Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
๐Ÿ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter fifty-seven

10.8K 559 202
By Tamiabihh

-Omniscient
1 month later

Key crept out of Sydnee's house at around 8 in the morning putting up pink and gold balloons all around the room along with birthday bags on the side of the bed.

He wanted today be special for his girl, because in his eyes she deserved it.

-

"Man you really went all out" Li said then yawned looking around the hotel room that her and Key decorated.

"Yea yea yea" Key mumbled looking around then stretching his body out.

"I want $300 out of all this work I did" Li said and Key sucked his teeth.

"Ian giving you shit but a high five" he said to his sister who was looking at him in shock.

"Oh wow" she mumbled walking out the hotel room behind him.

-

Sydnee began to wake up out of her sleep then yawned. She started to turn around then her eyes lit up at the gifts and balloons on the bed.

She pouted sitting up in the bed looking over the bags. Before she opened it, she wanted to call Key.

Facetiming Mybaby 🥰 ...
connecting ...

"Happy birthday baby" Key said smiling at the camera and Sydnee smiled.

"When did you do this?" Sydnee said about to get emotional.

"Don't start that crying shit, Ion wanna see no tears today" he said and Sydnee sighed then began to open the bags.

"Key you didn't!" she gasped looking at the YSL pink handbag. Key smirked as she admired the purse.

She put her face in her hands not wanting him to see her cry. Sydnee wasn't use to getting things like this from anybody else but her mom. She felt so loved by Key that it made her cry.

"Baby yeen even open the other bags up yet, get ya face out cha hands" Key said and Sydnee wiped her eyes opening the next bag.

"Gucci slides? I can't.. I can't believe you spent your money on all of this" she said dropping another tear.

"Go check yo instagram" Key said and Sydnee raised her eyebrow but grabbed her phone putting him on paused going to instagram seeing she was tagged in a post.

@keyglock

❤️💬↗️
67,349 likes
@keyglock: Happy Fuckin Birthday ta my girlfriend. You know how i'm coming behind yo sexy ass. Sydnee you been there fa me when I was going thru it & you'll faeva be appreciated ❤️ you 20 big dawg .. I love you.

@booom: WE LOVE TO SEE IT ✊🏽
@vickybaby1: he gotta gf 🤭? happy birthday!
@glockfanpage: don't be stingy .. share the @

- view all 8,456 comments -

"You posted me?" Sydnee said now sniffling rereading the caption over and over again.

"We stamped ma" he said and Sydnee got off of paused.

"I love you" Sydnee said wiping her eyes.

"I love you more, but finish opening them gifts then look inna closet, I gotta handle something" Key said and Sydnee nodded before hanging up.

She went to her social media and text messages thanking everyone that told her happy birthday.

She then got up and walked to the bathroom to do her daily hygiene. She looked in the mirror then smiled shaking her head.

"I'm grown baby, y'all can't tell me shit" Sydnee said swiping her hand under her chin. She started the shower then accepted the call from her mom.

"Happy birthday baby" she said and Sydnee smiled.

"Thanks ma, where you at?" Sydnee said seeing that her mother was in the car.

"Handling some business, but I hear the shower running so gon head and take care of what you need to do" Shonda said.

"Okay byee" Sydnee said then began to take her shower. She shaved every inch of her body then got out after about 20 minutes of bathing.

Wrapping her towel around her dripping wet body she opened the door to the closet. She laid eyes on a yellow spaghetti strapped dress.

On a note it read:
Put on the yellow dress beautiful. Kia picked it out fa me, I should beat ha ass fa getting this small ass shit.

Sydnee chuckled before grabbing the dresses putting them on the bed. She turned on some music before starting to get ready.

-

"Surprise!" everyone shouted once Sydnee walked inside of her mothers house.

"Oh my gosh, did y'all really come here for lil ole me" Sydnee said laughing scanning the room.

"Happy birthday" everyone said getting a hug one by one.

"Thank y'all" Sydnee said giving everyone some love.

"You look the fuck good, Kia you did yo diddy with that one" Drea pointed out then started recording Sydnee posting it to her story.

"I know I know" Kia gassed then started laughing.

After talking and laughing with her friends and family for a whole 3 hours it soon hit 6.

Loud honking came from outside making Sydnee scrunch her face up. "Them neighbors so ruthless" she said then resumed eating her food.

"Y'all ima be right back, I gotta get sum from da store" Drea said then left.

"Sydnee you left yo car running, go do sum bout that" Miko said and Sydnee squinted her eyes at him.

"I think you playing wimme so that I can give up my seat" she said and Miko sucked his teeth.

"Girl gone shit" he said and Sydnee shook her head then got up walking outside. She walked towards her car then sucked her teeth seeing that her car was completing off.

That's when she heard loud trap music coming from down the street she glanced at the car which had a large pink bow on the window shield then her heart dropped once she saw Key in the drivers seat.

Everyone started to come outside just to see her reaction and to record. Key parked the car on the side of the road and opened the door coming out of it.

"Markeyvius who's car..." Sydnee said at a lost for words. Key walked over to her then wrapped his arms around her body kissing her forehead.

"It's yours" he said dropping the keys in her hand.

"Aw shit, my bitch got her a Benz!" Sariah shouted.

"I'm finna cry" Sydnee said frowning and putting her fingers on the corners of her eyes.

"You such a crybaby" he said and Sydnee chuckled pulling him into a hug kissing him over and over.

"Thank you so much, I can't even explain how thankful I am in words" Sydnee said walking towards the car with Key right behind her.

"Y'all so cute!" Nene shouted recording.

"Just wait, ima find me one" Tori said nodding her head.

"Right" Malia said watching everything happen.

"Let's take this bitch fa a spin" Key said getting in the passengers seat. Sydnee got in the car then took off.

"Drive ta what i'm putting in yo phone" Key said on the maps app. She nodded then continued to drive to the destination.

...

"Markeyvius" Sydnee said not even wanting to go inside of the hotel room.

"Sydnee" Key said holding the door open.

Sydnee then put her face in her hands once again then squated to the floor. Key shook his head then walked over to her watching her cry.

"Baby get up, you ain't even walk inside the damn room yet" Key said and Sydnee got up wiping her face walking inside the room slowly.

Key had Andrea come to the hotel room and light all the candles and start a warm bath water since he wouldn't be able to.

"I love it.. you put so much effort into this" Sydnee said then hugged him.

"You know me, gotta make sure my girl straight" Key applauded himself.

Sydnee's phone started ringing so she answered it saying hello.

"Where you and Key at?" Juice said into the phone.

"Hotel Zaza why?" Sydnee asked now sitting down on the bed.

"Man tell that nigga Key that Terrence on his way to finish the job" Juice said and Sydnee furrowed her eyebrows.

"Juice said Terrence is on his way here to finish the job..." Sydnee softly spoke.

Key looked at Sydnee with the same look she was giving him. He grabbed her phone then began talking to Juice.

"What? How that nigga get out the fuckin— bye son" Key said hanging the phone up.
____________________________

ain't shit peaches & cream 🤭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1K 32
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Š๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...
147K 5.2K 19
completedโค๏ธ
89.2K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•