped at me for a couple of minutes, mouth opening and closing like a goldfish. "Y-you um, Uhh..." He stopped speaking and instead wrapped one of his spindly, stocky arms around my waist.

With the other, he typed random junk, and suddenly, there were a heck of a lot of numbers all over the screen. "Do you see these numbers? Changing one of them can lead you into some person's computer, did you know that?" I gasped, staring dumbfounded at the screen. With just a tap of the button, Ben could hack into anyone's computer just like that. I didn't know whether to be impressed, or creeped out.

He changed a 7 to 3, and a 4 to 9. When he hit enter, the computer started beeping loud and I flailed back, petrified.

"What the - ? Is it supposed to be doing that? Holy crud." He chuckled faintly and the numbers started multiplying in amounts. I squealed with shock and almost toppled out of the chair if it weren't for Ben's beautifully toned arms. "And now is the magical part..." He murmured in my ear. I felt a little bit of a blush slowly crawl up my throat, and I think my cheeks were flaming pink.

A guy's face suddenly appeared. A genuine, human guy - about fifteen years old. I turned to Ben for an answer. "You didn't just...?"

"You bet I did." I suddenly grew terrified. He was just an innocent guy - and here my boyfriend was, eyeing up everything he did. I knew it wouldn't be right to argue against what he did as a serial killer but still. I couldn't help but gasp at the boy, who was just casually on his laptop - he hadn't even realised his webcam had suddenly decided to turn on by itself... Ben squinted at the guy, before skimming his fingers along the keyboard and typing something.

"His name is Caleb Bolt. 16 years old, and before you complain to me about him being some innocent dude - you should take a quick look at his internet history."

"Hehe, I'm fine thank you." He laughed and suddenly his grip was a LOT more tighter. I guess all boys are the same. I didn't know whether I should have questioned him about this. The guy was just browsing around like any other...horny teen... I tensed just a little bit and twisted in my seat so we were nose to nose.

"You are SUCH pervert Ben, staring at all these random kids through webcam - it's pretty creepy. No offence intended." Ben closed the tiny gap between us with a peck on the lips. My whole body was all of a sudden on fire as he spoke. "Watching over people doesn't make me a pervert. I'm just doing what I'm best at, and it's not like I stare at them all day for - sexual purposes or anything like that. It's my way of scaring people."

The question just rolled of my tongue. "Ben - have you ever done this to me? You know like, just watching me whilst I'm b*tching about?"

I swallowed hard, when suddenly I felt his warm lips against my earlobe. "Of course I have. Imagine me drooling over your face, getting my hard-on whilst your online..." I used to always be so scared, and had that strange feeling someone had their eyes on me. I just didn't realise it would be my future boyfriend.

Without my knowing, he began to gently nibble at my ear. Jolts of sensation spread through my veins, and I shut my eyes for a brief few seconds.

"Ben, please - not now." I was self-conscious about that guy on the webcam - he was playing the third wheel right now (though he couldn't see us) and I felt kind of awkward. Ben chuckled again and with a few taps of the keyboard, Caleb was in distress. As if suddenly something must have hit his laptop, he covered his mouth with surprise and started typing furiously - probably attempting to fix up the virus Ben had just transferred. I giggled, though a pang of sympathy stabbed me in the gut. I guess I felt sorry for the teen. Ben did this to so many other people, and it must have been so much worse without me. Goodness knows what he was up to...

Within a minute, his lips were on my ear again, trailing sweet butterfly kisses along the outer shell of it. I withheld a gasp as his mouth travelled down to my neck and began gently sucking the skin there. Soon enough, I accidentally let out a pleasured moan when he made contact with what had to be my sweet spot. A burning, magical feeling writhed within me - and whatever it was, it was making me feel weird; but a good weird. Definitely a good weird.

The feeling was so good, and I wasn't thinking straight. He flipped me so I sat facing him, and our lips met and almost instantly moulded together. I was a little away from moaning like hell but self-control was something I prided myself in. His warm tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I wasn't going to let him win so easily.

I smiled into the kiss when suddenly his own lips forced mine open and he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues explored and soon enough, there was a fight for dominance as they intertwined together in perfect synchrony.

Poor Caleb with his newly received virus, and then there was us. We could have been stuck in eternal bliss for all I cared at that moment.

***

Axel's P.O.V

~

Hey.

Yo girl, you awake?

Haven't spoken to u in AGES (;

I miss my MOFO

That's it. That was the last straw, I officially could not stand it anymore.

OMFG. Whoever the F this is, if you text me one more time I swear I will rip ur testicles off and mince them and feed them to my dog.

...My bad. I still miss u though, just saying.

And you don't own a dog. I could knock out both Seedeater and Smile TOGETHER.

My heart began to race and my blood ran cold. I tried to block him, but no matter what he kept returning mysteriously. I hated him. I f*cking hated him more than anything else in the world.

Violet was lounging on the couch with Hoodie, the pair conversing in low voices. I gulped, trying to act normal. Xandra looked at me suspiciously. "You okay?" She asked cautiously. I nodded, and pretended to be absorbed with Vi's convo.

She looked kind of anxious and annoyed at the same time - her face was set into a forced smile as Hoodie stammered a reply to some question. She looked on the verge of tears. "I...Hoodie, you are not telling me they...?" She gasped and Hoodie shrugged matter-of-factly. "He didn't realise you were strong enough. My b-b-brother's like that Violet, you need p-patience with him." At least the stuttering wasn't as bad as before.

"What's wrong?" I demanded to know, trying to keep my mind off of Him. "Why so glum, chums?" Violet looked at me sourly, and shut her eyes.

"I..." She was in a state of shock. Hoodie looked rather guilty and cuddled her close. "I'm s-s-sorry Violet. Please forgive me AND my brother. I didn't mean t-to hurt you, I just felt you needed to know." Violet's eyes opened and were suddenly ablaze with fury. She was livid.

When she faced me, my heart was on the rise, and I struggled to talk at first. "You know one of the other Creepy pastas? Goes by the name of Nurse Ann?" Violet was shaking her head, as if trying to believe with all her might this was all just a lie. "Her and Masky screwed, repeatedly," Her eyes filled with tears. " in every position your mind can f*cking think of. All over this house. " She was sobbing by the end of it, and Hoodie gave her a reassuring hug. I stepped in as well and gave her an extra long hug and she cried on my shoulder. "How could he, Axel? I didn't do anything wrong! What did I do to deserve this?!"

My mind raced. I was feeling a little bit overwhelmed: First Ulrick's sudden return, now THIS. Violet was getting choked up over nothing was what I hoped. I knew Masky well - he wouldn't. Masky was a lovely guy, and I've seen the way he looked at her. The way he just simply stared was filled with such love it was unrealistic. So why would he ever want to cheat on Violet like that? Plain blasphemy right there.

"Look at me Violet." I held her chin, determined to stop her feeling miserable anywho. "You won't cry over that miserable excuse for a human being. Or Creepy Pasta, whatever. The bastard is too dumb not to see what he's missing." I gave her an apologetic smile and she returned it solemnly. She was forcing herself to smile, I knew it. Underneath the strong act, I could tell she was slowly withering away into nothingness and all I knew at that moment was the fact that if Hoodie was correct about his brother - the CUD was going to pay. He was gonna.

But Masky would never ever do that! He was not that sort of person. Right?!

Without warning, I received another text:

The Hooded guy speaks the truth. See? I can be helpful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 15 14
A creepypasta + MH story Fifteen years ago, one of Slender Man's best proxies suddenly went berserk and disappeared. Six years later, the proxy was s...
1.7K 164 31
Your kidnapped by a man who claims to be called Jeff the killer. You don't want to be here and he claims you as his own. You try to escape on so many...
30 0 13
A creepypasta + MH story Fifteen years ago, one of Slender Man's best proxies suddenly went berserk and disappeared. Six years later, the proxy was s...
20.7K 471 26
what happens when slenderman wants a famous killer be his proxy but what if she refuses.