Weightless (lashton au)

By jinsuols

"What would you do if I jumped off this bridge, right in front of your eyes?" "I'd jump with you." ***(Ok I... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Sorry
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Helpppp
Chapter fourteen
Not an updatee
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Help!!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Christmas ??
Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Hiiiii
Chapter thirty
MY LAME EXCUSES YAY
Chapter thirty-one
HI
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Hello wattpad
HELP ME

Chapter twenty-five

11.6K 513 263
By jinsuols

^^that video is literally full of lashton moments and poor Calum with his random tie is stuck in between them because they keep staring at each other it hurts!! Also I hate how insecure Ashton is aw baby :(

Ashton is actually so cute it was hard for me to find a picture of him without a huge dimply grin on his face (idk why I was trying to find one lmao but) he's a ray of sunshine and when he's sad somEONE IS GOING TO DIE because he should be happy all the time and giggle over dumb things

-----------------------------------------

"Failing lights amass one hundred sleepless nights,

And I might be holding on too tight

But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive."

~ One Hundred Sleepless Nights by Pierce the Veil

**********************************

Luke's POV

Ashton avoided me for the whole rest of the day after he stormed off to 'think.' What did he have to think about?

Was I missing something here?

I couldn't sleep that night knowing Ashton wasn't with me again, as desperate as it sounded. I may or may not have allowed myself to depend on his company for happiness.

I sighed, staring up at the dark ceiling. Besides wanting Ashton to forgive me, my aching neck and back made it even harder to sleep on this couch any longer. I could hear Ashton's falsely slow breathing from where he was trying to sleep on the bed; I knew he was faking being asleep just so he wouldn't have to talk to me.

Maybe Ashton was having trouble falling asleep without me just like I was with him.

"Ashton?" I found myself muttering lowly, eyes fixated on the bed and the lump covered in blankets (the lump being Ashton). He didn't reply, not to my surprise. I sighed, "Ashton, I know you're awake." There was a silence again for a few moments, which made me want to turn over onto my side and give up. But, I didn't, because I heard Ashton angrily whisper,

"What?" My heart sped up, simply because of the sound of his voice. I breathed slowly, afraid of immediately blurting out the wrong thing and making him upset. It was like treading over broken glass and trying not to get cut from the sharp edges. I harshly bit my lip, lacing my fingers together and putting them on my chest.

"Can I--can I talk to you?" I stuttered out, being slow and cautious as if I was approaching a wild animal. The next thing he said was completely out of character (but Ashton hasn't been himself ever since we went to that damn bar),

"We're already talking, aren't we? Just spit it out, whatever it is you have to say, so I can go back to sleep." Ashton's voice was annoyed and grumpy (and maybe a little bit sad, too). It was unlike his usual cheery (or shy, depending on his mood) and adorable voice that made me smile.

"I--well, I just...I regret everything I did that day, and hopefully by now you know how sorry I am. I mean it," Ashton stayed quiet, and I could feel his gaze on me. "And I really miss you, okay? No matter how stupid I act, I will always love you, Ashton." I confessed as he propped his head onto his hand, which was supported by his elbow. I couldn't see Ashton's face very well, but he seemed to be frowning.

"I do love you too, Luke, but I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore." He whispered, his tone the least harsh it had been in a while. What he said made me think of countless stupid responses, like "can you please tell me why you can't trust me?" Or "what can I do to gain your trust back?" But I didn't say any of those.

"Ashton, I--" I fumbled for the right words, but instead choked out, "I deserve what you're doing to me."

Ashton went quiet again, laying back down on his side so he was facing me.

"And what am I doing, exactly?"

"You're ignoring me."

"Technically I'm not, because I'm talking to you right now."

I grit my teeth together, finding myself clenching my fists. Ashton's words lately have only enraged and confused me. My blood began to boil at his snarky remarks and his stubbornness. I've been dealing with it for days, but I think now I was finally going to snap. I sat up on the couch, glaring at the boy that I was deeply in love with (but not really at the moment).

"I'm so fucking sick of this! It's already been more than three days and you still haven't properly spoken to me--well, until now--and I feel like I don't even know you anymore, as stupid as it sounds. Why can't you talk to me? I'm really trying here, but all I get from you is shitty responses and silence! What's up with that? Tell me the fucking truth, Ashton, don't even dare try lying to me!" I snapped, my voice raising as I spoke. I tugged at my hair in distress, but the expected mean come back from Ashton never came.

I glanced over at him, and immediately felt a wave of guilt when I saw he curled into himself when I was yelling at him. I swore I heard Ashton sniffle, too, making my expression soften. Right when I was about to apologize, Ashton cut me off.

"You really want t-to know why I can't trust you? Why I can't even look at you the same way?" His voice trembled and cracked, like he was on the verge of tears (which he probably was). Instead of waiting for an answer, Ashton continued, "What you just did was a great example, besides the fact that you also got drunk, had your hands all over me when I was trying to save Michael, acted destructive and unstable, and got angry. How am I supposed to trust you after you told me before we left that you wouldn't leave me?" Ashton was definitely crying now, and I was speechless. How could I have been so oblivious and insensitive? Why didn't I--

Ashton didn't even care that I didn't say anything, since he kept on talking, his breath hitching uncontrollably, "A-and you know what else? You reminded me so much of my uncle, Luke, it was absolutely terrifying. I-I don't want you to end up like him--" he whimpered, not being able to continue with his tears choking him.

My heart clenched as Ashton curled up and cried into his knees, making me regret everything even more.

"Ashton, please listen to me." I started softly, afraid that if I go over and comfort him that he'd freak out and push me away again. His crying didn't stop, but it wasn't as loud as he looking over at me through the dark. "I will never, ever be like your uncle, I can promise you that. I swear I'll never do that to you again, and I mean it."

Ashton sniffled, "Do you really promise? Please don't lie to me." His voice shook brokenly as he kept his arms wrapped around his legs, his head on his knees. My eyebrows furrowed and my lips turned into a deep frown.

"I really mean it this time, Ash." Ashton's breathing was still shaky, and I couldn't help it when I stood up and slowly made my way towards the bed. I opened my arms, "Can I hold you?"

Ashton looked up at me in surprise, but eventually stood up and walked into my arms. The hug seemed to have triggered something in Ashton's mind, making him burst into tears all over again.

I rubbed his back, pressing a kiss to his temple, "It's okay, you're okay." I repeatedly muttered into his hair, hushing him gently. My shoulder and chest were wet from Ashton's tears, but I didn't care at the moment. "Just breathe, babe."

Eventually, his tears ran out and he slumped into my arms tiredly, his breaths occasionally hitching. I still held Ashton, savoring the feeling of him in my arms. I missed the beautiful boy so much that I almost cried as well.

I kissed his forehead, "Tired?" He nodded, which didn't surprise me. Crying was extremely tiring. I led him back to bed, putting the blankets over him once he crawled into bed.

I was about to go back to the couch, but a small whimper from Ashton made me stop. "Please stay with me tonight, I haven't slept very much lately." I grinned widely, feeling the Ashton I know and love come back.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" I half-teased, climbing into bed with him.

"I guess. But don't think I'll forget what you did, because I won't." Ashton murmured tiredly, and I knew he meant it. He turned onto his side, and I naturally wrapped an arm around his waist and pressed my chest against Ashton's back. I kissed the back of his neck,

"Goodnight, Ash." Ashton's hands entangled with mine,

"'Night, Lukey."

Lets just say it felt so much better than the couch.

----------------------------------------

Ayyy they're okay now you're welcome

I didn't want them to get back together that fast but idk it wasn't enough of a fight/mistake for them to stay away longer than that, like if one of them cheated or something

Who else thought Luke was dumb and oblivious? Bc I did oops

Also I apologize for not updating as quickly lately...I've started watching supernatural again (AKA THE BEST SHOW ON THE PLANET) because I finally found a website to watch it on yassss Sam, Dean and Cas are my baes tbh ~Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 534 29
"I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Do that again." *i wrote this so long ago, I'm sorry it sucks lol*
370K 18.4K 13
"I may be shorter than you, but I most certainly do not bottom." WARNING: Smut Dom!Ashton © 2014 iCheeseYou
194K 3.8K 57
❝ i've got a question, if i pulled you closer would you mind? ❞ NOTE 👼🏼🌫 it's REALLY bad & i know. the grammar is really bad too. i apologize. rea...
209 12 12
"You're 16 and still haven't done anything adventurous! Get a life! Fuck a girl! Sneak out! Do something" » » » » » "I'm not trying to change you , I...