The Only String Attached

Af delicate_pearl

Life always gives a second chance for true lovers. Here Bela also got a second chance to express her love for... Mere

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
BONUS CHAPTER
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
INTERVIEW
38
39
40
41
42
AWARDS
New Story
BACK AGAIN

29

12.1K 725 189
Af delicate_pearl

MAHIR

The guilt has been flushing inside me.The guilt of taking Bela and Bani in a wrong way.Bani told me not to be guilty for loving Bela,she is right.

Love can happen twice,and it happened to me in my life.I thought only Bani is the one for me,but I was wrong.....I had more love coming towards me.

I have Bela!

The girl who loved me like no one else,the girl who loved me like a teenager...she was a happy chirpy girl,she used to behave like a child in front of me.

We really had a bond which was more than friendship and I couldn't figure it out.

This girl really have some magnetic power,I don't know I was getting attracted to her at the initial stage of our marriage days,I blamed it on my pervert mind.

But it was my freaking heart and body!

My heart and body was longing for her love.I realized it.

Bani will always be my first love,the love who thought me to love, the love who showed me what true love is.

Bani was right,I need to express my feelings for her,the moment Bela has been waiting since so long.I need to tell her.

But not now...I need some alone time with her to tell.

I want it to be special for her.

I slept kissing her forehead.

I opened my eyes when the alarm was disturbing my sleep,Bela was still snuggling to me.

I slowly kept a pillow under her and came out of her hold.I kissed Mahira and left for gym.

Today is my wedding anniversary. Mine and Bela's wedding anniversary. One year of our togetherness.

I was not happy in this marriage at the beginning,it was awkward for me.

My best friend being my wife was completely awkward... this situation should not come to any best friends in the world.

A girl and a boy cannot be as friends even if one have feeling for another.Now I developed feelings for Bela and I cannot look at her as a friend anymore.

She is just my girl,my wife,my love!

Everyone came to our home today,as we have to pierce Mahira's ears.I am hell scared for it.She is just a one year old baby....it will pain for her.

I made Mahira sit in my lap and Bela was sitting beside me.I looked at my dad and Bela's dad,they were looking cool without any tension.

"It's OK Mahir...don't get tensed like that,she will be fine",Bela said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded giving a small peck on Mahira's head.

The man gave a gunshot on Mahira's right ear and I closed my eyes feeling the pain.

I looked at Mahira and she was normal....but after a second she bursted out crying loudly.

"Mumma....",she cried out loud and we all panicked.

"Baby....I'm here...mumma and dadda are here baby",I was rubbing her back.

Tears were flowing from my eyes looking at her like that.

"I told you all that there is no need of this...now she is crying",I shouted at everyone.

"Mahir relax...just one more minute, and that's it,it will be done",Bela said rubbing Mahira's back.

"She is crying Bela....I can't see her in pain like this",I was choking.

"Oh Mr.Sehgal,we all are here with you, don't worry the pain will not long last",Vish said settling beside me.

"OK...but make it fast and without pain",I warned that guy.

"Mahira look at dadu",both my dad and Bela's dad were cheering for her.

She looked at them and turned around sobbing,she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Dadda and mumma are here with you Mahira,OK?"I said.

I made her sit properly on me and the man gave another gunshot on her left ear.

That's it!

Now this house will break due to her crying sound.

"It's over...it's over baby...look at me",Bela said kissing her.

"Dadda itzz paining",Mahira said looking at me.

"It's over baby,let's go from here",I said going towards balcony.

Everyone came behind me laughing except Bela.Do they all think it's a joke?

"Relax Mahir...why are you crying",Vyom asked laughing his heart out.

I was wiping my tears soothing Mahira.

"Mumma pain",Mahira was pulling me towards her.

"It's OK baby,the pain will go..see mumma,dadda,dadu's,Vishi everyone are here na...don't cry",Bela said taking her in her arms.

"Why are you laughing dad,you don't have daughter's, you will not know my pain",I said huffing in anger.

"I don't have daughter's but I had you two monsters with me....you people were not less than girl's when it comes to crying",he said laughing.

We all laughed at that,I and Yuvi were so embarrassed.

"OK let's have lunch everyone",Bela said.

We all were having lunch,Vish and Bela were feeding Mahira eventually.

"OK Mahir..I want to give you a good news",my dad said.

"What is it dad"?I asked feeling excited.

"We have fixed Vish and Yuvi's marriage date",my dad said.

"Wow finally....I'm so happy for you my little brother and congrats pataka",I said winking at Vish.

She was blushing like a teenager.

This is really a good news for all of us.

"So when is the wedding Andy",Bela's dad asked.

"We planned it for next month,the dates are auspicious...in that month",my dad said and we all were so happy.

"What about you Vyom? When is your girlfriend coming?"Bela asked.

"OK she is coming next week and I will introduce you all to her",he said blushing.

Everyone are happy,everyone are getting settled,it's feeling really good.

"Arey Mahir bhai I forgot to tell you something",Yuvi said.

"What is it Yuvi?"I asked feeling confused.

"Happy anniversary Mahir bhai and Bela bhabiiiii",he said looking at us.

I looked at Bela and she was looking at her dad.I could see that she is pain,she is feeling bad for something.

"Shut up Yuvi",I snapped at him.

"Arey what shut up,he is right.It's your anniversary guys.... what did you plan today Bela",Vish asked smirking at her.

"Shut up Vish, there is nothing like that,we have to take care of Mahira today,she is in pain",Bela replied.

"You both are so boring",Vish said rolling her eyes.

We completed our dinner,Bela and Vish were playing with Mahira.We all were sitting in my bar sipping some alcohol.

I badly need it,it's been so long since I had one.

"So how is everything going Mahir?"my dad asked.

"Everything's fine dad....it's...it's fine",I replied.

"Did you think anything about Bani bhabi's journal"?Yuvi whispered.

"Do you know what is there in that journal"?I asked.

"No..not much",he shrugged.

"Then shut up",I snapped at him.

"How is your relationship with Bela going on?"Bela's dad asked.

"It's fine uncle,we are fine",I said sipping my whisky.

"Did you realize anything Mr.Sehgal?"Vyom asked.

All are beating around the bush, why can't they ask directly?

"OK guys I understood what you all are asking. Yes I realized something about our relationship,I will tell her soon. OK, happy?"I said.

Everyone were hooting and cheering up for me.

"You both deserve each other son,stay happy with your family",my dad said hugging me.

I started sobbing after hugging him. I'm missing my mom, my dad and Yuvi are also missing her, they are not showing it up.

"It's OK Mahir, wherever she is...she must be happy for you, don't cry my child",my dad was consoling me.

Vyom was consoling Yuvi.

I'm missing my mother,she is not here to hold her grandchild,she is not here to enjoy her son's wedding.

We all are missing her very badly!

"I'm fine dad,I will be fine.You all take care of yourself,I can't drink more,Mahira is in the home now",I said chuckling.

Everyone's mood was lightened.We all used to have drinks together in the past.But now my little baby entered in my life,I can't drink more.It should be in limit.

"OK Mahir then, take care we are leaving",Bela's dad said.

"Bye Mr.Sehgal...don't be grumpy,your daughter is fine now",Vish said showing her tounge.

"OK soon to be Mrs.Sehgal and by the way your Mr.Sehgal drank more than four beer's today,I guess three was your limit set to him right"?I said looking at Yuvi.

Vish was glaring at Yuvi and Yuvi was pleading her with his facial expressions.We all were muffling our laughter.

"Yueee...Vishiii",Mahira was going towards Yuvi.

"Ahaaa...your Yue is drunk today,no going to that bad Yuee",Vish said taking Mahira and giving her to Bela.

"Not fair pataka",I said.

"Even for you also Mahir...no going near Mahira",Vish said and I looked at Bela.

Bela was having a small smile looking at me,I returned her the same smile.

"OK don't fight like kids,we are leaving",my dad said and everyone left.

I went and rinsed my mouth with mouth freshener,I can't stay away from Mahira.

"Mahir you are OK right?Let's have dinner?"Bela asked.

"I'm fine Bela, I'm not off limit",I said taking Mahira in my arms.

"Dadda see ma earr",Mahira was showing her diamond studs.

"They are beautiful on you my baby,it's not paining right?"I asked kissing her ears.

"Mumma gimmee no pain,Maiia ear's",she was giggling showing off her studs to me.

We had our dinner and went to balcony to spend some time.

BELA

We were enjoying the light breeze sitting in our balcony.Winter is starting from next month,the weather is changing.

"You're my honey bunch,sugar plum pumpy umpy umpkin...you're my sweetie pie",Mahir started singing.

I looked at him shocked.

Did he learn this for Mahira?

Alcohol effect?

Mahira was giggling clapping her hands.

"You're my cuppy cake gum drop snookum snookum...your the apple of my eye",he sang taking Mahira in his arms and twirling her around.

I too started laughing looking at them like that,Mahir was looking like a baby while singing in that baby tone.

"Pumpy umpy..umpkin",Mahira said while twirling around with him.

We make her listen this song when she refuses to sleep,but I dint knew that Mahir learned it.

"Mahir when did you learn this?"I asked laughing.

"I will learn everything for my babies",he replied.

Babies?

"Mumma gum dop...dadda sweepie",Mahira was blabbering looking at us.

We all were laughing our hearts out,Mahir told that he drank in limit...but I guess alcohol is showing it's effect now.

"OK..OK enough baby..",I rubbed Mahira's back.

Her eyes were watering due to laugh.

"You're my honey bunch...sugarrr plumm",Mahir was singing again.

"Mahir enough for today...even you should get some sleep",I said putting hand on his shoulder.

We three went to bed,I laid Mahira on my chest and was rocking her into sleep.

Mahir laid her in her crib and came back after she slept.

"Good night Mahir",I said and turned my back to him.

Today is our first anniversary,one year of me and Mahir, one year of me and my Mahira.

One year of our togetherness!

A part of me was happy and a part of me was sad on my wedding day, now everything's changed in an unexpected manner.

I never thought I will marry my love and now it's been a year also.

My first anniversary with love of my life!

I don't expect any surprises or anything,I just want to stay with him for the rest of my life.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms hugging me tightly from behind.

It's Mahir,I know that!

"Mahir...what..",he cut me off.

"Just don't talk anything now,I just...I just want to talk to you for sometime",he said snuggling closer to me.

Goosebumps erupted again on my body.His touch makes me crazy,his breath is fanning on my neck,I curled my toes to control the urge to turn around and hug him.

I placed my hand on his hand and nodded to continue.

"I'm missing my mom a lot Bela...I..I miss her a lot.She couldn't held Mahira in her arms,she always wanted to hold my child...but she couldn't",he said sniffing lightly.

My eyes teared up again,I pressed his hand to control him.

"She is the first women in my life,she thought me a lot....you know even in childhood I couldn't stay away from her and Yuvi used to tease me for this",he said in sarcastic tone.

I smiled helding his hand more tightly!

"Yes, I'm a mumma's boy...I love her alot,but you know one thing Bela...I started to see my mother in you",he said pecking my back slowly.

Ughhh...his lips!

Are they any expert to work on my body so professionally...his lips!

He is seeing Sumi aunty in me?

"Yes Bela, you are just like my mother...even she used to love me like the way you love me and my baby...you women are great",he said rubbing my waist with his big hands.

Should I think about his words or his hands now?

"I...I know Mahir",I replied slowly.

I don't know why I uttered those words?

"Bela?"he called me.

"Hmmm?"I just hummed,I don't when my words will betray me.

"Happy anniversary..I know it's our first anniversary,it should be special...but I'm sorry",he said. He was sad.

I turned around and now he locked me tightly in his arms.

"Don't be sorry Mahir...I know it's not that easy to move on...I know and I lo..I like the way you are.I don't need any surprises,you and Mahira are enough for me.Happy anniversary",I said.

"I thought to tell you something today Bela...but it's not the right moment I'm guessing...I'm just missing my mom a lot today",he said blinking his eyes rapidly.

"It's OK Mahir,I'm always there for you",I said cupping his face.

"You are thinking that I'm drunk and I'm speaking all this due to alcohol effect right"?he asked locking our legs.

That's it! My body is feeling weak now, just numb.

We both were pressed against each other,so damn close.

"No Mahir...I'm not",I replied.

"It's OK,you can think like that also,no problem.But I speak truth even when I'm under alcohol effect,I can remember everything...everything in sense...even when I came home drunk on our wedding day",he said.

My heart stopped for a second!

He remembers that incident?

"Mahir...how...you remember?"I asked.

He gave a small smile and continued
"I'm still that Mahir who was your best friend in your college...that Mahir cannot forget anything..not even a small part",he said.

My face must have become red by now...he is reminding me of my old Mahir.

"I can never forget anything Bela..even when I'm drunk",he said.

Our faces were just inches away,I could smell his minty breath with some hint of alcohol.

He kept his left leg and left arm over me,hugging me tight.I looked at him feeling shy.

I scooted close to him and placed my hand on his torso as I don't have a place to rest my hand.

He was staring into my soul so deeply,he was looking at my lips and my eyes...seeking for permission?

Does he need to ask me?

I closed my eyes and leaned forward....I felt his lips brushing against mine...but he pulled back?

I opened my eyes and looked at him...maybe he don't want to kiss me!

But he again brushed his lips against mine,I closed my eyes as a reflex and clutched his tee.

He is teasing me!

He pulled back again and looked at me.Why is he teasing me like this?

I was feeling aroused,I was feeling something different in my lower abdomen.

And the next second he slammed his lips on me roughly..I gasped at his action and clutched his hair's tightly.

If he continues teasing me like this, I'm sure I will pull Mahir's hair completely one day.

I kissed him back with same love and passion,I don't know why I always ache for his touch and his kiss especially.

We pulled away breathing heavily,I was looking at him and he was looking at me intensely.

"I told you that you awakened the beast inside me Bela....but",he dint complete and I pecked his lips and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Two can play the game called 'teasing'.

He was shocked....no..his pupils dilated and a shiver ran through my spine looking at him like this.

"Don't tease me Bela...I'm controlling a lot",Mahir said gripping on my waist tightly.

"I'm...I'm not teasing you...and how will we tease here",I said innocently.

I know even Oscar award is so small in front of my acting!

"Bela...",he groaned and the next moment he was on top of me.

I could feel his weight on me,I can feel him.He locked my hands beside my head and his forehead was against mine.

He slowly kissed my forehead,my eyes,my cheeks,my jaw...but not my lips.

He dragged his mouth into my neck and started kissing me...the pleasure was unbearable.

I can't even touch him,he locked my hands!

He slowly let go off my hands and I hugged him immediately.I was rubbing my hands on his back and he was kissing my neck and was making his way towards my cleavage.

I gasped when he bit near the swell of my breast
"Ahh..Mahir",I gripped him tightly.

He stopped and looked at me,he started rubbing his thumb on the bite he gave while looking into my eyes.

God Mahir! He will make me a crazy women one day!!!I closed my eyes,I just want to cover my face and run away from here!

But I don't want to go at the same time!I'm acting like a bipolar!!

I slowly relaxed and my hands went inside his tee...I wanted to feel him without barrier.

He stopped doing his work and looked at me,I turned my face away feeling shy and embarrassed at the same time.

He got up from me,removed his tee and threw it away.

Shit!Shit!Shit!

I dug my own grave now!!!

He slowly brought his hands to my hands and entwined our fingers.He kissed at the back of my hand and placed my palms on his rock hard chest.

His toned chest,taught abs,biceps...god took a lot of time to design him!!!

I could feel his heart beating fastly....his skin is so tight...I love touching him like this.

He leaned on me again and I hugged him roaming my hands all over his torso.

His face was buried in my neck,inhaling my scent.

He is making me go insane,he got into my mind very badly...I just....I can just imagine how unstoppable he will be if we make love.

He flipped us and now I was on top of him.He tucked my hairs back and placed his hand on my butt.

Jingle bells in my stomach now!!

His hands slowly made their way towards my tee..is he going to take it off?

I was resting on his chest and I looked at him suddenly when he lifted my tee up to my cleavage.

"I won't cross my limits...I will not do anything other than this...you can trust me Bela",he said

All shades of red colour were painted on my face I guess.

I don't know what to do? He was waiting for my response...and I'm feeling so shy.

My body started sweating...I could feel his excitement along with mine also.

I slowly lifted my body and he slowly took off my top and threw it away.

Only one peice of cloth was between our upper body and was helping me to cover my modesty.

My whole face and body was feeling hot,burning with some strange desire that created a tingling sensation in my stomach.

I hugged him tightly feeling shy,he sensed my discomfort and pulled a blanket over us.

He was roaming his hands all over my back...as if he was giving me a massage.I curled my hands over his arms and he flipped us again.

"Bela....",he groaned hovering over me.

______________
Hey guys! It's getting🔥🔥 right? I'm so shy to write intense scenes,but I have to write. I'm so happy today,our story just hit 50k reads,its just because of you people. I'm nothing without you all, thanks for loving so much...I can't find words to thank all my readers😘😘.

Your comments really make me happy,I read each and every comment without missing. But I'm not seeing some regular readers comments from some days,I will be waiting for your lovely comments😉😉😉.

Mahir:Dude...seriously,you are writing so well...I loved the romance,I dint knew I had these many shades in me😋😋

Me: Ahem..ahemm..you realized it when I gave you romantic scenes?

Mahir:OK I realized before only,I was just mocking you and your reader's are damn protective over you... they are ready to kill me if I mock you over  your writing skills.

Me:See that's the power of my reader's❤

Mahir:Ya but no power in voting,votes are decreasing😏😏

Me:😐😐😐😐

Just answer him guys, I'm tired of his teasing sessions.

Vote, comment and share.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
167K 14.6K 60
𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨...
25.8K 2.5K 12
A cute BeHir story with no twists and turns.. Being an introvert and a reserved person Bela din't even wanted to fall in love, she was waiting for he...
71.3K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...