Chapter 23

Storm's POV

"Thanks guys" Us girls say to the boys. We rest the three x-large boxes of pizza on the counter and sit around it. We open them and Melo gives us paper plates. Before I can say anything, I'm interrupted by a loud voice. Ladies and gents, the one and only.

"Before anyone gets a slice! I shall take the first one!"Lavar yells and takes about 3 slices of the cheese. I laugh a bit and then he leaves. We all take two slices and start eating.

"Guys should we share with the boys?"Star asks and points to the boys. They sit there and watch us eat.

"Sure why not" Heaven says.

"Come eat guys" Olivia says. They all race towards the boxes and start digging in. They sit with us and have conversation. I look at Josh beside me and look at his plate. When he isn't looking, I steal some dipping sauce from his plate. He looks over at me and throws his arm around me.

"I saw that, you ain't slick buddy" he says and I giggle. His phone buzzes which means he got a notification. I look at it and notice his background.....awwww.

"You have it too" I say to him.

"Have what?" I grab my phone and turn it on. He looks at it and starts smiling from ear to ear. We had the same picture that we took the first day we met back in In N Out Burger. I start to think about it and instantly start laughing. He looks at me and catches on and starts laughing. We start laughing more and everyone starts looking at us.

"What's so funny?" Star asks.

"In N Out Burger" I say to her and continue to laugh. She looks at me and Josh and then starts laughing. She claps her hands and leans back in her seat.

"Can we know the joke too? I wanna laugh" Melo says. I try catch my breath and calm down. I failed and held onto Josh as we laugh.

"The first time Storm met Josh, she fainted into my arms. Once she woke up, she started to freak out" Star says and everyone starts to join in on our laughter.

"Omg I was so embarrassed" I say and finally contain myself.

"Awe so that's how the love birds met" Mikey jokes and I giggle.

"I think it was a sign to get to know each other. Because after meeting we kept bumping into each other at the same places" Josh says and I nod.

"Now look at where you guys are today" Shareef says. Me and Josh share looks then look away blushing.

"Babe pass me a water bottle" Jalen says.

"I gotchu" Star says and throws him one. Mine, as well others, eyes go wide as we look at the both of them.

"Babe?" Heaven and I question at the same time.

"Mhm" Star says and stands by Jalen.

"When did this happen?" Dior, Sharife, and Josh say at the same time.

"Mind ya business"Star winks at them and they laugh.

"Oh she's definitely perfect for Jalen. They have the same mouth" Dior Jokes shaking his head. I laugh  and agree with him. We all finish eating and throw our garbage away. We go into the living room and the boys turn on the tv and PS4 to play 2k.

"I feel like going live, wanna mange it for me?" Josh asks me. I nod and he gives me his phone. He hands it to me and he's already at 600 people. Wow.

"Wassup guys. Storm is gonna have my phone most of the time. I'll pop in and out" He says. I put the camera on me and smile. I get up and walk over to wear the girls are. I put the phone on the kitchen counter and look at the comments.

"Thank you" I say to the comments that say I'm pretty. Star starts playing music on this speaker and puts it down.

"Yea I'm in my bag but I'm in his too" She raps as Cash Sh*t by Megan starts playing. They come into the live and answer some questions. I stand back and start dancing to the music. Luzzy starts hyping me up and I start twerking.

"Oooo" She says and slaps my ass. I get up and start laughing. Melo then walks in the live and checks himself out as he eats a bag of chips.

"Nigga did you not just eat pizza?" Angel says and he laughs shrugging. He looks at all of us and laughs again.

"Man, you guys are so short" he says and he instantly gets pushed by Luzzy and Lex. He stumbles back and holds his chips.

"Man, so abusive. I'm getting beat up by a whole bunch of girls under the height 5'8" he jokes. Angel flinches at him and he jumps. I then turn around once I hear the boys yelling. Of course it's about the game.

"Where's Josh? He's playing 2k with the boys. He'll pop up soon" I say reading one the questions.

"Where's Jalen he's so fine" I read out loud and Star then walks into the camera.

"My man is also playing 2k. You'll see him soon as well" She says and we all start oooing. Sis got bold. As we continue to answer questions and talk to people, Hot in here by Nelly starts playing. Jalen, Josh, and Shaqir come in and start dancing. I turn to look at Josh and watch as he squats down and rocks side to side. I burst into laughter and people start filling the comments with laughing emojis.

"You guys look so dumb" I say to them and continue laughing. They then get up and go towards the live. Josh then does a little shimmy and I laugh again. He's so goofy. I love that side of him.

"See guys, he's here now" Star says. Jalen wraps an arm around her and kisses her forehead. She smiles and hugs him. I smile at them and sigh. If I only can relate...

"Ok guys I'm here and here to stay. Talk to me" Josh says and looks at his phone. He pulls me to him and rest his arm on my shoulder.

"Josh! You're heavy" I say to him and push him off. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"I like to believe I'm as light as a feather" He says and spreads his arms out. I start laughing again and shake my head at him. This boy I swear...

"When are you coming back to LA? I'm coming back in two weeks to get the rest of my stuff" he says.

"Any advice for someone entering their first year of high school? Um, work very hard and don't slack off. You can have your fun here and there but make sure to always get your school work done. And make sure to take every chance you get to train" he says.

"Can you pass me that please?" I ask him pointing towards the bottle of water. He grabs it and hands it over to me. I open it and take a sip from it.

"Are you guys dating?" He reads out. We share a look and I bit my lip. Also something I did when I get nervous. He looks at me and I watch him with an uneasy look. I don't know what he's gonna say. Storm don't over react. Contain yourself.

"We are now" he says and wraps his arm around me. I gasp and look at him. I-I'm dating.......I'm dating....JayGup? Josh Christopher? The guy who I fell in love with 2 years ago just by watching his basketball highlights? Someone who I had the biggest crush on? The person I imagined to a future with? I'm his.....girlfriend? No, no this can't be real. This can't be happening. I start to breathe a little faster and I lose feelings in my legs. I step back from him and everything goes mute.

And just like that, everything goes black