STORM | Josh Christopher

By Lalaland2525

It's a story worth reading! Featuring a lot of your favourite high school/college basketball players! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hey Loves!
👀
AHHHH😆

Chapter 40

4.5K 159 110
By Lalaland2525

Storm's POV

"Hi, you must be Storm. I'm Halona, Josh's mom" His mom says as we walked into the kitchen first. I lowkey already knew who she was...but she doesn't need to know that. I walk over to shake her hand but she hugs me instead. Oh ok, she's a hugger. That's way better then shaking hands.

"Hi Halona, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. And yes I am Storm" I say to her as we pull away. She looks at me and smiles.

"You're such a beautiful girl, and I love how unique your name is" She says and I start to blush. She's so sweet!

"Thank you so much! You're beautiful as well" I say to her.

"Thank you sweetheart. Make yourself comfortable, I'm almost done with dinner" She says and walks over to the stove.

"Need any help?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No sweetie it's ok, thank you. Josh show her around until Dinner is ready" She tells Josh and he nods and grabs my hand. He holds it as we walk around his house. I look at the walls and take in all the childhood pictures. Little Josh and little Caleb were so adorable! As I continue to look, I didn't notice that we were in the living room. I look towards the couch and see a man. His dad....dads are always the hardest to impress. Ok Storm, calm down. Everything is going to be fine.

"Hey dad, this is Storm. Storm, this is my dad Laron" Josh says. I smiled and sticked my hand out for him to shake. He looked at my hand for a bit before shaking it slowly. Oh boy...this doesn't look so good right now.

"Hi Mr.Christopher, it's nice to meet you" I use his last name instead of first because it sounds more respectful. I don't think he'd want me to say his first name anyway.

"Yes you too" he says and turns back to the tv. I look at Josh and he shrugged. He grabs a hold of my hand again and we walk over to his room. While walking to his room, we see Caleb. We share a hug and then continue our way back to his room. Once we made it, I sit on his bed and he stands in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Ok so, that wasn't all to bad" he says and I groan.

"Your dad doesn't like me" I state the obvious.

"He likes you, he just has to get to know you. You're the first girl I ever brought home" he says and takes a seat beside me. I wrap my arm's lazily around him and sigh.

"This is gonna be a long a night, but I'm ready for it" I say to him and he claps. He kisses my cheek and cheers.

"That's the spirit! Go Storm!" He says and we start to laugh. Josh is something else.

"Dinner is ready!" Halona says. I sighed again and stood up. We walked out his room and to the dining room. We sat down and and Halona put plates in front of us with food on it. Rice with Fried chicken and salad. Yummy!

"Let's say grace" Mr.Christopher says and we hold hands.

"If you guys don't mind, may I say grace?" I ask them and they nod. We bow our heads and close our eyes.

"Dear Heavenly Father, I want to give thanks for the pleasure of gathering us together for this occasion. I want to give thanks for this food prepared by loving hands. Please bless the food before us and bless us with the ability to have good health and strength to carry on and try to live as you would have us. In the name of Christ, Amen" I say and they all clap. I smiled and blushed a bit.

"That was beautiful honey" Halona says and I thank her.

"Very beautiful babe" Josh whispers to me and kisses my head.

"Alright let's dig in! I'm starving" Caleb says and we start to eat. This food is delicious!

"This is very good Halona" I say to her.

"Thank you hun. I'm glad you are enjoying it" she says. As I was about to put the fork in my mouth, Mr.Christopher speaks.

"So Storm, what do you do besides be a distraction to my son" He says. Ouch...that kinda hurt.

"Well um, I'm a model and I own my own business" I say confidently.

"That's great. What do you sell?" Halona asks.

"I sell eye lashes and jewelry" I say to her.

"Why sell them when you already have natural ones on your eyes?" He asks and I sigh. This is going to be harder then I thought.

"Dad, don't knock down the hustle. She's very independent. Something I like about her" Josh says and looks at me. I look at him and smile.

"So how'd your guys meet?" He asks totally ignoring what Josh said.

"Oh this is a funny story" Caleb says and we start to laugh.

"Well, it was my first day in Arizona. I came for the summer from Canada. I was in In N Out burger with my cousin and I was goofing off a bit. Josh joined me but I didn't notice yet. I turned around and was in complete shock. Seconds later I fainted" I say to them and they all laugh but Mr.Christopher.

"Aww why'd you faint?" Halona asked.

"Because I was a fan of him and got to excited when I saw him" I said and giggled.

"So you're telling me your with my son for the fun of it" Mr.Christopher said. I shook my head.

"No sir" I'm starting to feel attacked.

"Listen young lady, my son is a hardworking person. He doesn't need any girl being a distraction while playing basketball. And you better not be in this relationship for the money and fame. Cause I'll shut that down right now" he says loudly pointing at me. His hand is a little to close for my liking. I've never been judged so much before. He doesn't even know me and is accusing me of all of this? A feeling started forming in my stomach indicating that I might cry. Storm don't cry.

"Excuse me" I say getting up. I walked away from the table and went to the front of the house. I sat down on the chair that was on the porch and frowned. A small tear fell but I quickly wiped. You're stronger then this Storm.

Josh's POV

"Dad really?" I say to him and cross my arms. He looks at me and shrugs.

"Was I wrong?" He asks and my mom slaps his shoulder.

"Yes you were very wrong. That girl cares a lot about our son. How dare you judge her like that" my mom says and folds her arms.

"Listen here dad. I love and care about her. She could care less about who I am and what I have. She loves me for me and that's all that matters" I say to him. He looks me in the eye for some time then sighs.

"I'm sorry Josh. I guess I got to carried away" he says and stands up. He walks away and I sigh.

"Man, I'm still hungry" Caleb says and scratches his head. I roll my eyes and throw a rice grain at him. He throws one back until our mom slaps us both.

"You guys are grown, stop throwing food!" She says sternly. Me and Caleb sit back and try not to laugh. He had a rice grain stuck to his forehead.

Storm's POV

As I sat there looking at my hands, I feel someone come around. I look up and see Mr.Christopher. He takes a seat beside me and looks at the driveway.

"You're the first girl that Josh has brought home you know" he says and I nod.

"I know" I say to him.

"But not the first girl he's been with. So what makes you so special?" He asks and I laugh a bit.

"I guess it's because I'm not like any other girl. The other girls weren't worth bringing home. Listen Mr.Christopher, I love your son. I'm not sure why you think I'd want him for money and fame but that's definitely not it. I could care less for any of that stuff. Josh is such an amazing person with a wonderful soul. And I mean this in the most respectful way. Even if you don't like me, I'm still gonna be with Josh because we make each other happy" I say to him. He nods and looks down.

"I'm sorry for judging you Storm. It was wrong of me. And I can see you mean a lot to him. He has a big future ahead of him and I just don't want him messing that up. I want the best for him. I want the best for all my sons" he says and I nod.

"Don't worry sir. I'll make sure he stays on track" I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Call me Laron" he says and I smiled. We got up and shared a nice hug. Well I'm glad we talked that out.

"Let's go back inside" he says and I nod. We walk in and Josh, Caleb, and Halona look at us in anticipation.

"She's a keeper son"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.7K 50
Dior Johnson.....A lot of words to describe this individual. Mr. He's for everybody has girls coming his way left and right. Until he comes across t...
5.4K 223 16
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **
218K 9.3K 65
If you haven't read the first book, I suggest you go read it first! It's a story worth reading! Featuring a lot of your favourite high school/colleg...
59K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.