Chapter 55

Storm's POV

"Joshhhh stop" I say giggling as he kissed on my neck.

"Nah mamas, let me love you" he says in my ear and starts to kiss around it. It tickled and I couldn't stop giggling. He then kissed my lips and grabbed a hold of my butt with his whole hand.

"If you guys don't mind, I'd like to watch the tv and eat my snacks in peace" we pull away to see Melo munching on some popcorn while drinking pop.

"Bro you're in my girls room, go get comfortable somewhere else" Josh says and throws a pillow at him. Melo groans and gets up.

"Ugh I hate couples. I need a girlfriend" he mumbles as he walks out the room.

"Now where were we" he says and kisses me again. I pull his shirt off and feel on his chest as we kiss. He picks me up and lays me on my bed and I pull his face closer to mine.

"Guys we are gonna-woah ok" Star starts but stops once she sees us. Ever heard of knocking?

"Gosh can I kiss my girl in peace" Josh groans and shakes his head.

"Well I mean you can kiss her. But that's a different kind of kissing, that kind leads to getting down and dirty" she says and does a little dance at the last part. Josh looked at me and I nod.

"She knew without me telling her" I say to him.

"But anyways. Come on in the living room, we have to discuss the party. And Josh, try not to have sex with my cousin with all of us here. We both know Storm can be loud" she joked causing them to both laugh. I hit his arm and he stops laughing.

"She isn't wrong..." he says and I roll my eyes. She closes the door and I sit up.

"Looks like we have to finish this later" he says and puts his shirt on. Ever since we you know, did it, we've been eager to do it again. Wow Storm, all of the stuff you promised your mom you'd never do, you've done it all. Ok but cmon, it's Josh Christopher. Who wouldn't!

"Why later, instead of now" I say and tug on his shirt. He pecks my lips and smiles.

"As much as I want to. We can't, not with everyone here. Later on we'll be all by ourselves" he says and winks at me. Also, he has brought out another side of me I never knew I had. The freaky side. I get up and we both walk out the room and to the living room where everyone is. Josh sat down and I sit down on his lap as his arm snakes around my waist.

"Ok good everyone is here. Let's discuss the best party to ever happen" Shaqir says.

"What about my party?" Luzzy asks.

"It was awesome don't get me wrong, I got to meet Youngboy, eat amazing food, I don't even remember how many girls danced on me. But this party, it's gonna be the best one to ever happen" Shaqir says causing me to laugh a bit.

"So, when are we having it?" Heaven asks as she grabbed the pen and paper from Shareef.

"Hey I was gonna write it" he says.

"You're a slow writer" she says.

"How about tomorrow night?" Sharife asks.

"Nah to soon, what about the night after that" Jalen says walking in. Seconds after Star walks in as well. I look around to see everyone still in conversation. So no one noticed but me?

"That's a good idea, that just means we have to start getting everything set by tomorrow morning" Shareef says. We decided to rent out a house because none of us wanted to have the party at our place.

"Alright so it's settle, this party is happening" Heaven says with a smile on her face. Everyone continues to talk and make plans for everything.

"Hey um, I need to talk to you" I hear Shareef whisper to Heaven. She sighs and they stand up walking away from us. I look around and still see everyone talking. Am I the only one that notices everything?

Heaven's POV

Me and Shareef walk out to the backyard and take a seat at the steps. I look away as he stares at me.

"Heaven, look I'm sorry" he starts. The other day when we were running errands, we were having a conversation in the car after he dropped off India. We were deep in our conversation and then all of a sudden he kissed me. I was taken back by it and got out the car without saying a word. I also been avoiding the topic ever since.

"Shareef it's ok" I say and take a glance at him.

"No it's not, I shouldn't have invaded your space like that and make you feel uncomfortable" he says. I look at him and shake my head.

"No no no, you didn't do that. I was just-" I sighed.

"It was just unexpected and I didn't know how to act. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Reef, that wasn't my intentions" I say and look at him. He plays with his chain then looks at me.

"You know how I feel about you Heav" he says I nod smiling a bit. Since when we started hanging out I knew Shareef had a little crush on me. But he never acted on it till now. We just always had a good friendship and I didn't wanna ruin that. I'm not gonna lie, I have a small crush on him too.

"Yea I do" I say to him.

"And I know how you feel about me" he says and I nod. We never verbally expressed how we felt about each other, but our actions said otherwise.

"But there's just one thing" I say and he nods.

"I don't wanna change the bond we have either" he says and I nod. I cherished the friendship we had. I'd be hurt if something were to happen to it and then it goes downhill.

"Is that's why you kissed me? To test the waters" I asked him laughing and he nodded also letting out a laugh.

"Yea that's why" he says. I sit closer to him and lean my head on his shoulder, he lays his head on top of mine.

"I like what we have now Reef" I say to him.

"So do I" he says. We start to hear yelling inside and both turn back.

"The kids are getting loud. We should get back in" He jokes and I laugh nodding. We both stand up and before he walks in I pull him back.

"Let's see what happens in the future ok?" I say to him. He smiles at me and nods.

"I'm definitely looking forward to it" he says. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. We hug rocking side to side. He pulls away a bit and kisses my cheek. We pull away and walk inside. I look at everyone yelling and when they see us they stop.

"What's going on?" I ask. The girls sit there silently and the boys looked nervous.

"Shareef it wasn't me I swear" Shaqir says.

"It was all of them" Melo snitches and all the boys cuss at him.

"Bro what happened?" Shareef asks now irritated. He looks down and I see his jaw clench. I look down and gasp. They snapped his glasses into two.

"I swear it was by accident, we were all wrestling" Josh says nervously. Shareef gives them one look and they all sprint out the living room with Shareef running behind them. I sat down and let out a laugh.

He's gonna kill them.